Satan IS in "The Church"

#30163 Mar 8, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please"don't LIE
your hebrew is to low,to recite Bible in Hebrew
NT was written in greek not hebrew.
just DON'T LIE
Hi! Numbers is in the Old Testament and was written in Hebrew. It is the vow of the Nazirite.

6:22-27 The priests were solemnly to bless the people in the name of the Lord. To be under the almighty protection of God our Saviour; to enjoy his favour as the smile of a loving Father, or as the cheering beams of the sun; while he mercifully forgives our sins, supplies our wants, consoles the heart, and prepares us by his grace for eternal glory; these things form the substance of this blessing, and the sum total of all blessings. In so rich a list of mercies worldly joys are not worthy to be mentioned. Here is a form of prayer.

The name Jehovah is three times repeated. The Jews think there is some mystery; and we know what it is, the New Testament having explained it. There we are directed to expect the blessing from the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of the Father, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, 2Co 13:14; each of which Persons is Jehovah, and yet they are not three Lords, but one Lord.

http://mhc.biblecommenter.com/numbers/6.htm

Peace out ;;;;

;*:*;

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#30164 Mar 8, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
just laugh loud
and not worry if I attempt to impress idiot like you seating in the mud full of horse s... high till 2 holes of your nose, try to breath,because very soon this dung clog your nostrils and you are finish?
That's really funny. You are quite stupid but very funny. Keep it up. ROTFLMAO

Santa Cruz, CA

#30165 Mar 8, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your world is not my world,and your world stinks with homsexuality and all king of immoral feces,and piles of deadly stinking dung like you.
also not worry about my life
only try to worry about your life who sucks you down everyday
God is not very happy with you, God made homosexuals along with everything else.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30166 Mar 9, 2013
Hi Lee:

Thank you for sharing those verses. Yes, I agree with these verses when speaking about [faith] I believe we have to ask the question to the forfront is, where does [saving faith] come from? Is it from the power of man what he can muster up? or is it from the gift of God and given when God saved the person He gives him saving faith to believe. Lee, these are just some questions I have to ask myself if I can believe apart from the miricle and work of God to believe on Him.

1- Faith is a work of God that anyone can believe. "And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM, whom He hath sent." John 6:29

2- Faith is from the Holy Spirit and it is called one of the fruits of the Spirit of God that is, faith, Gal. 5:22-23

3- If one can see that he can muster up saving faith then this would mean he is a little wiser than the other person thus it becomes a work of man not the work of God, that would mean Jesus did not have to die for me if I can muster up my own saving faith

4- When I look at verses like Romans 9:11-24 it tells me that it is not of him that can will to be saved nor of him that runneth or worketh to be saved, In fact, it goes further and tells us that God has to elect one and we see this with the twin brother Jacob and Esau the one God loved the other God hated before they even done any good or evil that the purpose according to election might stand, Rom. 9:11-24

5- God tells me in, Eph. 1:4 how He saves one.

"According as He hath chosen us in Him BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love. Having PREDESTINATED us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will." Eph. 1:4-5

6- Lee, I had to ask this question to myself. Does God get all the glory in His work of salvation or is it a part of man? I had to ask this question since at one time I believed at taught that man can do the work of reaching out and accepting Jesus in my own power when I wanted but verse after verse shows me I cannot. There are some verses that would seem like you can but I knew I had to take everything into account not just some verses which I was doing in the past now I can see that according to Eph. 1:4-5

7 God had to elect us and this was before the very foundation of the world so how could I have anything to do with getting saved? Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Hello Gary.
Just a couple of things, if you don't mind my interjection.
One...
<quoted text>My reason for responding to this is because of your saying "nor anyone." I don't believe this, Gary. Nor, do I believe this is what's revealed to us in the bible.
When we read about "faith," we're given several examples of a person's faith and the reason(s) for their faith. And every time we read these accounts, we read of promises made to these people that they truly believed in, without doubt or wavering. And I believe that this is what our faith is to be focused on. It's written...
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1
1) What we hope for is eternal life in the future kingdom of heaven. And our hope encourages and nurtures our faith. In this, faith is substance.
2) Our faith, which is unwavering belief and obedience, also serves as evidence of the promised kingdom, which is still a future event as of yet. In this, faith is evidence.
<quoted text>Actually, Gary, the woman is called "woman" because according to the origin of the term, a woman is a "man with a womb" and not because women came from the womb of a man. Men don't have wombs and never have. NOTE: There's been a connection made, too, between Adam's proverbial "rib" and the helix-curve of our DNA strand. For further information on this, investigate and examine the full definition of the Hebrew term "tsala".
Thank you for your time and consideration, Gary.

