What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29912 Jan 27, 2013
Student wrote:
“It is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God ... no one has come to know the things of God, except the spirit of God. Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we combine spiritual matters with spiritual words.”
In harmony with those words of 1 Corinthians 2:10-13, the apostle Peter himself was taught by God’s outpoured spirit on the day of Pentecost to say what he did about the fulfillment of the prophecies of Joel 2:28-32 and Psalms 16:8-11 and 110:1, scriptures that Christ’s disciples had never understood before.(Acts 2:1-36)
Since the close of World War I in 1918 we students of God’s Word have needed the assistance of God’s spirit just as much as those first Christians did on that day of Pentecost of A.D. 33. Otherwise we could not have discerned the marvelous fulfillment of the Bible prophecies giving proof to our eyes, minds and hearts that God’s Messianic kingdom was established in heaven A.D. 1914 to put down all God’s enemies and to give mankind a perfect government of righteousness.(Matthew, chapters 24, 25; Mark 13; Luke 21; Rev. 11:15–12:10)
God’s Bible is charged with his spirit, and anyone who prayerfully takes the Bible to heart feels the effect of that spirit. Concerning the spoken word Jesus said:“It is the spirit that is life-giving; ... The sayings that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”(John 6:63)
So it is with the written Word of God: it has God’s spirit in it and is therefore instructive.
Agape, my friend
Shalowm, my friend.

Based strictly on your mention of 1914...

How accurate do you think your organization is?

I ask because I've wondered if Jehovah's Witnesses made the same error when coming to this date as Harold Camping did by not taking into consideration the three major calender changes made since the southern kingdom was made subject to Babylon? Granted, the Babylonian calender was rather similar, except for the names of the months and days, but the Julian and Gregorian calenders are much different.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29913 Jan 28, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Shalowm, my friend.
I ask because I've wondered if Jehovah's Witnesses made the same error when coming to this date as Harold Camping did by not taking into consideration the three major calender changes made since the southern kingdom was made subject to Babylon? Granted, the Babylonian calender was rather similar, except for the names of the months and days, but the Julian and Gregorian calenders are much different.
Guys from GB JW made error about 1914
because they count time time and half time from book of Daniel-
as 2520 years from 607 BC
thic calculation was based on false creation chronology of RCC THEOLOG USHER 6000 YEARS
and claims of JW that not 563 BC is base of Daniel prophecy
only 607 BC,this date is without of any past histoirical events only POINT TO THE KING JOAKIM RECEIVING CORONATION

somohew camping was and is right,end of church ages from 1988 till 2011 May 21 caused complete end of spiritual world rulership of worldwide christiaanity,complete departure of Holy Spirit,and departure of all GODS ELECTED ONES

also today last stage of worldwide christianity is to be robed and desolated from all their riches very soon by UNO and establishing NWO bloody war against Gods rulership leading whole earth of godless powers to the last battle of Har Mageddon
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#29914 Jan 28, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Shalowm, my friend.
In Bible prophecy the word “year” is often used in a special sense as the equivalent of 12 months, each month having 30 days, for a total of 360 days. Note what one authority says in commenting on Ezekiel 4:5, 6:“We must suppose that Ezekiel knew a year of 360 days. This is neither a true solar year nor is it a lunar year. It is an ‘average’ year in which each month has 30 days.”

A prophetic year is also called a “time,” and a study of Revelation 11:2, 3 and 12:6, 14 reveals how one “time” is reckoned as 360 days. In prophecy a year is occasionally also represented symbolically by a “day.”—Ezek. 4:5, 6.

No Zero Year. Ancient peoples, including the learned Greeks, the Romans, and the Jews, had no concept of zero.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29915 Jan 29, 2013
Student wrote:
In Bible prophecy the word “year” is often used in a special sense as the equivalent of 12 months, each month having 30 days, for a total of 360 days. Note what one authority says in commenting on Ezekiel 4:5, 6:“We must suppose that Ezekiel knew a year of 360 days. This is neither a true solar year nor is it a lunar year. It is an ‘average’ year in which each month has 30 days.”
A prophetic year is also called a “time,” and a study of Revelation 11:2, 3 and 12:6, 14 reveals how one “time” is reckoned as 360 days. In prophecy a year is occasionally also represented symbolically by a “day.”—Ezek. 4:5, 6.
No Zero Year. Ancient peoples, including the learned Greeks, the Romans, and the Jews, had no concept of zero.
3BC..2BC..1BC..1AD..2AD..3AD

I understand all you've stated, and I've understood it. But, that doesn't answer my question.

