Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I'm sorry. If you had posted something that was helpful to the world and I missed it, please repost.
FYI - I have read some of your posts, but preaching non-stop quotes is something I prefer to skip over. If I wanted to re-read the Bible again and again or compare it with every so-called interpretation made by internet posters of the text, I will - on my own time, and not because someone on the internet thinks a certain cherry-picked passage has merit all by itself.
Your ability to keep a discussion cordial is astounding! Is the leadership you're offering?
In fact I've chosen not to read it anymore, butonly use it as a reference to show so-called "Christians" where they have failed at understanding the texts they present.
I'm not associated with any denomination of Christendom. My religion is Mashiyachiym.
I just find it hard to give "Paul" superior creedance over Jesus. It would show that I think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, and since I don't, I find this to be completely ludicrous.
Then, you don't realize the intended differences of all that's written in regards to the new covenant texts. I thought I already explained that Paul's letters was, specifically, to explain and expound on the teachings of Yahowshua to a Church that received new converts every day.
Ludicrous in the manner, that 14 books by "Paul" in the NT (unconfirmed), and not one by Jesus, showing "Paul" is revered as AWESOME.
It's unfortunate that you'll only accept teachings that are penned by Yahowshua himself.
He shouldn't be, but is through the eyes of men. "Paul" preached what Jesus taught, but unfortunately men have decided to believe he taught something totally different.
I agree. And that's one of my main reasons for visiting Topix-- to reveal to people that Paul, actually, didn't contradict Yahowshua.
This is the perception that men had put forth, which has proved to be a false doctrine and dogma.
Again, I agree. But, I thought it common knowledge that if any person shares the lessons that they've been taught, that it's not the person sharing the lessons that's exalted overall, but the person from which the lessons derive.
Thanks for responding.
You're welcome.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Unless "Gary" had died and gone to heaven, and witnessed such an event, how could he possibly know what "God" does or doesn't do.
Because, we're told, in the bible, what's expected of us. We know what will allow us, or deny us, access into the coming kingdom.
"Gary" - if he responds, should be responding in this manner.
If he chooses to respond in any other way, then he is blatantly lying and trying to mislead others into his world of religion - which has already been shown that he only believes in a portion of what Jesus taught.
Perhaps, you should study more. The easiest way to determine what's the "word of 'God'" and what's not is by measuring it against the Torah and the Tanakh. If anything contradicts, then it's not the "word of 'God'." I, too, have read and studied the books that weren't considered "canonical." I'm well aware of what's canonical and what's not. As a matter of fact, I especially enjoy the books of the Apocrypha and the book called "Enoch". But, in all these cases, I've learned to eat the meat and discard of the bones.
So why even ask him.
Because, it coincides with the discussion we're having.
Why are you not researching "Life after death" for those answers.
Don't you believe an individual can have a Near Death Experience and witness something extraordinary when they have been "clinically dead", but come back to tell their tale?
Actually, I neither, believe in so-called "near-death," nor "life-after-death" experiences. It's been proven that such "experiences" are based on life-long conditioning. And that's why a Buddhist sees what's expected based on what they've been taught, a Muslim sees what's expected based on what they've been taught, and "Christians" see what's expected based on what they've been taught.

