Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30216 Mar 11, 2013
Hi Lee:

I can only speak to my self concerning this matter and I agree with you here I did come to grips after these dates came and gone because I truly believed these dates at that time. However, when the dates came and gone I had to reexamine everything and anything. You see Lee God has to give one understanding of truth in His time I cannot force it no matter what anyone told me if God has not given me understanding I would have never seen truth in any doctrine.

Lee, again, I can only speak of myself I will not pretend I know the hearts and very intents of what others may have thought here. I leave all this to the Lord. If you go back when I came back to this site I believe God forced me to look again because these dates came and gone as you said I was not going to still believe something that has not taken place am I?

You see Lee, this is what the word of God does it corrects, reproves, and instrusts the believer as I said we all know in part and we decalre in part. However, I also believe spiritual truth does not come by the power of my own mind but by the Spirit of God and at times we all will fall short of understanding God's word none of us here has a corner on truth. All this serves the believers even these false conclusions that I believed in I was dead wrong I have no problem at all in declaring this as I went into great detail concerning this but I am greatful for God showing me where I went wrong how subtle Satan can be and to look to only the word and the Spirit for correction concerning truth we cannot lift any man up no matter how nice he may seem or how eloquent he may be. If anyone comes with something that is not faithful then we in love should try to correct him by the word if he does not see it then we should leave it with the Lord and in the mean time pray for the dear soul because not one of us always taught truth we all have missed in some major doctrine others not so much and others that may even think that they have truth concerning the very foundation of the nature of salvation can be wrong on the very core of the nature of salvation this is the foundation we should all be building upon. However, again, God has to reveal truth to the one that is not saved and has a wrong foundation and is building upon sand.

Lee, Iam still on a learning curve here and I am still learning and looking at anything and everything over to make sure my calling and election is true this is what the word does for the believer as we see in, 2 Peter 1:10 and 2 Cor. 13:5. The true believer will look in the mirror of God's word to make sure he is on track and yes from time to time he will make an ajustment because he should still be growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord. Those thinking that they have arrived and knows it all these sad people are just self decieved sad to say, thinking they have truth when the fact is, God must give one repentace to even see the truth. The prideful man will not accept these facts he cannot do a thing to get himself saved it must come from the work of God, John 6:29, not from the power of man. This is what I have been sharing in my last 4 posts. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he should be, if his repentance is genuine. But, only "God" knows that for sure.
The only thing that gets me is the fact that Mr. Camping and his disciples rejected every sort of correction given. And it wasn't until after the fact that anyone decided to apologize and repent. Gary, himself, returned to this thread and said that he was corrected by the scriptures, and he, too, apologized. My contention was; if the scriptures had corrected anyone, Harold Camping and his disciples would have abandoned the whole false-prophecy even before the dates came and went! So, as I believe, it wasn't the scriptures that corrected anyone, but the fact that May 21st and October 21st came and went without incident.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30217 Mar 11, 2013
Senecus wrote:
@dr Shrink
You're what ever you need to be at the moment- a multilingual,cultural and gender shape-shifting program run from the seedy nether regions.
How's the 'engineers' on their moonlight tour as ladyboys?
Senecus wrote:
Translated:
Hello good Brother , WW and others; for those interested this [dr Shrink] has been all over the theological map in the course of its time on Topix, with, as Lee aptly pointed out, much time spent as a Harold Camping "Campingite". That ship sailed so now on 'another boat', er....reprogramming.
I'll have to post Camping's mea culpa again, as I see some have interest in it.
Can you imagine this dr Shrink, accusing me of lying about their affiliation with and contribution to Harold Camping's "Family Radio" false-prophesy agenda? Until today, I didn't know that dr Shrink separated themselves from mankind when they claimed that they wasn't actually "left behind" because of being unrighteous or a "scoofer," but because pipek appointed them "..to tell" the rest of us why we were "left behind!"

