What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30070 Mar 2, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
gelaufen kleine guwno po loce,
and findet kleine sheisse to deine gebe?
+ 3 farts
Und übrigens... "argumentum ad baculum" bedeutet "Panikmache", so dass Sie verstehen.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30071 Mar 2, 2013
Hi Dr:

I do not put myself in a place where there is any contention, bitterness, backbitting, hatered and such because it is just so easy to get swallowed up your self in the sin as we all have from time to time. I am learning that I do not have to agrue the point with anyone because I truly believe if we just present the truth if God will He alone has to make His word real to that person and apply His word by His Spirit thus becoming saved by the word and the Spirit these are the true worshipers of God who worship God in Spirit and in truth.

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him." John 4:23

You see Dr. It is God seeking who will worship the Father in Spirit and in truth so all I have to do is to be a faithful witness of the truth it is not my power than can apply that word to ones heart this all takes a true miricle of God that one can truly believe upon Him.

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, This is THE WORK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE UPON HIM whom I have sent." John 6:29

You see Dr. when one can see it is not their work that can make one believe on the Lord it is all the work of God that anyone believes on Him who the Father has sent. So, I can just rest in the Lord and when I share His word I can pray that God may apply His word to the dear heart and save him if it be His good pleasure.

You see there is just so much freedom in declaring the word of God and spreading His seed in true love hoping the very best for those dear ones that are not in His kingdom yet. Jesus said you will know them by the love they have toward one another. Sad to say I think some may think it goes like this, You will know they are my brothers by the bitterness, backbitting, hatered, hurting one another.

No! we can know God is very clear when He said the verses I always close with.

"Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and we know that no murder hath eternal life abiding in him." 1 John 3:13-15.

Dr, for me it is a full time job just looking in the mirror at my own short coming and sin to look at another. This is the first place I have to look at when I wake up in the morning and I can tell you it is a full time job just to keep the body in check and the mouth this is why the word tells us to be slow to speak, quick to hear, and slow to anger. I hope the very best for all here. Thank you. Gary
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary
You can read those views,
if they are true or misleaded
I personaly don't qualify any my posts as teacher posts,or prophecy,
just opinions can be proper or wrong,it doesn't change
ETERNAL PLAN AND TIME MISTERY OF OUR BELOVED LORD
out personal time AS GODS CHILDREN is very preciouss and without of price,or any involvement in sectarian crap worthy discussions
I observe those churchoidal maniacs blaspheming God day by day,seating by the table of devil and consuming their own vomits according to 2 Peter 2;19-22
19/they promise them liberty,they themselves are the servants of corruption.......
Just read for example posts of self appointed,self glorious theolog teacher Brother Lee Love,
all what he posts,post only to his own glory and own pleasure reaping fruits of self happiness?
it is sad very sad How this huge crowd is so badly misleaded,not even knowing that they serve devil instead GOD OF THE TRUTH
I deeply respect you as brother in CHRIST,
there is not so many us living on this earth and are inside of the TRUE DIVINE CIRCLE
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30072 Mar 2, 2013
Hi Lee:

I just would like to add what I was saying to you before.

Jesus tells us to love and to pray for our enemy. I do not believe an unsaved person can do this from the heart. This means one who opposes you that may show hatered, bitterness, backbitting and such, do we take the bait or do we show the love of Christ to them? Do we show the fruits of the Holy Spirit which is love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, meekness, gentleness, faith, longsuffering and the like, or do we show another spirit?