Santa Cruz, CA

#30170 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to worry if God is very happy with you
and read Bible about homsexuals Romans 1;24-32.Lev 18-22.Jude 7-8
personaly doesn't boder me all those homsexuals, they have same sin like everyone
wages for sin is death Romans 6;23
if God made you homsexual,HE MADE YOU SINNER AND BE DAMNED AFTER LIFE CAHSTISMENT and use your free will what to love MORE GOD? OR D....SECOND FILTHY MANURE LIKE YOU?
it is your private persoanl bed business, NOT MY OR INTERNT MATTER
if you are proud to bamble loud who are you?
I ALSO HAVE MY OWN RIGHT TO TELL TO ALL HOMSEXUALS- THEY ARE PILE OF HUMN MORAL DUNG,S...filthy immoral dirty jerks,bastards blaspheming God and natural law of God given to all
also shut up and you can be f.......7 times a day by second male s...like you
I don't care slightest who you are?
*YAWN*

Santa Cruz, CA

#30171 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
worry if God is happy with you?
you are s.... to worry about me and Gods happines about me?
Fart Fart Fart+ f....you stupid cyber mutt?
See you in Hell bro.

Santa Cruz, CA

#30172 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dark ditch cover any light about your life and your dead body and soul seating in the deep dark ditch full of manure of this world,
always keep nose high-at least breath not completly drawn,sufocate and die like stinks?
More lies and condemnations from a real phony baloney.

ROTFLMAO U R really funny and stupid bro.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30175 Mar 9, 2013
Gary. I mean not to offend you, at all. But, you're still misinterpreting what's written. And we've been over this countless times, Gary. First...

John 6:28-29
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

The "work of God" mentioned by our anointed Savior is not a work that's performed by "God." When we read the account in context, The "work of God" is the work that "God" expects of us. The New Living Translation words John 6:29 as such: "Jesus told them,'This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent'." The Weymouth New Testament words it as such: "'This,' replied Jesus,'is above all the thing that God requires--that you should be believers in Him whom He has sent'." In conclusion, "God" doesn't cause anyone to believe in His Son against their will.

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is...faith.

In this verse, faith is a fruit, or result, of the Spirit. What we have to understand, though, is what this Spirit is. To begin to understand this, we must accept that the Greek term for "Spirit" is "PNEUMA." So, in essense, Galatians 5:22 can be read, "But the fruit of the PNEUMA is...faith." Now, pay close attention to the following verses, please and if you will.

John 6:63 says, "It is the PNEUMA that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are PNEUMA, and they are life.

You'll notice that our anointed Savior associated life and the Spirit, or PNEUMA, to his words. Then, it's written...

Isaiah 1:10
Hear the word of the LORD...give ear unto the law of our God.

As we can see, the "word" is used as a synonym for "God's" law, and likewise the "law" as a synonym with His "word." So, now, to reiterate John 6:63...

"It is the PNEUMA that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the [law] that I speak unto you, they are PNEUMA, and they are life."

Then, we have Psalm 119:50 that says, "This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me."

In this case, we see how His "word" quickens. And as it's written, the "word" is also His "law." So, in this, we can reiterate John 6:63 to read...

"It is the [law] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the [law] that I speak unto you, they are [law], and they are life." And this coincides with Leviticus 18:5. This says, "Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD." It all connects perfectly, Gary. Now...

As to Romans 9:11-24, it's a must that we understand Paul's point from the perspective of the context. As we read Paul's letter, we realize that Paul was explaining Israel's history, "God's" overall intention, and Israel's part in "God's" overall intention. Paul was not speaking about mankind in general, but about specific individuals and people. At that point in history, too, "God" interacted with us and intervened when necessary. In conclusion, Paul's point was how none can foil "God's" goal.