dr Shrink never ceases to amaze me!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30218 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
explain this stupid BLL left behind,that dr Shrink travel divine spacecraft and is not left behind,because dr Shrink travel above those churchoidal maniacs,and mockers like Bll,abve their heads and Urinate at them or send spiritual FARTS
madam Pipek wife of Prince Helmut Pipke from koettenbrueckerstrasse mariahilfer shoenen bruecke Castle now is alone and also wait to be rapture
Idiot BLL dream to be rapture.but he will not,
maybe if he apologize whole crowd of saints, maybe his wrecked soul at end will be blessed
but now you gay and BLL are mockers,scoffers,iddle goisipers, empty spiritualy brains full of cow manure,horse dung, and AS HOLY WATER YOUR PRIEST BLL DRINKS DR SHRINK URINES FLOWN TO HIS GRALL FROM HIS SINK?
so? deal with it, and stick into your a... red shaved carrot, rabbits are going to have fun to chase you with carrot inside of your gay a...
now you DO DO CACKODOO
know who is dr Shrink,and you can send NOW few sermons about your dr Shrin to your teacher BLL
That's very creative. Care to explain what you just said in English?

Location hidden

#30219 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am born greek peasant ,and know lot better spiritual deep meanings of greek AGAPOE
it is not same like you got this inside of your narrow cheap penauts english language brain
agapo enemies is not to hurt them,or phisicaly damage them, or damage their properties,houses,pets,childre n
but agapo enemies is not same agape like love mother,father, agapao is not a same like love wife with sexual atraction,also AGAPE is not a same like love Friend
all 4 DIFFERENT human Loves and enemy limited love is fullness of GREEK KOINE PEASANT LANGUAGE AGAPE
your brain is to small,to understand or be mature spiritualy to understend AGAPE
MY SPIRITUAL MATURE KNOWLEDGE
IS CONFUSSION TO ALL OF YOU BLIND AND EARTHLY UNSAVED POOR CRETURES OF THIS EARTH
You don't wear sneakers by any chance do you? I have heard it said to watch out for Greeks wearing sneakers.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30220 Mar 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
I can only speak to my self concerning this matter and I agree with you here I did come to grips after these dates came and gone because I truly believed these dates at that time. However, when the dates came and gone I had to reexamine everything and anything. You see Lee God has to give one understanding of truth in His time I cannot force it no matter what anyone told me if God has not given me understanding I would have never seen truth in any doctrine.
Lee, again, I can only speak of myself I will not pretend I know the hearts and very intents of what others may have thought here. I leave all this to the Lord. If you go back when I came back to this site I believe God forced me to look again because these dates came and gone as you said I was not going to still believe something that has not taken place am I?
You see Lee, this is what the word of God does it corrects, reproves, and instrusts the believer as I said we all know in part and we decalre in part. However, I also believe spiritual truth does not come by the power of my own mind but by the Spirit of God and at times we all will fall short of understanding God's word none of us here has a corner on truth. All this serves the believers even these false conclusions that I believed in I was dead wrong I have no problem at all in declaring this as I went into great detail concerning this but I am greatful for God showing me where I went wrong how subtle Satan can be and to look to only the word and the Spirit for correction concerning truth we cannot lift any man up no matter how nice he may seem or how eloquent he may be. If anyone comes with something that is not faithful then we in love should try to correct him by the word if he does not see it then we should leave it with the Lord and in the mean time pray for the dear soul because not one of us always taught truth we all have missed in some major doctrine others not so much and others that may even think that they have truth concerning the very foundation of the nature of salvation can be wrong on the very core of the nature of salvation this is the foundation we should all be building upon. However, again, God has to reveal truth to the one that is not saved and has a wrong foundation and is building upon sand.
Lee, Iam still on a learning curve here and I am still learning and looking at anything and everything over to make sure my calling and election is true this is what the word does for the believer as we see in, 2 Peter 1:10 and 2 Cor. 13:5. The true believer will look in the mirror of God's word to make sure he is on track and yes from time to time he will make an ajustment because he should still be growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord. Those thinking that they have arrived and knows it all these sad people are just self decieved sad to say, thinking they have truth when the fact is, God must give one repentace to even see the truth. The prideful man will not accept these facts he cannot do a thing to get himself saved it must come from the work of God, John 6:29, not from the power of man. This is what I have been sharing in my last 4 posts. Gary
Hello Gary.

I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus, so I apologize if it seemed that way. What I think needs to be said, though, is this:

A lot of what you say and share, now, is identical to what you used to say and share when you were excessively adamant about May 21st and October 21st, 2011. And that was when the Holy Spirit revealed to Harold Camping and you that these dates were irrefutable, remember? You don't seem any less adamant with what you say and share now. Your interpretation of John 6:29 is a perfect example of what I'm referring to. The only difference I notice, now, is that dates aren't a part of what you say and share.