The reason for my question is because our modern calenders are grossly flawed. And many of these "reasoned" dates are based on these same flawed calenders. None equate to the original Hebrew calender used when these prophecies were being made. Therefore, any date reasoned can't be considered anything more than a calculated guess. In my opinion, even the so-called "Jews" don't know the true, actual date any more than I do. And in the same way Jehovah's Witnesses affix themselves into the prophecies, Seventh-Day Adventists do the same. Which are more accurate in their guess? But, for the record, the dates we've come to accept are all based on the suppositions of Christmas first and foremost, and then Easter.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29916 Jan 30, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>3BC..2BC..1BC..1AD..2A D..3AD
I understand all you've stated, and I've understood it. But, that doesn't answer my question.
The reason for my question is because our modern calenders are grossly flawed. And many of these "reasoned" dates are based on these same flawed calenders. None equate to the original Hebrew calender used when these prophecies were being made. Therefore, any date reasoned can't be considered anything more than a calculated guess. In my opinion, even the so-called "Jews" don't know the true, actual date any more than I do. And in the same way Jehovah's Witnesses affix themselves into the prophecies, Seventh-Day Adventists do the same. Which are more accurate in their guess? But, for the record, the dates we've come to accept are all based on the suppositions of Christmas first and foremost, and then Easter.
wrong
ASK JW GB and old crip camping,
they know lot better even from God

7th day adventists only one time predict end of the world during Milenism movement and from this failure 1874 they builded own 7 the Adventists Church with their god ellen white,but never predicted any dates of end

camping and JW GB are american great leaders knowing perfectly what is going on in the heavens
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29918 Jan 31, 2013
1John 3;9

whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him; and he can not sin,because he is born of God

Raise question
WHY OLD CRIP CAMPING COMMITED SIN AND LIED ABOUT 5/21/2011 AND 10/21/2011

Of course it look from this passage
PLD CRIP CAMPING IS AND WAS SINNER AND NEVER BORN OF GOD,

IF HE WOULD BE BORN OF GOD,
HE WOULDN'T SIN ANYWAY

his proud ,proud sermons past 50 years draw him very deep in his own sin falling in Category of hebr 12;15-16

IT IS POSSIBLE FROM THIS PASSAGE,THAT OLD MAN LOST HIS SALVATION-NOT SUPPOSE TO BALME ANYBODY ONLY YOURSELVES
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29919 Feb 1, 2013
Dear all:

Hope all is well with everyone. I have been laid up for some time now just getting back to feeling better.

It is a sad thing to report that I have been a member of a group site called the [later rain] and was kicked off for the preaching of the power of the cross this is when our sins were paid for, Heb. 9:26-29. I believe we are in a very dark period of time when there is a great falling away from sound biblical doctrine, 2 Tim. 4:1-6. The foundation is the power of the cross. Now this [demo] teaching has came out a few years now that the cross was just some kind of [Demo] The word tell us in Psalm 11:4-5 that if the foundation be removed what can the righteous do?

Sad to say the foundation has been removed by some and it is truly greivious to see this take place.

We are seeing many changes in this world with laws changing calling good evil and evil good are we not? I have never seen such a falling away in the world and amony so called [christians] it behoves me to see this take place right in front of my eyes. People in the world even sense sonmething wrong when they are displaying shows on TV that is called [dooms day preppers] and the like. America is falling away from there foundations that was given to our forfathers, we are seeing things taking place and more violence and corruption taken place like never before against the law of God. God tells us as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be when the Son of man returns. We see that there was just two words that proceeded judgment and that was [violence and corruption] Gen. 6 and 7. Also, we see Jesus saying in Luke 17 it will be both like Noah's day and Lot's day. God yokes these two events up with His return, 2 Peter 3.

