What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#29887 Jan 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Student, my friend.
We all know your affiliation. And if it's only one thing I could say, it's that "Jehovah's Witnesses" are not only believers, but one of the most studious of all of Christendom that I've ever met. For years, I've debated with you, but we had to agree to disagree. BUT, only is some cases...
Some came to my house, every 7th day. I, actually, went to Kingdom Hall once.
As far as the Kingdom Hall experience, I was VERY disappointed! You're no different from the Roman Catholic on that point. That's why I only went once.
Your particular choice of denomination is also based on tradition, encouraged by safety for all. Some of these "safety" measures equates to Phariseeism, whether you want to except that, or not.
I agree with much that you assert, but I know the lower surfaces.
"Jehovah's Witnesses" also live in fear.
That wasn't a mistake.
I tried to talk to the elders in three different congregations.
THEY ALL SHUNNED ME.
Perhaps, YOU, as a member, might get further?
Not only are "Jehovah's Witnesses" studious.
I've been studying the bible and all coinciding for almost 30 years.
Maybe, I'm right.
Maybe.
Was Amos a learned scholar, or teacher of the law?
What if I have the Holy Spirit, as it's known today?
What if I have the Holy Spirit, as it should be known today?
How would any of us know, with a spirit that comes and goes like the wind?
I'm not asking you to leave your affiliation. I'm asking you to confront your leaders.
If anything, "Jehovah's Witness" will make people understand what our anointed Savior meant when he said, "The kingdom of heaven is within," or "among you."
Don't be proud. People never notice pride when it's in them. That's how crafty the devil is.
Until next time...
The words of Amos, who happened to be among the sheep raisers from Tekoa, which he visioned concerning Israel in the days of Uzziah the king of Judah and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, the king of Israel, two years before the earthquake.

Out in that wild country Amos also engaged in menial seasonal work as a nipper of sycamore figs, a variety considered food only for the poor. The practice of pinching or puncturing the figs was to hasten the ripening and increase the size and sweetness of the fruit.—Am 7:14
Like the shepherd David, who was called to public service by God, so also “Jehovah proceeded to take [Amos] from following the flock” and made him a prophet.—Am 7:15.
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#29888 Jan 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Student, my friend.
We all know your affiliation. And if it's only one thing I could say, it's that "Jehovah's Witnesses" are not only believers, but one of the most studious of all of Christendom that I've ever met. For years, I've debated with you, but we had to agree to disagree. BUT, only is some cases...
Some came to my house, every 7th day. I, actually, went to Kingdom Hall once.
As far as the Kingdom Hall experience, I was VERY disappointed! You're no different from the Roman Catholic on that point. That's why I only went once.
Your particular choice of denomination is also based on tradition, encouraged by safety for all. Some of these "safety" measures equates to Phariseeism, whether you want to except that, or not.
I agree with much that you assert, but I know the lower surfaces.
That wasn't a mistake.
I tried to talk to the elders in three different congregations.
THEY ALL SHUNNED ME.
Perhaps, YOU, as a member, might get further?
Not only are "Jehovah's Witnesses" studious.
I've been studying the bible and all coinciding for almost 30 years.
Maybe, I'm right.
Maybe.
Was Amos a learned scholar, or teacher of the law?
What if I have the Holy Spirit, as it's known today?
What if I have the Holy Spirit, as it should be known today?
How would any of us know, with a spirit that comes and goes like the wind?
I'm not asking you to leave your affiliation. I'm asking you to confront your leaders.
If anything, "Jehovah's Witness" will make people understand what our anointed Savior meant when he said, "The kingdom of heaven is within," or "among you."
Don't be proud. People never notice pride when it's in them. That's how crafty the devil is.
Until next time...
The holy spirit is God’s “free gift,” which he gladly grants to those who sincerely seek and request it.(Ac 2:38; Lu 11:9-13)

