What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30103 Mar 4, 2013
Hi Lee:

My heart truly goes out to some when I see the display of the flesh at times we all fall short so I really have a full time job just making sure I am in check and doing it God's way not my will be done O Lord but thy will be done.

When I examine myself, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Cor. 13:5, and if there is anything that is not God glorifing it has to go this is called growing in the grace and knowedge of the Lord and sometime I fall short or miss the mark. God commands us to be Holy for He is Holy. I know in myself in my flesh there is no good thing as Paul said the things I want to do I don't do and the things I don't want to do I find myself doing, then he answers his own points it is not him of course it is the Spirit of God he tells us, O wrethed man that I am who shall save me? I thank God through the Lord Jesus Christ who saves. So it is a daily walk for me to keep my eyes focused on me not on what this person is saying or doing if he sins I pray for him if he shows hatered towards me I respond with kindness, if he tells lies against me I do not defend myself I believe no defence no attack, I will not try to defend myself I will leave all this to the Lord He alone knows my heart and even the very intents of my heart. I do know God commands the true believer to love our enemy that is love by showing them God's love His fruit through you to the point the word tells us even your enemies will be at peace with you. The reason being, they will see you only want the very highest good for all and that would be God also having mercy on them also that they to will see God's love we know if we respond with malice we will get back from those lacking bitterness, hatered, and slander and such. Jesus is our perfect example he was mocked, scorned, spit at and he responded not harshly He cried out, Father forgive them for they no not want they do.

I know in myself in my flesh this is impossible for me but with Christ nothing is impossible all things are possible. Love thinketh no evil, love is not provoked, love hopeth in all things, love rejoiceth not in wickedness but rejoiceth in the truth, love is not puffed up, love suffereth long, love is kind, love thinketh no evil, love endureth all things. 1 Cor. 13.

When I think about these verses it is like a mirror to me I have to ask myself is this how I respond to others? God's word acts as a HUGE mirrotr to all of us and God tells us we all will be judged by His word. All that I can do is pray to God to both will and do of His good pleasure in me, to work out what He has worked in me. I leave the judging to the Lord. Thank you. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I "hear" you loud and clear, Gary.
That's like one that claims to be a believer while composing a post that says something like this...
"I observe those churchoidal maniacs blaspheming God day by day,seating by the table of devil and consuming their own vomits according to 2 Peter 2;19-22
19/they promise them liberty,they themselves are the servants of corruption.......
Just read for example posts of self appointed,self glorious theolog teacher Brother Lee Love,
all what he posts,post only to his own glory and own pleasure reaping fruits of self happiness?
it is sad very sad How this huge crowd is so badly misleaded,not even knowing that they serve devil instead GOD OF THE TRUTH"
I, personally, wouldn't consider such a post a reflection of any fruit of the Spirit, at all. And I hope you wouldn't, either.
Romans 1:28-32
Being filled with all unrighteousness... maliciousness... malignity... Backbiters... despiteful, proud, boasters... without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30105 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
To Gary
LOOK AT THEIR 3 POSTERS PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME,MY PERSONALITY,MY NAME,IMMORAL REMARKS, INSULTS,MOCKING
ONLY BECAUSE I REJECT THEIR TEACHINGS PRIORITY AND THEIR DOCTRINES,I NEVER ENTER THEIR MORAL LIFES,OR CURSES,THEY CONSPIRED WITH EACH OTHER TO VISIT ME,TO BEAT ME SEVERLY,
BLL posts not english enough,he start curse me with broken german, insulting my gender, my personality,
ONLY BECAUSE I REJECT THEIR MAN MADE DOCTRINES POISEN POSTED TO THOSE CYBER SOULS KILLING THEM IN SPIRITUAL SENSE
Look at down
those God passages execelently fit 3 of them and their last wicked posts and rants against me<read their posts,they fit excelently who they are
THIS IS ONLY TO INFORM YOU,BECAUSE I DEEPLY RESPECT YOU AS BROTHER IN CHRIST,SINGLE ONE PILGRIM TO THE PROMISE LAND LIKE I AM
According to 2 Peter 2;10-14
such self appointed "saints"are simple fulfilment words of God at 2 Peter 2;10-14
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh(curse someone not known to them posters characters,genders, with homsexual lust post male parts,or twist the name describing them as male parts or women parts)
in the lust of uncleaness,and despise goverment
PRESUMPTOUS ARE THEY SELFWILLED,THEY ARE NOT AFRAID SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITIES
11/Wheras angels which are greater in power and might,
bring not ralling accusation against them before the Lord
12/BUT THESE AS NATURAL BRUTE BEASTS,MADE TO BE TAKEN AND DESTROYED,
SPEAK EVIL OF THE THINGS THAT THEY UNDERSTAND NOT;AND SHALL UTTERLY PERISH IN THEIR OWN CORRUPTION
AND SHALL RECEIVE THE REWARD OF UNRIGHTEOUESNESS,AS THEY THAT COUNT IT PLEASURE TO RIOT IN THE DAY TIME
SPOTS THEY ARE AND BLEMISHES,SPORTING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN DECEIVINGS WHILE THEY FEAST WITH YOU
14/HAVING FULL EYES OF ADULTERY AND THAT CANNOT CEASE FROM SIN;
BEGUILING UNSTABLE SOULS;
AND HEART THEY HAVE EXCERCISED WITH DREN......
GOD BLESS YOU GARY IN UNDERSTANDING,AND NOT RESPONDING TO THIS POST
Nice rant.

