What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30194 Mar 11, 2013
When May 21st, 2011 came and went without a hitch, Harold Camping and his disciples invented all the excuses imaginable to explain why nobody had been raptured. In this, it was determined that his May 21st, 2011 prophecy wasn't false, at all, but misunderstood. Rather than admit defeat, they began teaching that May 21st, 2011 actually marked the beginning of the supposed "5-month tribulation period." This would mean, then and according to Harold Camping and his disciples, that October 21st, 2011 would be the actual rapture of all believers and sudden death for unbelievers. And dr Shrink made a "Topix-deposit" that day, too.

Again, in this "What You Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gary Higgins" thread...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...
dr Shrink wrote:
beter prepare your jerk a....
according to Camping at 10/21/2011 saved wake up in the heaven,but if you are unsaved,you will never wake up next day morning

on your place,BETER IF YOU DO,NT FALL TO SLEEP AT 10/21/2011,drink a lot of coffe,watch all night vilent movies,jerk your own part.....and do,nt sleep,because you never wake up again

oh jerk jerk jerk my step son is lost like small moskito,or fly rambling around of cow s.....
But, I'm the liar, here.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30195 Mar 11, 2013
CORRECTION: The above post was made on October 17th, 2011.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30196 Mar 11, 2013
Did I say "October 17th, 2011"? I meant "October 18th, 2011."

Sheesh...I need to get it together or fall back!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30197 Mar 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
When May 21st, 2011 came and went without a hitch, Harold Camping and his disciples invented all the excuses imaginable to explain why nobody had been raptured. In this, it was determined that his May 21st, 2011 prophecy wasn't false, at all, but misunderstood. Rather than admit defeat, they began teaching that May 21st, 2011 actually marked the beginning of the supposed "5-month tribulation period." This would mean, then and according to Harold Camping and his disciples, that October 21st, 2011 would be the actual rapture of all believers and sudden death for unbelievers. And dr Shrink made a "Topix-deposit" that day, too.
Again, in this "What You Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gary Higgins" thread...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...
<quoted text>But, I'm the liar, here.
Harold Camping has joined all the rest of the false Prophets admitting he was wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/haro...

Should he be forgiven?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30198 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
All I can say is Wow! Some of their number would have been raptured away in order for them to be left behind. Has he mentioned any who suddenly disappeared like that?
Unfortunately, during both these times, I wasn't present to witness the posts that took place. But, I did skim though when I returned.

If memory serves me correctly, only the poster currently calling themselves "Hell Sucks" and dr Shrink stuck around after may 21st, 2011. And as proven in the post I quoted, dr Shrink believed that all their cohorts had been raptured. I can't recall exactly, but I don't think any of the other Harold Camping disciples returned until long after October 21st, 2011, except for dr Shrink. NOTE: I'm referring only to this thread. And as of today, I've only seen Gary, james119, dr Shrink, and Hell Sucks.

What's a shame is that as we read the event unfolding, that being October 21st, 2011, dr Shrink was already starting to ride the fence on the issue. Page 1368 of this thread will attest to my claim. By October 26th of 2011, on page 1370, dr Shrink was beginning to bad-mouth Harold Camping and Family Radio. By November 5th of 2011, dr Shrink acted as if they never agreed with Harold Camping to begin with.

A tragic shame, it is.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30199 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Harold Camping has joined all the rest of the false Prophets admitting he was wrong.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/haro...
Should he be forgiven?
I believe he should be, if his repentance is genuine. But, only "God" knows that for sure.

The only thing that gets me is the fact that Mr. Camping and his disciples rejected every sort of correction given. And it wasn't until after the fact that anyone decided to apologize and repent. Gary, himself, returned to this thread and said that he was corrected by the scriptures, and he, too, apologized. My contention was; if the scriptures had corrected anyone, Harold Camping and his disciples would have abandoned the whole false-prophecy even before the dates came and went! So, as I believe, it wasn't the scriptures that corrected anyone, but the fact that May 21st and October 21st came and went without incident.

Location hidden

#30200 Mar 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he should be, if his repentance is genuine. But, only "God" knows that for sure.
The only thing that gets me is the fact that Mr. Camping and his disciples rejected every sort of correction given. And it wasn't until after the fact that anyone decided to apologize and repent. Gary, himself, returned to this thread and said that he was corrected by the scriptures, and he, too, apologized. My contention was; if the scriptures had corrected anyone, Harold Camping and his disciples would have abandoned the whole false-prophecy even before the dates came and went! So, as I believe, it wasn't the scriptures that corrected anyone, but the fact that May 21st and October 21st came and went without incident.
I would think that it makes no difference. A truly loving God would forgive anything, especially such hubris. I'll bet God finds this very funny.