Location hidden

#30221 Mar 11, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
<quoted text>
Hey that's some interesting stuff I must say. I suppose one gains wisdom when they are humbled right? Like good of Harold Camping. He got a dose of humbling in the face of his hubris. In the end, he learned something about himself didn't he.

Good stuff. FUN!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#30222 Mar 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Can you imagine this dr Shrink, accusing me of lying about their affiliation with and contribution to Harold Camping's "Family Radio" false-prophesy agenda? Until today, I didn't know that dr Shrink separated themselves from mankind when they claimed that they wasn't actually "left behind" because of being unrighteous or a "scoofer," but because pipek appointed them "..to tell" the rest of us why we were "left behind!"
dr Shrink never ceases to amaze me!
And HEEEeeeeaars - Pipek!!
pipek wrote:
VEY EDUCATIONAL IS INFORMATION ABOUT CHURCHES AND END OF SALAVTION TO THIS EARTH-5/21/2011
JUDGEMENT DAY
please all free will christians and all readers of this topic
klick right upper small window of your computer at;
http://may-212011.com/MAIN_-_Why_Leave_All_Ch ..
and
http://www.familyradio.com/en/graphical/liter ..
ALL THOSE WITHOUT OF END LONG POSTS ARE JUST EARTHLY TRUSH-WITHOUT SENSE AND BIBLICAL LOGICS
ALL OF US HAVE FULL RIGHT TO KNOW THOSE AWSOME NEWS ABOUT CHURCHES AND AWSOME DATE 5/21/2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTH61GJ...

...And that was a great thread,by the way. Just going back over some of them ("Camping" threads) and see all the real 'beauts' we missed , posted by the diehards and hangers-on. Some threads moved so fast, like, when the freight train is rollin' you can only deal with the box car you jumped on...let alone the rest of the train.

Here's one of 'its' earlier 'forms', er "Bimbo...." - yeah (laugh!), I agree!
bimbo farfocel wrote:
<quoted text>
klick upper right window of your old computer and type
bible talk about this Revealtion 18 whole chapter
v 4,5 urge to run away from Babilon great imperium false world religions
2 Cor 11;13-15..talk about this
2 Thess 2;3-12
Izaiah 14;13-14
Ezek 28;2
and web page is talking about this
http:may-212011.com/MAIN_-_Why _Leave_All_Ch...
BIBLE TALK TO ALL OF YOU AND WEB PAGE EXPLAIN BIBLICALY ABOUT CHURCH END FINISH NADA CLOPS-HOLE OF BLIND FOXES AND DEMONS
BIBLE TALK TO YOU AND ALL WEB PAGES
PIPEK DO,NT WANT TO TALK TO YOU OR ALL HATERS
You can see 'its' in beta-form here; spelling,syntax much less refined. But as we still see, never perfected;)

Just thought I'd make another swing through before shut eye...have a good night Brother...

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#30223 Mar 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Gary.
I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus, so I apologize if it seemed that way.
Sure .... Tell it to the judge. LOLOL

http://crnabiz.com/site/sites/default/files/U...

ROTFLMBO!!

I will get back to you soon. I'm very tired and stressed. I flunked my posting lessons you gave me. I wish everyone could make shorter posts more often instead of essays occasionally. It's not reader or debating friendly.

Hi Gary!! Peace to you my brothers!!

;*:*;

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#30224 Mar 11, 2013
Ahem...link to second "Pipek, Bimbo, Shrink,et al" quote above:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTH61GJ...

