|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you 21 century reincarnated jesus
look more for new findings, you be more amuzed and beliver of mising fish embrio inserted in the monkey vagina giving birth scumbag creature like you-so salled secualar human spiecies and their grandma monkey?
look at thesaurus word"mithology" you idiot without of basic ECS
FYI, mythology IS truth. Mythology has been used for centuries to impart knowledge of that which is beyond the physical dimension in which we live.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Gary Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bobb:
Very, very, good verses. We see in 2 Tim. 3:16 speaks about correct.
"All scripture is given by inspirtation of God, and is profitable for correctin, for reproof, for INSTRUCTION in righteousness, that the man of God may be furnish unto all good works."
We see it is the Bible, the word of God that instructs one into truth, he will allow the word of God to correct and to instrust him in truth because his desire is to do the will of God because God gives him a want to, to do the will of God. When he or she sees a doctrine or teaching that is contrary to what they have been taught and they see in the word of God, no, they have been wrong, then they will make correction that lines up with the law and will of God. We see there is a HUGE change in that person when God truly saves him, He gives him a brand new Spirit that is born from above by the word of God and the Spirit of God, for the word of God convicts us, but it is the Spirit of God that quickens one or makes him alive in Christ Jesus this is all the work and grace of God, Eph. 1 and 2, goes into great detail.
So whosover loveth instruction loves the knowledge of the word of God this is what makes us grow in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace, that is, called, growing in grace and the knowledge of our Lord. So the verse you gave is a very important prinicple to follow, this is also a test to see if we are truly saved by allowing the word to correct us in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for that very good verse. Gary
The catholic church is finished!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Interesting you quoted a passage with is directly related to Zoroastrian philosophy e.g. the light and darkness.
It's a natural concept.
WasteWater wrote:
Myth is how humans express their understanding of the Perennial Philosophy which comes up time and time again across cultures.
Not necessarily, but I understand what you're referring to.
WasteWater wrote:
There are few tangible and verifiable facts in the Bible.
In what generation are you referring to, because many aspects of the bible have been proven factual.
WasteWater wrote:
Nomadic cultures often had a collaboration between Priests and Warriors. The Priests had special powers such as communication with Gods or spirits as well as healing skills. Warriors protected the Priests and relied upon them to bring victory to their battles. The Exodus account is one such story.
You're referring to a nation that became nomadic. Their ancestor was from Babylon, then moved to Egypt. Then, after only two generations, they returned to Egypt and remained for over four-hundred years.
WasteWater wrote:
Moses is the priest with supernatural powers while Aaron is the warrior.
Actually, Aaron was Moses' spokesman, considering that Moses had a speech impediment.
WasteWater wrote:
Eventually Aaron disappears from the accounts leaving Moses by himself as leader.
Actually, Aaron didn't disappear. Aaron died.
WasteWater wrote:
They have their fetish which they haul around from place to place called the Arch.
A "fetish?" Really? Is that what you would call a family-heirloom, too?
WasteWater wrote:
I suggest you look into Joseph Campbell. He explained all this very well. People tend to turn the Bible into an idol when they overlook the symbols contained in the mythology and the quest for a knowledge of the perennial philosophy of the God head.
I've never read his material, but I've discussed his work before. And I can understand what you mean as to your mention of the bible becoming an idol, but I can also understand why people treat the bible that way. And not everyone overlooks the symbolism. My question to is is this: Why would the Israelites incorporate a "God" in their mythology that didn't reflect themselves, as most other invented gods do? And who would think to try to place themselves at the apex of the hierarchy by recording every fault and punishment to befall their own nation?
WasteWater wrote:
Are you familiar with The Perennial Philosophy written by Aldous Huxley?
I'm familiar with the concept, but not the author.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Hi Henry:

I believe this church will be here until the return of the Lord. There will be all the different denominations still here when the Lord returns in His time. I do not look to the corporate church for truth I look only to the word as Jesus said the truth will set you free my word is truth, John 17:17, it is not what any church teaches that one should folow as their sole authority it is always what saith the Lord? We can also see as Jesus told us you will know them by their fruits, a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, ye shall know them by their fruits. When we look at Gal. 5:22-23, concerning the fruits of the Holy Spirit we can see that is, those that are truly born of the word and the Spirit they will see who has the truth by their fruits, when a believer puts them to the test so to speak they will know. Thank you. Gary
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The catholic church is finished!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
I believe this church will be here until the return of the Lord. There will be all the different denominations still here when the Lord returns in His time.
What's your thoughts regarding what's written in Revelation?

Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Gary wrote:
I do not look to the corporate church for truth I look only to the word as Jesus said the truth will set you free my word is truth, John 17:17, it is not what any church teaches that one should folow as their sole authority it is always what saith the Lord?
I guess I can safely assume, then, that you've decided to take my approach toward learning the bible. Kudos. But, I can't help but wonder...how do you know you're understanding what's written accurately and correctly? By what do you measure what you read up against? How do you know the conclusions, based on the interpretations you perceive, are more correct and accurate than that of Christendom's denominations?
Gary wrote:
We can also see as Jesus told us you will know them by their fruits, a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, ye shall know them by their fruits. When we look at Gal. 5:22-23, concerning the fruits of the Holy Spirit we can see that is, those that are truly born of the word and the Spirit they will see who has the truth by their fruits, when a believer puts them to the test so to speak they will know. Thank you. Gary
I'm sorry, Gary, but I can't agree. I, personally, know people that are very knowledgeable of the bible and know the interpretation of it much better than a lot of Christendom's members. But, after examining the fruit of the Spirit, it becomes obvious that these people that have knowledge of what's written don't reflect the attributes of the Spirit. Therefore, I believe it can work both ways. We can have people that have knowledge of what's written while not reflecting the attributes of the Spirit, and people that have no knowledge of what's written, but still reflects the attributes of the Spirit. In conclusion, if it was a requirement that we reflect the attributes of the Spirit before we can acquire accurate knowledge of what's written, the devil would never appear as a minister of righteousness, nor would he have ministers that appear righteous, either.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>It's a natural concept.
<quoted text>Not necessarily, but I understand what you're referring to.
<quoted text>In what generation are you referring to, because many aspects of the bible have been proven factual.
<quoted text>You're referring to a nation that became nomadic. Their ancestor was from Babylon, then moved to Egypt. Then, after only two generations, they returned to Egypt and remained for over four-hundred years.
<quoted text>Actually, Aaron was Moses' spokesman, considering that Moses had a speech impediment.
<quoted text>Actually, Aaron didn't disappear. Aaron died.
<quoted text>A "fetish?" Really? Is that what you would call a family-heirloom, too?
<quoted text>I've never read his material, but I've discussed his work before. And I can understand what you mean as to your mention of the bible becoming an idol, but I can also understand why people treat the bible that way. And not everyone overlooks the symbolism. My question to is is this: Why would the Israelites incorporate a "God" in their mythology that didn't reflect themselves, as most other invented gods do? And who would think to try to place themselves at the apex of the hierarchy by recording every fault and punishment to befall their own nation?
<quoted text>I'm familiar with the concept, but not the author.
Yes it is a natural concept based on man's relationship to his environment and other creatures.

The flood is impossible. There isn't enough water to cover even the smallest hill, let alone a Mt. Ararat at around 16,000'. Noah is impossible also. The Creation account is impossible. Why should I believe the Bible to be factual?

I doubt we know everything about the group of tribes contributing to the Hebrew Scripture.

No. Read the Bible again and you will find Aaron eventually in not mentioned, yet Moses is.

Yes, of course they invented a God in their own image. Isn't that what people do?

Thank you for agreeing about idolization of the Bible.

Joseph Campbell does a better job of tying these things together.