U Mad Bro?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#30106 Mar 5, 2013
Gary Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a student of the Bible sinse 1979, I went to a Baptist seminary and did my theses on "ETERNAL SALVATION" After this, I began to realize they thought this was a big deal, and I started to wonder why would they think this is a big deal and started to ask questions and found out they did not have a good handle on many different subects as "eternal security of the believer" and slowly started to see that what they taught was not in line from what I have been learning concerning the soverinty of God and many other main issues. I decided to drop out and do my own homework in the word of God and would study the word for quite some time when I had the chance. I thus was a deacon in the church then a assisted pastor and teacher. My brother Dave was the teacher also in the church that we attended until we slowly started to see a rebelion against foundational truths of the Bible such as the soverinty of God. Now I made this very clear what I believed before I pastored the church, and the leaders said we argree also, well when my brother Dave started to teach on the subject on God's election program he hit a nerve, as the old saying goes, if you throw a stone down a dark alley and you hear a scream then you know you hit something, and by the sound of the scream we hit something big, that was there pride. How dare you tell me what I did on May 5, 1977, did not take. You see we were a threat to there comfort zone. The Bible tells us we must examine our self to make sure our calling and election is sure.
"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5
To prove our self, means to test our self by the word of God to make sure we have the true gospel and only God the Holy Spirit in the believer, will do this because he allows for the Bible to correct, to instrust, and to reprove him in instruction of the word of God the Bible tells us in 2 Tim. 3:16, that all scripture is given by inspiritation of God and is profitable for instrustion, for correction and so on.
"Wherefore the rather, brethern, give DILIGENCE to make YOUR calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall." 2 Peter 1:10
The Bible instrusts the true child of God to make diligence to make sure his calling and election is sure.
Gary
<<snipped for space to respond>>

For one to not promote "self-help" and other similar features of Self, you shure have a lot of that going on in your post above.

Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, especially when Jesus states:

(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

Maybe you can just state where Jesus teaches about what "Paul" tries to claim.