You see I believe God is always testing us by His word it is a mirror to examine our self in this is why the word tells the believers to examine your self, make sure your calling and election is sure, if you do this you will not fall. We see this in 2 Peter 1:10 and 2 Cor. 13:5, almost the same language. I believe only a true believer will examine himself if he is truly a child of God from time to time mostly when we sin and fall this is normal for the believer because he has a broken and a contrite heart that yeilds to the Lord's will be done not our will be done. This is a sign the unsaved cannot display as I was sharing other points in the past to you. The true believer has a real fear of God for the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom God tells us do not fear what man can do to the body but fear Him that can both destroy body and soul into hell. The true believer is truly of a humble heart and poor in spirit, Matthew 5. I do not see these traits in many who claim to be true believers when I see these lacking I pray for them and truly hope for the highest good for them. Again, thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30073 Mar 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
Thank you for that correction concerning the angel of light.
On your next point I agree with but I would just add this concerning finding real truth I would have to ask the question like this,
Can one have real truth with out real love?
I believe if one is truly saved he can be in error at times this is the case many times because we all only know in part. However, if one truly is a child of God he will grow in the grace of God and he will take correction by the word of God. So yes, I believe many can have truth and not be a child of God but I do not believe this is really truth to them made real by the Holy Spirit one can understand on an intelectual level and thus be subject to change sound doctrine from time to time because the truth never became real to them or they would correct their error in time So, if one has truth made real to him by the power of the Holy Spirit I do not believe he will fall from the foundation and stay there.
So, real love God's love will produce sound truth because love rejoices in the truth not in a lie, 1 Cor. 13.
Yes, Satan can come to counterfiet the truth but he cannot show the true fruits of the spirit of God when put to the test he will never endure true love, Gal. 5:22-23. These ministers cannot produce real love and real truth as we see today many have a differnt gospel altogether than the gospel of the Bible and when confronted with the true gospel they will show their colors like wolves in sheeps clothing. Thank you for that input. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
Your post reminded me of 2Peter 3:7. "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth," wrote Peter.

I agree, 100%. What you asserted is what I consider the difference between wisdom and knowledge. Deuteronomy 4:5-8 says, "Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as Yahoweh my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. KEEP THEREFORE AND DO THEM; FOR THIS IS YOUR WISDOM and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as Yahoweh our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?"

It's obvious that having knowledge of what's written only steers us in the direction towards wisdom. So, knowledge is just that-- knowledge. But, wisdom is the application of the knowledge we've achieved. And the knowledge that we achieve is that of love. Romans 13:8-10 declares, "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

In conclusion and coinciding with your assertions, if only knowledge was required, then even Satan and his counterfeit ministers would be saved!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30074 Mar 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
I just would like to add what I was saying to you before.
Jesus tells us to love and to pray for our enemy. I do not believe an unsaved person can do this from the heart. This means one who opposes you that may show hatered, bitterness, backbitting and such, do we take the bait or do we show the love of Christ to them? Do we show the fruits of the Holy Spirit which is love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, meekness, gentleness, faith, longsuffering and the like, or do we show another spirit?
You see I believe God is always testing us by His word it is a mirror to examine our self in this is why the word tells the believers to examine your self, make sure your calling and election is sure, if you do this you will not fall. We see this in 2 Peter 1:10 and 2 Cor. 13:5, almost the same language. I believe only a true believer will examine himself if he is truly a child of God from time to time mostly when we sin and fall this is normal for the believer because he has a broken and a contrite heart that yeilds to the Lord's will be done not our will be done. This is a sign the unsaved cannot display as I was sharing other points in the past to you. The true believer has a real fear of God for the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom God tells us do not fear what man can do to the body but fear Him that can both destroy body and soul into hell. The true believer is truly of a humble heart and poor in spirit, Matthew 5. I do not see these traits in many who claim to be true believers when I see these lacking I pray for them and truly hope for the highest good for them. Again, thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
I "hear" you loud and clear, Gary.

That's like one that claims to be a believer while composing a post that says something like this...

"I observe those churchoidal maniacs blaspheming God day by day,seating by the table of devil and consuming their own vomits according to 2 Peter 2;19-22

19/they promise them liberty,they themselves are the servants of corruption.......

Just read for example posts of self appointed,self glorious theolog teacher Brother Lee Love,

all what he posts,post only to his own glory and own pleasure reaping fruits of self happiness?
it is sad very sad How this huge crowd is so badly misleaded,not even knowing that they serve devil instead GOD OF THE TRUTH"

I, personally, wouldn't consider such a post a reflection of any fruit of the Spirit, at all. And I hope you wouldn't, either.