You're welcome;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#30225 Mar 11, 2013
Had to find it. http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...
Senecus wrote:
His statement:
""Dear Family Radio Family,
In this time of confusion and turmoil, Godís Word remains the only truth in which we can trust. God has shown us again the truth that He alone is true. In Romans 3:4 God declares: "Let God be true but every man a liar." Events within the last year have proven that no man can be fully trusted. Even the most sincere and zealous of us can be mistaken.
The May 21 campaign was an astounding event if you think about its impact upon this world. There is no question that millions, if not billions of people heard for the first time the Bibleís warning that Jesus Christ will return. Huge portions of this world that had never read or seen a Bible heard the message the Christ Jesus is coming to rapture His people and destroy this natural world.
Yes, we humbly acknowledge we were wrong about the timing; yet though we were wrong God is still using the May 21 warning in a very mighty way. In the months following May 21 the Bible has, in some ways, come out from under the shadows and is now being discussed by all kinds of people who never before paid any attention to the Bible. We learn about this, for example, by the recent National Geographic articles concerning the King James Bible and the Apostles. Reading about and even discussing about the Bible can never be a bad thing, even if the Bibleís authenticity is questioned or ridiculed. The worldís attention has been called to the Bible.
We must also openly acknowledge that we have no new evidence pointing to another date for the end of the world. Though many dates are circulating, Family Radio has no interest in even considering another date. God has humbled us through the events of May 21, to continue to even more fervently search the Scriptures (the Bible), not to find dates, but to be more faithful in our understanding.
We have learned the very painful lesson that all of creation is in Godís hands and He will end time in His time, not ours! We humbly recognize that God may not tell His people the date when Christ will return, any more than He tells anyone the date they will die physically.
We realize that many people are hoping they will know the date of Christís return. In fact for a time Family Radio fell into that kind of thinking. But we now realize that those people who were calling our attention to the Bibleís statement that "of that day and hour knoweth no man" (Matthew 24:36 & Mark 13:32), were right in their understanding of those verses and Family Radio was wrong. Whether God will ever give us any indication of the date of His return is hidden in Godís divine plan.
We were even so bold as to insist that the Bible guaranteed that Christ would return on May 21 and that the true believers would be raptured. Yet this incorrect and sinful statement allowed God to get the attention of a great many people who otherwise would not have paid attention. Even as God used sinful Balaam to accomplish His purposes, so He used our sin to accomplish His purpose of making the whole world acquainted with the Bible. However, even so, that does not excuse us. We tremble before God as we humbly ask Him for forgiveness for making that sinful statement. We are so thankful that God is so loving that He will forgive even this sin.
So we must be satisfied to humbly wait upon God, and trust He will guide His people to safety. At Family Radio, we continue to look to God for guidance. If it is His good pleasure for us to continue on with our original mission, the proclamation of the Gospel, Godís Word, then we must continue to look to Him.
We consider you to be a real part of this ministry and the tremendous opportunities which God, by His unfathomable mercy and grace, continues to give to us. And, your steadfast involvement and support is so appreciated!
May God bless you,
Harold Camping and the staff of Family Radio.""

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30226 Mar 12, 2013
PART I
Harold Camping and Family Radio wrote:
Dear Family Radio Family,
In this time of confusion and turmoil, Godís Word remains the only truth in which we can trust. God has shown us again the truth that He alone is true. In Romans 3:4 God declares: "Let God be true but every man a liar." Events within the last year have proven that no man can be fully trusted. Even the most sincere and zealous of us can be mistaken.
From what I remember, only the opposition were liars while Harold Camping and his disciples were not. That was, of course, before nothing occurred on May or October 21st of 2011.
The May 21 campaign was an astounding event if you think about its impact upon this world. There is no question that millions, if not billions of people heard for the first time the Bibleís warning that Jesus Christ will return. Huge portions of this world that had never read or seen a Bible heard the message the Christ Jesus is coming to rapture His people and destroy this natural world.
For the first time? Really? From the most popular literary work of all time? And "huge portions" never read or seen a Bible, but they all had radios?

Sounds like justification to me. The same justification that Paul condemned when the first century Church was falsely accused of doing evil that good may come from it.
Yes, we humbly acknowledge we were wrong about the timing; yet though we were wrong God is still using the May 21 warning in a very mighty way. In the months following May 21 the Bible has, in some ways, come out from under the shadows and is now being discussed by all kinds of people who never before paid any attention to the Bible.
So, "God" respects the fact that Harold Camping's false-prophecy encouraged already existing doubters and unbelievers to continue in their rejection of Him, but even more?
We learn about this, for example, by the recent National Geographic articles concerning the King James Bible and the Apostles. Reading about and even discussing about the Bible can never be a bad thing, even if the Bibleís authenticity is questioned or ridiculed. The worldís attention has been called to the Bible.
So, prior to Harold Camping's false-prophecy, there's been no articles or specials about the bible say, like, during the so-called "Easter" and "Christmas" season? And "God" appreciates even the discussions that reject the bible because it's attention? Really?
We must also openly acknowledge that we have no new evidence pointing to another date for the end of the world. Though many dates are circulating, Family Radio has no interest in even considering another date. God has humbled us through the events of May 21, to continue to even more fervently search the Scriptures (the Bible), not to find dates, but to be more faithful in our understanding.
CORRECTION: It should read; "'God' has humbled us through the lack of events of May 21st..."
We have learned the very painful lesson that all of creation is in Godís hands and He will end time in His time, not ours! We humbly recognize that God may not tell His people the date when Christ will return, any more than He tells anyone the date they will die physically.
And it took May 22nd and October 22nd to realize that. Prior to these dates, all opposition were liars and deceived by the devil, while Harold Camping and his disciples were taught by the Holy Spirit and saved.
We realize that many people are hoping they will know the date of Christís return. In fact for a time Family Radio fell into that kind of thinking.
And a long time that was!

