“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30283 Mar 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
New, God has to reveal truth to one and this can only take place when God saves one by His word because the word declares that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Rom. 10:17
Since you think "Paul" was more enlightened on what was being taught than what Jesus taught, let me repost something I posted in another forum, when that individual used your same false argument.

YEAH "PAUL"!!
<posted as sarcasm>

I wonder what Jesus has to say about this "hearing the word of God" teaching.....let's find out....
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

(8)(1) And he says: "The human being is like a sensible fisherman who cast his net
into the sea and drew it up from the sea filled with little fish.
(2) Among them the sensible fisherman found a large, fine fish.
(3) He threw all the little fish back into the sea,(and) he chose the large fish effortlessly.
(4) Whoever has ears to hear should hear."
-- sounds to me Jesus is doing the teaching, nothing about referring to any "bible" -- but precisely a teaching that, one should seek out that "large, fine fish" [Self].

(17) Jesus says:

"I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard,
and what no hand has touched, and what has not occurred to the human mind.
-- no bible here, either. Hmmm, he does teach of something unseen and unheard. If one is to reflect on this a bit more - it is of the spiritual nature. One could also say he is talking about the Self.

Additional comparative sayings I can also include (as in relation to your comment about "hearing the word of God", which I presume you are talking about listening to others read from the Bible)- could also reflect that Jesus wants us to hear what he teaches and not what you state:

Sayings - 21, 24, 33, 38, 65, 79 (notice he does not state "God"), 96

All to do with growing and strengthening one's inner Self. An action done by the individual - and if he/she succeeds, he/she will find that "kingdom of God."

Move past the words and understand their meanings.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30284 Mar 15, 2013
Hi New:

I am sorry but this is not getting us anywhere you cannot show any proof text with the word chapter and verse since you have started here so I am sorry there is nothing I can do to really help you. God is the only one that can make His wrd real to you I cannot all that I could do is to be a faithful witness of the truth of the word of God. I have tried in the spirit of true concern for you New but this is just getting us no where if you cannot use the word of God to show me from the word where I am wrong just from the word chapter and verse. I am not trying to be rude here New, I just do not have the time to go into things that is just from ones own mind this will not help I am sorry. Thank you. Gary
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you think "Paul" was more enlightened on what was being taught than what Jesus taught, let me repost something I posted in another forum, when that individual used your same false argument.
YEAH "PAUL"!!
<posted as sarcasm>
I wonder what Jesus has to say about this "hearing the word of God" teaching.....let's find out....
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
(8)(1) And he says: "The human being is like a sensible fisherman who cast his net
into the sea and drew it up from the sea filled with little fish.
(2) Among them the sensible fisherman found a large, fine fish.
(3) He threw all the little fish back into the sea,(and) he chose the large fish effortlessly.
(4) Whoever has ears to hear should hear."
-- sounds to me Jesus is doing the teaching, nothing about referring to any "bible" -- but precisely a teaching that, one should seek out that "large, fine fish" [Self].
(17) Jesus says:
"I will give you what no eye has seen, and what no ear has heard,
and what no hand has touched, and what has not occurred to the human mind.
-- no bible here, either. Hmmm, he does teach of something unseen and unheard. If one is to reflect on this a bit more - it is of the spiritual nature. One could also say he is talking about the Self.
Additional comparative sayings I can also include (as in relation to your comment about "hearing the word of God", which I presume you are talking about listening to others read from the Bible)- could also reflect that Jesus wants us to hear what he teaches and not what you state:
Sayings - 21, 24, 33, 38, 65, 79 (notice he does not state "God"), 96
All to do with growing and strengthening one's inner Self. An action done by the individual - and if he/she succeeds, he/she will find that "kingdom of God."
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30285 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Lee:

Can you show me where one is justified by keeping the law?