Romans 1:28-32
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness... maliciousness... malignity... Backbiters... despiteful, proud, boasters... without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#30075 Mar 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So insistence upon your personal beliefs and opinions is more important than showing love, compassion and understanding to others?
Hello again WW(smiles),

What one 'believes'(or their "worldview") will eventually manifest in ones character,as Jesus said:
Matthew wrote:
<quoted text>
"You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."(Matt. 12:34)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#30076 Mar 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>That's excellent. We're getting somewhere, then. And if I can be of any assistance, take my advice and just ignore dr Shrink. Answering to her negativity only encourages her to continue, and that's a waste of your time. In the meantime, though, you'll find that my beliefs differ greatly from that which is taught by Christendom. But, everything I believe are bible-based. And if I don't know something, I'm not afraid to admit I don't know.
Hello Brother, we meet again on the "old haunts"..
:)

Curious, you believe 'it' to be a 'her'? I've come to different conclusions. Not that it's of earth-shattering importance...

Catch ya later...

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30077 Mar 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Hello Brother, we meet again on the "old haunts"..
:)
Curious, you believe 'it' to be a 'her'? I've come to different conclusions. Not that it's of earth-shattering importance...
Catch ya later...
Aahhh...if it isn't my dear friend, Senecus, descending from on high to mingle with us commoners!(LOL!!! That's what Uncle Scar said to Mufasa when Mufasa visited him to find out why he didn't attend Simba's presentation.)

It's good to "see" you, Brother. How have you been? I'm doing alright, man. Yeah...I've been visiting these "old haunts" for a little while now. As you've probably noticed, Gary is doing much better. He makes much more sense when he's not promoting Harold Camping's predictions. I mean, he still misinterprets John 6:29, but we can get to that another time, I guess. And I've had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of WasteWater. Perhaps, needless to say, but I was ready to abandon this thread until WasteWater came along. Now, as to your question...

I'm not sure if dr Shrink is male or female. Some have suggested that dr Shrink and the others from the Dundalk, MD area are a beta bot-program. But, I just assumed that if dr Shrink is indeed a person, then they would have to be female considering their, er...I'm sure you know what I mean. And I'd rather not continue my statement so as not to generalize women. And with that being said...

Join us, Brother. Your input is always welcomed and appreciated (like you didn't know that already). Our latest conversations are only, tops, four pages long. Check it out, please and if you will.

Until next time, my Brother...

May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30082 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
your translator is same primitve and stupid like you and your doctrines
hell open is first for you?

Watican have free pope Chair,
fly and apply to be catolic POPE

This bloody brother indian Iroquezi
ploted before may 5/21/2011 conspiracy with his friend TIMBO(eaten now by pigmeys in Amazonian Jungle)

They wanted arive to Dundalk to smash my face with their co calleded"southern temper nature"

I invited both of them and those 2 cowards never arive,and never show any courage to be tough man

Your whole "brotherhood is bunch of cyber cowards, and fakes popes
so called self appointed 'saints"
he he heeeeeeeeeee

I don't associate with liars like you,scumbags, homsexuals and thiefs of souls like you and those who are ranting this american cyber space of all faken christianity?
Ja. Es ist dazu gekommen.

Ich verstehe nicht, warum Sie nicht nur mich, sondern fast jeder als Feind behandeln. Sie spiegeln nicht die Fruchte des Geistes uberhaupt. Und es ist eine Schande, wenn nicht nur Atheisten, sondern auch andere Glaubige nicht glauben, dass Sie ein Anhanger des Sohns des Gottes sind, wie Sie behaupten, dass Sie sind. Peter schrieb, "denn auch hierzu werdet ihr wurden genannt: denn auch Christus fur uns gelitten, so dass uns ein Beispiel, dem ihr, seine Schritte folgen sollte: Wer keine Sunde Tat weder Guile im Mund gefunden wurde: Wer, wenn er geschmaht wurde, beschimpfte nicht wieder; als er litt, drohte er nicht; aber setzte er sich fur ihn, der gerecht Richter." Glaubst du das nicht? AuBerdem hat Sie Ihren Stolz uberholt. Wie konnen Sie betrachten Sie sich bescheiden wenn du so eilig bist, alle anderen zu sagen, sie sind falsch und gehen zur Holle, und Sie sind richtig und gehen in den Himmel?