Location hidden

#30201 Mar 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, during both these times, I wasn't present to witness the posts that took place. But, I did skim though when I returned.
If memory serves me correctly, only the poster currently calling themselves "Hell Sucks" and dr Shrink stuck around after may 21st, 2011. And as proven in the post I quoted, dr Shrink believed that all their cohorts had been raptured. I can't recall exactly, but I don't think any of the other Harold Camping disciples returned until long after October 21st, 2011, except for dr Shrink. NOTE: I'm referring only to this thread. And as of today, I've only seen Gary, james119, dr Shrink, and Hell Sucks.
What's a shame is that as we read the event unfolding, that being October 21st, 2011, dr Shrink was already starting to ride the fence on the issue. Page 1368 of this thread will attest to my claim. By October 26th of 2011, on page 1370, dr Shrink was beginning to bad-mouth Harold Camping and Family Radio. By November 5th of 2011, dr Shrink acted as if they never agreed with Harold Camping to begin with.
A tragic shame, it is.
He is more than a little bit confused. Please forgive him.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30202 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
*performs the sign of the Cross on Bro Lee*

I can do this, as I was blessed by Pope John Paul II in 1985.

:o)

May he go in peace.

;o)

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30203 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I would think that it makes no difference. A truly loving God would forgive anything, especially such hubris. I'll bet God finds this very funny.
"God" forgives most transgressions, especially during this period of grace. But, this period of grace is coming to an end. And I don't know if "God" found Harold Camping's false-prophecy so funny considering that after May 21st had come to a close, there were worldwide reports of suicides and murder-suicides, all from people that believed they (and their loved-ones) were left behind. No age was exempt from this atrocity. In ancient times, the most severest of punishments (death) was inflicted upon false-prophets.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30204 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I don't believe in harboring animosity, or even holding grudges for that matter. And besides, expectation diminishes the capability to be offended.

Location hidden

#30205 Mar 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
*performs the sign of the Cross on Bro Lee*
I can do this, as I was blessed by Pope John Paul II in 1985.
:o)
May he go in peace.
;o)
That's right. Peace be with you.

Location hidden

#30206 Mar 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>"God" forgives most transgressions, especially during this period of grace. But, this period of grace is coming to an end. And I don't know if "God" found Harold Camping's false-prophecy so funny considering that after May 21st had come to a close, there were worldwide reports of suicides and murder-suicides, all from people that believed they (and their loved-ones) were left behind. No age was exempt from this atrocity. In ancient times, the most severest of punishments (death) was inflicted upon false-prophets.
If Harold was wrong about God's time, how would you know about a period of grace and what that may or may not be?

All due respects my friend.

Location hidden

#30207 Mar 11, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe in harboring animosity, or even holding grudges for that matter. And besides, expectation diminishes the capability to be offended.
Yes it does indeed. Good one.(SMILE)

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30210 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
If Harold was wrong about God's time, how would you know about a period of grace and what that may or may not be?
All due respects my friend.
All of what you asked can be found in the Torah and Tanakh. It was prophesied that the shed blood of our anointed Savior would grant us grace so that we could learn righteousness without fear of the death penalty when we mistakenly transgress the commandments. Actually, the grace period granted us today reflects the grace granted the Israelites during the generations of the old covenant, too. But, the grace of the old covenant had to be repeated daily. The grace of the new covenant lasts until the day of Judgment. And as to the time of the end?

Prophecies indicate all the events that will be taken place when the end of grace nears us. And as we examine these events, we'll notice that these events have been taking place, pretty much, since the beginning of time. The difference, though, is that for the first time in history, all the events will take place worldwide rather than in isolated regions.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#30213 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am born greek peasant ,and know lot better spiritual deep meanings of greek AGAPOE
......Blah ,blah, barf -- puke
You're what ever you need to be at the moment- a multilingual,cultural and gender shape-shifting program run from the seedy nether regions.

How's the 'engineers' on their moonlight tour as ladyboys?

Hello good Brother , WW and others; for those interested this 'thing' has been all over the theological map in the course of its time on Topix, with, as Lee aptly pointed out, much time spent as a Harold Camping "Campingite". That ship sailed so now on 'another boat', er....reprogramming.

I'll have to post Camping's mea culpa again, as I see some have interest in it.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30214 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
I am born greek peasant ,and know lot better spiritual deep meanings of greek AGAPOE
it is not same like you got this inside of your narrow cheap penauts english language brain
agapo enemies is not to hurt them,or phisicaly damage them, or damage their properties,houses,pets,childre n
but agapo enemies is not same agape like love mother,father, agapao is not a same like love wife with sexual atraction,also AGAPE is not a same like love Friend
all 4 DIFFERENT human Loves and enemy limited love is fullness of GREEK KOINE PEASANT LANGUAGE AGAPE
your brain is to small,to understand or be mature spiritualy to understend AGAPE
MY SPIRITUAL MATURE KNOWLEDGE
IS CONFUSSION TO ALL OF YOU BLIND AND EARTHLY UNSAVED POOR CRETURES OF THIS EARTH
Nothing you say matters. The fact is, the Greek term, "AGAPAO," appears in all three verses.

Matthew 5:44 (with Greek rendering)
But I say unto you, AGAPAO your enemies...

Another verse that uses the same term that translates to our English "love"...