"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight. for by the law is the knowledge of sin." Romans 3:20 thank you. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to attempt to explain my position without actually quoting verses, but paraphrasing instead. I didn't expect you to return a novel.
I noticed how you had said to another poster that "God" doesn't interact with us as He did in times past, and I agree. But, what makes you think the Holy Spirit does?
First, it's obvious you acknowledge the Holy Spirit, but it seems to me you don't realize the different functions of this same Spirit throughout the ages. Considering the characters of the old covenant texts, were not any blessed with the Holy Spirit? Did not Elijah raise the dead with the same Spirit that our anointed Savior raised Lazarus, or that Paul raised up the man that fell from the window? But, where are those that can raise the dead today without the help of medical equipment? Did not Paul explain that these miraculous powers would cease?
I provided verses to show how the terms "Spirit," "word," and "law," are interchangeable. Was it not by the word of "God" that all things came into existence? Does not scripture declare that His word quicken us? So, what makes you think His word and law are limited in power? Can we not learn love from the bible? Can we not learn meekness?
Faith is substance and evidence. Faith is belief. But, without the bible, how would we know what to place our faith in? Is it not the bible that reveals to us "God's" overall plan? Is it not the bible that tells us of everlasting life in the coming kingdom? Does not the revelation of "God's" promises in the bible provoke faith in us?
Then, why am I wrong in saying that the fruit of the law is faith? Then, why am I wrong in saying that what was "God-breathed" provokes faith in us? Is not faith from "God" if we received faith after reading His word? If we became faithful after reading the bible, then isn't our faith from "God," actually?
And I noticed how you, again, quoted John 6:29 with the interpretation you're used to. Can you explain how my interpretation was wrong? Again, the "work of God" in that verse is not a work performed by "God," but a work expected by "God."
John 6:28-29 (reiterated)
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God [that ye might work], that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
The scribes and Pharisees were called "hypocrites" because they didn't practice what they preached, by the way.

Albuquerque, NM

#30286 Mar 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I am sorry but this is not getting us anywhere you cannot show any proof text with the word chapter and verse since you have started here so I am sorry there is nothing I can do to really help you. God is the only one that can make His wrd real to you I cannot all that I could do is to be a faithful witness of the truth of the word of God. I have tried in the spirit of true concern for you New but this is just getting us no where if you cannot use the word of God to show me from the word where I am wrong just from the word chapter and verse. I am not trying to be rude here New, I just do not have the time to go into things that is just from ones own mind this will not help I am sorry. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
While you like to make assumptions about others, it does show your own lack of credibility.

I've given you plenty of "God breathed" scriptures. All of which are from Jesus, yet you refuse to believe in Jesus. Why?

BTW - you aren't being rude, but you are showing me that it is either "your way or the highway", without any support to show what you have posted is from "God". In fact - your postings of other men, only shows how you place those other men above Jesus.

Why?

You are right - anything I teach you will probably never be used to better yourself, and that you would rahter trust fallible men over Jesus.

Suit yourself Gary.

Enjoy the darkness.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30287 Mar 15, 2013
@Gary

What you're misunderstanding is Paul's use of generalization. In other words, when Paul mentions the terms "law," so forth and so on, he's referring to specific laws. In most cases, Paul is referring to, specifically, the law of sacrifice. And when he wasn't referring to sacrifice, he was referring to circumcision.

If you'll notice, Paul's mention of these laws was because he was trying to thwart the attempts by Judaizers that were trying to encourage the converts to rely on the same laws that were fulfilled in and by our anointed Savior. Our anointed Savior fulfilled sacrifice. He fulfilled circumcision. He fulfilled the holy days. And he fulfilled the penalty of death. And my last mention brings us to the purpose of grace.

Grace is not a destruction of the whole law. Our anointed Savior came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill it. Grace, though, is the fulfillment of the penalty of death. It was prophesied, "Let favour," or grace, "be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness." The prophecy also said, "Yahoweh hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even Yahoweh, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more."

In the meantime, we must remember that Paul wrote that the law was "good," and "holy," and "spiritual." The laws prohibiting adultery, murder, and idolatry, have not been fulfilled, or destroyed. And if there was no law, there'd be no sin. But, we both know the wages of sin is death.

Albuquerque, NM

#30288 Mar 15, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New:
I am sorry but this is not getting us anywhere you cannot show any proof text with the word chapter and verse since you have started here so I am sorry there is nothing I can do to really help you. <quoted text>
Do you really think I came here to gain help from you?

Strike that and reverse it, I'm trying to help you and others be honest in their belief and faith....by encouraging you to believe in all of what Jesus taught.

You and others are the one kicking and scratching all the way through these conversations, with NOT doing such.

I don't need your help, nor does anyone. Salvation is achieved by one's Self. Any man who thinks otherwise and thinks that their words will be the saving grace sought out, is completely wrong and are arrogant to think that they can.

You, my friend Gary - are a perfect example of someone who I have chosen not to be like.

Try Jesus on for size. The Jesus that is not taught by men. You will eventually realize that his teachings are what will save you.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30289 Mar 15, 2013
James 2:14-26
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?(NOTE: We mustn't ignore the question, "Can faith save him?")
If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30290 Mar 15, 2013
@Gary

Romans 3:30
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

As we read this verse in context, Paul was referring the Roman congregation to our anointed Savior's teachings. In this, they were called to remember when he would say, "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time," followed by, "But, I say unto you..."