Bereuen Sie, denn das Himmelreich nahe ist. Eure respektlos Wege gehen zu Ihrem Ende sein.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30084 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
I personaly also doesn't consider this post from you as post with reflection of any fruit of Holy Spirit
Quoting Romans 1;28-32
is simple reflection quote about you alone,who are you and what you represent?
I serve G-D HaSHEME YAHVEH(JEHOWA)and my LORD Yesu Christi
rather you sreve devil angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15,it is clearly seen from your astronaaut helmet,face of criminal of XII century(jesus) woodoo face picture of yours,and now quote of hebrew script
True GOD doesn't allow you even to spell HIS AND HIS SON NAME PROPERLY?

Ich verstehe nicht, warum Sie nicht nur mich, sondern fast jeder als Feind behandeln. Sie spiegeln nicht die Fruchte des Geistes uberhaupt. Und es ist eine Schande, wenn nicht nur Atheisten, sondern auch andere Glaubige nicht glauben, dass Sie ein Anhanger des Sohns des Gottes sind, wie Sie behaupten, dass Sie sind. Peter schrieb, "denn auch hierzu werdet ihr wurden genannt: denn auch Christus fur uns gelitten, so dass uns ein Beispiel, dem ihr, seine Schritte folgen sollte: Wer keine Sunde Tat weder Guile im Mund gefunden wurde: Wer, wenn er geschmaht wurde, beschimpfte nicht wieder; als er litt, drohte er nicht; aber setzte er sich fur ihn, der gerecht Richter." Glaubst du das nicht? AuBerdem hat Sie Ihren Stolz uberholt. Wie konnen Sie betrachten Sie sich bescheiden wenn du so eilig bist, alle anderen zu sagen, sie sind falsch und gehen zur Holle, und Sie sind richtig und gehen in den Himmel?

Bereuen Sie, denn das Himmelreich nahe ist. Eure respektlos Wege gehen zu Ihrem Ende sein.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30087 Mar 3, 2013
Witness wrote:
Brother Lee Love is making short work of you Dr. Shrink. Just from reading the argument you two are having. Brother Lee Love has the Holy Spirit and you don't. To me that's obvious.
dr Shrink wrote:
you are not judge to judge who got Holy Spirit who not?

to me is more obvious that you belong to the worldwide churches and your SPIRIT IS DEVIL SPIRIT LIKE BLL, just confussed devil spirits working together against Bible truths?

so? deal with it?
I am not going to help you to dig you out from this mud?
Matthew wrote:
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Now, THAT'S what's up!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#30088 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also
did you trye to apply those Jesus Words 2 years ago,during both of you and timbo (courious) dark conspiracy to remove me from posts, to arive in DUNDALK area.and brake my face according to your and timbo"southern nature"
You forget thise threats about me?
never foget your blood is blood of your pagan indian ancestors IROGUEZI, who ploted and commited bloody murder of christians converted indian Tribe Huronis-slaughter all of them night of long knife because they Accepted Christ?
your brain is very narrow, you don't see own errors and bloody character in your own mirror,
ONLY YOU SEE OTHER ERRORS AND TREAT THEM AS WICKED ONES,BECAUSE THEY SPEW SIMPLE GOD TRUTH AGAINST SUCH ANTICHRISTIS LIKE YOU,or love pretenders like BLL?
Look at simple sweet beliver Gary posts?
and compare his posts to your own posts with hate,and biterness,or BLL searching daily to glorify himself,and steal on this cyber space searching souls for the truth?
You scumbags invided this true believer Gary topic, and try to restore under this topic,your own LIES,and own new cyber deceived church to kill spiritualy potentail true believers
DR SHRINK HANDSOMLY IS WATCHING ALL YOUR RANTS,DAY BY DAY?
I am not earthly gender-man or women
DR SHRINK IS GHOST DIRECTED BY GODS SPIRIT TO EXPOSE ALL LIES AND DUNG FLOW FROM ALL OF YOU?
Thank you Almighty God Jehowa for this difficult task
amen
Awww, Pipek..I mean Shrink...I mean Bimbo Farcel(whatever) et al...