CORRECTION: That should read; "In fact, for three times,..."

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30227 Mar 12, 2013
PART II
But we now realize that those people who were calling our attention to the Bibleís statement that "of that day and hour knoweth no man" (Matthew 24:36 & Mark 13:32), were right in their understanding of those verses and Family Radio was wrong.
And many of those in opposition are still members of the same so-called "corporate church."
Whether God will ever give us any indication of the date of His return is hidden in Godís divine plan.
Um...try Matthew 24, for starters?
We were even so bold as to insist that the Bible guaranteed that Christ would return on May 21 and that the true believers would be raptured. Yet this incorrect and sinful statement allowed God to get the attention of a great many people who otherwise would not have paid attention.
So, "God" used a false-prophet and his false-prophecy as a platform? "God" used evil that good may come from it?
Even as God used sinful Balaam to accomplish His purposes, so He used our sin to accomplish His purpose of making the whole world acquainted with the Bible. However, even so, that does not excuse us.
Is there any evidence indicating a rise in Christendom's membership after May and/or October 21st?
We tremble before God as we humbly ask Him for forgiveness for making that sinful statement. We are so thankful that God is so loving that He will forgive even this sin.
I wonder if Harold Camping and his disciples realize that they're also responsible for the suicides and murder-suicides that took place by all those that were afraid of either, being left behind, or that they were left behind.
So we must be satisfied to humbly wait upon God, and trust He will guide His people to safety. At Family Radio, we continue to look to God for guidance. If it is His good pleasure for us to continue on with our original mission, the proclamation of the Gospel, Godís Word, then we must continue to look to Him.
It's statements like these that I find troubling. Prior to May and October 21st of 2011, they were wholly convinced that they were being led by the Holy Spirit! And according to the above, they're going to "continue to look to 'God' for guidance!" Continue? Do they really believe "God" was already guiding them?
We consider you to be a real part of this ministry and the tremendous opportunities which God, by His unfathomable mercy and grace, continues to give to us. And, your steadfast involvement and support is so appreciated!
May God bless you,
Harold Camping and the staff of Family Radio.
In-effin-credible.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30228 Mar 12, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
Sure .... Tell it to the judge. LOLOL
ROTFLMBO!!
I will get back to you soon. I'm very tired and stressed. I flunked my posting lessons you gave me. I wish everyone could make shorter posts more often instead of essays occasionally. It's not reader or debating friendly.
LOL! I like the link-pic! Classic! And it's the 4000 Character limit and the typing that's not debate-friendly! LOL!

It's very easy if we don't allow fatigue and stress to overcome us. It should look just like this...

(QUOTE who="Hell Sucks")
(/QUOTE)

...but the parentheses have to be replaced by the same-directional brackets for it to work.

( equals [
) equals ]

Step #1 looks like (QUOTE who="The Name Of The Person You're Replying To Here")POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOS TPOSTPO

Step #2 looks like STPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST(/QU OTE)Your reply here.

The comment(s) you're replying to will go between steps #1 and #2. Your reply will go just after step #2.

EXAMPLE:

(QUOTE who="Hell Sucks")Sure .... Tell it to the judge. LOLOL
ROTFLMBO!!
I will get back to you soon. I'm very tired and stressed. I flunked my posting lessons you gave me. I wish everyone could make shorter posts more often instead of essays occasionally. It's not reader or debating friendly.(/QUOTE)LOL! I like the link-pic! Classic! And it's the 4000 Character limit and the typing that's not debate-friendly! LOL!