You see, this was one of Israel's major faults. And this is what our anointed Savior came to eradicate. As far as Israel was concerned, nothing more was necessary other than the literal application of the literal letter of the law. So, they would refrain from stealing from one another, but they continued coveting their neighbor's goods. They would refrain from lying with their neighbor's wives, but they would continue to lust after them. They would refrain from murder, but they would harbor hatred and animosity toward one another. So, in this, they preferred to follow the law that inhibits the flesh rather than allowing the law to enter into their hearts and minds.

In conclusion, what out anointed Savior came to teach us and what Paul was trying to explain was how to keep the spiritual application of the law and not the literal letter. By learning and applying the letter of the law by its spiritual nature, we'll no longer remain under the law.

Albuquerque, NM

#30291 Mar 15, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
Romans 3:30
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
As we read this verse in context, Paul was referring the Roman congregation to our anointed Savior's teachings. In this, they were called to remember when he would say, "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time," followed by, "But, I say unto you..."
You see, this was one of Israel's major faults. And this is what our anointed Savior came to eradicate. As far as Israel was concerned, nothing more was necessary other than the literal application of the literal letter of the law. So, they would refrain from stealing from one another, but they continued coveting their neighbor's goods. They would refrain from lying with their neighbor's wives, but they would continue to lust after them. They would refrain from murder, but they would harbor hatred and animosity toward one another. So, in this, they preferred to follow the law that inhibits the flesh rather than allowing the law to enter into their hearts and minds.
In conclusion, what out anointed Savior came to teach us and what Paul was trying to explain was how to keep the spiritual application of the law and not the literal letter. By learning and applying the letter of the law by its spiritual nature, we'll no longer remain under the law.
YEAH "PAUL"!!

Why don't you ever post teachings by Jesus as much as you do by "Paul"?

Albuquerque, NM

#30292 Mar 15, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
By learning and applying the letter of the law by its spiritual nature, we'll no longer remain under the law.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add.....that this portion of your post....

Is all about the actions of Self.

In which Jesus spoke highly of acting upon to improve..

"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God".

Self. The amazing being we all use everyday.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30293 Mar 15, 2013
YEAH "PAUL"!!
First, the following are quotes from our anointed Savior.

"'Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time,' followed by,'But, I say unto you'..."

Let's not disregard the fact that I made it quite clear that Paul was only expounding on the teachings of Mashiyach. And that's what one comes to acknowledge and realize when we come to understand the difference and purpose of the gospel accounts and Paul's letters. The gospel accounts, for the most part, were to provide us historical documentation in regards to Mashiyach and his teachings. Paul's letters, on the other hand, was to explain and expound on Mashiyach's teachings to the new Church and her newer members. All that both taught, though, are found in Tanakh.

Post script: Solomon, too, expounded on Torah. This, though, doesn't mean that we exalt Solomon above Moses.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30294 Mar 15, 2013
Oh yeah, I forgot to add.....that this portion of your post....
Is all about the actions of Self.
In which Jesus spoke highly of acting upon to improve..
"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God".
Self. The amazing being we all use everyday.
It's a shame you've only focused on Gary's posts. Had you read mine, too, you would have noticed that I don't deny the concept. If you would remember, it was I that quoted to you the verse that says, "The kingdom of God is within you." It's also I that believes that the gifts of grace and salvation are only offered us, but that it's us that has to accept them. Consider the following, please and if you will, as they explain my position regarding this matter.

Psalm 82:6
I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

John 10:34-35
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken...

As I believe, we've all the potential, the capability, and more than anything else, "God's" permission, to become gods. But, in order to do this, we must become like "God." "God" is Love. Therefore, in order to become like "God," we too must become Love. And the only way to become Love is to learn and apply the spiritual aspects of the the law. And before we even approach the law, it's wise to know these three principles.

1) "The thought of foolishness is sin." Proverbs 24:9

2) "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." 1John 3:4

3) "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1John 1:8

Once we become acquainted with the above precepts, we can begin our journey toward godliness. For good reason, Peter asked; "..what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God..(2Pet 3:11-12)?"

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30295 Mar 15, 2013
YEAH "PAUL"!!
In addition, I only quoted the verse from Paul because, as you can see, that was the quote posted to me, by Gary. But, if you'll examine my post, you'd notice that my intention was to bring our attention, first, to Mashiyach. Here it is, again.

As we read this verse in context, Paul was referring the Roman congregation to 1) our anointed Savior's teachings.