How about the mythology of the first city states?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
CONTINUE MY LAST POST DIRECTED TO GARY
This means the temple judgement commencement prophecy of 1 Peter 4;17 is very near to activation
PROPHECY IS REPEATING
So when Wordwide christianity and their 38000 faken christian sects who respects the initial temple foundation prophetic cycle as the truth,
sees that the temple completion cycle repeats a temple inspection
judgement and cleanse similar to the temple judgement foundation phase time of church ages ended 1988
WHY?
1/It indicates a prophetic temple judgement of massive proportions upon the all worldwide christianity churches worldwide organizational"establishe d place" is waht will Soon follow
the revealing of the"man lawlessness"as that 2 Thes 2;3-12 prophecy promises as a prerequisite revelation with great evidence
2./THIS WILL BE DESTRUCTIVE TO THE WORLD CHRISTIANITY AND ALL CHRISTIAN SECTS IN THE MOL'S SON OF DESTRUCTION MEANING AT THIS COUP-DE-GRACE EVENT SOON AS DANIEL 8;11-14
PARALLEL WITH THE TEMPLE INSPECTION AND VISITATIONAL CLEANSING OF MALACHI 3;1-5
ACTUALY ACTIVATES AS WELL IN THE VERY CLOSE FUTURE?
THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS IS HIMSELF A GREAT SIGNAL OF DIVINE JUDGEMENT POISED TO BE UNLEASHED ON THE TEMPLE THAT THE"MAN OF LAWLESSNESS IS POLUTING. DANIEL 11;30
That also parallels the Zech 3 Temple priestihood anointed cleansing in the spiritual purification judgement soon. Zech 3;4-7
That also activates rev 8;2-5 'altar fire" cleanse of the world christianity
THAT BEGINS A 7 TRUMPET CYCLE THAT CANNOT BE REVERSAL ONCE IT BEGINS.REV 8;1-13
THAT LEADS TO THE FINAL REV 9-11 FINAL CLEANSING EARTHLY SPIRITUAL MINISTRY OF ALL CHURCHES ON THIS EARTH
AS PER PROPHECY AND WHAT IT IMPLIES,IT LEADS TO THE TEMPLE COMPLETION BEFORE LAST BATTLE OF ARAMGEDON .REV 8-11 IS REPEATING PROPHECY TO FINALE OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS
Nice rant bro.

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read one more time Thesaurus or english Webster dictionary?
THE TRUTH ARE FACTS NOT REALATED TO MITHOLOGY WITHOUT OF PROVED FACTS
THE TRUTH HAVE 2 SIDES, NOT ONE SIDE OF MEDIA WORLD truth,or phony fables of mithologies-esspecialy greek mithologies not based on the ancient facts of normal life.
YOU ARE MORE DUMG BUTT,AS I THOUGHT?
dimensin of this time is controled by 7 sharks of media,making reality of this world according to their own truth fitting their agendas, not THE TRUTH HAVING BOTH SIDE
your phisical dimension also doesn't exist around my dimension of time reality surounding my own created phisical dimension suit my own phisical pleasure,and life prosperity?
go take basic school of the basic understanding reality of past and this time?
WTF? Is this drivel supposed to make sense?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for dumb butts like you?
NO?It doesn't
You believe in a book of fairy tales which means you are in no position to judge such matters.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Yes it is a natural concept based on man's relationship to his environment and other creatures.
Hence, the invention of the legend, myth, and folklore. Such a concept, though, wouldn't invalidate what's written in the bible. The creation of the bible makes perfect sense when we consider the possibility that the Creator desired that we know He exists.
WasteWater wrote:
The flood is impossible. There isn't enough water to cover even the smallest hill, let alone a Mt. Ararat at around 16,000'.
And that's with the notion that every mountain, at that time, stood just as high as they do today. Secondly, it's stated in the bible that every droplet of water was used to flood the earth, including underground springs and pockets that even science agrees exist. In the meantime, archaeologists have found a layer of earth, around the globe, that can easily be identified and described as a "flood-line."
WasteWater wrote:
Noah is impossible also.
And yet, several authors of the bible chose to include Noah in their lists of genealogies. And none made him a god, a demigod, or anything other than human. I'm sure even you can admit how odd that is. And needless to say, but there exists accounts predating the bible and others, and all from different cultures and locations around the earth, that tell a strikingly similar story. Only the name has changed. Science agrees that a flood occurred. Only the scale remains a question.
WasteWater wrote:
The Creation account is impossible.
Actually, science agrees with the creation account when it's interpreted correctly. The error that many and most make when interpreting Genesis 1 is that they forget that even before the "days" of creation, especially that of "light," the heavens and the earth already existed. This is said in the very first verse. When it's said that the sun, moon, and stars, were "created," and even after, it would seem, light was "created," this portion was explaining how the terrestrial bodies finally became visible from the earth's surface. Nothing, though, even suggests that light was created even before the sun.
WasteWater wrote:
Why should I believe the Bible to be factual?
Because archaeology has made many discoveries based on the bible records, including the existence of certain people. Only those that are obsessed with disproving the bible's accuracy remain in opposition and denial of these discoveries.
WasteWater wrote:
I doubt we know everything about the group of tribes contributing to the Hebrew Scripture.
We don't know everything there is to know about many things, but this doesn't compel us to reject the whole premise, does it?
WasteWater wrote:
No. Read the Bible again and you will find Aaron eventually in not mentioned, yet Moses is.
I agree. But, the reason is because Aaron died.

Numbers 20:28
And Moses stripped Aaron of his garments, and put them upon Eleazar his son; and Aaron died there in the top of the mount: and Moses and Eleazar came down from the mount.

Numbers 33:38
And Aaron the priest went up into mount Hor at the commandment of the LORD, and died there, in the fortieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the first day of the fifth month.

Deuteronomy 10:16
...there Aaron died, and there he was buried; and Eleazar his son ministered in the priest's office in his stead.
WasteWater wrote:
Yes, of course they invented a God in their own image. Isn't that what people do?
Yes, but not the Israelites.
WasteWater wrote:
Thank you for agreeing about idolization of the Bible.
Joseph Campbell does a better job of tying these things together.
How about the mythology of the first city states?
I ran out of room. Sorry. I'll try to respond more clearly in another post.
kolkog

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

youtube.com/watch... Error is reality,or its a cover-up?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Henry:
I believe this church will be here until the return of the Lord. There will be all the different denominations still here when the Lord returns in His time. I do not look to the corporate church for truth I look only to the word as Jesus said the truth will set you free my word is truth, John 17:17, it is not what any church teaches that one should folow as their sole authority it is always what saith the Lord? We can also see as Jesus told us you will know them by their fruits, a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, ye shall know them by their fruits. When we look at Gal. 5:22-23, concerning the fruits of the Holy Spirit we can see that is, those that are truly born of the word and the Spirit they will see who has the truth by their fruits, when a believer puts them to the test so to speak they will know. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Religious garbage, no more!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
Jeremiah 5;4
therefore I said;
Surely these are poor; they are foolish;
FOR THEY KNOW NOT THE WAY OF THE LORD,NOR THE JUDGEMENT OF THEIR GOD
all churchoids are invited to this topic,
just fly all of you like homeless animals to the topic shelter
The Bible is full of fakes, lies and errors and is a fairy tale for uneducated grownups!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Hence, the invention of the legend, myth, and folklore. Such a concept, though, wouldn't invalidate what's written in the bible. The creation of the bible makes perfect sense when we consider the possibility that the Creator desired that we know He exists.
<quoted text>And that's with the notion that every mountain, at that time, stood just as high as they do today. Secondly, it's stated in the bible that every droplet of water was used to flood the earth, including underground springs and pockets that even science agrees exist. In the meantime, archaeologists have found a layer of earth, around the globe, that can easily be identified and described as a "flood-line."
<quoted text>And yet, several authors of the bible chose to include Noah in their lists of genealogies. And none made him a god, a demigod, or anything other than human. I'm sure even you can admit how odd that is. And needless to say, but there exists accounts predating the bible and others, and all from different cultures and locations around the earth, that tell a strikingly similar story. Only the name has changed. Science agrees that a flood occurred. Only the scale remains a question.
<quoted text>Actually, science agrees with the creation account when it's interpreted correctly. The error that many and most make when interpreting Genesis 1 is that they forget that even before the "days" of creation, especially that of "light," the heavens and the earth already existed. This is said in the very first verse. When it's said that the sun, moon, and stars, were "created," and even after, it would seem, light was "created," this portion was explaining how the terrestrial bodies finally became visible from the earth's surface. Nothing, though, even suggests that light was created even before the sun.
<quoted text>Because archaeology has made many discoveries based on the bible records, including the existence of certain people. Only those that are obsessed with disproving the bible's accuracy remain in opposition and denial of these discoveries.
<quoted text>We don't know everything there is to know about many things, but this doesn't compel us to reject the whole premise, does it?
<quoted text>I agree. But, the reason is because Aaron died.
And Moses stripped Aaron of his garments, and put them upon Eleazar his son; and Aaron died there in the top of the mount: and Moses and Eleazar came down from the mount.
And Aaron the priest went up into mount Hor at the commandment of the LORD, and died there, in the fortieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the first day of the fifth month.
...there Aaron died, and there he was buried; and Eleazar his son ministered in the priest's office in his stead.
<quoted text>Yes, but not the Israelites.
<quoted text>I ran out of room. Sorry. I'll try to respond more clearly in another post.
I doesn't invalidate the Bible; it invalidates the literal Bible.

The Creation doesn't work because it has the earth being created first with is false. The solar system was created 4.5 billion years ago when a star blew up. The Biblical timeline is around 6,000 years which is equally false.

Mt. Ararat stood at 16,000' within the Biblical timeline. As I stated previously, if all the water in the world which includes ice and underground sources, the ocean levels would rise by around two meters. Hardly enough to cover even the smallest hill. Flooding occured in river basins. These were where the large city populations congregated and where the philosophies behind the Bible originated.

There are well over 15,000 animal species in the world. The Ark as Biblically described would be way too small. There would be over 35,000 lbs. of food and excrement per day. The myth is false.

These mythologies originated in the same area. So what? That does not prove the factual validity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. But, the reason is because Aaron died.
<quoted text>Yes, but not the Israelites.
<quoted text>I ran out of room. Sorry. I'll try to respond more clearly in another post.
Thank you. Moses outlived Aaron so what I posted previously is true.(SMILE)
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hi Dr:

Thank you. I believe 1 Peter 4:17 is already in place that is, judgment in a very large way has already taken place in the corporate churches of our day it is not just singled out to one denomination but as a whole except for the true believers called the [elect of God] this is the true church, it is not in some building structrue or denomination it is any where, where the Holy Spirit indwells the believer this is the true church that worships God in Spirit and in truth, John 4:23.

The believer can know that the churches are under the judgment of God the abomination that makes desolate is in place now accoring to Matthew 24:15-18

The key word in those verses is [SEE] when you SEE the abomination that makes desolate standing in the holy place, the holy place is where the word of God was spoken faithfully where the Bible was the final authority that structures and determins what truth is. The believer can spiritual SEE the decay of the corporate church growing more appostate now more than ever, we can see spiritually the great falling away from the true gospel into a false gospel sad to say, 2 Tim. 4:1-6.

Dr. when I see [numbers] in the Bible I know we have to be very careful because many times it is not a literal number we can know this just by looking up all the numbers as the ten thousand of his sainst in Jude 14, is not a literal number but the number [10] has spiritual meaning as in [completless] of what is in view and that would be the [10 completeness of all the believers] as in, Rev. 5:11 speaking of believers as ten thousands times ten thousands and thousands of thousands. We see again the number [10] to a number that cannot be numbered so I am very careful when coming to looking at a literal number since the Bible is a spiritual book the word tells us we compare spiritual things with spiritual, 1 Cor. 2:13.