It's very easy if we don't allow fatigue and stress to overcome us.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30229 Mar 12, 2013
Hi Lee:

No problem that is ok thank you for your concern.

Regarding what I now believe apart from these false dates and such there has been some major changes.

1- I no longer mention any man in my discuions at least I try not to when speaking about doctrine.

2- My core foundation is the same when it comes to the nature of salvation.

3- Again, I can only speak of my self and give an example what took place for me I cannot speak any longer of others. Lee, Here is what has taken place a very quick over view if you do not mind.

I was raised in religion Catholic and around when I was about 28 I started to read the Bible with great interest as one would cram his college test in the last few weeks I have done this over 30 years now. It was a very up and down walk and many changes I have made over the years in doctrine, for example, I was a deacon in a church and thought I was saved I was a Baptist, Luthern, and many of the main line churches for a bit in my search for truth. At one time I was caught up for a good while in what we call the [free will doctrine] I used to teach this I believe we can accept Jesus and repent of our sins and reach out to Jesus because He is just waiting for your will to reach out because He is a gentleman He will not force you to accept Him, it was a basic, repent believe, and accept doctrine a do it your self have it your way gospel that was built upon what I have done. However, in time I picked up this book called [election] in this little book verses like Eph. 1:4-6 came out and he went into this at great length and in detail. It really got me thinking to the point I started to do some word studies on my own words in the Bible such as, elect, election, predestinate, chose, choosen, ordain, called, and such, I tried to prove God's election program to be wrong because I like this do it your self gospel it put me in the driver seat so to speak, now this took me some time to really come to grips with I had to shelf this doctrine of election because I could not figure or intelectualize this doctrine out for some reason I would share verse after verse with some freinds but they to had a real hard time with this, they could not deny these verses and could not really explain all these verses. I don't know but at some time it hit me, I was not saved and I knew it because I had a gospel that was truly built on self in what I have done it kept my pride intacked. However, when I started to realize that Jesus said, you have not choosen me but I have choosen you and ordained you that you should go and bear much fruit. I statred to see that the gospel I had was not the gospel of the Bible. However, there were verses that seemed you could just call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved. However, I also seen verses that state many are ccalled but few are choosen, many hear with their physical ears the call and so I heard and made the alter call and bang I thought I was saved because I joined up so to speak. In time I came to see it was all the grace of God apart from anything i did it was all the grace of God, Eph. 2:8-9, however, in the past I liked to boast of my salvation but that was it, it way mine and not God's salvation. More later. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Gary.
I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus, so I apologize if it seemed that way. What I think needs to be said, though, is this:
A lot of what you say and share, now, is identical to what you used to say and share when you were excessively adamant about May 21st and October 21st, 2011. And that was when the Holy Spirit revealed to Harold Camping and you that these dates were irrefutable, remember? You don't seem any less adamant with what you say and share now. Your interpretation of John 6:29 is a perfect example of what I'm referring to. The only difference I notice, now, is that dates aren't a part of what you say and share.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30230 Mar 12, 2013
Hi waste;

Yes, I was also humbled by this and I have learned from it also by the mercy, grace, and love of God how patient He is with all of us here. I know I still fall from time to time but I am still pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus. I thank the Lord that He is the judge and not any mere man we all would be in trouble that's for sure. God is truly merciful and longsufering with me. Thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey that's some interesting stuff I must say. I suppose one gains wisdom when they are humbled right? Like good of Harold Camping. He got a dose of humbling in the face of his hubris. In the end, he learned something about himself didn't he.
Good stuff. FUN!

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#30231 Mar 13, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I like the link-pic! Classic! And it's the 4000 Character limit and the typing that's not debate-friendly! LOL!
It's very easy if we don't allow fatigue and stress to overcome us. It should look just like this...
(QUOTE who="Hell Sucks")
(/QUOTE)
...but the parentheses have to be replaced by the same-directional brackets for it to work.
( equals [
) equals ]
Step #1 looks like (QUOTE who="The Name Of The Person You're Replying To Here")POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOS TPOSTPO
Step #2 looks like STPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST(/QU OTE)Your reply here.
The comment(s) you're replying to will go between steps #1 and #2. Your reply will go just after step #2.
ROTFLMBO!!
I will get back to you soon. I'm very tired and stressed. I flunked my posting lessons you gave me. I wish everyone could make shorter posts more often instead of essays occasionally. It's not reader or debating friendly.(/QUOTE)LOL! I like the link-pic! Classic! And it's the 4000 Character limit and the typing that's not debate-friendly! LOL!
It's very easy if we don't allow fatigue and stress to overcome us.
Thank you. I will print this and try when I have some spare time. I am horrible with written directions. You have NO idea how many people posted how to C & P and I still couldn't do it. Then 2 years ago James told me on the phone step by step and it took less than a minute to understand. Whenever I get something to assemble with directions I throw them out as it confuses me further. LOLOL