[QUOTE who="New Age Spiritual Leader]You'll believe "Paul" and his visions, but not visions of modern men?[/QUOTE]Paul never claimed to have either, almost died, or died, when he received his vision. And Paul didn't receive a vision.
Dr. Richard Moody, in 1975, had published a landmark book that posed these questions - "Life After Life", and in it he describes similar tales that were told to him by various "everyday, regular Joes". In one account of many, he states that the individual who had "died", came upon a being, whom stated "What have you done with your life?" As you can see, this is no judgment, but a question to the deceased to answer for WHAT THEY HAD ACHIEVED, and NOT anything to do with what "God" wanted for them.
This tells me alot of information.
You'll love the books "Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue," by Neale Donald Walsch.
It does purpose that Christianity is a false doctrine and the men who created it, didn't know what they were talking about, and only wanted others to believe like them - the wrong way.
Perhaps, you should study more about the differences between Christianity and the apostasy. Have you noticed that every time I mention the terms "Christian" and "Christianity," I always put the term in quotes? There's a reason for that.
You are like them, because of a lack of research on your part
Says you. I've spent the last 30-years doing nothing but studying and researching religions and philosophies.
- Self.
Jesus promoted it, why do you reject it?
http://lifeafterlife.com/
For you to ask me such a question proves you're not paying any attention to anything I've shared with you already. That's frustrating.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Unless "Gary" had died and gone to heaven, and witnessed such an event, how could he possibly know what "God" does or doesn't do.
Because, we're told, in the bible, what's expected of us. We know what will allow us, or deny us, access into the coming kingdom.
"Gary" - if he responds, should be responding in this manner.
If he chooses to respond in any other way, then he is blatantly lying and trying to mislead others into his world of religion - which has already been shown that he only believes in a portion of what Jesus taught.
Perhaps, you should study more. The easiest way to determine what's the "word of 'God'" and what's not is by measuring it against the Torah and the Tanakh. If anything contradicts, then it's not the "word of 'God'." I, too, have read and studied the books that weren't considered "canonical." I'm well aware of what's canonical and what's not. As a matter of fact, I especially enjoy the books of the Apocrypha and the book called "Enoch". But, in all these cases, I've learned to eat the meat and discard of the bones.
So why even ask him.
Because, it coincides with the discussion we're having.
Why are you not researching "Life after death" for those answers.
Don't you believe an individual can have a Near Death Experience and witness something extraordinary when they have been "clinically dead", but come back to tell their tale?
Actually, I neither, believe in so-called "near-death," nor "life-after-death" experiences. It's been proven that such "experiences" are based on life-long conditioning. And that's why a Buddhist sees what's expected based on what they've been taught, a Muslim sees what's expected based on what they've been taught, and "Christians" see what's expected based on what they've been taught.
You'll believe "Paul" and his visions, but not visions of modern men?
Paul never claimed to have either, almost died, or died, when he received his vision. And Paul didn't receive a vision.
Dr. Richard Moody, in 1975, had published a landmark book that posed these questions - "Life After Life", and in it he describes similar tales that were told to him by various "everyday, regular Joes". In one account of many, he states that the individual who had "died", came upon a being, whom stated "What have you done with your life?" As you can see, this is no judgment, but a question to the deceased to answer for WHAT THEY HAD ACHIEVED, and NOT anything to do with what "God" wanted for them.
This tells me alot of information.
You'll love the books "Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue," by Neale Donald Walsch.
It does purpose that Christianity is a false doctrine and the men who created it, didn't know what they were talking about, and only wanted others to believe like them - the wrong way.
Perhaps, you should study more about the differences between Christianity and the apostasy. Have you noticed that every time I mention the terms "Christian" and "Christianity," I always put the term in quotes? There's a reason for that.
You are like them, because of a lack of research on your part
Says you. I've spent the last 30-years doing nothing but studying and researching religions and philosophies.
- Self.
Jesus promoted it, why do you reject it?
http://lifeafterlife.com/
For you to ask me such a question proves you're not paying any attention to anything I've shared with you already. That's frustrating.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

False conclusion. In fact, this is untrue altogether.

The Bible - written by fallible men and besides this important fact, Jesus never wrote anythign down, so all of "his teachings" are actually second hand sources, which we all know, causes the reliability to decrease.
In a way, I agree. But, let me explain.

First, the original authors were inspired. This means that they were told what to write. Now, the translators, on the other hand, were not. Because of this, we've no choice but to learn Hebrew, Chaldean, and Greek, in order to understand the actual interpretation of what's written.
Of course, unless you have been indoctrinated into the religion, without researching the data fully, in which it appears you haven't.
I haven't been affiliated with any denomination of Christendom since I was, maybe, 11-years old. I began my studies and research at the age of 14. Almost 30 years later, I'm still studying.
Why do you reject most of what Jesus taught that wasn't included in the Bible? Why do you accept what is in the Bible, even when it doesn't contain all of the teachings of Jesus.
Because the sources are questionable. In the meantime, I find that which is already in what we call "the bible" adequate.
BTW - your belief in Jewish Messiahism is unfounded.
How so? Even the present-day. so-called "Jews" await a Messiah, so...
Jesus - portrayed as a "redeemed redeemer" is actually a product of the ancient Persian culture and their beliefs.
And there's a reason for this. The light had to shine from the darkness.
Making it a Jewish origin is inaccurate and misleading.
Actually, the ancient accounts are based on, believe it or not, theft and forgery.
This book - large as it is, contains some very helpful information related to this.

