What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29968 Feb 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course doesn't exist,
FOR YOU AND SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU?
you never grow up,because your spiritual embrio is and never existed,
only stinking immoral earthly corpse
That's really funny and stupid at the same time.

Keep the jokes coming bro.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29969 Feb 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I treat you below any human level to prove you anything,
ask your mama,maybe she prove you all things stolen by you?
evidence of stinking atheistic embrio exist in you?
Thanks. You can't prove anything except your own stupidity.

GREAT!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29970 Feb 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your guess is more simple as GAS
menas Fart on your road to meet holy spirit of your jesus,
you are not on my narrow road to ask me any questions or advises?
I'm sure Jesus is pleased with this comment huh? ROTFLMAO

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29971 Feb 26, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
you are not on my narrow road to ask me any questions or advises
Spoken like a true humble believer!

Matthew 9:10-13
And it came to pass, as Yahowshua sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
But when Yahowshua heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29976 Feb 26, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure your jesus is pleased with your comment?
Of course. My Jesus is very pleased.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29977 Feb 26, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
all psychopaths like you
always call own dr Shrink that he is stupid
Rather you are not only stupid,but mutt worth less from my own cockroaches under sink?
you are idiot with this robe look like shephard of female goats?
Great!!!

Another idiotic comment.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29978 Feb 26, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
good for you
last words of Jesus are against you,
your own glories and self holiness put you among righteouess pharisee FOR SURE NOT SINNERS?
Projecting,self pride, accusing others doesn't put you at all in the ranks of sinners,
RATHER IN THE RANKS OF SELF RIGHTEOUESS PHARISEE
clap your fist in the breast and say
ME CULPA MEA CULPA MEA MAXIMA CULPA,
if you will do this you will like poor publician
not like righteoues pharisea cursing poor publicain before Hod
good for you

last words of Jesus are against you,
your own glories and self holiness put you among righteouess pharisee FOR SURE NOT SINNERS?

Projecting,self pride, accusing others doesn't put you at all in the ranks of sinners,
RATHER IN THE RANKS OF SELF RIGHTEOUESS PHARISEE

clap your fist in the breast and say
ME CULPA MEA CULPA MEA MAXIMA CULPA,
if you will do this you will like poor publician
not like righteoues pharisea cursing poor publicain before Hod

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29983 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
You are stupid SNAKE,slave of devil serpent
at least correct my own written english symantics, you blasphemous idiot?
your life is full of confussion,and you think,that confused projection sent in return to me, my writen posts to you
are able to create confussion in the Family of God?
AREN.T YOU Brother Lee Love sick cyber troll,and hater????????
You are stupid SNAKE,slave of devil serpent

at least correct my own written english symantics, you blasphemous idiot?

your life is full of confussion,and you think,that confused projection sent in return to me, my writen posts to you
are able to create confussion in the Family of God?

AREN.T YOU Brother Lee Love sick cyber troll,and hater????????

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29984 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
now without of Helmet Sun aureole
You look like Woodoo Wizard fr Jamiaca
are you leader of WOODOO WITCHES throwing stones at all sinners,
and cursing them to the Zombie death?
shave your head, maybe you will look like Hare Krishna priest from Honolulu Holy Temple bambling nonsense from 3 AM till 12 PM,and eat geen roots from plam trees
now without of Helmet Sun aureole
You look like Woodoo Wizard fr Jamiaca

are you leader of WOODOO WITCHES throwing stones at all sinners,
and cursing them to the Zombie death?

shave your head, maybe you will look like Hare Krishna priest from Honolulu Holy Temple bambling nonsense from 3 AM till 12 PM,and eat geen roots from plam trees

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29985 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you,
maybe idiotic comments cure your stupidity and sick mentaly retarded 1 oz brain
Again, your opinion of me means nothing. Do you really believe I care about your worthless opinions?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29986 Feb 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your guess is more simple as GAS
menas Fart on your road to meet holy spirit of your jesus,
you are not on my narrow road to ask me any questions or advises?
Watch out you don't get run over by a donkey.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29990 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
just donkey took s....on your cockroach head under donkey a..
you sound like pee pee pee
Wow! Is this supposed to show me how intelligent you are?

You must be kidding.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29991 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you respond to me,it means you care my opinion about you
let me tell you;
YOU ARE JUST SIMPLE SCUMBAG SHEPHARD OF FEMALE GREEK GOATS FROM IRAQUIS MOUNTAINS,mostly shephards like you daily f.....different goat
No, I just like watching you sink to your lowest common denominator. I find it utterly amusing. It is no wonder you believe the Bible to be factual. Too bad for you it is based upon mythology.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29992 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you respond to me,it means you care my opinion about you
let me tell you;
YOU ARE JUST SIMPLE SCUMBAG SHEPHARD OF FEMALE GREEK GOATS FROM IRAQUIS MOUNTAINS,mostly shephards like you daily f.....different goat
This is supposed to make sense?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30000 Feb 27, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
good for you to memorize this way my truthful posts about you,
only don't remove your lovely woodoo name Brother Lee Love inspired by holy spirit?
very soon you be monk of Hare Krishna temple with round prayer of the corner of Honolulu street, and shrie Har Hare Hare Krishna,Hare Hare Hare Rama etc.....he he heeeeeeeeeee
good for you to memorize this way my truthful posts about you,
only don't remove your lovely woodoo name Brother Lee Love inspired by holy spirit?

very soon you be monk of Hare Krishna temple with round prayer of the corner of Honolulu street, and shrie Har Hare Hare Krishna,Hare Hare Hare Rama etc.....he he heeeeeeeeeee

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#30002 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
It is no wonder you believe the Bible to be factual. Too bad for you it is based upon mythology.
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm.

This is my attempt at ignoring dr Shrink. I tried to have a reasonable discussion with her, but we both see how that turned out. I figured that if I'm to continue visiting this thread, then I might as well make an attempt at provoking a profitable discussion. That way, my visiting this thread isn't useless, as it's become. And that's my reason for removing the portion of your post that had nothing, at all, to do with me. Now that that's out of the way...

I believe the bible to be factual. I began my studies of the bible as an opponent, almost 30 years ago. It wasn't long afterward that I noticed a major difference between the teachings of the bible and the interpretations of Christendom. Because I noticed this major difference, I was compelled to continue my studies. From that time on, I dedicated much time to learning the bible-- in not only English, but Hebrew, Aramaic, Chaldean, Greek, and Koine, as well. And I continue my studies.

I understand your contention. All I can say is that even though there are similarities between what's written in the bible and mythology, or in the bible and prior records, this shouldn't divert our attention from the bible unless we have a firm understanding as to why this is, as this was intended.

At John 1:5, it says, "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." From the beginning, namely Genesis 3:4, "God" was falsely accused of lying and being unfair. From that time on, "God" allowed for His accuser to present as much evidence possible to prove the accusation true. In order to blind men from the truth, His accuser took major strides to pervert the Truth, which can be called "darkness." One major method used to make darker this "darkness" was to initiate impostors and counterfeit chronicles to be taught to mankind even before the authentic figure and account arrives and takes place. And this was His accusers mode of operation ever since.