I'm ALWAYS pleased to post for all your great kindness shown to me(2 yrs. ago, btw). Thanks for another opportunity;)
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30089 Mar 3, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
repeating same crapy posts,doesn't give you any spiritual credit.or any authority to be any spokesman before Ghost adopted son of God from this earth named dr Shrink
geh weg mit deiner sheisse Deutche Uebersaetzung
meines Leben Wege sind nich Deine Wege,deine Lebens Wege sind die Wege die LebensEnde
spie rda laj
Sie verschwinden. Vielleicht sollten Sie einen Ubersetzer zu verwenden. Auf diese Weise werden wir in der Lage, wirklich zu verstehen, was es ist, dass Sie versucht zu sagen. Ich meine, ich weiB, dass eine Sache für Tatsache. Mein Ubersetzer hilft mir mehr beim Komponieren Beitrage in deutscher Sprache als Ihre Armen Versuche Beitrage in Englisch verfassen. Das ist sicher. Nun, warum Sie Ihre gemeinen Beleidigungen und Beitrage fur Ihren Vater, Satan speichern nicht.

Und oh, ja...

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30090 Mar 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
I'm ALWAYS pleased to post for all your great kindness shown to me(2 yrs. ago, btw). Thanks for another opportunity;)
<quoted text>
Now, THAT is hilarious!

To recapitulate...
Seentheotherside wrote:
Senecus is the only good Christian here. All the rest are just dregs of "Christian" wannabe losers. Dumper, Skumbucket, and Bossdope, are just sewage.
dr Shrink agree and wrote:
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
And THAT'S why I started ignoring dr Shrink to begin with. She's schizophrenic, I believe.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#30091 Mar 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah.

And if you so feel inclined, the very beginning of this discussion is on page 1438; post #29935.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#30092 Mar 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Aahhh...if it isn't my dear friend, Senecus, descending from on high to mingle with us commoners!(LOL!!! That's what Uncle Scar said to Mufasa when Mufasa visited him to find out why he didn't attend Simba's presentation.)
It's good to "see" you, Brother. How have you been? I'm doing alright, man. Yeah...I've been visiting these "old haunts" for a little while now. As you've probably noticed, Gary is doing much better. He makes much more sense when he's not promoting Harold Camping's predictions. I mean, he still misinterprets John 6:29, but we can get to that another time, I guess. And I've had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of WasteWater. Perhaps, needless to say, but I was ready to abandon this thread until WasteWater came along. Now, as to your question...
I'm not sure if dr Shrink is male or female. Some have suggested that dr Shrink and the others from the Dundalk, MD area are a beta bot-program. But, I just assumed that if dr Shrink is indeed a person, then they would have to be female considering their, er...I'm sure you know what I mean. And I'd rather not continue my statement so as not to generalize women. And with that being said...
Join us, Brother. Your input is always welcomed and appreciated (like you didn't know that already). Our latest conversations are only, tops, four pages long. Check it out, please and if you will.
Until next time, my Brother...
May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.
"The Lion King" - like it also:)
(Watching it as I write, it's on Disney Channel right now-Lol!)

Just going along here, work ,reading,study...as you once said "same boat, different seats!"

As for our foul "friend", notice a post above that he/it responds to, zeros into the word 'curious' and takes it completely out of context to make an association (and 'riot report')to a former poster(and friend) known as "Curious2know",aka -"Timbo". This has happened on several(really, many) occasions where a word or phrase was given similar treatment with the response nearly identical in most cases. Auto-response? I believe quite possibly , but not used on all posts of his /its various 'nics'.