Ephesians 1:4-5
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself.

I'm losing space.

1) He "chose" us at Genesis 3:15, when the first prophecy of our anointed Savior was pronounced.
2) "..before the foundation of the world," means before Israel was founded. Isaiah 45:17 calls Israel His "world without end."

3) And the elect are those "predestinated," which are 144,000. It's written, "..the 144,000, which were redeemed from the earth...These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb."

What I share with you is truth, Gary. I'll not lead you astray before becoming one with you. Examine my assertions.

Until next time.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30176 Mar 10, 2013
Hi Lee:

again, thank you for sharing those verses. Let me explain to you so you may see where I am coming from here. I used to believe in a gospel that is a [free will] that is man has a free will to chose God in his life at any time he wants to but I kept running into verse after verse that says different let me give you a few examples,

If you look at some verses in the Bible and isolate them as verses like this,

"Behold, I stand at the door knocking anyone who hear's my voice and open the door I will come in with him and sup with him,,"

"All those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Now all these statements are true they are the word of God. However, we must never build a doctrine on a fw verses we have to test this conclusion with the rest of the Bible. Example, the verses I have shared tells us those that call upon the Lord shall be saved. However, in Romans 3:11, tells us,

"There is NONE that understandeth, there is NONE that seeketh after God. They are ALL gone out of the way, they are together become unfrotitable, there is NONE that doeth good no, NOT ONE."

Lee, the reason for this truth is the foundation of the very core and nature of man the word tells us that there is not one person that will seek after God on God's terms why? The foundational reason is because the Bible tells us that we are all born DEAD in trespasses and in sins, this is the reason why we will never seek after the true and living God of the word. Yes, mankind will seek after many inventions of who God is and in man's pride he will seek after a god in his likeness not in the true and living God of the word.

Lee, the main question I had to ask myself is, are we born dead in sins or not? When I came to grips with the answer I had to say without any doubt yes we are born dead in sins and we know a dead man cannot do nothing when it comes to accepting and reaching out to Christ to save us. The only reason why one can call to God of the Bible is because God has already set His Spirit inside the one whom He saved by His word and His Spirit we must be saved by these two means there is no other way one can be saved, John 3:1-6, 4:23, 1 Peter 1:10, Eph. 5:26.

So when we hear a verse like, Behold I stand at the door knocking those that HEAR my voice I will come into him and sup with him,,

Lee, I have found the key word is the word [HEAR] you will HEAR this word over and over in Rev. 2 and 3 when God is speaking to the 7 churchs He will end saying, Those that HEAR my word let him HEAR what the Spirit saith. You see Lee, I have found out that God has to give one ears to HEAR that is by His word and His Spirit and if one is not born again by His word and Spirit he will never HEAR what the Spirit saith.

Lee, I have found this to be foundational when coming to understand some verses that would seem on the surface man has a free will to accept Jesus and be saved. This is a salvation I have found out that was built on my own pride Lee. I did this it was the same spirit when Satan said in Isa. 14, I will be like the most high God,,. Satan said this [I WILL] five times and he is getting many to get hooked up with the very same spirit, I WILL accept Jesus. However, there is another five [I WILL'S] and it is found in Isa. 36:24-29 These are verses you have shared awhile back ago very good! Also, in Rm. 9:15-16

"For He saith to Moses, I WILL have mercy on whom I WILL have mercy, and I WILL have compassion on whom I WILL have commpassion. So THEN IT IS NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.

These are profound truth's I have found, You see when God does all the work in saving one then God gets all the glory. However, man in his sin nature wants to take away from the glory of God and make up a gospel that puts man in the seat of his mind when to accept Jesus. Lee, this is what I have done in the past also. More later Lord willing. Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30177 Mar 10, 2013
Hi Lee:

I like to go over a few of the verses you have shared.

Remember in my last post I was sharing that God has to give one ears to HEAR?

Isa. 1:10.

"HEAR the word of the LORD...GIVE ear unto the law of our God."

You see the word [HEAR] again in this verse and when we do a word study to see just how God defines His own word defintion because the Bible is it's own dictionary. God also tells us to compare spiritual things with spiritual, 1 Cor. 2. The only way one can truly do this he must first be born of the word and the Spirit, if not he can learn many things on a purely intelectual reasoning but it will never be made real by the word and the Spirit.