Thanks for reading my post!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30107 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
To Gary
LOOK AT THEIR 3 POSTERS PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME,MY PERSONALITY,MY NAME,IMMORAL REMARKS, INSULTS,MOCKING
ONLY BECAUSE I REJECT THEIR TEACHINGS PRIORITY AND THEIR DOCTRINES,I NEVER ENTER THEIR MORAL LIFES,OR CURSES,THEY CONSPIRED WITH EACH OTHER TO VISIT ME,TO BEAT ME SEVERLY,
BLL posts not english enough,he start curse me with broken german, insulting my gender, my personality,
ONLY BECAUSE I REJECT THEIR MAN MADE DOCTRINES POISEN POSTED TO THOSE CYBER SOULS KILLING THEM IN SPIRITUAL SENSE
Look at down
those God passages execelently fit 3 of them and their last wicked posts and rants against me<read their posts,they fit excelently who they are
THIS IS ONLY TO INFORM YOU,BECAUSE I DEEPLY RESPECT YOU AS BROTHER IN CHRIST,SINGLE ONE PILGRIM TO THE PROMISE LAND LIKE I AM
such self appointed "saints"are simple fulfilment words of God at 2 Peter 2;10-14
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh(curse someone not known to them posters characters,genders, with homsexual lust post male parts,or twist the name describing them as male parts or women parts)
SPEAK EVIL OF THE THINGS THAT THEY UNDERSTAND NOT;AND SHALL UTTERLY PERISH IN THEIR OWN CORRUPTION
AND SHALL RECEIVE THE REWARD OF UNRIGHTEOUESNESS,AS THEY THAT COUNT IT PLEASURE TO RIOT IN THE DAY TIME
SPOTS THEY ARE AND BLEMISHES,SPORTING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN DECEIVINGS WHILE THEY FEAST WITH YOU
Too late, dr Shrink. In case you missed it...
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I "hear" you loud and clear, Gary.

That's like one that claims to be a believer while composing a post that says something like this...

"I observe those churchoidal maniacs blaspheming God day by day,seating by the table of devil and consuming their own vomits according to 2 Peter 2;19-22
19/they promise them liberty,they themselves are the servants of corruption.......
Just read for example posts of self appointed,self glorious theolog teacher Brother Lee Love,
all what he posts,post only to his own glory and own pleasure reaping fruits of self happiness?
it is sad very sad How this huge crowd is so badly misleaded,not even knowing that they serve devil instead GOD OF THE TRUTH"

I, personally, wouldn't consider such a post a reflection of any fruit of the Spirit, at all. And I hope you wouldn't, either.

Romans 1:28-32
Being filled with all unrighteousness... maliciousness... malignity... Backbiters... despiteful, proud, boasters... without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
That's what I posted. And then, Gary replied...
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:

My heart truly goes out to some when I see the display of the flesh...
Too late, dr Shrink. Gary saw your fleshly ways, too. Now, let's examine the following...

"..IN CHRIST,SINGLE ONE PILGRIM TO THE PROMISE LAND LIKE I AM," you posted. "LIKE I AM." And in the very next sentence, you call us "self appointed 'saints'!"

You're a hypocrite and a viper. Maybe, if I can find the time, I'll copy some of your posts from the "Why Should Jesus Love Me" thread and paste them here. Then, we can determine who fits the description you've given of us. "IMMORAL REMARKS, INSULTS,MOCKING," you accused.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30109 Mar 5, 2013
Senecus wrote:
"The Lion King" - like it also:)
(Watching it as I write, it's on Disney Channel right now-Lol!)
Just going along here, work ,reading,study...as you once said "same boat, different seats!"
As for our foul "friend", notice a post above that he/it responds to, zeros into the word 'curious' and takes it completely out of context to make an association (and 'riot report')to a former poster(and friend) known as "Curious2know",aka -"Timbo". This has happened on several(really, many) occasions where a word or phrase was given similar treatment with the response nearly identical in most cases. Auto-response? I believe quite possibly , but not used on all posts of his /its various 'nics'.
Timbo gets vilified for viewing his/its 'big reveal',when on one Camping thread Shrink&Co. tried steering posters to a Facebook page of his then most common nic-'Pipek', which turned out to be located in Indonesia , run by some 'engineering techs'(who whom some were 'Ladyboys') and which the profile pic was that of a bald vagina. I didn't linger long as to the content, and the site was taken down after word got out on the thread.
I also have had visitors to one of my blogs that, unbeknownst to them, I tracked to Indonesia ,also, and this after I post a link at WSJLM.
Evidence mostly circumstantial, but compelling.
Read some of the exchange with WW, had the pleasure making acquaintance on a couple of other threads.
Must do some reading, will check it all out later:)
In-effin-credible.