Hope all is going well with you and yours. Always a pleasure!! I remain on standby. hehe

;*:*;
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30232 Mar 13, 2013
Hi Lee:

Some of the things I have changed,

1- I no longer defend myself nor do I attack anyone, I believe no defence no attack this is what Jesus did He did nt defend Himself and He never attacked anyone in a scornful way out of bitterness.

2- I believe the one who is truly saved are those that have the fruit of the Spirit, if one does not show the fruits of the Spirit of God I do not point it out to them I leave it all up to the Lord and I pray for them. Jesus even told us that we should forgive our enemies and to pray for them so when one keeps on attacking others they maybe even right what they are declaring but in the wrong spirit thus making void what they are declaring because it was done in the wrong spirit.

3- Jesus tells us who the true believers are He said, you shall know them by their fruit, a good tree cannot bear forth bad fruit and a bad tree good fruit. What this tells me for the unsaved there will be a pattern in how they come across to others it may show it's ugly head with mocking, scorn, slander, hatered, and such the word tells us if you say you love God and hate your brother how does the love of God dwell in you? You are a murderer and we know no murderer has eteranl life abiding in him read, 1 John 3:13-15 my closing verses is a reminder to examine myself not anyone else but myself to look into the mirror of God's word to see if I am truly a chid of God and if I truly show the fragrance of Christ.

4- God tells us only the true believers can truly examine themselves if they are one of God's elect. The word tells us it is the brother in Christ who does this.

"Examine YOURSELVES whether ye be in the faith; prove [test] your own selves. Know ye not your own selves how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5

"Wherefore THE RATHER, BRETHREN, give diligence to make your CALLING and ELECTION SURE: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall." 2 Peter 1:10.

When I was in the [free will do it your self have it your way self help gospel] I was offended when one would share with me that you cannot do anything to get your self saved it is all the work of God that anyone can believe in Him, John 6:29, to believe is the same as to have faith and faith must come from the Spirrit of God it is one of the fuits of the Spirit of God, Gal. 5:22-23.

5- I can only speak of my self here, I found when confronted with God's election program I became very, very, offended at first then the word started to provoke me to search this important matter out in more detail to show those people who believe in elction that they are dead wrong, it was my pride again that exposed me when someone in the spirit of true concern and love for my highest good shared some verses with me and I did not see this right away it took time but I remembered how he spoke to me in the spirit of true love in the fruit of the spirit of God this made me feel very uncomfortable because I was being convicted so I wanted to lash out in defence of my do it your self have it your way self help gospel.

So I went to prove this person wrong and read a book called [election] to find holes in this book but little did I know I could not explain all those verses away I knew God did not put all those verses in His word just to fill up space they meant a great deal when it came to God's program of salvation. I have come to see that God's salvation of election strips mankind of all pride thinking he can do something to get saved, election takes away all the work and pride of man and I found out why I hateded this doctrine because it striped me of my pride, you mean I cannot do nothing to get saved? You mean I am supposed just trust God that He will have mercy on me? Yes, the word tells us it is good for a man to both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of God. Lam. 3:26. More later. Gary.

Location hidden

#30233 Mar 13, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi waste;
Yes, I was also humbled by this and I have learned from it also by the mercy, grace, and love of God how patient He is with all of us here. I know I still fall from time to time but I am still pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus. I thank the Lord that He is the judge and not any mere man we all would be in trouble that's for sure. God is truly merciful and longsufering with me. Thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
<quoted text>
Exactly. Thanks for that. I agree whole heartedly with you.

Blessings bro.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30234 Mar 13, 2013
Hi Lee:

I also found out other things concerning the nature of salvation.

1- I found out many people can have a zeal of God but not according to true knowledge the scribes of Jesus day is a good example.