Faith must come by the Spirit of God it can never come by the power of man. Mankind we have found is born dead in his sins he does not have the Spirit of God until God the Holy Spirit applies His word by His Spirit and quickens him or makes him alive in Christ Jesus.

"And you hath He quickened who were DEAD IN TRESPASSES AND SINS." Eph. 2:1.

Lee, I have found this to be the very foundation that we should be building upon and I knew unless I can answer this foundational truth according to God's word I will never arrive at truth. This is why I used to believe in man's free will to accept Jesus when I wanted when the fact is, I was dead in sins as this verse declares we all are before God saves one by His power alone thus He gets all the glory, the do it your self gospel I had in the past was just that, it was all built on my own pride and Satan comes as an angel of light and it sounds good because it puts man in a good light he is not really all that bad when God tells us that man is so wicked who can know it? Satan had got me hooked up in a religion that made me feel good and that put me in the driver seat so to speak.

Again, lee, I knew I had to deal with the core foundation and that was mankind is born dead and in sins and God has to quicken us this word is an old englich word in the KJV in Eph. 2:1, this word [quicken] can be rendered to be made alive. You see God has to quicken us or make one alive in Christ.

So, when I have seen verses like Eph. 2:1, Romans 9:11-24, Eph. 1:4-6, and many, many others I knew it must be God that must do all the work so we can believe this is why God tells us that it is not man that can believe it MUST come from the WORK of God it is all God's work to believe thus God gets all the glory.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE UPON HIM whom He hath sent." John 6:29.

You see Lee, I came to see only by the mercy, grace, and love of God that salvation is a work but it is not the work of man no way true salvation must be all the work of God thus God gets all the glory. However, I was robing God of His glory when I used to teach the free will of man in his work of salvation. I have found Lee that Satan has most people believing a man centered do it your self have it your way self help gospel that is just what I had I knew I was not a true child of God. God broke me and He made me cry out for His mercy this is what God does He first must break us of our pride, Psalm 51, God does not despise a true broken and a contrie heart.

The true believer has this hope when God puts His Spirit inside of one He saves He will raise him because He has the same Spirit that God put in him.

"But the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you." Rom. 8:11

Lee, I found out if God saves one He also seals him unto the day he is redeemed the word tells us this. However, it first must be God's Spirit that He puts into one that will call upon the Lord in Spirit and in truth, John 4:23.

Lee, I also found out if salvation was all up to me then this would mean I would never chose God on His terms the reason being is, I was born dead and in sins. Gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30178 Mar 10, 2013
Hi Lee:

Just too follow up on your understanding of the Greek rendering [PNEUMAN] you never gave the meaning of this in your post to me when sharing what the fruits of the Spirit are in, Gal. 5:22-23, one of them being [faith]

I can share with you the literal Greek rendering in it's original in the Greens; literal translation of the Bible

Now we know in Gal. 5:22-23, this fruit comes from God Himself by His own Spirit.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, FAITH. Meekness, self control. Against such things there is no law."

In the Greek this is the same Spirit that is of God and only those that are born of the word the truth and the Spirit these are the only ones that can worship God in Spirit and in truth as we read in the literal in, John 4:23-24.

"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in SPIRIT and in TRUTH. For the Father SEEKS such [ones] who worship Him. God [is] spirit, and the ones worshiping Him MUST worship in Spirit and in truth."

Here we see that God is the one who SEEKS the ones who will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth. We cannot seek Him He must seek us. This is why one must be born of the word [truth] and the Spirit, John 3:3-5, Eph. 5:26, 1 Peter 1:10.

Now to show you in the original how God uses for example a good translation as the word [inspiration] in the KJV of the Bible concerning 2 Tim. 3:16.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." KJV

Now this is a very good translation but the word [inspiration] can be weakened in our day for example one may say, Lee, I felt [inspiration] in writing this book and talking to you.

You see this word can lose some of the true meaning when assigned to mere man. However, when we look at the literal rendering we can see a much stronger meaning with much more weight to the context as we read in the original Greek rendering.