In this, they were called to remember when 2)[our anointed Savior] would say, "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time," followed by, "But, I say unto you..."

You see, this was one of Israel's major faults. And this is what 3) our anointed Savior came to eradicate. As far as Israel was concerned, nothing more was necessary other than the literal application of the literal letter of the law. So, they would refrain from stealing from one another, but they continued coveting their neighbor's goods. They would refrain from lying with their neighbor's wives, but they would continue to lust after them. They would refrain from murder, but they would harbor hatred and animosity toward one another. So, in this, they preferred to follow the law that inhibits the flesh rather than allowing the law to enter into their hearts and minds.

In conclusion, 4) what out anointed Savior came to teach us and what Paul was trying to explain was how to keep the spiritual application of the law and not the literal letter. By learning and applying the letter of the law by its spiritual nature, we'll no longer remain under the law.

As you can see, I mentioned our anointed Savior, directly, four times.

Albuquerque, NM

#30296 Mar 15, 2013
YEAH "PAUL"!!
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>First, the following are quotes from our anointed Savior.
"'Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time,' followed by,'But, I say unto you'..."
Let's not disregard the fact that I made it quite clear that Paul was only expounding on the teachings of Mashiyach. And that's what one comes to acknowledge and realize when we come to understand the difference and purpose of the gospel accounts and Paul's letters. The gospel accounts, for the most part, were to provide us historical documentation in regards to Mashiyach and his teachings. Paul's letters, on the other hand, was to explain and expound on Mashiyach's teachings to the new Church and her newer members. All that both taught, though, are found in Tanakh.
Post script: Solomon, too, expounded on Torah. This, though, doesn't mean that we exalt Solomon above Moses.
Your response did not answer my question. WOuld you like to try again?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30297 Mar 15, 2013
@Gary

QUESTION 1: If we continue to behave unrighteous, or continue in willful sin, will we be saved?

QUESTION 2: If we continue to behave righteously, or continue in unfeigned love, will we be saved?

Albuquerque, NM

#30298 Mar 15, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>It's a shame you've only focused on Gary's posts. Had you read mine, too, you would have noticed that I don't deny the concept. If you would remember, it was I that quoted to you the verse that says, "The kingdom of God is within you." It's also I that believes that the gifts of grace and salvation are only offered us, but that it's us that has to accept them. Consider the following, please and if you will, as they explain my position regarding this matter.
Psalm 82:6
I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
John 10:34-35
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken...
As I believe, we've all the potential, the capability, and more than anything else, "God's" permission, to become gods. But, in order to do this, we must become like "God." "God" is Love. Therefore, in order to become like "God," we too must become Love. And the only way to become Love is to learn and apply the spiritual aspects of the the law. And before we even approach the law, it's wise to know these three principles.
1) "The thought of foolishness is sin." Proverbs 24:9
2) "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." 1John 3:4
3) "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1John 1:8
Once we become acquainted with the above precepts, we can begin our journey toward godliness. For good reason, Peter asked; "..what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God..(2Pet 3:11-12)?"
I'm sorry. If you had posted something that was helpful to the world and I missed it, please repost.

FYI - I have read some of your posts, but preaching non-stop quotes is something I prefer to skip over. If I wanted to re-read the Bible again and again or compare it with every so-called interpretation made by internet posters of the text, I will - on my own time, and not because someone on the internet thinks a certain cherry-picked passage has merit all by itself.

In fact I've chosen not to read it anymore, butonly use it as a reference to show so-called "Christians" where they have failed at understanding the texts they present.

I just find it hard to give "Paul" superior creedance over Jesus. It would show that I think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, and since I don't, I find this to be completely ludicrous.

Ludicrous in the manner, that 14 books by "Paul" in the NT (unconfirmed), and not one by Jesus, showing "Paul" is revered as AWESOME.

He shouldn't be, but is through the eyes of men. "Paul" preached what Jesus taught, but unfortunately men have decided to believe he taught something totally different. This is the perception that men had put forth, which has proved to be a false doctrine and dogma.

Thanks for responding.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30299 Mar 15, 2013
YEAH "PAUL"!!

Your response did not answer my question. WOuld you like to try again?
Every and anything quoted from the bible is a teaching of Mashiyach one way or another. It was Mashiyach that gave Moses the law that, of course, began with Father Yahoweh. And what was written in the gospel records, the letters of Paul, and the epistles, are all based on Yahowshua's teachings. Therefore, I think it's a tad foolish to only accept verses that either, say "And Jesus said," or are supposed to be directly from Yahowshua himself. In conclusion, if Paul wrote...

"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law (Romans 13:8-10)."