Timbo gets vilified for viewing his/its 'big reveal',when on one Camping thread Shrink&Co. tried steering posters to a Facebook page of his then most common nic-'Pipek', which turned out to be located in Indonesia , run by some 'engineering techs'(who whom some were 'Ladyboys') and which the profile pic was that of a bald vagina. I didn't linger long as to the content, and the site was taken down after word got out on the thread.

I also have had visitors to one of my blogs that, unbeknownst to them, I tracked to Indonesia ,also, and this after I post a link at WSJLM.
Evidence mostly circumstantial, but compelling.

Read some of the exchange with WW, had the pleasure making acquaintance on a couple of other threads.
Must do some reading, will check it all out later:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#30093 Mar 3, 2013
Of note-'Pipek' in S.E. Asian folklore, is a minor demon, though he/it passes it off as slang in Slovak(which it can be -loosely) for penis.

Either way, demented....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30094 Mar 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Now, THAT is hilarious!
To recapitulate...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>And THAT'S why I started ignoring dr Shrink to begin with. She's schizophrenic, I believe.
Mentally ill no doubt. Yellowdog sock for sure.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#30099 Mar 4, 2013
--- What your Church won't tell peoples is; "STOP BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"...
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#30102 Mar 4, 2013
Hi Lee:

Thank you. Yes, knowledge without true wisdom as the word tells us just puffs one up, true wisdom comes from God and when we do word studies to see how God defines His own word meaning we can see that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. This fear is a reverential fear of a Holy righteous God. I believe only God can set this wisdom in ones heart to have a want to that is, to obey God's word this takes place when God gives one the spirit of eternal life in the person God saves and when this happens I believe the second fruit of the spirit is [joy] this joy is not some giddy joy but it is the joy of obediance that far, far, outweighs the decietfulness of sin for a season. God works out His salvation in the person whom He saves when we read verses like, work out your salvation with fear and trembling many will just stop there at that verse and say, see we have to do something in our own power to please God to save us, but the rest of the verse says, For it is God IN YOU THAT WORKETH the good work.

When this happens in a persons life we can see God getting all the glory and all the praise in His work of salvation when God truly does save a lost soul He does a work in him to the point that he will work out what God has worked in him and we begin to see the fruits of the spirit of God working out in a person that could have before shown much hatered or bitterness towards his fellow man, for without saving faith that is one of the fruits of the spirit of God, Gal. 5:22-23, it is impossible to please God this is why faith is one of the fruits of the Spirit of God it is God's faith man cannot muster up in himself this faith, saving faith comes from the fruits of the spirit of God not from the power of man.

When God saves one some may say we do not have to do any good work, this is impossible for the true believer yes we are not saved by good works, Eph. 2:8-9, it cannot come from our faith but from God but good works do follow a true believer they are the fruits and the work of God that works in the believer as he yeilds his body and mind over to the Holy Spirit that worketh the good work in him this is why the word tells us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling we must work out what God had already worked in on behalf of the one whom God has mercy on thus again God gets all the prasie and glory as should be. Thank you for sharing those verses Lee. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Your post reminded me of 2Peter 3:7. "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth," wrote Peter.
I agree, 100%. What you asserted is what I consider the difference between wisdom and knowledge. Deuteronomy 4:5-8 says, "Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as Yahoweh my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. KEEP THEREFORE AND DO THEM; FOR THIS IS YOUR WISDOM and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
It's obvious that having knowledge of what's written only steers us in the direction towards wisdom. So, knowledge is just that-- knowledge. But, wisdom is the application of the knowledge we've achieved. And the knowledge that we achieve is that of love. Romans 13:8-10 declares, "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."
In conclusion and coinciding with your assertions, if only knowledge was required, then even Satan and his counterfeit ministers would be saved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 979,274
how can i get panties? (Jul '10) 5 min I am straight 15 ... 34
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 445,559
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 1 hr Squirtss7602 31
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr spinosaurus baryo... 92,257
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 183,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus is a pus sy 285,942
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr truth 667,516
More from around the web