"Gnostic Philosophy: From Ancient Persia to Modern Times" by
Tobias Churton
I'm a fan of reading. Thanks for the suggestion.
Jewish history dictates otherwise.
Consider the source-- a nation that didn't feel they needed a spiritual savior to begin with and believed that they're Messiah, rather than atoning the nation, would usher in the promised kingdom. Then, read "The Thirteenth Tribe," by Arthur Koestler.
You'll have to provide evidence to support your case. What evidence do you have that shows this is what happened.

Please do not use the Bible to support the Bible, either, okay. If one does, it only shows that they haven't done any research at all.
Everyone adhering or in opposition should provide evidence. Nevertheless, the one thing that people that oppose the bible tend to overlook is the simple fact that even though the bible is one book, it's still one book consisting of many books, written by many authors. I think it's foolish to dismiss supposed "evidence" when people use a verse or two from, say, Isaiah to prove a precept written by Timothy.

Part II next...

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

You'll have to provide evidence to support your case. What evidence do you have that shows this is what happened.

Please do not use the Bible to support the Bible, either, okay. If one does, it only shows that they haven't done any research at all.
Everyone adhering or in opposition should provide evidence. Nevertheless, the one thing that people that oppose the bible tend to overlook is the simple fact that even though the bible is one book, it's still one book consisting of many books, written by many authors. I think it's foolish to dismiss supposed "evidence" when people use a verse or two from, say, Isaiah to prove a precept written by Timothy.
Prove it.

Again - the writings of men can not define an unknown "God".
It's a shame that you believe that the one that created us can't be known. I believe otherwise.
And I find it even with more foolishishness, for one to say they believe in Jesus, but only accept a small portion of his teachings, as most of Christianity and Jewish Messiahism has.
You're entitled to disagree, but I've learned more from the bible than any other book I've read. And that includes the concept of "Self." However, our beliefs of "Self" differ, and I'll explain how in a little bit.
You are speaking of Self.

No religion is required to achieve this.

And no writings by any man can accomplish what you just stated is required of one's mind.

You place too much weight on the words of men.
And everything you believe are based on original thought? That's impressive considering that original thought is almost non-existent these days. "Self" is inadequate without a proper definition.
But they do. I've posted on Topix many times that shows you are incorrect in your perception.

BTW - Interpretaion is perception and perception is Self.

No religion is required to have this glorious entity achieve its goal - to be part of the "kingdom of God" again.
Religion, no. But, the bible, yes.

There're two sides to this coin. On one side, we have "Self" that separates. On the other, we have "Self" that unites. The bible encourages re-membering of "Self" with all.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Does anybody read these long posts?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
Does anybody read these long posts?
It all depends.

If I return to the thread and find that I've fell behind by like, 5 or more pages, then I'll only skim through the posts that aren't addressed to me. And even when they're addressed to me, a lot depends on how reader-friendly the post is. Especially if the post looks like a majority of the "Character" count is used, I don't like to have to decipher what I'm reading, too.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Hi Lee:

Good questions.

You number one question is, no. When one is saved he will work out what God has worked in him this is why God tells us to work out our sallvation with fear and tremblling for IT IS CHRIST IN YOU THAT WORKETH THE GOOD WORK.

When one is truly saved he will fall from time to time because as long as he is still in this flesh he is subject at times to the lust of the flesh this is why God tells us to mortify or put to death the works of the flesh, the believer is not sinnless in this body but as he grows in grace he wll sin less and less.

Your next question, yes. To be righteous means to have right standing on the merits of what Christ has already done on behalf of the one God sheds His grace upon.

Those that are unrighteous or unjust they will be unless God saves them. The righteous will be righteous still.