"Every Scripture [is] GOD BREATHED and profitiable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." 2 Tim. 3:16. Green's literal rendering

Now I am sure you will not hear many saying to you Lee, I was GOD BREATHED to talk to you and write this book. You see the difference in the power of the literal rendering. You will not hear people talking this way and weakining the inspiration as the literal rendering GOD BREATHED.

I would also comment on, 2 Tim. 3:16 to show us the power of the written word that the word is the only scource book that structures and determins what truth is so we must allow the word to show it's own meaning not what we would like it to mean. This is where many will get mixed up with when arriving at what some believe is truth if it is not tested only by the true scource book the word of God if not one can arrive at many different conclusions which I have in the past came to different conclusions because I was not allowing for only the word to instrust, reprove, teach, for sound biblical doctrine. I like to believe I am still on a learning curve here because I do know that we all only know in part and we declare in part we just do not know it all on this side of the earth.

As I said in my past posts Lee, that is, the core foundation and the question we first must ask our self when understanding the nature of God's salvation program the very first question should be asked is this.[before one is saved are we all born dead and in sins?]

Lee, everything else will follow once we come to see that we are all born dead and in sins, Eph. 2:1. This revealation has helped me greatly in arriving at the salvation work of God only it is not in man that can muster up salvation if it was, there would be no need of a Savior would there? Thank you for all your input on this most important subject. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30179 Mar 10, 2013
Hi Lee:

I appreciate your concern. However, your last statement when you said, Gary I will not lead you astray,,,"

I am sorry Lee, but I made this mistake many times over in the past by putting my trust in what any mere man tells me it must be backed up by the word of God and everything must be in harmony with the word.

To trust in any mere man that will not lead one astray right away I get a tilt sorry
to say no offence to you Lee but those that put there trust in man brings a snare the word tells me. My only teacher is the Holy Spirit and the word of God.

I will say right up front here Lee, never and I mean never do not trust what I say do not trust me when I say Lee, don't worry I will not lead you astray. Lee, if I ever say this beware of me. I do not want anyone to trust in what I declare and when I say trust me I will not lead you astray. This is the problem with man the fact is, they only know in part and declare in part, 1 Cor. 13.

When I share with anyone for example the nature of salvation I truly hope that no one is just blindly trusting in what I am saying and not truly searhing this out if it is truthful or not. I know for many they go to their church they hear their pastor teach and they just accept what he says to be truth because he is the pastor he would never
lead me astray. This is just so far from the truth the fact is, the only one that can truly teach us to make the word real to one is the Spirit of God, the true believer needs no teacher but the spirit of truth He alone is his teacher.

"These things I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and you need NOT THAT ANY MAN TEACH YOU: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, even as He hath taught you, you shall abide in Him. 1 John 2:26-27

You see Lee, the final outcome that can truly show anyone what spiritual truth is must come from the anointing of God when He send His spirit of truth into one this is when he will allow for correction, reproof, instrustion in sound doctrine. When a person that is sealed by the spirit of God that persn will continue to grow in the grace and the knowledge of the truth by the Spirit of truth that is dwelling in the person whom God has saved, this is why one must be born again of the word and the spirit the word convicts one of sin but the Holy Spirit makes one alive or quickens him of the truth that can set the captives free. You see if one is not truly saved by these means the word tells us that we can be taken captive by Satan at his will because Satan comes as an angel of light and his ministers as ministers of righteousness who's end shall be accroding to THEIR WORKS. You see Lee, it was their works not God's work there is a HUGE difference here as we read in, 2 Cor. 11:13-15. The fact is, one cannott even repent unless God grants him the gift of repentance in acknowledging of the truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26

"In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth. And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will."

Lee, this is why I will not trust any man because I know it is only the mercy of God that can give one repepentance to see truth if not they will be held captive by Satan at his will no matter how sincere they maybe they are just sincerly wrong and held captive at Satan's will thinking that they are saved by their work when the fact is, they could not even repent to see truth unless God the Holy Spirit makes it real to them thus God gets all the glory not man. However, I do understand that man will want the glory that belongs only to God they are just self decieved sad to say.