Now I am not setting any date here, all that I am declaring is, we are seeing both literally and spiritually those that can see let them hear what the Spirit saith, Rev. 2 and 3.

Question, would anyone like to add to this topic concerning what is taking place in or day woithout giving any dates please. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29920 Feb 1, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Hope all is well with everyone. I have been laid up for some time now just getting back to feeling better.
It is a sad thing to report that I have been a member of a group site called the [later rain] and was kicked off for the preaching of the power of the cross this is when our sins were paid for, Heb. 9:26-29. I believe we are in a very dark period of time when there is a great falling away from sound biblical doctrine, 2 Tim. 4:1-6. The foundation is the power of the cross. Now this [demo] teaching has came out a few years now that the cross was just some kind of [Demo] The word tell us in Psalm 11:4-5 that if the foundation be removed what can the righteous do?
Sad to say the foundation has been removed by some and it is truly greivious to see this take place.
We are seeing many changes in this world with laws changing calling good evil and evil good are we not? I have never seen such a falling away in the world and amony so called [christians] it behoves me to see this take place right in front of my eyes. People in the world even sense sonmething wrong when they are displaying shows on TV that is called [dooms day preppers] and the like. America is falling away from there foundations that was given to our forfathers, we are seeing things taking place and more violence and corruption taken place like never before against the law of God. God tells us as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be when the Son of man returns. We see that there was just two words that proceeded judgment and that was [violence and corruption] Gen. 6 and 7. Also, we see Jesus saying in Luke 17 it will be both like Noah's day and Lot's day. God yokes these two events up with His return, 2 Peter 3.
Now I am not setting any date here, all that I am declaring is, we are seeing both literally and spiritually those that can see let them hear what the Spirit saith, Rev. 2 and 3.
Question, would anyone like to add to this topic concerning what is taking place in or day woithout giving any dates please. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Gary
it is not big deal that they kicked you out from latter day human church

I don't see that you were kicked out from eternal Gods Family,
(rather they those humans of latter day saints did this)
they even didn't know or realize application of Gods Warning from Rev 18;4-5

dark times are in complete fulness,any debates any biblical discussions are blasphemed by proud atheists,homosexuals, lesbians and all kind of political and spiritual filth

there we don't need any human group and argues with each others about words or biblical doctrines

Sound Biblical dosctirnes are only revealed to GODS COMPLETLY SINGLES DEVOTED CHILDREN SEPERATED FROM THOSE WORLD CHURCHES,POLITICS,RELIGIONS AND ORIENTATIONS

they are like living in spiritual hiding places,mountain caves,and wild world bushes full of danger deadly living creatures appearing in humans bodies

WE ARE ALONE,BUT NOT LEFT ALONE,
WE KNOW WHO IS WHO, AND WHO BELONGS TO THIS REMANAT OF CHILDREN STILL FEW LIVING IN THEIR BODIES ON THIS EARTH

May God Almighty Bless you Gary,your health,spirutal dreams,living hope and joy that very soon rest of us enter gate of heaven leading us to the ETERNAL BRIGHTNESS OF OUR FATHER MAGNIFICIENT ETERNAL REALM AND LOVE
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29921 Feb 2, 2013
Hi Dr:
So true and well said we are in a [spiritual hiding place] This reminds of a verse I was thinking about when you said this. I believe we are in that time you are refering to and the word tells us when all this start taking place we are to,
"Come MY PEOPLE, enter thou into thy chambers, and SHUT THE DOOORS about thee: HIDE THYSELF as it were for a LITTLE MOMENT, until the indigination be overpast." Isa. 26:20
I believe we are in this short period of time when spiritual darkness is all around us and the word declares in, 2 Tim. 4:1-6, that there will come a time where there will be a great falling away from the truth. Only those that shall endure unto the end the same shall be saved, Matthew 24:13,
It still hurts to see people you knew well go astray from the core foundation, in Psalm 11:4-5, tells us if the foundations be removed what shal the righteous do? I believe the verse I have shared concerning going into the chamber and shut the doors is telling us these thiings will take place. The true believer never likes to see so many fall away from sound biblical doctrine that has been taught for yesrs and fall away this tells me they only had an intelutual understanding of the gospel because when God lifts His hands of restraint we can see what happens who are enduring and who are not. Love hopeth in all things and wants nothing but the highest good for all yet we know it is all in God's hands what we can do is pray for those that have been taken captive by Satan at his will.
"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are TAKEN CAPTIVE by him at his will." 2 Tim. 2:26.
Thank you Dr. for you input it is a comfort to know some people see the day we are in, it is a day of darkness, Stan knows his time is short and we can see he is working over time to take captive all he can. I never thought I would see this day of a great falling away from the foundation. I know many do not understand the true gospel this was always the case but people who declared the true gospel to see them fall away is truly sad to say the least. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
PS- More input is welcome.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29922 Feb 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Dr:
So true and well said we are in a [spiritual hiding place] This reminds of a verse I was thinking about when you said this. I believe we are in that time you are refering to and the word tells us when all this start taking place we are to,
"Come MY PEOPLE, enter thou into thy chambers, and SHUT THE DOOORS about thee: HIDE THYSELF as it were for a LITTLE MOMENT, until the indigination be overpast." Isa. 26:20
I believe we are in this short period of time when spiritual darkness is all around us and the word declares in, 2 Tim. 4:1-6, that there will come a time where there will be a great falling away from the truth. Only those that shall endure unto the end the same shall be saved, Matthew 24:13,
It still hurts to see people you knew well go astray from the core foundation, in Psalm 11:4-5, tells us if the foundations be removed what shal the righteous do? I believe the verse I have shared concerning going into the chamber and shut the doors is telling us these thiings will take place. The true believer never likes to see so many fall away from sound biblical doctrine that has been taught for yesrs and fall away this tells me they only had an intelutual understanding of the gospel because when God lifts His hands of restraint we can see what happens who are enduring and who are not. Love hopeth in all things and wants nothing but the highest good for all yet we know it is all in God's hands what we can do is pray for those that have been taken captive by Satan at his will.
"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are TAKEN CAPTIVE by him at his will." 2 Tim. 2:26.
Thank you Dr. for you input it is a comfort to know some people see the day we are in, it is a day of darkness, Stan knows his time is short and we can see he is working over time to take captive all he can. I never thought I would see this day of a great falling away from the foundation. I know many do not understand the true gospel this was always the case but people who declared the true gospel to see them fall away is truly sad to say the least. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15
PS- More input is welcome.
agre gary
I love to read your thoughts

I get more time to do this,
I will post something very intersant,

I also doesn't like dates and dates specualtions,
our days of daily trouldes signify all of us, what road of the time all of us are on this earth

but christianity fit exactly Acts 28; 27
For their heart of this people is waxed gross,and their eyes dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed;lest they should see with their eyes,and hear with their ears,and understand with their heart,and should be converted,and I should heal them

God bless you gary
endtime

AOL

#29923 Feb 3, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29924 Feb 3, 2013
endtime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
your propganda have nothing to do with global fulfilment of Gods Promise

poor obama is little pion only run his mouth against this country,

whole world is under impact of Gods Plan fulfilment,not polotician single have anything to do with Bible great assembly of saints gathered together as HOLY FUTURE NEW GOVERMENT ABOVE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,
not only Washington DC,bunch of stupid greedy american politicians and last nonses lacal OSAS doctrines of Gods grace
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29925 Feb 3, 2013
Hi Dr:

As you can see in this verse in Acts 28:27 a key word is [HEARING] they cannot hear spiritually this is what it means when one is not saved when one does a word study on the word [hear] you will see for example, over and over the words,[those that have EARS let them HEAR what the Spirit saith. We see this wording in Rev. 2 and 3. God has to give one ears to hear and this can only happen when God saves one by His word and His Spirit, John 3:3-6, 4:23, 1 Peter 1:23, all this takes a great miricle of God because it is the work of God that one can believe on Him, John 6:29, God gets all the glory in His work of salvation.

We are seeing today many are very dull of hearing of the truth that can set the captives free, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. There is a great falling away from sound biblical doctrine today and we can see that God has removed His hand of restraint from this world and is allowing wickedness to run it's course. How much worse will it get I have no idea. Howevever, when we read the two accounts of Noah's day with Lot's day it sure does not look good does it? In Noah's day we read that every thought and imagiunation of their hearts were only eveil continually, and in Lot's day we can see how bad the sin of homosexualty came to, with those trying to break down Lot's door to get a hold of the two angels of the Lord that were in Lot's house. Jesus likens these two accounts of Noah and Lot to be a picture of the spiritual condition when the Lord will return. One thing I do know is, the longer we are here the more wickedness we wiill see. Thank you for your input. Gary.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agre gary
I love to read your thoughts
I get more time to do this,
I will post something very intersant,
I also doesn't like dates and dates specualtions,
our days of daily trouldes signify all of us, what road of the time all of us are on this earth
but christianity fit exactly Acts 28; 27
For their heart of this people is waxed gross,and their eyes dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed;lest they should see with their eyes,and hear with their ears,and understand with their heart,and should be converted,and I should heal them
God bless you gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29926 Feb 3, 2013
Hi endtime:

I can understand why some make this statement. You see when we allow the Bible defination of the word [antichrist] we can see it has a few different meaning let me explain.

Some are looking for one literal human being like a Hitler, Stalin, and many other wicked people they thought they were the anit-christ and in some ways they were correct but not in the weay they think.

The anitichrist has many names as the man of sin the best the false prophet angel of light, the father of lies and so on. The anti-christ is anyone that is against Christ thus [anti-christ]

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of ANTICHRIST, whereof have heard that it should come, and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:3

To confess that Jesus is come in the flesh means this, the word became flesh and dwelt among us Jesus is the word that has become flesh and those that do not believe in the word do not believe Jesus came in the flesh.

You will see in this verse when written saying that this antichrist is already in the world, this would make this man if it was some literal one man it would mean he was almost 2000 years old and we know this cannot be the only one that can fit this bill is Satan him self coming in the power of antichrist who Satan is also he is against Christ. The Bible goes on and tells us that Satan comes as an angel of light and his ministers as ministers of righteousness who's end shall be according to their works. You see this is Satan and his demons who work in many ministers of false gospels and what not. While many are looking for just some evil man like a Hitler or the like they do not know he is already here and has been for thousands of years decieving people and taken people captive by his will, 2 Tim. 2:25-26, those that are not saved. So, whenever you hear of the word like [anti-christ] just remember it is referring to anyone who is against Christ and His word thus they are anti-christ they are not for Christ but against His teaching and thus against Christ who is the word that became flesh and dwelt among us, John 1:1-3.

We can see that Satan is working in this world like never before because the word declares that he knows that his time is short. When Jesus came to the grave yard there was a person that was filled with the spirit of Satan and he came to Jesus and said Jesus why are you here? Have you come to torment us before the time? Jesus said, what is your name, Jesus knew this was for our account the man said my name is legion a legion consists of at least 500 this is what made a legion of soldiers in Rome so we can see this man cutting himself with supper natual strength no chains could hold him because of these demons inside of him, Jesus cast them all out and the man came to his senses and worshiped Jesus, this is a wonderful picture of salvation we are all snared by Satan to some degree before we were saved, we were in darkness until Jesus saves one then we become translated out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of His dear Son the kingdom of light, there are only two kingdoms we are either in one or the other. I pray that we all may grow in the grace of our dear Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
endtime wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29927 Feb 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
Hi Dr:
As you can see in this verse in Acts 28:27 a key word is [HEARING] they cannot hear spiritually this is what it means when one is not saved when one does a word study on the word [hear] you will see for example, over and over the words,[those that have EARS let them HEAR what the Spirit saith. We see this wording in Rev. 2 and 3. God has to give one ears to hear and this can only happen when God saves one by His word and His Spirit, John 3:3-6, 4:23, 1 Peter 1:23, all this takes a great miricle of God because it is the work of God that one can believe on Him, John 6:29, God gets all the glory in His work of salvation.
We are seeing today many are very dull of hearing of the truth that can set the captives free, 2 Tim. 2:25-26. There is a great falling away from sound biblical doctrine today and we can see that God has removed His hand of restraint from this world and is allowing wickedness to run it's course. How much worse will it get I have no idea. Howevever, when we read the two accounts of Noah's day with Lot's day it sure does not look good does it? In Noah's day we read that every thought and imagiunation of their hearts were only eveil continually, and in Lot's day we can see how bad the sin of homosexualty came to, with those trying to break down Lot's door to get a hold of the two angels of the Lord that were in Lot's house. Jesus likens these two accounts of Noah and Lot to be a picture of the spiritual condition when the Lord will return. One thing I do know is, the longer we are here the more wickedness we wiill see. Thank you for your input. Gary.
<quoted text>
I do have very interesant thema to look and study by you if you wish
About Temple inspection and Nearing Judgement Cleanising-thata way we are here very close

Before and to all worldwide wicked christianity
1/Worldwided christinaity in in completion of Gods inspection
(Malach 13;1.Zech 3;1
"Lawless One present in whole world wided tracherous christinaity.2Thes 2;3-12

Christianity lifts themselves over everone by public global admission fulfilling 2 Thess 2;1-4

God prepares to end Clean Out false spirit devil devoted children completly leave them in left by God Spirt,and departure rest remanant of Gods People rev 18;4-5
Isaiah 66;6.Mal 3;5.Dan 8;13-14

Christ prepared to completly finish Compound Sins with devil spirit taken over all churches and their compromises with political powers of UNO-NGO
Zech 5; Mat 24;48-51. Matt 13;24-30; 36-43

I will post you latter more information of biblical fulfilmrnt
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29928 Feb 7, 2013
continue last post;

BIBLE PROPHECY MAP TO ARMAGEDON

worldwide churches and sects targetet by Globalist Backed XGB Aided Infiltration
( Daniel 11;30-32.,41.Dan 8;23.2 Thess 2;3-9. Zech 13;24-30;36-43

Judas worldwide chrisinity sold Jesus for huge money
Judas christinity prepares to Support World Event Aiding destruction of all christianity and those sects who influence UNO using NGO.

God allows this Aid Cleansing
(Daniel 8;11-14.Jer 30;11,Isaiah 12.Hos 1;4-7

God warns worldwide christinaity Babilon great of divine termination with their lovers The Globalist Ops in the worldwide christianity and sects temples
(Hos 1;4-7. Zech 3;4-7. Isa 66;6

EVENT WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY AND WICKED WORLD SECTS TEMPLES CLEANSED
1/DANIEL 8;11-14 TEMPLE CLEANSED
ZECH 3. MAL 3;1-5.REV 8;2-5 CLEANSING

CHRISTIANITY WORLDWIDE AND SECTS-"MAN OF LAWLESNESS" REVEALED AND REMOVED 2 THESS 3;3-9

WILL CONTINUE

THOSE WHO HAVE EARS CAN HEAR IT,
THOSE WHO HAVE EXYES CAN SEE THIS

REV 3;20
BEHOLD I STAND AT THE DOOR,AND KNOCK,
IF ANY MAN HEAR MY VOICE,AND OPEN THE DOOR,
I WILL COME IN TO HIM,AND WILL SUP WITH HIM AND HE WITH ME
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29929 Feb 10, 2013
Hi Dr:

Thank you for sharing those verses and I agree with your statements.

I do believe we can define what is taking place today and sum it up this way.

You said, Christianity lifts them selves up above anyone by public global admission.

There are many that can call themselves [christians] however God gives a major sign if they truly are [christ-in]

1- Do they tryly have a true fear of God?

"The fear of the LORD is the begining of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction." Prov. 1:7

2- To truly fear the Lord is having an intense desire to want to be obediant to the word of God you God will huble you because of your fear of Him this fear comes from knowing God is truly in complete control of everything and He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy this fear has a broken and a contrie spirit that will yeild to the Lord, Psalm 51, this spirit is not haughty by no means but open for instruction and correction, 2 Tim. 3:16.

3- Most people have no understanding concerning a reverence for the Lord they have no fear by their own fruits you do not see the fruits of the Spirit of God in them, Gal. 5:22-23, but the fruits of their own flesh, Gal. 5:19-21.

4- Many will say we are not to fear God God does not give us a spirit a fear, they will use one verse and apply this to lift their self up but what this means is this, God does not give one a spirit to fear His wrath upon the true believer, yes God will chasten those that He loves but the word declares for the true believerrs that we are not appointed unto wrath, what this wrath means is His judgment of hell and destruction upon the unsaved.

5- This fear of God's judgment has been pased by the work of what the Lord Jesus did on behhalf of the one whom God has mercy on, Rom. 9:11-24

"A wise man will hear, and will increase learning: and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels." Prov. 1:5

6- Many people have come to intelectualize many things in the Bible the word of God. However, they have not truly ATTAINED this knowledge it is not truly real to them thus in time they will depart and not endure unto sound doctrine as 2 Tim. 4:1-6, declares, and only he true believer will endure unto the end, Matthew 24:13.

7- The true believer will take the time and look up these verses to see if they are so or not? The reason being they have an intense desire to know the will of God.

8- The unsaved will have a fear of God in time but this fear will be the fear of judgment upon them it will be to late for these.

"Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose THE FEAR OF THE LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their OWN WAY, and be filled with their own devices." Prov. 1:28-31.

9- This is the truth of the word of God many will not recieve because they have an haughty spirit a prideful spirit not a broken humbled spirit that has a reverence and a fear of the Almighty. This is what is truly missing from the so called [christians] of our day. Thank you again for your input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29931 Feb 11, 2013
Hi Dr:

Thank you. Looking forward to your input. Gary 1 John 3:13-15
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
true spiritual essence of understanding fear of God allow us to grow with thise healthy fear to the perfect love without of ungodly fear causeth torment
your post is really encouragemnt on time,when all of us ,our weakness ,doubts persecute our minds and hearts
I will post next part of fulfilment about wicked spirit christianity conspiring with UNO NGO and bringin self destruction by atheistic goverments joining UNO
God bless you Gary
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29932 Feb 11, 2013
Events of today 21 century

worldwide christianity departure of all Gods Sints
Rev 18;4-5
christianity partialy already is destoryed, departure of poe of RCC father deceive of whole christianity evil spirit is sign of begining complete destruction of CHRISTIANITY

1/DANIEL 8;11-14.
tracheorus temple cleaned causing departure of all faithfull true belivers
(Zech 3;Mal 3;1-5. Rev 8-2-5.Rev 18;4-5

2/Man of lawlesness
Revealed and Removed 2 Thess 2;3-9

world wide christianity and their sects included JW GB destroyed and or neutralized by Yahveh Angels
(Hebr 1;4-7. Zech 3;4-7
Zech 3;2-10 Malachi 3;1-5. Rev 8;2-5 Fulfill in Pararel with Daniel 8;11-14

WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY PARTIALY NOW DESTROYED
1150 DAYS
BUT FOR SHORT LITTLE TIME RECOVERED
zECH 3;2. dANIEL 8;11-14

TO BE COMTIMUE ABOUT DURATION TIME OF 1150 DAYS
(Daniel 8;14.2300"evenings and mornings"

GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ THOSE BIBLICAL FULFILMENTS IN THIS DAYS OF 21 CENTRUY CLOE ALMOST AGE OF GODS GRACE
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29933 Feb 14, 2013
job 5;13-`4
He taketh the wise in their craftiness .and the counsel of the forward is carried headlong

Job 14;4
Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? NOT ONE

5.Seeing his days are determined,the number of his months are with thee,thou hast appointed his bounds that he can not pass;

so
14;1
Man that us born of a women,is of few days,and full of trouble
He commeth forth like flowere,and is cut down;he fleeth also as shadow,and continue not.

SO MISERY OF EARTHLY HUMAN BEING MOSTLY FAIL IN PROUD SELF EGO CLAIMING TO BE SPECIAL GODS VESSEL,PROPHET,PREACHER,KNOWIN G MORE FROM ANYBODY, PUTTING OWN SELFISH MISERABLE BODY ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD

BUT IN REALITY DECEIVE YOURSELVES AND THOSE WHO LISTEN HIS SERMONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 35 min UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 51 min MADA 119,285
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jake999 46,220
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 2 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 5 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Michael 679,315
More from around the web