...then, we should look beyond the words and heed the message. Especially if they don't contradict what Yahowshua taught.

Albuquerque, NM

#30300 Mar 15, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@Gary
QUESTION 1: If we continue to behave unrighteous, or continue in willful sin, will we be saved?
QUESTION 2: If we continue to behave righteously, or continue in unfeigned love, will we be saved?
Unless "Gary" had died and gone to heaven, and witnessed such an event, how could he possibly know what "God" does or doesn't do.

"Gary" - if he responds, should be responding in this manner.

If he chooses to respond in any other way, then he is blatantly lying and trying to mislead others into his world of religion - which has already been shown that he only believes in a portion of what Jesus taught.

So why even ask him.

Why are you not researching "Life after death" for those answers.

Don't you believe an individual can have a Near Death Experience and witness something extraordinary when they have been "clinically dead", but come back to tell their tale?

You'll believe "Paul" and his visions, but not visions of modern men?

Dr. Richard Moody, in 1975, had published a landmark book that posed these questions - "Life After Life", and in it he describes similar tales that were told to him by various "everyday, regular Joes".

In one account of many, he states that the individual who had "died", came upon a being, whom stated "What have you done with your life?" As you can see, this is no judgment, but a question to the deceased to answer for WHAT THEY HAD ACHIEVED, and NOT anything to do with what "God" wanted for them.

This tells me alot of information.

It does purpose that Christianity is a false doctrine and the men who created it, didn't know what they were talking about, and only wanted others to believe like them - the wrong way.

You are like them, because of a lack of research on your part - Self.

Jesus promoted it, why do you reject it?

http://lifeafterlife.com/

Albuquerque, NM

#30301 Mar 15, 2013
OOPS....

Gary" - if he responds, should be responding in this manner.

- he should be truthful with himself and others, that he doesn't know who will be saved.

...if he answers any other way.....please refer back to the original post.

Sorry for the missed sentence.

Albuquerque, NM

#30302 Mar 15, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Every and anything quoted from the bible is a teaching of Mashiyach one way or another.
False conclusion. In fact, this is untrue altogether.

The Bible - written by fallible men and besides this important fact, Jesus never wrote anythign down, so all of "his teachings" are actually second hand sources, which we all know, causes the reliability to decrease.

Of course, unless you have been indoctrinated into the religion, without researching the data fully, in which it appears you haven't.

Why do you reject most of what Jesus taught that wasn't included in the Bible? Why do you accept what is in the Bible, even when it doesn't contain all of the teachings of Jesus.

BTW - your belief in Jewish Messiahism is unfounded.

Jesus - portrayed as a "redeemed redeemer" is actually a product of the ancient Persian culture and their beliefs.

Making it a Jewish origin is inaccurate and misleading.

This book - large as it is, contains some very helpful information related to this.

"Gnostic Philosophy: From Ancient Persia to Modern Times" by
Tobias Churton

http://www.amazon.com/Gnostic-Philosophy-Anci...
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>It was Mashiyach that gave Moses the law that, of course, began with Father Yahoweh.
Jewish history dictates otherwise.

You'll have to provide evidence to support your case. What evidence do you have that shows this is what happened.

Please do not use the Bible to support the Bible, either, okay. If one does, it only shows that they haven't done any research at all.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And what was written in the gospel records, the letters of Paul, and the epistles, are all based on Yahowshua's teachings.

Prove it.

Again - the writings of men can not define an unknown "God".
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Therefore, I think it's a tad foolish to only accept verses that either, say "And Jesus said," or are supposed to be directly from Yahowshua himself.

And I find it even with more foolishishness, for one to say they believe in Jesus, but only accept a small portion of his teachings, as most of Christianity and Jewish Messiahism has.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>In conclusion, if Paul wrote...
"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law (Romans 13:8-10...then, we should look beyond the words and heed the message.

You are speaking of Self.

No religion is required to achieve this.

And no writings by any man can accomplish what you just stated is required of one's mind.

You place too much weight on the words of men.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Especially if they don't contradict what Yahowshua taught.
But they do. I've posted on Topix many times that shows you are incorrect in your perception.

BTW - Interpretaion is perception and perception is Self.

No religion is required to have this glorious entity achieve its goal - to be part of the "kingdom of God" again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Liam 543,028
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 740,042
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min andet1987 4,493
Last Word + 2 25 min andet1987 746
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 27 min andet1987 1,496
Word association game (Aug '08) 30 min andet1987 53,341
The Maze Runner 31 min andet1987 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Freebird USA 173,811
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 227,740
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr jokesta 156

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••