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be be filthy still: and he that is righteous let him be righteous still: and he that is holy: let him be holy still." Rev. 22:11

You see Lee, I found out by the mercy and grace of God without God I cannot do anything that is righteous it is only the work of God that produces the good work in me it is not by the power of myflesh that is righteous no way! We do not perfect the flesh by the power of the flesh do we? I thought we did at one time when I used to believe in this do it your self have it your way self help gospel I used to believe we had to do this we had to do that. No, Lee, I had it all wrong it is only Christ in me that doeth the good work. we are not saved by the righteousness which we have done but by His mercy He saved me and has done the righteous work in me. Many of the scribes and pharisses thought they were righteous also but it was their self righteousness not God doing the good work in them it was in them that thought they could take it upon themselves and do the good work in the power of their own flesh, this is where I used to be Lee, I had my own self righteousness but that was the problem it was mine and not God's work in me that doeth the good work. This is why many will be shocked in that day thinking they were saved because they said, Lord, Lord, HAVE WE NOT declared they word? Have WE not cast out devils in thy name? Have not I done many wonderful works in thy name. You see Lee, many think of themselves saved by what they, I, I, ME, ME, has done but Jesus exposed their hearts and told them, I NEVER knew you depart from me you that work wickedness. You see they NEVER knew the Lord they were never saved they had a do it your self have it your way self help gospel that exalts self not Christ. You see Lee, by the mercy of God I found out that if I can do all these goods works by my power and not of the fruit of the Holy Spirit then it would mean that I did not need Christ to save me because I, I, ME, ME, could do the good work in the power of my flesh. This is when I knew I had a false man made do it your self gosple that was cattered to me what I liked this is why we are all born dead this is why we will never seek after God on His terms there is not one that will seek after Him no not one, Romans 3:10-12. The reason being Lee, I found out I was born dead and in my sins and I know now a dead man cannot come alive and accept Jesus why? Because he is dead, dead, dead. Eph. 2:1. This is why Jesus said, You have NOT CHOSEN ME BUT I HAVE CHOSEN YOU,,, John 15:16. It is all God''s work thus God gets all the glory and that is how it should be this is what I have learned only by the mercy, grace, and love of God. Great questions. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
QUESTION 1: If we continue to behave unrighteous, or continue in willful sin, will we be saved?
QUESTION 2: If we continue to behave righteously, or continue in unfeigned love, will we be saved?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Hi Lee:

Very well said. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone adhering or in opposition should provide evidence. Nevertheless, the one thing that people that oppose the bible tend to overlook is the simple fact that even though the bible is one book, it's still one book consisting of many books, written by many authors. I think it's foolish to dismiss supposed "evidence" when people use a verse or two from, say, Isaiah to prove a precept written by Timothy.
<quoted text>It's a shame that you believe that the one that created us can't be known. I believe otherwise.
<quoted text>You're entitled to disagree, but I've learned more from the bible than any other book I've read. And that includes the concept of "Self." However, our beliefs of "Self" differ, and I'll explain how in a little bit.
<quoted text>And everything you believe are based on original thought? That's impressive considering that original thought is almost non-existent these days. "Self" is inadequate without a proper definition.
<quoted text>Religion, no. But, the bible, yes.
There're two sides to this coin. On one side, we have "Self" that separates. On the other, we have "Self" that unites. The bible encourages re-membering of "Self" with all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends.
If I return to the thread and find that I've fell behind by like, 5 or more pages, then I'll only skim through the posts that aren't addressed to me. And even when they're addressed to me, a lot depends on how reader-friendly the post is. Especially if the post looks like a majority of the "Character" count is used, I don't like to have to decipher what I'm reading, too.
Thanks. I was just wondering.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Hi Le:

I would just like to add to your first question if you do not mind?

1 If we continue to behave unrighteous, or continue in willful sin, will we be saved?

Lee, I am speaking for myself here this question is more complexed than I first thought of here is why. I used to hold to a gospel of [free will] a works gospel I would call this. Now I know many can have a form of godliness but deny the true power therein, this is the Lord Jesus Christ of course who is the sole source of salvation. Satan will deceive many and I was one of them awhile back ago now but by the mercy, grace, of God I seen I was [self righteous] the real reason why was Lee, it was ACCORDING TO MY WORKS. However, when I seen these verses in 2 Cor. 11:14-15 I seen that this was me at one time.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as ministers of righteouness; whose end shall be ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS."