2- I found out that one can know a great deal of the Bible and still not be saved because much of what they know is only on an intelectual reason it has never been made real to them by the Spirit of God thus they can change foundational doctrine this is why God warns us in these days I believe that there will be a great falling away from sound doctrine, 2 Tim. 4:1-6. These dear people will not endure and the word of God tells us only those that endure unto the end the same shall be saved. Those are only the true believers. Matthew 24:13.

3- This was profound for me to understand and also I do not have to prove anything in fact, I cannot prove anything if it is truth all that I can do is faithfully declare the truth as truthful as possible this is grear freedom for me in a way I now know all that we are to do is faithfully declare the word of God and live your life with the fragance of Christ showing the fruits of the Holy Spirit in my life. I came to see that the Lord Jesus never defended His word all that He did was to declare His word.

4- I found out that God the Holy Spirit is the only one that can make the word real to ones heart and this can only happen if God has already saved him then the word tells us he is quickened or made alive in Christ by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, Eph. 2:1, Rom. 3:10-12, Romans 9:11-24, John 3:1-6, 4:23, Eph. 5:26.

5- When one is not truly saved by the word and the Spirit of God he can fall away from sound foundational doctrine or he may never had the foundation of the Bible he had a form of godliness but he denied the true power thereof, the scribes were very good in this.

6- I found out that the only one that can truly teach one is not any man but only the word and the Spirit of God. Now if one is born again of the Spirit of God he will grow in the grace of God. Yes, he will fall from time to time we see example after example in the Bible great men of God that has fallen. However, the big differnce is they do not stay fallen they will repent as we see in the account of David with Bathsheba the one night stand he had with her caused other sin to appear this is what sin does it caused murder how could he be saved? You see if one would have judged one like David today many would say he was a child of the devil but no this is not the case this is why I am greatful that I am not the judge or anyone else for that matter God alone is the sole judge of all mankind. Here we see in Psalm 51, when David was exposed by his sin by Nathan the prophet, David's first words out of his mouth was this,

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the mulritude of thy tender mercies blot out mt transgressions." Pslam 51:1

You see the Psalm goes on and God tells us a broken and a contrite heart the Lord will not despise the reason why this is what God gives the true believer is true and humble heart not boastful not prideful not arrogant not a know it all for we all only know in part and we declare in part.

So Lee, to sum up where I am right now is where Christ I believe wants me to be and it has taken me a long time but without the grace of God I would still be grouping in the dark, I believe God can even make our short coming for His glory He did with David could you just imagine if God never shown any of the faults and sins of the other saints in His word? I don't think anyone of us would feel saved. However, in God's mercy He unfolds many of the sins and faults of the elct. This is why we need His mercy every day the true believer learns to beg God more for His mercy because without it he be in big trouble would he not? Thank you for asking such a great question. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30235 Mar 13, 2013
Gary wrote:
4- God tells us only the true believers can truly examine themselves if they are one of God's elect. The word tells us it is the brother in Christ who does this.
"Examine YOURSELVES whether ye be in the faith; prove [test] your own selves. Know ye not your own selves how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5
"Wherefore THE RATHER, BRETHREN, give diligence to make your CALLING and ELECTION SURE: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall." 2 Peter 1:10.
When I was in the [free will do it your self have it your way self help gospel] I was offended when one would share with me that you cannot do anything to get your self saved it is all the work of God that anyone can believe in Him, John 6:29, to believe is the same as to have faith and faith must come from the Spirrit of God it is one of the fuits of the Spirit of God, Gal. 5:22-23.
Gary.
How true.

Jesus did say (and "Paul" backs him up in this case)- "to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God."

Unfortunately, many other teachings by Jesus, that also have to do with this key action, has been disregarded and just "thrown away", because certain men, many centuries before you, decided that these teachings were not valid for their fledgling religion.

How false that turned out to be.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

But hey, you want to follow what men have prescribed, then you aren't doing what Jesus instructed....."to examine yourself".

Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 763,183
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed (May '14) 11 min Ron 46
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 11 min weirdworld 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Lost In Transition 174,971
Old Earth/All Life Will Be Destroyed, Maybe By ... 27 min Kinseys Dad 2
The Book of Chess (Aug '13) 45 min Chess Jurist 41
fun wanted 1 hr funonly1973 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 554,480
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr truth 263,318
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 603,495

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE