What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29934 Feb 18, 2013
Isaiah 2;2
And it shall come to pass in the last days,
THAT THE MOUNTAIN OF THE YAHVEH HOUSE SHALL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS,

AND SHALL BE EXALTED ABOVE ALL HILLS;\\AND ALL NATIONS SHALL FLOW UNTO IT
3/
AND MANY PEOPLE SHALL GO AND SAY

COME YE, AND LET US GO UP TO THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD,TO THE HOUSE OF OUR GOD YAHVEH...

AND HE WILL TECH US HIS WAYS AND WE WILL WALK IN HIS PATHS..........

WONDERFUL CLOSE FUTURE FOR THOSE ONLY WHO ARE CHOSEN BY GODS GRACE

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29935 Feb 19, 2013
Isaiah 14:1-2
For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29937 Feb 21, 2013
Revelation 7:4-8
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29939 Feb 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
this passage doesn't point to phisical and rejeceted Israel
rather to spiritual Israel 14400 and great crowd from all nations,tribes,languages Rev 7;9
THIS IS TRUE DIVINE ISRAEL,NOT NETANYAHO WITH HIS ZIONISTIC HORDS KILLING OWN PEOPLE AND THROW BOMB AGAINST NEIGHBOURS
ROMANS 2;28
FOR HE IS NOT A JEW,WHICH IN ONE OUTWARDLY,NEITHER IS THAT CIRCUMCIZION WHICH IS OUTWARD
IN THE FLESH
BUT HE IS JEW WHICH IS ONE INWARDLY.....AND CIRCUMCISION IS THAT OF HEART,IN THE SPIRIT AND NOT IN THE WRITTEN LAW OF LETTER,
WHOSE PRAISE IS NOT MAN(NOT NATION) BUT OF GOD ALONE
With all due respect, Dr Shrink, but this is "Jehovah's Witness" propaganda. And most denominations teach the same. But, this is most erroneous.

As you can see, from my previous post, Revelation 7 gives us a list of the 144,000, and mentions each tribe by name. If these aren't the actual, literal tribes, then what's the spiritual significance of mentioning each 12,000 by a specific tribe's name? Then, who do these "tribes" represent? Now, let's examine the verses you quoted, shall we?

What's written at Romans 2:28-29 is a true statement, indeed. But, is this saying that the spiritual nation of Israel are those even of Gentile lineage? No. Allow me to explain, please and if you will.

As we read the account of John, we read how our anointed Savior said to the Jews, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father." Now obviously, our anointed Savior was making a clear distinction by beginning his statement with the term "If." He told them this after they had boasted for the second time, "Abraham is our father." Then, not only did he reject their true claim, that they were, indeed, the children of Abraham, but he added insult to injury by saying, "Ye do the deeds of your father." This should make us think, should it not? Now, it's important that we remember that just prior to this, the Jews boasted a first time, "We be Abraham's seed." And at that, our anointed Savior admitted, "I know that ye are Abraham's seed." So, now, what is it we have here?

Our anointed Savior did, after all, acknowledged that these Jews were the children of Abraham, but he taught them a valuable lesson. The lesson he taught them was that, more was necessary to inherit the promises made to Abraham than just being a descendant of Abraham. Faith and obedience was necessary, too. And this is why the Jews were warned, "And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." And this is what Paul was explaining, too, which you quoted.

Paul wrote in regards to his "kinsmen according to the flesh." He then went on to explain, "Who are ISRAELITES; to whom pertaineth the ADOPTION, and the GLORY, and the COVENANTS, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the PROMISES; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen." "..according to the flesh," Paul wrote. Furthermore, Paul wrote, "Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin." Finally, he wrote, "What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God."

In conclusion and in the kingdom of heaven, two nations will exist. The first, which are the 144,000, are the actual and natural nation of Israel. The rest of Israel that aren't kings and priests, but along with the Gentiles that believe, are the Israel of "God." This is a fact, and we can't just reject it because we're hoping for a position that hasn't been offered us.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29940 Feb 21, 2013
Revelation 7:4-8
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
Dr Shrink wrote:
EXCLUDED IN THIS REV 7;1-8 IS TRIBE DAN

also 144400 is not number taken from literal 12 tribes of phisical Israel,FIRST THE BEST AND CHOSEN FRUITS ARE FIRST EARTHLY RAIN FRUITS TAKEN FROM SPIRITUAL UNFAITHFUL ISRAEL,
CHRISTIAN CHURCH AGES
esspecialy I srael who rejected Jesus Christi as their Saviour and murdered HIM

THIS NATION AND THEIR 12 TRIBES DOESN'T HAVE SAVIOUR AT ALL,
AND THEIR CRIES AND PRAYRS ARE NOT HEARD BY G-D YAHVEH BECAUSE JOHN 14;6 .....doesn't apply to all of them
What you mentioned, above, has confused many for far too long! And not only does the lack of mention of the tribe of Dan confuse people, but the fact that Ephraim isn't mentioned either causes confusion, as well. And not only that, but also the fact that Joseph and Levi are mentioned causes confusion, especially because many believe that Levi was never to get an inheritance. Nevertheless, scriptures explain all of this.

To begin with the easiest portion to explain, the names of Joseph and Ephraim, in scripture, are synonymous. Ezekiel 37:16, 19, first and foremost, proves this. Then, the mention of Levi fulfills law and prophecy, which we can find at Exodus 19:6. The priesthood was never to rest solely on Levi, or Aaron. Now, to explain why the tribe of Dan isn't mentioned is a bit more difficult. Because of this, I'll leave you the scriptures so you can read the accounts yourself.

First, begin at Genesis 49:17. This is prophetic. Then, read Judges 5:17, Judges 1:34, Judges 18 (especially verse 30), and Amos 8:14. All these, together, explains what happened to the tribe of Dan. If you'll notice, too, the tribe of Dan is only mentioned one time after 2Chronicles 2:14, by Ezekiel. This lack of acknowledgement is not a positive thing! But, if we learn anything from the verses I've shared with you, it's this. The tribe of Dan lost its inheritance. Only the individual Danite can gain access into the kingdom. The tribe of Dan, on the other hand, cannot.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29942 Feb 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
read Bible pasages given by me,
I read it and explained it, using the very words of Christ. You still reject it, though.
Dr Shrink wrote:
AND DON'T LOOK FOR EXCUSES,JEHOWA WITNESSES ARE NOT AUTHORS OF BIBLE
But, it's "Jehovah's Witnesses," more-so than any other denomination of Christendom, that initiates the subject.
Dr Shrink wrote:
never forget also Ishmael son of Abraham and Hagar Ketura was blessed as huge nation with 12 tribes
both are from phisical father Abraham,
Which is why it's repeated numerous times so as not to cause confusion that the inheritance pertains to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Dr Shrink wrote:
also according to your confussion you contradict Bible,beause phisicaly nation of muslims are also blessed with 12 tribes and 14400,
There's no mention of any other people numbered at 144,000. And the sons of Ishmael and Esau were blessed, too, but they're called "princes" and "dukes." From Israel, though and as it's written, will come "kings."
Dr Shrink wrote:
JW doesn't teach this,Bible teach simple and clear=excluded Tribe of Dan is proff that phisical blessed 2 nations from Abraham doesn't have spiritual part of first fruits of early rain 14400
So, the lack of mention of only one tribe proves that the whole nation has been cast away, but the mention of all the other tribes doesn't prove that the whole nation hasn't been? That's odd that you would believe that way, especially after I quoted what Paul declared at Romans 9, Romans 11, and Romans 3.
Dr Shrink wrote:
Never forget not you,ONLY GOD ALONE WILL ESTABLISH 2 NATIONS FROM WHOLE WORLD
14400 NEW GOVERMENT OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,AND GREAT CROWD WORSHIPING GOD BEFORE HIS HOLY TABERNACLE THRONE-HEAVEN REV 7;9
and there is not necessary if someone is JW,or christian,
GODS GRACE ONLY APPLY TO THE SINGLES ONES AROUND THIS GLOBE FROM WHOLE EARTH,NOT TRACHEROUS,MURDEROUS, AND HATEFUL ISRAEL OF LAST 60 YEARS
And there's another issue. You believe those people are the actual descendents of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Well, they're not. They're from the Khazar Empire and converted to Judaism sometime during the 8th and 9th centuries. They're imposters.
Dr Shrink wrote:
PHISICAL CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM WAS NOT ONLY ISRAEL,BUT ALSO ARABS MUSLIMS FROM KETURA AND THEIR 12 TRIBES
I know. Regardless, the inheritance pertains to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as it's written.
Dr Shrink wrote:
according to your confussion,we don't need Christ as redeemer, because Israel without of Christ received blessings to be rulers f this world?( even if they murdered own Saviour)
You're the one that's confused. Until Cornelius' conversion, recorded at Acts 10, all the believers were Israelites. By the time we read Acts 4:4, more than 8,000 Israelites became disciples. To be specific, it was mainly the priesthood that rejected Christ. But, that doesn't mean the whole nation rejected him, or became rejected of "God."
Dr Shrink wrote:
BLL you are horibly confused, and inside of your mind you support not God,only zionistic movement against GOD AND WHOLE GLOBE-TRYING TO ESTABLISH NEW WORLD ORDER AND PROCLAIM YOURSELVES AS CHOSEN ONES BEING RULERS FROM JERUSALEM(bloody rulers,murders,and spreading hates and wars everywhere)
Again, you're the one that's confused. And your false-accusations against me are preposterous. You quoted a verse and I addressed it. I quoted a few verses and you addressed none of them. All you chose to rely on as "proof" was your useless explanations for your rejection toward my assertions, but there's little to no value in that, or profit. And that's a shame. You didn't prove, or disprove, a thing.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29945 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
I reject man of this earth as teachers,or advisor,or their man made thoughts explanations
according to Jesus Words Great Teacher and Great Bishop of our spiritual health is God Alone and sent to this earth THE BEST DIRECT GOD TEACHER-HOLY SPIRIT John 14;26-27.15;26-27
Exist not earthly advisor like you,or teacher,or church before Holy Spirit Guiding Gods beloved children to His dweeling place Heaven,
my purpose is not to use any convince or usuful explanations
I JUST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CONVERTING ANYONE OR YOU?
IF GOD DOESN'T ACCEPT YOU TO HIS FAMILY,
I am not able to give you grace and convert you as HIS BELIEVER
Whole Bible is Codex of Law from remanat like I am,
whole Bible is breath of God to all only His children, this breath goes straight through teh door,the way and the truth John 14;6
not for sure through you or man like you.
sound true doctrines are Gods design,and humans like you only speculate and use all kinds of tricks to deceive even the chosen ones
Jusus warned from such teachers crowds at end of this world.
for me,your long posts and large effort are worthless, without of any essence,deceiving and contradicting Bible Gospel
2 Peter 1;20....is against you
your long theological posts after Bible world seminary are contaminated by this world devil spirit-ruler of this world esspecialy directly influencing theologies of this world,religions,and politics
And once again, you chose to waste space by posting nothing but nonsense! You, again, posted not a thing to either prove that I was in error, or that you were not. Then, you have the nerve to post 2Peter 1:20 against me, showing your lack of knowledge in what's written. To prove this...

2Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Now, if you would be so kind, show me where I've given any private interpretation to any prophecies declared throughout the bible! You can't. But, that's not the issue. The issue is that you attempted to refute me by quoting a verse that you believe is referring to more than just prophecies, but regular verses from the bible! And you're dead wrong. The very next verse reads...

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."

2Peter 1:20 isn't about just regular verses from the bible, but specifically about prophecies. And like I said, I added no private interpretation to any of the prophecies I quoted, being Isaiah 14:1-2 and Revelation 7:4-8. Now, let's examine our exchange, shall we?

I, like I said, quoted Isaiah 14:1-2 and Revelation 7:4-8. I gave no interpretation whatsoever, but you replied and attempted to tell me YOUR interpretation of them! You, then, quoted Romans 2:28-29 to explain YOUR interpretation. But, then, I tried to expose your error and quoted from John 8 in order to, first, show you your error, and second, explain what Paul meant at Romans 2:28-29. You rejected my assertions, though, and the words of Messiah. Then, I quoted Ezekiel 37:16 and 19, and Exodus 19:6, to explain why Joseph is mentioned and not Ephraim, and why Levi is mentioned at Revelation 7. Then, to explain why Dan isn't mentioned, I quoted Genesis 49:17, Judges 5:17, Judges 1:34, Judges 18, and Amos:11, but I also included no interpretation, but left them for you to read on your own, enabling you to come to your own conclusion. I'm willing to bet you didn't read one verse! And finally, I quoted Acts 4:4 to reveal to you that by this time, more than 8,000 from the nation of Israel had become disciples of Messiah, long before Peter preacher to and converted Cornelius. And now, here we are. Let's not forget my quote of Roomans 9, 11, and 3, either.

But, you rejected ALL of them!

You've proved absolutely NOTHING. Your posts are nonsense. And that's why I rarely ever reply to any of your posts. Why? Because, there's no profit in even acknowledging what you post!

Good day, Ma'am.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29946 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
I reject man of this earth as teachers,or advisor,or their man made thoughts explanations
according to Jesus Words Great Teacher and Great Bishop of our spiritual health is God Alone and sent to this earth THE BEST DIRECT GOD TEACHER-HOLY SPIRIT John 14;26-27.15;26-27
Exist not earthly advisor like you,or teacher,or church before Holy Spirit Guiding Gods beloved children to His dweeling place Heaven,
whole Bible is breath of God to all only His children, this breath goes straight through teh door,the way and the truth John 14;6
sound true doctrines are Gods design,and humans like you only speculate and use all kinds of tricks to deceive even the chosen ones
for me,your long posts and large effort are worthless, without of any essence,deceiving and contradicting Bible Gospel
your long theological posts after Bible world seminary are contaminated by this world devil spirit-ruler of this world esspecialy directly influencing theologies of this world,religions,and politics
And once again, you chose to waste space by posting nothing but nonsense! You, again, posted not a thing to either prove that I was in error, or that you were not. Then, you have the nerve to post 2Peter 1:20 against me, showing your lack of knowledge in what's written. To prove this...

2Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Now, if you would be so kind, show me where I've given any private interpretation to any prophecies declared throughout the bible! You can't. But, that's not the issue. The issue is that you attempted to refute me by quoting a verse that you believe is referring to more than just prophecies, but regular verses from the bible! And you're dead wrong. The very next verse reads...

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."

2Peter 1:20 isn't about just regular verses from the bible, but specifically about prophecies. And like I said, I added no private interpretation to any of the prophecies I quoted, being Isaiah 14:1-2 and Revelation 7:4-8. Now, let's examine our exchange, shall we?

I, like I said, quoted Isaiah 14:1-2 and Revelation 7:4-8. I gave no interpretation whatsoever, but you replied and attempted to tell me YOUR interpretation of them! You, then, quoted Romans 2:28-29 to explain YOUR interpretation. But, then, I tried to expose your error and quoted from John 8 in order to, first, show you your error, and second, explain what Paul meant at Romans 2:28-29. You rejected my assertions, though, and the words of Messiah. Then, I quoted Ezekiel 37:16 and 19, and Exodus 19:6, to explain why Joseph is mentioned and not Ephraim, and why Levi is mentioned at Revelation 7. Then, to explain why Dan isn't mentioned, I quoted Genesis 49:17, Judges 5:17, Judges 1:34, Judges 18, and Amos:11, but I also included no interpretation, but left them for you to read on your own, enabling you to come to your own conclusion. I'm willing to bet you didn't read one verse! And finally, I quoted Acts 4:4 to reveal to you that by this time, more than 8,000 from the nation of Israel had become disciples of Messiah, long before Peter preacher to and converted Cornelius. And now, here we are. Let's not forget my quote of Roomans 9, 11, and 3, either.

But, you rejected ALL of them!

You've proved absolutely NOTHING. Your posts are nonsense. And that's why I rarely ever reply to any of your posts. Why? Because, there's no profit in even acknowledging what you post!

Good day.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29947 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
I'd like to add, too, that there's only one conclusion to your whole post, and it's derived from nothing other than pride, arrogance, and delusion.

In your whole post, the only thing you're trying to say, as if it's fact, is that YOU'RE guided by the Holy Spirit and I'm not. And yet, nothing in any of your posts prove that.

Nothing.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29948 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
`
And I'm compelled to repeat something from a previous post.

"...you're the one that's confused. And your false-accusations against me are preposterous. You quoted a verse and I addressed it. I quoted a few verses and you addressed none of them. All you chose to rely on as 'proof' was your useless explanations for your rejection toward my assertions, but there's little to no value in that, or profit. And that's a shame. You didn't prove, or disprove, a thing."
Witness

Concord, NC

#29949 Feb 25, 2013
Brother Lee Love is making short work of you Dr. Shrink. Just from reading the argument you two are having. Brother Lee Love has the Holy Spirit and you don't. To me that's obvious.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29950 Feb 25, 2013
Witness wrote:
Brother Lee Love is making short work of you Dr. Shrink. Just from reading the argument you two are having. Brother Lee Love has the Holy Spirit and you don't. To me that's obvious.
I know who you are! LOL!

First, let me thank you for your support. I appreciate it, truly. The only thing I must ask is this: Please, don't see our discussion as an "argument." I'd like to think we were having a simple discussion. In any case, I'm glad you can see my points. Or, at least, I'm glad you can see the Light between the both of us.

Shalowm.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29952 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That's really goofy bro.

Location hidden

#29953 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not judge to judge who got Holy Spirit who not?
to me is more obvious that you belong to the worldwide churches and your SPIRIT IS DEVIL SPIRIT LIKE BLL, just confussed devil spirits working together against Bible truths?
so? deal with it?
I am not going to help you to dig you out from this mud?
Have you met this Holy Spirit fellow? Say hello for me if you do.

Location hidden

#29956 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I exclude you as any teacher to me,
You have not authorty to correct someone biblical truths,
rather you accuse and insult me, trying to tell about my falacies and JW teachings,
You don't read Biblical passages,
only interpret your own agenda based on passages taken out of whole context?
my life purpose is not to anyone proff my beliefs, or dissaprove yours
you have your own narrow belief system, it is good with me,
GOD KNOWS IF YOUR SYSTEM IS GODS APPROVED.
NEVER FORGET EXIST REMNANT ON THIS EARTH FOLLOWING ONLY GODS WORD BIBLE
not your system teachings beliefs, nor any man made churches falacies and doctrines of devil,
so be good to yourselves and others,
and don't try to play image of ancient Nemrod- hunter of people enslaving them to your doctrines and forcing them to build your own fake tower of babel
Your God doesn't exist.

GROW UP

Location hidden

#29959 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are one of those earthly dumb spiritualy teachers,
BE SURE I DON'T FOLLOW YOUR POOR SPIRITUAL SERMONS FULL OF LIES
just keep focus on your own sins and pray only for forgiveness of own imperfect soul
I honestly wish,if God is going to bless you tonight?
1. Prove that God exist.

2. Prove that your God is the right God.

3. Prove that your sacred text is approved by the right God.

4. Prove that God cares about such rival things as sin and forgiveness.

5. Use readily verifiable, non-ontological evidence.

Once you do these five things, I will agree to follow your God.

Location hidden

#29960 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are one of those earthly dumb spiritualy teachers,
BE SURE I DON'T FOLLOW YOUR POOR SPIRITUAL SERMONS FULL OF LIES
just keep focus on your own sins and pray only for forgiveness of own imperfect soul
I honestly wish,if God is going to bless you tonight?
What makes you so sure your ideology is pleasing to God?

Location hidden

#29961 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk your own stupid life journey,maybe without of my help, are you going to meet Holy Spirit
I am not your Guidance, nor spokesman before you
I asked you if you met the Holy Spirit. I guess not.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29962 Feb 25, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
I exclude you as any teacher to me,
You see? Only pride and arrogance would cause a person to say such a thing. But, if you think that you know any thing, you know nothing yet as you ought to know.
dr Shrink wrote:
You have not authorty to correct someone biblical truths,
Prove that.
dr Shrink wrote:
rather you accuse and insult me,
I've accused you not. Nor did I intend on insulting you.
dr Shrink wrote:
trying to tell about my falacies and JW teachings,
I tried nothing. I did.
dr Shrink wrote:
You don't read Biblical passages,
..says the one that incorrectly interpreted both Romans 2:28-29 and 2Peter 1:20.
dr Shrink wrote:
only interpret your own agenda based on passages taken out of whole context?
And instead of proving that, you chose to rant and rave about absolutely nothing. And agendas serve to benefit the user. How, I ask, would anything I quoted and asserted benefit me?
dr Shrink wrote:
my life purpose is not to anyone proff my beliefs, or dissaprove yours
Nor is that your purpose here, it seems. From what I've gathered, your presence here, in Topix, serves no purpose whatsoever.
dr Shrink wrote:
you have your own narrow belief system, it is good with me,
Call them what you will. It's humorous that your purpose isn't to prove anyone's beliefs accurate or erroneous, whether anyone else's or your own. But, your purpose, apparently, is to tell me that my belief-system is narrow. Interesting.
dr Shrink wrote:
GOD KNOWS IF YOUR SYSTEM IS GODS APPROVED.
And you would, too, if you knew the bible. But, you don't. Therefore, you don't.
dr Shrink wrote:
NEVER FORGET EXIST REMNANT ON THIS EARTH FOLLOWING ONLY GODS WORD BIBLE
not your system teachings beliefs, nor any man made churches falacies and doctrines of devil,
Never forget. You're posts are unprofitable gibberish.
dr Shrink wrote:
so be good to yourselves and others,
and don't try to play image of ancient Nemrod- hunter of people enslaving them to your doctrines and forcing them to build your own fake tower of babel
Do you pay attention to what you post, hypocrite?
dr Shrink wrote:
according to you
YES?

NONE OF MAN POSTS ARE ABLE TO PROVE IF THEY HEARTS ARE GUIDE BY HOLY SPIRIT
Then, you don't understand the power of speech and how it reflects the inward and secret parts of man.
dr Shrink wrote:
your self loud around claim of have close relationship with Holy Spirit is on more proff how deceived proud arogant and self glorious man you are?
I've NEVER said, at any time, that I had the Holy Spirit. Others have, though, including recently, by Witness.
dr Shrink wrote:
never forget 21 centruty excluded bloddy vengances against those who doesn't glorify dumb butts like you,
Righteous speech at it's greatest.
dr Shrink wrote:
IF IT WOULD BE SO LIKE DARK AGES?
You're asking me?
dr Shrink wrote:
I am sure you would be first to kill all those heretics included me denying your bambling
And I'm sure the Holy Spirit revealed that to you.
dr Shrink wrote:
sir,your pride,glory,and self claim to have direct Holy Spirit IS GOING TO TORMENT YOU AND KILL YOU SLOWLY
And if I did EVER say I had the Holy Spirit, I'm sure I'd be fine. But, I'm sure that with your being endowed with the power of the Holy Spirit, that not only do you know that I don't have the Holy Spirit, but that you have the authority to condemn me like you did.

May the 'Elohiym judge between you and I, then.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29967 Feb 26, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
at first take out this astronaut helmet from your head,
maybe you start to hear, because now your ears and eyes are Dim, and
Acts 28;27.....is good aplication to you;
FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE IS WAXED GROSS,AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING........
AND THEIR EYES HAVE THEY CLOSED,LEST THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES AND HEAR WITH THEY EARS,AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART,AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM
Also throw this shiny helmet from your head(symbol of god sun-roman pagan god)
my conference room doesn't have free place for you( you are nobody nor my teacher at all)
at first take out this astronaut helmet from your head,
maybe you start to hear, because now your ears and eyes are Dim, and
Acts 28;27.....is good aplication to you;
FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE IS WAXED GROSS,AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING........
AND THEIR EYES HAVE THEY CLOSED,LEST THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES AND HEAR WITH THEY EARS,AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART,AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM

Also throw this shiny helmet from your head(symbol of god sun-roman pagan god)

my conference room doesn't have free place for you( you are nobody nor my teacher at all)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 667,968
Electing Donald Trump was a terrible mistake 20 min catspaw1955 9
Everyone is a fool 28 min Truthiness 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Rider on the Storm 92,765
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 45 min Truthiness 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 619,226
I have extra fertility meds in my fridge 3 hr Sarahdavis64 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 979,480
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 286,096
More from around the web