John 10:34 (with Greek rendering)
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye AGAPAO one another; as I have AGAPAO you, that ye also AGAPAO one another.

And yet another verse that uses the same term that translates to our English "love...

Matthew 22:37 (with Greek rendering)
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt AGAPAO the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Considering the last verse quoted, I can only hope you'll 1) not be so foolish as to dismiss someone's proper use of the verse just so you can continue in your vile hatred, or 2) not diminish the meaning of the word just because you refuse to accept correction.

In conclusion, we're expected to "AGAPAO" our enemies just like we're expected to "AGAPAO" "the Lord [our] God with all [our] heart, and with all [our] soul, and with all [our] mind," and "one another".

Nothing you say matters.

Nothing.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30215 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
worry about your own a...and you still alive to fulfill all your Lies to the end of grace,
day by day your hate, groudge,mocking others iddle gossip,bodybusy is loud cyber witness that you are nothing,nobody, without of grace, or any spiritual authority
what a shame to see by Divine Dr Shrink such burning souls in this earthly spiritual hell,included your abominable mouth, and self appoint aposter reincarnated peter with stolen key to the heaven from Plaza De Roma
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You've the audacity to instuct me to worry about myself when you constantly tell us how wicked and disgusting we are and how so much better you are than all of us?

Proverbs 17:28
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

Job 13:5
O that you would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30216 Mar 11, 2013
Hi Lee:

I can only speak to my self concerning this matter and I agree with you here I did come to grips after these dates came and gone because I truly believed these dates at that time. However, when the dates came and gone I had to reexamine everything and anything. You see Lee God has to give one understanding of truth in His time I cannot force it no matter what anyone told me if God has not given me understanding I would have never seen truth in any doctrine.

Lee, again, I can only speak of myself I will not pretend I know the hearts and very intents of what others may have thought here. I leave all this to the Lord. If you go back when I came back to this site I believe God forced me to look again because these dates came and gone as you said I was not going to still believe something that has not taken place am I?

You see Lee, this is what the word of God does it corrects, reproves, and instrusts the believer as I said we all know in part and we decalre in part. However, I also believe spiritual truth does not come by the power of my own mind but by the Spirit of God and at times we all will fall short of understanding God's word none of us here has a corner on truth. All this serves the believers even these false conclusions that I believed in I was dead wrong I have no problem at all in declaring this as I went into great detail concerning this but I am greatful for God showing me where I went wrong how subtle Satan can be and to look to only the word and the Spirit for correction concerning truth we cannot lift any man up no matter how nice he may seem or how eloquent he may be. If anyone comes with something that is not faithful then we in love should try to correct him by the word if he does not see it then we should leave it with the Lord and in the mean time pray for the dear soul because not one of us always taught truth we all have missed in some major doctrine others not so much and others that may even think that they have truth concerning the very foundation of the nature of salvation can be wrong on the very core of the nature of salvation this is the foundation we should all be building upon. However, again, God has to reveal truth to the one that is not saved and has a wrong foundation and is building upon sand.

Lee, Iam still on a learning curve here and I am still learning and looking at anything and everything over to make sure my calling and election is true this is what the word does for the believer as we see in, 2 Peter 1:10 and 2 Cor. 13:5. The true believer will look in the mirror of God's word to make sure he is on track and yes from time to time he will make an ajustment because he should still be growing in the grace and knowledge of the Lord. Those thinking that they have arrived and knows it all these sad people are just self decieved sad to say, thinking they have truth when the fact is, God must give one repentace to even see the truth. The prideful man will not accept these facts he cannot do a thing to get himself saved it must come from the work of God, John 6:29, not from the power of man. This is what I have been sharing in my last 4 posts. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he should be, if his repentance is genuine. But, only "God" knows that for sure.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30217 Mar 11, 2013
Senecus wrote:
@dr Shrink
You're what ever you need to be at the moment- a multilingual,cultural and gender shape-shifting program run from the seedy nether regions.
How's the 'engineers' on their moonlight tour as ladyboys?
Senecus wrote:
Translated:
Hello good Brother , WW and others; for those interested this [dr Shrink] has been all over the theological map in the course of its time on Topix, with, as Lee aptly pointed out, much time spent as a Harold Camping "Campingite". That ship sailed so now on 'another boat', er....reprogramming.
I'll have to post Camping's mea culpa again, as I see some have interest in it.
Can you imagine this dr Shrink, accusing me of lying about their affiliation with and contribution to Harold Camping's "Family Radio" false-prophesy agenda? Until today, I didn't know that dr Shrink separated themselves from mankind when they claimed that they wasn't actually "left behind" because of being unrighteous or a "scoofer," but because pipek appointed them "..to tell" the rest of us why we were "left behind!"

dr Shrink never ceases to amaze me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 min WasteWater 1,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min RoSesz 641,885
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 38,707
Fraud DoctoRx 11 min Know Your Game 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 12 min DENG 38,421
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Redeemed 104,764
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min LAWEST100 44,457
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min spider1954 970,109
More from around the web