Many teach just repent, accept, and believe when the fact is, they cannot do none of these why? Because we are all born dead. Gary

Santa Cruz, CA

#30181 Mar 10, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary
let me tell you
why I am so harsh,or ugly to those man made teachings or all man made churches
It is complete similarity yours and my
I am listening only God His Word and Master teacher Holy Spirit
NOBODY ON THIS EARTH EXIST TO PROPERLY HELP TO UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL GOSPEL AND GODS WORD
only my human nature of young age is not outside very sweet, I used to be very violent political violent rebel during my young life and many sufferings not fulffiled dreams
Nature of human always follow with this human to an end,
only reduction and more calm we can be during older age of life,
those who claim to be teachers receive from me quickly harsh rebuke,if not listen I kick their a..all possible methods to make them silence and not respond reaction to me?
I ONLY LOVE AND RESPECT GUYS LIKE YOU,MATURE,CLEAN AND BIBLICALY SMART ONES NEVER TRY TO BE ABOVE SECOND HUMAN
THAT WAY I CALL ONLY YOU BELOVED BROTHER IN CHRIST AND AM HAPPY TO ENTER HERE TO READ YOUR MATURE CHILD OF GOD POSTS
MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU GARY/
But didn't Jesus say:

Matthew 5:43-48
[ Love for Enemies ]“You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous....
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30182 Mar 10, 2013
Hi Dr:

I understand that everyone has their special own personality and such. However, when I may disagree with one or debate I have to really look at myself first. When I get upset in a dialog or debate the first thing I look for is this the fruit of the Spirit? Gal. 5:22-23. This is why I no longer have debates because the pride factor can get in the way.

One thing based on biblical prinicple, those who resort to character assassination are actually revealing that they themselves already know that they lost the debate, are probably wrong, and are merely struggling to save face and maintain their sinful pride.

Dr. I do believe love is more powerful than any real debate what I do enjoy is a good one on one dialog about the word of God. Now you may disagree with me and that is fine I respect your convictions even if I may disagree I am not the devine standard that is for sure I believe it is found as you know in the word and in the power of the Holy Spirit. I cannot debate and make real to anyone what is biblical truth, I can share truth with one but it is the power of God's Spirit that truly makes the word come alive in his own heart this takes a real miricle of God to make one new in Christ Jesus to think that I have anything to do with this great miricle is not looking and not seeing as yet with spiritual ears and spiritual eyes this is why God tells us that those that has ears to hear let him hear what the Spirit saith. One first must have spiritual ears to hear to believe it does not come first in what I do but in what God does thus God gets all the glory and this is the way it should be, to God be all the glory great things He has done. This is why John said, I must decrease but He must increase. This is what every true believer is doing they are letting go and letting God get all the glory in His work of salvation. The angels rejoice over one sinner that repents. However, we also see that it is all the work of God that we can believe on Him, John 6:29 and that one cannot even repent unless God grants him repentance to see the truth, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, this is a profound truth because it frees me up in thinking I must do this or that to help get this one saved no way, all that I can do is to be as faithful as I possibly can to the word of God. However, God must do the saving when the word is applied to the heart God will save if it be His good pleasure, Eph. 1:4-6. Again, thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary
let me tell you
why I am so harsh,or ugly to those man made teachings or all man made churches
It is complete similarity yours and my
I am listening only God His Word and Master teacher Holy Spirit
NOBODY ON THIS EARTH EXIST TO PROPERLY HELP TO UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL GOSPEL AND GODS WORD
only my human nature of young age is not outside very sweet, I used to be very violent political violent rebel during my young life and many sufferings not fulffiled dreams
Nature of human always follow with this human to an end,
only reduction and more calm we can be during older age of life,
those who claim to be teachers receive from me quickly harsh rebuke,if not listen I kick their a..all possible methods to make them silence and not respond reaction to me?
I ONLY LOVE AND RESPECT GUYS LIKE YOU,MATURE,CLEAN AND BIBLICALY SMART ONES NEVER TRY TO BE ABOVE SECOND HUMAN
THAT WAY I CALL ONLY YOU BELOVED BROTHER IN CHRIST AND AM HAPPY TO ENTER HERE TO READ YOUR MATURE CHILD OF GOD POSTS
MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU GARY/

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30183 Mar 11, 2013
@Gary...

All I can ask of you at this junction is to share with me your thoughts on the following, please and if you will.