The bible serves, in one aspect, as a continual record of this epic case. If you'd like to discuss this topic with me, feel free to respond. Until then...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30003 Feb 27, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings, salutations, and shalowm.
This is my attempt at ignoring dr Shrink. I tried to have a reasonable discussion with her, but we both see how that turned out. I figured that if I'm to continue visiting this thread, then I might as well make an attempt at provoking a profitable discussion. That way, my visiting this thread isn't useless, as it's become. And that's my reason for removing the portion of your post that had nothing, at all, to do with me. Now that that's out of the way...
I believe the bible to be factual. I began my studies of the bible as an opponent, almost 30 years ago. It wasn't long afterward that I noticed a major difference between the teachings of the bible and the interpretations of Christendom. Because I noticed this major difference, I was compelled to continue my studies. From that time on, I dedicated much time to learning the bible-- in not only English, but Hebrew, Aramaic, Chaldean, Greek, and Koine, as well. And I continue my studies.
I understand your contention. All I can say is that even though there are similarities between what's written in the bible and mythology, or in the bible and prior records, this shouldn't divert our attention from the bible unless we have a firm understanding as to why this is, as this was intended.
At John 1:5, it says, "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." From the beginning, namely Genesis 3:4, "God" was falsely accused of lying and being unfair. From that time on, "God" allowed for His accuser to present as much evidence possible to prove the accusation true. In order to blind men from the truth, His accuser took major strides to pervert the Truth, which can be called "darkness." One major method used to make darker this "darkness" was to initiate impostors and counterfeit chronicles to be taught to mankind even before the authentic figure and account arrives and takes place. And this was His accusers mode of operation ever since.
The bible serves, in one aspect, as a continual record of this epic case. If you'd like to discuss this topic with me, feel free to respond. Until then...
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Interesting you quoted a passage with is directly related to Zoroastrian philosophy e.g. the light and darkness. Myth is how humans express their understanding of the Perennial Philosophy which comes up time and time again across cultures. There are few tangible and verifiable facts in the Bible. Nomadic cultures often had a collaboration between Priests and Warriors. The Priests had special powers such as communication with Gods or spirits as well as healing skills. Warriors protected the Priests and relied upon them to bring victory to their battles. The Exodus account is one such story. Moses is the priest with supernatural powers while Aaron is the warrior. Eventually Aaron disappears from the accounts leaving Moses by himself as leader. They have their fetish which they haul around from place to place called the Arch. I suggest you look into Joseph Campbell. He explained all this very well. People tend to turn the Bible into an idol when they overlook the symbols contained in the mythology and the quest for a knowledge of the perennial philosophy of the God head.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30004 Feb 27, 2013
Are you familiar with The Perennial Philosophy written by Aldous Huxley?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30005 Feb 27, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you 21 century reincarnated jesus
look more for new findings, you be more amuzed and beliver of mising fish embrio inserted in the monkey vagina giving birth scumbag creature like you-so salled secualar human spiecies and their grandma monkey?
look at thesaurus word"mithology" you idiot without of basic ECS
FYI, mythology IS truth. Mythology has been used for centuries to impart knowledge of that which is beyond the physical dimension in which we live.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#30006 Feb 27, 2013
Gary Higgs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bobb:
Very, very, good verses. We see in 2 Tim. 3:16 speaks about correct.
"All scripture is given by inspirtation of God, and is profitable for correctin, for reproof, for INSTRUCTION in righteousness, that the man of God may be furnish unto all good works."
We see it is the Bible, the word of God that instructs one into truth, he will allow the word of God to correct and to instrust him in truth because his desire is to do the will of God because God gives him a want to, to do the will of God. When he or she sees a doctrine or teaching that is contrary to what they have been taught and they see in the word of God, no, they have been wrong, then they will make correction that lines up with the law and will of God. We see there is a HUGE change in that person when God truly saves him, He gives him a brand new Spirit that is born from above by the word of God and the Spirit of God, for the word of God convicts us, but it is the Spirit of God that quickens one or makes him alive in Christ Jesus this is all the work and grace of God, Eph. 1 and 2, goes into great detail.
So whosover loveth instruction loves the knowledge of the word of God this is what makes us grow in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace, that is, called, growing in grace and the knowledge of our Lord. So the verse you gave is a very important prinicple to follow, this is also a test to see if we are truly saved by allowing the word to correct us in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for that very good verse. Gary
The catholic church is finished!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min bad bob 8,194
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 124,163
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Just Think 682,082
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Liberals are Depl... 982,434
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min New Age Spiritual... 619,477
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 2 hr Jessica 123
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Comrade Trump 286,504
More from around the web