What I think is most humorous is that our most-vile friend here truly believes that people see her as righteous and holy! And no matter how much opposition she faces because of her filthiness, she still perceives herself as a saint! How much correction, rebuke, and reproof, has she ignored? So, what does she do? She showers those that say nothing about her filthiness with compliments, thinking that that'll mask her inward parts. But, as we can see from Gary's reply to my post, even those she showers with compliments sees through her deceptive ways. And will it matter? Of course not.

As we beat on our chests while begging for forgiveness, she thanks "God" that she's nothing like us.

Albuquerque, NM

#30113 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
true bleievers are spearated from any discussions with spiritual cyber scumbags serving only devil
Sounds more like you didn't have a valid answer if you responded any other way.

This is a common occurrance with so-called "Christians", like yourself.

a. insulting is a characteristic, instead of justifying a response with facts or citations
b. diversion from the original post, to some other topic, because you haven't any measure to refute it through logic, evidence or even facts
c. can't be honest with another person or theirself, as you have done. But would rather just wallow in hatred of others and their outward expressions that plainly show you are incorrect in your thinking.

If you can't speak with respect doc - please don't speak with me, because I will chew you up and spit you back out. That is just the way I am with ignorance and arrogance.

Looks like you fit all three of these characteristics.

Location hidden

#30115 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to late for what?
YOU CLOSED THE DOOR OF HEAVEN?you piece of spiritual proud scumbag,and CHILD OF BELZEBUB?
yea LIKE I AM PILGRIM ON THISE EARTH HAVING NOT OWN ETERNAL COUNTRY
I don't belong top your doctrines full of lies,to call me HIPOCRITE,YOU PIECE OF SPIRITUAL SCUMBAG AND LIES,
you can only bite pilgrims like me,you are like devil insect,cockraoch seating in the jungle wilderniss of this world,and bite everyone who doesn't listen you
YOU ARE SNAKE CHILD OF BELZEBUB
you doesn,t deserve any moral remarks and ancient senses of spiritual FARTS
DETERMINE YOUR OWN A.....OWN FAMILY,AND OWN DOUBLE TOUNGUES FRIENDS,
AND GET A HECK AWAY FROM ANY DISCUSSIONS WITH ME?
WHO YOU ARE AT ALL?
WHAT IS YOUR F....NAME?
WHERE YOU ARE LIVING,?
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
WHAT IS YOUR AUTHORITY? ETC...
from my point YOU ARE ONLY PARASITE SEAT ON MY NECK,CHILD OF BELZEBUB any time thrown from my neck like LICE
FOR ME YOU ARE SCUMBAG,LIAR,CHILD OF BELZEBUB,DEAD CYBER MUTT,not existing inside of my own circle,nor you are Heaven Key Holder to determine anything in your life full of lies,and BS
Another rant.

U Mad bro?

Albuquerque, NM

#30119 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds to me,that you are without of any authority to accept validity of my answers
NEXT OF
I AM NOT CHRISTIAN,AND YOUR LIES DEFEAT YOU AS LIAR AND CHILD OF FATHER OF ALL LIES-devil
my incorect thinking is much enough correct, to correct incorectness of mentaly sick and spiritualy blind churchoidal scumbags like you?
of course any teacher,priests,pastors .advisors,bamblers and world chrisitnity
receive from me ARROGANCE,IGNORANCE, STRAIGHT THE TRUTH SPIT AT THEIR FACES,YOURS TOO
nobody authorize you to respond to your own dr Shrink and give him any advices
YOU ARE SPIRITUALY SICK UNBALANCE BRAIN RETARDED CLIENT OF DR SHRINK,
and your goal is to be in silence,and shut up during loud dignoses of your dr Shrink
Also shut up,and don't disturb inteligent diagnose about you little peasant Bo Po do do??
understood foreign english symantics??
OR I HAVE TO REPEAT ONE OR 2 MORE TIMES TO PLANT LOGISC TO YOUR PEANUT BRAIN????
SESH + FART AT END TO YOU?
My apologies will only go to you for calling you a "so-called Christian".