Dr. I also have found in my own life here speaking only about myself here as an example I no longer have these long debates as I used to because I could see in most cases it was all built on my pride [I am right and your wrong] this is the wrong spirit to present truth we never see Jesus debating His word do we? No! We just see Him faithfully declaring His word in the power of the fruit of the Spirit of God which is done in love, meekness, longsuffering, gentleness,, faith, joy, peace, goodness, kindness and the like as every true believer should share accoring to Gal. 5:22-23. Jesus tells us you will know them by their fruits a good tree cannot bear forth bad frut and a bad tree good fruit you shall know them by their fruits. I never seen anyone won to the Lord by any debates all it does is cause bitterness, slander, hate, backbitting, and the like, I just never seen much good come from it in my own life. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right Gar
Catolic Church as mother of all churches and hure is leader of this world spiritual fornication as Babilon Great, and will exist to an end
The RCC works to stumble millions and to set up the own church and denominations for complete desolation in the final GLOBALIST 8 TH KING DRIVE TO WORLD WAR 3
This is an activation in itself of the final temple inspection,judgement and cleanising cycle which must be completed and revealed prior to the completion of TRUE HEAVENLY SPIRITUAL TEMPLE 14400 MEMBERS COMPLETION UNDER DIRCTION OF CHRIST ALONE?
So this even with Pope and his resignation is a signal,important and changes everything by prophetic enlightment of who the Worldwide Christianity and 38000 sects actualy are,
THEY ARE NOT TRUE POOR CHRISTIANS,MUCH LESS ANOINNTED
THE WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY FRUITAGE GLOBALY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF MAT 17;15-20.2 PET 2;1-3
THIS MEANS THE TEMPLE JUDGEMENT COMMENCEMENT PROPHECY OF 1 PETER 4;17 IS VERY NEAR TO ACTIVATION
GOD BLESS YOU GARY?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hi Lee:

Very good! I can agree with much of what you have said here below and you make some very good points concerning the fruit of the spirit. You have also raised some very good questions let me see if I can give some input here concerning your great points.

How can we know that one has arrived at truth?

This is probably the most important question that has been raised.

Sometime we can believe we have arived at truth but when the conclusion does not harmonize with everything in the word then we have to make sure one can explain every point concerning his conclusion that he has arrived at is truth. One way we can know is, when we can exaplin every verse that may counterdict what his conclusion he has arrived at.

Take for example, the date of the return of the Lord. There are some verses that would seem to show that we can know time and judgemt according to Ecc. 8:5, Rev. 10:5-7, and many more. However, there are verses that would counterdict this conclusion in not knowing the very day of the return of the Lord. Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32, Zech. 14:7, these verses would show we cannot know the very day and it is true so we have to go over and allow God to correct the one who is in error concerning this conclusion we always should allow for the word to intrust us, teach us, reprove us, according to, 2 Tim. 3:16, if we do not either God is withholding truth from us or it is our pride God is the only one that can reveal truth by His Spirit and His word this is why we must be born of the word and the Spirit because the true worshipers will worship God in Spirit and in truth, John 4:23.

Lee, I am not sure if I understood your last statement correctly here when you said that the devil would never appear as a minister of righteousness. Lee, how do understand verses like these?

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his MINISTERS also be transformed as the MINISTERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS; whose end shall be according to their works." 2 Cor. 11:13-15

Here we see this is just the case Satan comes very subtle in fact so subtle the word tells us IF it were possible he would decieve the very elect, Matthew 24:24. So we see it is only God the Holy Spirit who can give one true repentance to the acknowledging of the truth. If not, the word tells us if God does not they will be taken captive by Satan at his will. 2 Tim. 2:25-26. Thank you. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>What's your thoughts regarding what's written in Revelation?
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
<quoted text>I guess I can safely assume, then, that you've decided to take my approach toward learning the bible. Kudos. But, I can't help but wonder...how do you know you're understanding what's written accurately and correctly? By what do you measure what you read up against? How do you know the conclusions, based on the interpretations you perceive, are more correct and accurate than that of Christendom's denominations?
<quoted text>I'm sorry, Gary, but I can't agree. I, personally, know people that are very knowledgeable of the bible and know the interpretation of it much better than a lot of Christendom's members. We can have people that have knowledge of what's written while not reflecting the attributes of the Spirit, and people that have no knowledge of what's written, but still reflects the attributes of the Spirit. In conclusion, if it was a requirement that we reflect the attributes of the Spirit before we can acquire accurate knowledge of what's written, the devil would never appear as a minister of righteousness, nor would he have ministers that appear righteous, either.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hi Lee:

I like to just touch on your other point here when you said there are many people that know a great deal of the word and still no fruit.

Your right I do not disagree with this conclusion at all in fact, I would give examples, like the scribes and pharisses of Jesus day they also knew a great deal of the word of God in their day in fact the word tells us that they have a great zeal of God but not accoding to knowledge. You see they became righteous by their own works, they even added more to the laws of God. They even knew fluently the Greek and Hebrew and some Aramaic and yet they were as blind, dead, drunk, spiritually speaking these are words God gives for those who claim to know much concerning the word and yet are under a very strong delusion. One mark of a false teacher is, he will not take correction when shown by the word as the word declares this is what the word should do to every true believer that is, to make correction since none of us has the full truth on everything in the word the word tells us that we all only know in part and we declare in part, 1 Cor. 13:8-13.

It is the pride of man who thinks he has arrived at full truth this should be a dead give away the scribes thought they have arrived at full truth, it is also the pride of man when shown by the word he is wrong on the issue and does not yeild to the word of God. Now one can be sincere but wrong and if he is a true believer I believe in time God will correct him He can use the word to correct him or He may cause some chastisment to assist him to look again God chastens every true child He loves if not your not His child the word tells us that those are [bastards] this is the KJV of this word meaning they are not the true child of God. This is why God tells us in, Psam 51, a true picture of salvation is a broken and a contrite heart God will not refuse this spirit is called the poor in spirit, Matthew 5. These are those that are truly blessed. Again, thank you for your input. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>What's your thoughts regarding what's written in Revelation?
<quoted text>I guess I can safely assume, then, that you've decided to take my approach toward learning the bible. Kudos. But, I can't help but wonder...how do you know you're understanding what's written accurately and correctly? By what do you measure what you read up against? How do you know the conclusions, based on the interpretations you perceive, are more correct and accurate than that of Christendom's denominations?
<quoted text>I'm sorry, Gary, but I can't agree. I, personally, know people that are very knowledgeable of the bible and know the interpretation of it much better than a lot of Christendom's members. But, after examining the fruit of the Spirit, it becomes obvious that these people that have knowledge of what's written don't reflect the attributes of the Spirit. Therefore, I believe it can work both ways. We can have people that have knowledge of what's written while not reflecting the attributes of the Spirit, and people that have no knowledge of what's written, but still reflects the attributes of the Spirit. In conclusion, if it was a requirement that we reflect the attributes of the Spirit before we can acquire accurate knowledge of what's written, the devil would never appear as a minister of righteousness, nor would he have ministers that appear righteous, either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my FARTS revealed you this???
look like my FARTS have more wisdom from you and your peanut brain?
Nobody cares about your FARTs.

DISMISSED

NEXT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
at first
look at full meaning of;
JUDGE,COURT,PERSECUTOR,12 JURY
you are that stupid,that only your own stupidity can be your JUDGE to sentence you to the death,
Just by stroke, alzheimer disease, or blood overflow to your brain making you zombie in the shape of Dracula Son,or frankenstein flat green head?
my position exclude you from any valuable creatures-YOU ARE NOTHING,just POS
This has to do with what????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,761 - 28,780 of32,914
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

346 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min macumazahn 719,589
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,364
selena coleman (Aug '12) 15 min Thor 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 19 min magi 385
Miracles Jesus Performed 22 min andet1987 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min MUQ1 256,262
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Chess 532,027
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,129
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••