Lee, I found out that I was snared into a gospel that was according to MY WORKS this is how I believe how I became saved it was all based on ME, ME, I, I. tHIS SPIRIT IS OF THE SAME SPIRIT AS THE ANGEL OF LIGHT. Satan said,

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I WILL ascend into heaven, I WILL exalt my throne above the stars of God: II WILL sit also upon the mount OF THE CONGRGATION in the sides of the north. I WILL ascend above the heights of the clouds; I WILL be like the most High." Isa. 14:13-14

These were Satan five [I WILL'S] and it was all based on the same doctrine I,I, ME, ME, had a gospel that is centered around [my will][I WILL ACCEPT JESUS!] However, God tells me different,

"For He saith to Moses, I WILL have nmercy on whom I WILL have mercy, and I WILL have compassion on whom I WILL have compassion. So it is NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH,,," Rom. 9:15-16.

Lee, when I look back I can see by the mercy of God that I had the exact same spirit of [I WILL] in Isa. 14:13-14, it was not the [I WILL] of God. You see Lee, I fell snare to
2 Cor. 11:14-15 where Satan comes as an angel of light that is looking like Christ talking about how Jesus loves you and is waiting for you to reach out to him to accept him in your own will because He is a gentleman He will not force His will on you. Lee, I believed this angel of light and it was as this verse declares ACCORDING TO MY WORKS. I truly thought I was saved because of what I WILL DO it was so very subtle this is why it tells us that this is how Satan comes looking and sounding like Christ so much so if it were possible he would have deceived the very elect as we read in, Matthew 24:24. I was guilty of this do it your self have it your way self help gospel Lee, I must confess this. This is why God told us so to beware as we see.

'For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that IF it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE." Matthew 24:24-25

Here we see God telling us that He has told us before in His word about these things as those verses I have shared already. Lee, I was dupped, I was snared by Satan the angel of light. Looking back it seemed so right Lee, I really thought I thought look at all the good works I am doing remember, MATTHEW 7:22-23 MANY SHALL SAY IN
THAT DAY, lORD, lORD, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME lEE SAYING JUST THAT.

Satan comes looking like the real deal so much so if it were possible but thank God it is not possible to deceive the very elect. I am sorry in my last post I did not go into more detail concerning your first great question. Again, thank you for your input. Gary.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
QUESTION 1: If we continue to behave unrighteous, or continue in willful sin, will we be saved?
QUESTION 2: If we continue to behave righteously, or continue in unfeigned love, will we be saved?
DOG

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
To be SAVED IS PERSONAL GODS BUSINESS AND GODS OWN PLEASE?
Not your spiritual self glorious BS
also to 2nd questin simple answer from Gods Word Eph 2;8-9
not your freacking business to tell to someone who is saved who is not?
do you LOVE AGAPE same love dr shrink like your wife and kids??
you are unmatures sick spiritual blind idiot having not eyes nor any ears to hear true sound biblical doctrines
YOU WILL ****BURN**** IN HELL for THIS!!!!

enjoy!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

@Gary

I'm afraid I can't agree with you in your assertions, that we play no part in the path we walk, nor our outcome. Personally and with all due respect, I believe it's beyond prideful to even entertain such a thought and attitude that suggests that all believers are chosen and predestined while unbelievers just aren't. There's much misunderstanding present in your posts regarding these matters, Gary. And based on your assertions, I can only assume that you either, disregard the following verses, or you compromise the actual interpretation.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Isaiah 26:10
Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness.

Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Isaiah 55:6-7
Seek you the LORD while he may be found, call you upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Deuteronomy 4:29-31
But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Ezekiel 18:30-32
Therefore I will judge you... every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die..?
For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

2Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

I ask, Gary, of the following verses, who's to blame?

Job 1:12
And Yahoweh said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of Yahoweh.

At this point, Job lost his children and his property.

Job 1:21
[Job] said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: Yahoweh gave, and Yahoweh hath taken away; blessed be the name of Yahoweh.

Job 2:6-7
And Yahoweh said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
So went Satan forth from the presence of Yahoweh, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Job 2:9-10
Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
But [Job] said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?