My bad.

Everything else, well.....your post above clarifies it much better. You appear to be a failure in your life, and Topix is your only conquest - rattlings of an unintelligible troll.

Thanks for responding.

Location hidden

#30121 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather appears to me,that your life is failure,and only spent time on this internet since the time of exist those topics
the best call someone troll and run away like skunk or coward,
you are to low IQ,
to post you inteligable responds,
your cowardish before quest to not speak with you,and now run away like piece of s...
shows simple signs that you are really sick spiritualy meantaly retarded client belonging to dr Shrink,
simple Lie expose your low stupidity.
calling someone strange that their lifes are failures,and someone is troll-VERY EASY TO WIPE OWN F....FACE,BLAME OTHERS AND RUN AWAY LIKE SKUNK WITH END TAIL INSIDE OF OWN A.....
I told you,and tell you one more time before new age arrive,
look at sky scraper gutter,jump on the edge of this gutter, and follow moon light in the direction of your nowhere,unless you fall from the sky scraper gutter,and left after you will be only little blood stain,and broken stinking bones
take care,open your wicked mouth one more time,and breath my personal divine farts at your mouth,maybe air nourishment from my farts is going to make your BRAIN MORE SANE, AND LOGICALY ALLOW YOU TO DISSAPEAR FROM THE FACE OF YOUR OWN DR SHRINK,ACCORDING to you uniteligable
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa you misearable sick poor wicker TROLL of new Age????
he he heeeee
Another rant.

U Mad bro?

Albuquerque, NM

#30122 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather appears to me,that your life is failure,and only spent time on this internet since the time of exist those topics
the best call someone troll and run away like skunk or coward,
you are to low IQ,
to post you inteligable responds,
your cowardish before quest to not speak with you,and now run away like piece of s...
shows simple signs that you are really sick spiritualy meantaly retarded client belonging to dr Shrink,
simple Lie expose your low stupidity.
calling someone strange that their lifes are failures,and someone is troll-VERY EASY TO WIPE OWN F....FACE,BLAME OTHERS AND RUN AWAY LIKE SKUNK WITH END TAIL INSIDE OF OWN A.....
I told you,and tell you one more time before new age arrive,
look at sky scraper gutter,jump on the edge of this gutter, and follow moon light in the direction of your nowhere,unless you fall from the sky scraper gutter,and left after you will be only little blood stain,and broken stinking bones
take care,open your wicked mouth one more time,and breath my personal divine farts at your mouth,maybe air nourishment from my farts is going to make your BRAIN MORE SANE, AND LOGICALY ALLOW YOU TO DISSAPEAR FROM THE FACE OF YOUR OWN DR SHRINK,ACCORDING to you uniteligable
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa you misearable sick poor wicker TROLL of new Age????
he he heeeee
Who's running. I'm posting facts and evidence against what you claim, and all you can do is post insults towards me.

Yeah, sure doc....others who are reding this forum, have a clear picture on who is trolling here and who are not.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30124 Mar 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus:[/QUOTE"]To answer you, Paul wasn't more enlightened than our anointed Savior. Paul learned from him. Obviously, there were things that the authors of the gospels didn't include in their texts. Apparently, they were more concerned with recording the events that took place while Paul was more concerned with expounding on what they had learned. It's a must we keep in mind, too, that Paul was sharing what they had learned to churches that had just recently become established.