John 6:28-29
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

The "work of God" mentioned by our anointed Savior is not a work that's performed by "God." When we read the account in context, the "work of God" is the work that "God" expects of us. The New Living Translation words John 6:29 as such...

"Jesus told them,'This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent'."

The Weymouth New Testament words it as such...

"'This,' replied Jesus,'is above all the thing that God requires--that you should be believers in Him whom He has sent'."

So, then, according to John 6:29 and in conclusion, "God" doesn't cause anyone to believe in His Son against their will. Our belief in His Son is what He expects of us.

Am I wrong, Gary? If I am and based on what I've shared alone, how am I wrong?

Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is...faith.

In this verse, faith is a fruit, or result, of the Spirit. What we have to understand, though, is what this Spirit is. To begin to understand this, we must accept that the Greek term for "Spirit" is "PNEUMA." So, in essense, Galatians 5:22 can be read...

"But the fruit of the PNEUMA is...faith."

Now, pay close attention to the following verses, please and if you will.

John 6:63 says...

"It is the PNEUMA that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are PNEUMA, and they are life."

You'll notice that our anointed Savior associated life and the Spirit, or the PNEUMA, to his words. Then, it's written...

Isaiah 1:10
Hear the word of the LORD...give ear unto the law of our God.

As we can see, the "word" is used as a synonym for "God's" law, and likewise the "law" as a synonym with His "word." So, now, to reiterate John 6:63...

"It is the PNEUMA that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the [law] that I speak unto you, they are PNEUMA, and they are life."

Then, we have Psalm 119:50 that says...

"This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me."

In this case, we see how His "word" quickens. And as it's written, the "word" is also His "law." So, in this, we can reiterate John 6:63 to read...

"It is the [law] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the [law] that I speak unto you, they are [law], and they are life."

And this coincides with Leviticus 18:5. This says...

"Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD."

It all connects perfectly, Gary. So, what's the conclusion in what I've just shared?

Faith is the result of the Spirit, as it's written. And the Spirit is "God's" word which, by extension, is "God's" law. And as we learn and apply "God's" law as it was taught to us by our anointed Savior, the result of our learning and application of "God's" law is...faith. What does this mean?

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

It's by "God's" word/law/Spirit that we learn "God's" Truth, for "God's" word/law/Spirit is Truth (Psa 119:142; Psa 119:160; John 17:17). So, in conclusion, faith is the result of learning "God's" word/law/Spirit, just as scripture says.

Paul asked, "How shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?" Is not "faith" synonymous with "belief"? So, how can we have faith and belief in "God's" Truth unless we've learned "God's" Truth? What would there be to have faith and belief in without knowing "God's" Truth? So, again, knowing "God's" Truth is what provokes and nurtures faith and belief. Am I wrong?

"The result of 'God's' word/law/Spirit is belief."

Am I wrong?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30184 Mar 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
But didn't Jesus say:
Matthew 5:43-48
[ Love for Enemies ]“You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous....
Yes, he does.

And on top of that, Gary posted to him:

"Hi Dr:

I understand that everyone has their special own personality and such. However, when I may disagree with one or debate I have to really look at myself first. When I get upset in a dialog or debate the first thing I look for is this the fruit of the Spirit? Gal. 5:22-23. This is why I no longer have debates because the pride factor can get in the way.

One thing based on biblical prinicple, those who resort to character assassination are actually revealing that they themselves already know that they lost the debate, are probably wrong, and are merely struggling to save face and maintain their sinful pride.

Dr. I do believe love is more powerful than any real debate what I do enjoy is a good one on one dialog about the word of God. Now you may disagree with me and that is fine I respect your convictions even if I may disagree..."

Now, you might not realize the difference, but this is rather tame for Gary. Gary's learned quite a bit after the whole "May 21st-End of the World" debacle. And because of what he's learned, he's doing all he can to correct dr Shrink in the most humble manner humanly possible. But, will dr Shrink take heed?

Of course not.