Okay. To me, it's obvious that in both accounts, it was Satan that cursed Job. But, after both accounts, Job said "Yahoweh gave, and Yahoweh hath taken away," and "What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?" So, was "God" to blame, or was Satan to blame? And I'm aware that "God" allowed Satan to curse Job. That's not my question. My intention, though, is to reveal Job's perception of the accounts and how his perceptions are common throughout the bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
To be SAVED IS PERSONAL GODS BUSINESS AND GODS OWN PLEASE?
Not your spiritual self glorious BS
also to 2nd questin simple answer from Gods Word Eph 2;8-9
not your freacking business to tell to someone who is saved who is not?
do you LOVE AGAPE same love dr shrink like your wife and kids??
you are unmatures sick spiritual blind idiot having not eyes nor any ears to hear true sound biblical doctrines
All due respects, but I think Brother Lee's approach makes more sense than your's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary long posts direct to the Bible,not to him Gary
BLL worthless long posts direct only to BLL I,I I I ,me me me,
It is like satan who put himself in the first place claiming to be god and good judge of all who listen him or bad executor those who not listen BLL
even he post on awater his face,with stony eyes and face like old hard stone without of any mercy for such '"bad guys"like dr Shrink
WHO ACCORDING TO HIS FUTULE BRAIN AND SELF GLORY TRY TO TELL ON CYBER SPACE HOW BADLY HE BLL IS HATED BY DR SHRINK
BWHA AHAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAA
Come on give the Brother a break. He is trying to make sense out of the Bible. More power too him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WILL ****BURN**** IN HELL for THIS!!!!
enjoy!
Come on, give Dr. a chance. He is just trying to get some licks in. Hell doesn't even exist so who cares?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
I'm afraid I can't agree with you in your assertions, that we play no part in the path we walk, nor our outcome. Personally and with all due respect, I believe it's beyond prideful to even entertain such a thought and attitude that suggests that all believers are chosen and predestined while unbelievers just aren't. There's much misunderstanding present in your posts regarding these matters, Gary. And based on your assertions, I can only assume that you either, disregard the following verses, or you compromise the actual interpretation.

Okay. To me, it's obvious that in both accounts, it was Satan that cursed Job. But, after both accounts, Job said "Yahoweh gave, and Yahoweh hath taken away," and "What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?" So, was "God" to blame, or was Satan to blame? And I'm aware that "God" allowed Satan to curse Job. That's not my question. My intention, though, is to reveal Job's perception of the accounts and how his perceptions are common throughout the bible.
I think you are making mountains out of mole hills. Job is probably a teaching story attempting to explain why bad things happen to righteous people. Perhaps it's about acceptance and many other things.
DOG

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, give Dr. a chance. He is just trying to get some licks in. Hell doesn't even exist so who cares?
Well what a coincidence! You don't exist, either, so who cares?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

John 6:28-29

Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God [that ye might work], that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
I think you are making mountains out of mole hills. Job is probably a teaching story attempting to explain why bad things happen to righteous people. Perhaps it's about acceptance and many other things.
What I'm trying to show Gary is Job's perceptions of the accounts that befell him. My reason is to show Gary that repentance, good works, so forth and so on, are personal choices made by us and not magically induced. I'm trying to show Gary that there are verses that might seem to be suggesting such things, but only if we don't take the bible as a whole into consideration; comparing spiritual with spiritual. Ancient Israel suffered much and not because the most High made them rebellious and unrighteous, but because they made a conscious decision to be rebellious and unrighteous. And when ancient Israel was blessed, it's because they made a conscious decision and effort to live righteously.

Gary doesn't realize that he only strengthens the arguments of the opposition by even suggesting that nothing occurs by free-will. It's these same issues that unbelievers and atheists have been relying on to oppose the claims made by believers. It's his misunderstanding of Romans 9,for one, that fuels his belief. And, perhaps, you've noticed that I have addressed some of the scriptures he quotes to show him his error, but he neither, addresses my assertions to show where I'm mistaken, nor changes his view.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

487 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Huh 729,431
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min Naveen kumar 909
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Faith 117,696
Police face challenges and frustrations in manhunt (Sep '06) 11 min henu 164
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 12 min Wanderer2452 528
Miley Cyrus = the perfect role model 13 min PDX Dave 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 225,566
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 536,831
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Dr_Zorderz 259,029
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Helmut Prince von... 599,511
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••