[QUOTE who="New Age Spiritual Leader"](3) Jesus says:
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
Luke 17:20-21
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

In the above portion, our anointed Savior was referring to the conditions of heaven and not the actual kingdom that's to be established. He was explaining that it's possible for us to produce the conditions of the coming kingdom in our own lives.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30125 Mar 6, 2013
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus:
To answer you, Paul wasn't more enlightened than our anointed Savior. Paul learned from him. Obviously, there were things that the authors of the gospels didn't include in their texts. Apparently, they were more concerned with recording the events that took place while Paul was more concerned with expounding on what they had learned. It's a must we keep in mind, too, that Paul was sharing what they had learned to churches that had just recently become established.
(3) Jesus says:
Luke 17:20-21
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

In the above portion, our anointed Savior was referring to the conditions of heaven and not the actual kingdom that's to be established. He was explaining that it's possible for us to produce the conditions of the coming kingdom in our own lives.

Albuquerque, NM

#30126 Mar 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Luke 17:20-21
Correct - through the use and utilization of our Self.

FYI - many of the Lukan sayings by Jesus are actually in GoThomas. Some cholars who have studied "Q" (the collection of teachings by Jesus) have reflected that the Lukan additions were originally in the Thomas format, and then implemented into Luke' gospel. Considering Luke was a third generation disciple, it is very plausible.

Thanks for responding.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30127 Mar 6, 2013
Hi Dr:

I can only say speaking for myself here. God commands us to love our enemy, to love all and to be longsuffering when reviled we revile not but take it in stride this is what God's word commands me to do and I know it is impossible for the unsaved to do this so it is a real testing program for me that is, will I take the bait when scorned, mocked, scoffed at and such, will I return the same or will I be a sweet smelling fragrance of Christ? You see if we are dead in Christ and our life is hid in Christ then no matter what one tells me cannot hurt me but in Christ I truly feel for them, they even may say something that may be of some truth concerning me and it is always good to be reminded of my past sins so I do not repeat them over again.

The true test is to examine our self if I am a true child of God how do I respond to such slander? I can truly say I believe, Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. This is why I always remind my self by closing with, 1 John 3:13-15, we can tell the true believer by the love they have towards each other for me this speaks volumes Dr. This is a huge mirror for me to truly examine my ouwn self to make sure my calling and election was truly real or not? This is the true testing program God sets up to see just how we respond towards anyone who may speak ill of me, sometime I desere it sometime I do not. However, I would never speak ill of anyone here, I would not waste good time but try to encourage each other to love each other even though they may not love me, true love thinketh no evil, love hopeth in all things and it will endure all things, love is not puffed up, love is longsuffering, Gal. 5:22-23, 1 Cor. 13.

Dr. I thought to myself and asked myself this question, if I knew I was truly going to live just one more week would I act the way I do? Would I say some of the things I say? How would I be knowing I just had a week left on this earth? Think about this and pray on it. Gary
dr Shrink wrote:
To Gary
Look at down
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30128 Mar 6, 2013
Hi New age:

You bring up a good point concerning Paul verses Jesus. You see I believe it does not make any real difffernce if Paul spoke or it was Jesus. I know some will be shocked at this statement but God's word does declare that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God,,,, 2 Tim. 3:16

New Age, this is a good translation but in the literal Greek it reads like this, All scripture is God breathed,,,"

The word [inspirtation] is good,[In spirit- ataion] however, this word can be weaken to a large degree for example I may say, New age I was inspired to say this or to write this but you will not hear me say, New age i was God breathed to say this.

You see all the scriprue is given by the Holy Spirit soit is all of God. I put this to a test new age, in 1951 in Tonawands New York this man made up what we now call the [red letter addition] all the words in red were from Jesus. Now I know they were thinking they were helping here but were they? I asked a person a few people is the words in red more important than the other words in the Bible? The words in red are Jesus words. They responded by saying sure they are much more important. You see just how subtle all this is? all the words of God in the orignal are God breathed not just the words in red. God said, holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them. So we see all of the Bible is God's word in the original Greek and Hebrew and some Aramic in the original text, this is why I can look up how well the translators have done in the KJV of the Bible and look up the literal Greek rendering in the N.T So if it be Mark, Luke, John, Matthew, or Paul all the words come from the Holy Spirit you see this is why I say this. Very good point you raised thanks for bringing this up. Gary
<quoted text>
<<snipped for space to respond>>
For one to not promote "self-help" and other similar features of Self, you shure have a lot of that going on in your post above.
Why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, especially when Jesus states:
(3) Jesus says:

Albuquerque, NM

#30129 Mar 6, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi New age:
You bring up a good point concerning Paul verses Jesus. You see I believe it does not make any real difffernce if Paul spoke or it was Jesus. I know some will be shocked at this statement but God's word does declare that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God,,,, 2 Tim. 3:16
New Age, this is a good translation but in the literal Greek it reads like this, All scripture is God breathed,,,"
The word [inspirtation] is good,[In spirit- ataion] however, this word can be weaken to a large degree for example I may say, New age I was inspired to say this or to write this but you will not hear me say, New age i was God breathed to say this.
You see all the scriprue is given by the Holy Spirit soit is all of God. I put this to a test new age, in 1951 in Tonawands New York this man made up what we now call the [red letter addition] all the words in red were from Jesus. Now I know they were thinking they were helping here but were they? I asked a person a few people is the words in red more important than the other words in the Bible? The words in red are Jesus words. They responded by saying sure they are much more important. You see just how subtle all this is? all the words of God in the orignal are God breathed not just the words in red. God said, holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them. So we see all of the Bible is God's word in the original Greek and Hebrew and some Aramic in the original text, this is why I can look up how well the translators have done in the KJV of the Bible and look up the literal Greek rendering in the N.T So if it be Mark, Luke, John, Matthew, or Paul all the words come from the Holy Spirit you see this is why I say this. Very good point you raised thanks for bringing this up. Gary
<quoted text>
So you also accept GoThomas, correct as "God breathed"?

OR.....

Are you going to add a qualifier to the mix that it wasn't?
- do you have something that states it wasn't?
- why are the texts that are considered "God breathed", only the ones in the NT, especially, if "God" never declared which texts are "from Him" and which are not. Only men have declared this.

You do believe in all the non-canonical texts that contain teachings by Jesus, right?

Albuquerque, NM

#30130 Mar 6, 2013
missed words - Correct as "God breathed"

s/b "correctly stated as "God breathed"

Sorry

Location hidden

#30132 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
GARY
thanks a lot
Trust me I have not any enemies,also those cyber unsaved insect try to bite me everyday,
and with my human love and Love Agape I try to throw them alive from my TENT,
they don't listen,they come back to my tent,and on my sleep and my rest they try again again and again
those spiders,snakes, insects,cocroaches look like humans claiming to be followers of our beloved Lord
they tried past 34 years to destroy and kill me,my spiritual life,and my daily life in my single now TENT of my life in this JUNGLE of this abominable filthy world?
they try again to kill me,or injure me, whole crowds of churchoidal parasities and insects with their doctrines
THERE IS NOT WAY OF DIFFERENT MY BEHAVIOUR TO THOSE BRAINLESS CYBER PARASITIES SINCE INTERNET EXIST SAME MOCKERS,AND HATERS
I love your neutral posts,you mature answers, calm explanations,it is like water refresh my thirst in this cyber world dessert full of caranculas, unsaved stinking dung and dead wilderniss jungle of this world
may God always bless you and lead you to an edn of your earthly dificult pilgrimage and journey
Psalm 116;15
THIS IS WHAT TRUE CHILD OF GOD VERY HIGHLY IS GRAETFUL TO GOD FOR THIS AND HIS LOVE OF US
<SMILE>
... delusion