A right heart is the key factor (Ac 15:8), but knowledge and conformity to God’s requirements are also essential factors.(Compare Ac 5:32; 19:2-6.) Once received, the Christian should not ‘grieve’ God’s spirit by disregarding it (Eph 4:30; compare Isa 63:10), taking a course contrary to its leading, fixing the heart on goals other than that to which it points and impels, rejecting the inspired Word of God and its counsel and application to oneself.(Ac 7:51-53; 1Th 4:8; compare Isa 30:1, 2.) By hypocrisy one can “play false” to that holy spirit by which Christ directs the congregation, and those who “make a test” of its power in this way follow a disastrous course.(Ac 5:1-11; contrast Ro 9:1.) Deliberate opposition to and rebellion against the evident manifestation of God’s spirit can mean blasphemy against that spirit, a sin that is unforgivable.—Mt 12:31, 32; Mr 3:29, 30; compare Heb 10:26-31.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29891 Jan 6, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>The holy spirit is God’s “free gift,” which he gladly grants to those who sincerely seek and request it.(Ac 2:38; Lu 11:9-13)
A right heart is the key factor (Ac 15:8), but knowledge and conformity to God’s requirements are also essential factors.(Compare Ac 5:32; 19:2-6.) Once received, the Christian should not ‘grieve’ God’s spirit by disregarding it (Eph 4:30; compare Isa 63:10), taking a course contrary to its leading, fixing the heart on goals other than that to which it points and impels, rejecting the inspired Word of God and its counsel and application to oneself.(Ac 7:51-53; 1Th 4:8; compare Isa 30:1, 2.) By hypocrisy one can “play false” to that holy spirit by which Christ directs the congregation, and those who “make a test” of its power in this way follow a disastrous course.(Ac 5:1-11; contrast Ro 9:1.) Deliberate opposition to and rebellion against the evident manifestation of God’s spirit can mean blasphemy against that spirit, a sin that is unforgivable.—Mt 12:31, 32; Mr 3:29, 30; compare Heb 10:26-31.
student my bro?

did yo notice that hates of worldchristianity Babilon Great wucked devil spirits,acts actively to remove my all posts, and ban me forever?

I mostly post the truth causing pain of those churchoidal cyber trolls,hating my posts,and reporting all this time,

some kind of cyber persecution of this person who belongs as remnant to those with heavenly hope of 14400Rev 7;1-8

funny is nt?
God bless you Student
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29895 Jan 11, 2013
Hi to all readers,believers and demneted empty head atheists,
please?
start slowly get courage and conversate with most smart Prince Helmut Pipke, from Bayern Catle der Koetenbrueckemariahilfersstras se des SchwarzWald and whole Imperiom des Austria-Hungary-Bohemia,Habsbu rgs,and polacks hilly billy from Cracow
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29898 Jan 14, 2013
Jeremiah 5;4
therefore I said;
Surely these are poor; they are foolish;
FOR THEY KNOW NOT THE WAY OF THE LORD,NOR THE JUDGEMENT OF THEIR GOD

all churchoids are invited to this topic,

just fly all of you like homeless animals to the topic shelter

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#29899 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
Jeremiah 5;4
therefore I said;
Surely these are poor; they are foolish;
FOR THEY KNOW NOT THE WAY OF THE LORD,NOR THE JUDGEMENT OF THEIR GOD
all churchoids are invited to this topic,
just fly all of you like homeless animals to the topic shelter
Lonely ,huh...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29900 Jan 15, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lonely ,huh...
not like you think in your earthly blindness
Look at Mose 33;3
and after this you can tell
IF I AM LONELY OR NOT?

HU HU HUH
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29902 Jan 17, 2013
John 3;31
He that cometh from above is above all;
but he that is of the earth is earthly,
AND SPEAKETH OF THE EARTH,
simple ugly example of earthly lies of end this world,and prudly never admit own earthly errors-full of Lies psalm 116;11

HE THAT COMETH FROM HEAVEN IS ABOVE ALL

he don't need end of this world

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#29903 Jan 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
John 3;31
He that cometh from above is above all;
but he that is of the earth is earthly,
AND SPEAKETH OF THE EARTH,
simple ugly example of earthly lies of end this world,and prudly never admit own earthly errors-full of Lies psalm 116;11
he don't need end of this world
Ok Hendrick, I'll post it in full:

"He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all.

He bears witness to what he has seen and heard, yet no one receives his testimony.
Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true.

For he whom God has sent utters the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure.
The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand.

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."(John 3:31-36)

:)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29904 Jan 19, 2013
Student wrote:
The holy spirit is God’s “free gift,” which he gladly grants to those who sincerely seek and request it.(Ac 2:38; Lu 11:9-13)
And this is what I mean.

Another excerpt from another pamphlet, or book, or what-have-you. The least you could have done was provide the link that you copied from and pasted here. For instance...

https://www.google.com/webhp... (Ac%2015%3A8)%2C%20but%20knowl edge%20and%20conformity%20to%2 0God%E2%80%99s%20requirements% 20are%20also%20essential%20fac tors.(Compare%20Ac%205%3A32%3B %2019%3A2-6.)&oq=&gs_l =&pbx=1&fp=99bbb1d5e99 38d35&ion=1&bav=on.2,o r.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.4 1248874,d.eWU&biw=1366 &bih=635

That link will direct you to the first page of the most visited sites that have the same, exact quote. A true believer, after time, should be able to answer with their own words while quoting verses as evidence.

When I said that "Jehovah's Witnesses," in this aspect, reminds me of the "Roman Catholic" denomination, this is exactly what I was referring to. The "Roman Catholic" denomination dictates to their adherents what to believe, and her adherents share with others whatever it is they're taught. When I went to a Kingdom Hall meeting, the speaker read directly from a Watchtower tract throughout the whole service. I said that "Jehovah's Witnesses" were very studious, but not that they were always right.

To quote directly from "Jehovah's Witnesses" publications each and every time proves that the beliefs aren't actually yours, but borrowed. It just seems to me that you've fallen into the same trap that I found myself in at one time. At that time, I stopped questioning what I was being taught. My reason was, because all that I had heard, in the beginning, proved accurate. After that, I saw no reason to question anything else I was being taught. But, come to find out, that was the bait. They lured me in with facts that they knew could stand any test of scrutiny and examination. And after they gained my trust? In came the heresies. Case in point...

You posted about the Holy Spirit. To know the Holy Spirit and it's presence in our generations, look no further than John 6:63. "It is the [pneuma] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are [pneuma], and they are life," taught our anointed Savior.

Until next time, my friend.

Shalowm.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29905 Jan 20, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And this is what I mean.
Another excerpt from another pamphlet, or book, or what-have-you. The least you could have done was provide the link that you copied from and pasted here. For instance...
https://www.google.com/webhp... (Ac%2015%3A8)%2C%20but%20knowl edge%20and%20conformity%20to%2 0God%E2%80%99s%20requirements% 20are%20also%20essential%20fac tors.(Compare%20Ac%205%3A32%3B %2019%3A2-6.)&oq=&gs_l =&pbx=1&fp=99bbb1d5e99 38d35&ion=1&bav=on.2,o r.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.4 1248874,d.eWU&biw=1366 &bih=635
That link will direct you to the first page of the most visited sites that have the same, exact quote. A true believer, after time, should be able to answer with their own words while quoting verses as evidence.
When I said that "Jehovah's Witnesses," in this aspect, reminds me of the "Roman Catholic" denomination, this is exactly what I was referring to. The "Roman Catholic" denomination dictates to their adherents what to believe, and her adherents share with others whatever it is they're taught. When I went to a Kingdom Hall meeting, the speaker read directly from a Watchtower tract throughout the whole service. I said that "Jehovah's Witnesses" were very studious, but not that they were always right.
To quote directly from "Jehovah's Witnesses" publications each and every time proves that the beliefs aren't actually yours, but borrowed. It just seems to me that you've fallen into the same trap that I found myself in at one time. At that time, I stopped questioning what I was being taught. My reason was, because all that I had heard, in the beginning, proved accurate. After that, I saw no reason to question anything else I was being taught. But, come to find out, that was the bait. They lured me in with facts that they knew could stand any test of scrutiny and examination. And after they gained my trust? In came the heresies. Case in point...
You posted about the Holy Spirit. To know the Holy Spirit and it's presence in our generations, look no further than John 6:63. "It is the [pneuma] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are [pneuma], and they are life," taught our anointed Savior.
Shalowm.
not you nor student
UNDERSTAND THE VALUSE OF FREE GIFT OF HOLY SPIRIT

both of you are earthly and speak earthly things,not understanding power of free Gift,Holy Spirit and daily direct action of God to the mind of those who are spiritualy cruciffied in God,

you never had and night dreams of own crucifiction in spiritual sense and wake up as new resurected from death of sins to a new life,new born again eternal Life

have good night BLL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29906 Jan 20, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Hendrick, I'll post it in full:
"He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all.
He bears witness to what he has seen and heard, yet no one receives his testimony.
Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true.
For he whom God has sent utters the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure.
The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."(John 3:31-36)
:)
THANKS MISTER for rest of passages

my few words before were not out of context,

your methode is like you start read first page and end on page 10th,not knowing what you readed at all, also not taking out of context anything,because only reading alone doesn;t teach or correct anything,anyone,or even yourselves

have blessed days,nights,and life
sincere wishes from me
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#29907 Jan 20, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And this is what I mean.
Hello Brother Lee Love
You are right, I should have gave credit to one of our publications called.‘ Insight on the Scriptures’, Vol. 2, page 1023. I did not even brother to look on the internet for answers.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe that you went to a full Service Sunday meeting. We have a two part meeting. The first half is a talk, given by one of the brothers. We are encouraged to look in the Scriptures and read with him on the subject of his talk.(I know for a fact that the Roman Catholic’s do not ebciyrage their people to read the Bible in their service.)
The Second half is from our Study Watchtower with each paragraph is read and then a question is asked. The people in the congregation answer these questions.(Again I have never heard of this happening in a Roman Catholic Church.)
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You posted about the Holy Spirit. To know the Holy Spirit and it's presence in our generations, look no further than John 6:63. "It is the [pneuma] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are [pneuma], and they are life," taught our anointed Savior.
Shalowm.
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#29908 Jan 20, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You posted about the Holy Spirit. To know the Holy Spirit and it's presence in our generations, look no further than John 6:63. "It is the [pneuma] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are [pneuma], and they are life," taught our anointed Savior.
Shalowm.
“It is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God ... no one has come to know the things of God, except the spirit of God. Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we combine spiritual matters with spiritual words.”