What's to realize, too, is that dr Shrink was also a supporter of the "Harold Camping's/Family Radio's 'May 21st/August 21st-End of the World'" debacle. As a matter of fact, everyone with the location "Dundalk, MD" supported and shared Harold Camping's false prophecy. Therefore, dr Shrink is exerting much energy to retain a sort of "brotherhood" relationship with Gary, because Gary (and his brother Dave) was a main supporter; hence this thread. And that's why we can read of dr Shrink's use of the terms "corporate church" and his constant mention of how the Holy Spirit has left the so-called "churches" at a specific date. These terms and that date are Harold Camping teachings. That's also why I'm engaging Gary as to his interpretation of certain verses, because it seems to me that my friend Gary has retained much of what he learned from Harold Camping. And that's also why dr Shrink opposes my posts, even if there's no error in what I asserted.

dr Shrink not only ignores my corrections and everyone else that asks that they tone down their vile insults and what-not. dr Shrink ignores Gary's correction, too, to the point dr Shrink actually sees Gary's method of correction as similar to their own! In-effin-credible.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30188 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
LOVE AGAPE is not same love
like love mother,family,wife, own brother,or spiritual brother
also is not same like LOVE ENEMY
before quote Jesus passage.
at first take deep study of greek koine not written language reflecting very deep sense and many different meanings of God Spirit Fruits Gal 5;22-24
and try to learn fulness of GOD LOVE AGAPE UNIVERSALY SOUROUNDED DAY BY DAY ABOVE THIS GLOBE FULL OF HATE,WARS,CRIME,ADULTERIES,SUF FERING,DEATH, ATROCITIES ETC.....
May some day you get some clue,
instead posting passages completly out of any spiritual context
cyber space is not place to hate,love, or respect-because silent mutts are not enemies, not neighbours, nor any association of own friendship living circles
AT END YOU ARE MORE STUPID AS I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU?
Matthew 5:44 (with Greek rendering)
But I say unto you, AGAPAO your enemies...

Another verse that uses the same term that translates to our English "love."

John 10:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye AGAPAO one another; as I have AGAPAO you, that ye also AGAPAO one another.

And yet another verse that uses the same term that translates to our English "love."

Matthew 22:37
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt AGAPAO the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Considering the last verse quoted, I can only hope you'll 1) not be so foolish as to dismiss someone's proper use of the verse just so you can continue in your vile hatred, or 2) not diminish the meaning of the word just because you refuse to accept correction. In conclusion, we're expected to AGAPAO our enemies just like we're expected to AGAPAO "the Lord [our] God with all [our] heart, and with all [our] soul, and with all [our] mind" and one another.

Santa Cruz, CA

#30189 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE AGAPE is not same love
like love mother,family,wife, own brother,or spiritual brother
also is not same like LOVE ENEMY
before quote Jesus passage.
at first take deep study of greek koine not written language reflecting very deep sense and many different meanings of God Spirit Fruits Gal 5;22-24
and try to learn fulness of GOD LOVE AGAPE UNIVERSALY SOUROUNDED DAY BY DAY ABOVE THIS GLOBE FULL OF HATE,WARS,CRIME,ADULTERIES,SUF FERING,DEATH, ATROCITIES ETC.....
May some day you get some clue,
instead posting passages completly out of any spiritual context
cyber space is not place to hate,love, or respect-because silent mutts are not enemies, not neighbours, nor any association of own friendship living circles
AT END YOU ARE MORE STUPID AS I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU?
Thanks for the scroll worthy post.

DISMISSED

NEXT

Santa Cruz, CA

#30190 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simple idiot and clown,telling to the strange posters,lies and fables about dr Shrink ...not such hueamn earthly punks like you
That's very funny. His post make perfectly good sense; yours don't.

ROTFLMAO

Santa Cruz, CA

#30191 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart on your wicked worldly gossip
past JW are nobody suppoerters, or accept nobody to be their teachers
your wicked iddle gosip about strange to a strange poster is simple
WICKEDNESS OF UNSAVE SPIRITUAL BLIND IDIOT?
U sure fart enough.

There are simple remedies available to alleviate the effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 779,323
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 27 min truth 27
Pope-ism 38 min yon 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min RiccardoFire 96,868
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 43 min scirocco 37,848
welcome friends 49 min khanmasud 1
Easy ways to reduce stress 1 hr demha 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,592
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 560,750
Gay snapchat names 3 hr edm732 188
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Qu_innocence 605,392
More from around the web