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30133 Mar 6, 2013
Gary Higgs wrote:
Dear all:
The purpose of this site is to help others that have been snared into a church that teaches a man made self help do it your self have it your way type of man made gospel. The Bible declares to us in these last days that judgment must begin in the house of God, 1 Peter 4:17. There is free information to all that ask for the free books called, "The end of the church age and after" and "Wheat and tares" also, "I hope God will save me?" at familyradio.com or ebiblefellowship.com You will hear and read all the information that will assist you in your quest for the truth. The Bible tells us that the wise shall understand time and judgment, Ecc. 8:5, Amos 3:7, Rev. 10:6-7 and Gen. 18:17, this will help in knowing time and the nature of judgment. Being a former fill in pastor I will be gald or Dave to answer or assist if we can with any of your questions. Thank you for checking the site out and any corrections are welcome, 2 Tim. 3:16. Again, thank you. Gary
That's another fine mess you've gotten yourself into.

After all, you don't seem to know very much about religion and can't see the forest for the trees.

Question: Do you believe in the 'Big Bang' theory or are you still going with the Adam and Eve thingy???

Stan would love to hear you delve into this one toooo.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30137 Mar 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="First, Gary"]Hi Dr:
I can only say speaking for myself here. God commands us to love our enemy, to love all and to be longsuffering when reviled we revile not but take it in stride this is what God's word commands me to do and I know it is impossible for the unsaved to do this so it is a real testing program for me that is, will I take the bait when scorned, mocked, scoffed at and such, will I return the same or will I be a sweet smelling fragrance of Christ? You see if we are dead in Christ and our life is hid in Christ then no matter what one tells me cannot hurt me but in Christ I truly feel for them, they even may say something that may be of some truth concerning me and it is always good to be reminded of my past sins so I do not repeat them over again.
The true test is to examine our self if I am a true child of God how do I respond to such slander? I can truly say I believe, Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing. This is why I always remind my self by closing with, 1 John 3:13-15, we can tell the true believer by the love they have towards each other for me this speaks volumes Dr. This is a huge mirror for me to truly examine my ouwn self to make sure my calling and election was truly real or not? This is the true testing program God sets up to see just how we respond towards anyone who may speak ill of me, sometime I desere it sometime I do not. However, I would never speak ill of anyone here, I would not waste good time but try to encourage each other to love each other even though they may not love me, true love thinketh no evil, love hopeth in all things and it will endure all things, love is not puffed up, love is longsuffering, Gal. 5:22-23, 1 Cor. 13.
Dr. I thought to myself and asked myself this question, if I knew I was truly going to live just one more week would I act the way I do? Would I say some of the things I say? How would I be knowing I just had a week left on this earth? Think about this and pray on it. Gary[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE who="Then, dr Shrink replied and"]GARY
thanks a lot

Trust me I have not any enemies,also those cyber unsaved insect try to bite me everyday,
and with my human love and Love Agape I try to throw them alive from my TENT,
they don't listen,they come back to my tent,and on my sleep and my rest they try again again and again

those spiders,snakes, insects,cocroaches look like humans claiming to be followers of our beloved Lord

they tried past 34 years to destroy and kill me,my spiritual life,and my daily life in my single now TENT of my life in this JUNGLE of this abominable filthy world?

they try again to kill me,or injure me, whole crowds of churchoidal parasities and insects with their doctrines

THERE IS NOT WAY OF DIFFERENT MY BEHAVIOUR TO THOSE BRAINLESS CYBER PARASITIES SINCE INTERNET EXIST SAME MOCKERS,AND HATERS

I love your neutral posts,you mature answers, calm explanations,it is like water refresh my thirst in this cyber world dessert full of caranculas, unsaved stinking dung and dead wilderniss jungle of this world

may God always bless you and lead you to an edn of your earthly dificult pilgrimage and journey
Psalm 116;15

THIS IS WHAT TRUE CHILD OF GOD VERY HIGHLY IS GRAETFUL TO GOD FOR THIS AND HIS LOVE OF US
<SMILE>[/QUOTE]Yeah. That didn't go right over dr Shrink's head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min River Tam 92,727
Florya MIELE SERVISI (2I2) 2O2 62 35 - 2O2 62 3... 10 min birimariza 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 4 hr truth 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web