In harmony with those words of 1 Corinthians 2:10-13, the apostle Peter himself was taught by God’s outpoured spirit on the day of Pentecost to say what he did about the fulfillment of the prophecies of Joel 2:28-32 and Psalms 16:8-11 and 110:1, scriptures that Christ’s disciples had never understood before.(Acts 2:1-36)

Since the close of World War I in 1918 we students of God’s Word have needed the assistance of God’s spirit just as much as those first Christians did on that day of Pentecost of A.D. 33. Otherwise we could not have discerned the marvelous fulfillment of the Bible prophecies giving proof to our eyes, minds and hearts that God’s Messianic kingdom was established in heaven A.D. 1914 to put down all God’s enemies and to give mankind a perfect government of righteousness.(Matthew, chapters 24, 25; Mark 13; Luke 21; Rev. 11:15–12:10)

God’s Bible is charged with his spirit, and anyone who prayerfully takes the Bible to heart feels the effect of that spirit. Concerning the spoken word Jesus said:“It is the spirit that is life-giving; ... The sayings that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”(John 6:63)

So it is with the written Word of God: it has God’s spirit in it and is therefore instructive.

Agape, my friend
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29910 Jan 21, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Brother Lee Love

The Second half is from our Study Watchtower with each paragraph is read and then a question is asked. The people in the congregation answer these questions.(Again I have never heard of this happening in a Roman Catholic Church.)
<quoted text>
student
watchtower control your independent thoughts
because watchtower have question down written,and answers tot hose questions written in the watchtowe

You are like papagai repeating your lord same words

that way your mind and spirit is not free,is controled by your tracherous GB unfaithful evil slave leader

similar ways is excercize RCC and all churches worldwide

ONE TACTIC WITH DIFFERENT PROCEDURE-TIPICAL SATANIC CONTROL OF POTENTIAL BELIEVERS

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29912 Jan 27, 2013
Student wrote:
“It is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God ... no one has come to know the things of God, except the spirit of God. Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we combine spiritual matters with spiritual words.”
In harmony with those words of 1 Corinthians 2:10-13, the apostle Peter himself was taught by God’s outpoured spirit on the day of Pentecost to say what he did about the fulfillment of the prophecies of Joel 2:28-32 and Psalms 16:8-11 and 110:1, scriptures that Christ’s disciples had never understood before.(Acts 2:1-36)
Since the close of World War I in 1918 we students of God’s Word have needed the assistance of God’s spirit just as much as those first Christians did on that day of Pentecost of A.D. 33. Otherwise we could not have discerned the marvelous fulfillment of the Bible prophecies giving proof to our eyes, minds and hearts that God’s Messianic kingdom was established in heaven A.D. 1914 to put down all God’s enemies and to give mankind a perfect government of righteousness.(Matthew, chapters 24, 25; Mark 13; Luke 21; Rev. 11:15–12:10)
God’s Bible is charged with his spirit, and anyone who prayerfully takes the Bible to heart feels the effect of that spirit. Concerning the spoken word Jesus said:“It is the spirit that is life-giving; ... The sayings that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”(John 6:63)
So it is with the written Word of God: it has God’s spirit in it and is therefore instructive.
Agape, my friend
Shalowm, my friend.

Based strictly on your mention of 1914...

How accurate do you think your organization is?

I ask because I've wondered if Jehovah's Witnesses made the same error when coming to this date as Harold Camping did by not taking into consideration the three major calender changes made since the southern kingdom was made subject to Babylon? Granted, the Babylonian calender was rather similar, except for the names of the months and days, but the Julian and Gregorian calenders are much different.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29913 Jan 28, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Shalowm, my friend.
I ask because I've wondered if Jehovah's Witnesses made the same error when coming to this date as Harold Camping did by not taking into consideration the three major calender changes made since the southern kingdom was made subject to Babylon? Granted, the Babylonian calender was rather similar, except for the names of the months and days, but the Julian and Gregorian calenders are much different.
Guys from GB JW made error about 1914
because they count time time and half time from book of Daniel-
as 2520 years from 607 BC
thic calculation was based on false creation chronology of RCC THEOLOG USHER 6000 YEARS
and claims of JW that not 563 BC is base of Daniel prophecy
only 607 BC,this date is without of any past histoirical events only POINT TO THE KING JOAKIM RECEIVING CORONATION

somohew camping was and is right,end of church ages from 1988 till 2011 May 21 caused complete end of spiritual world rulership of worldwide christiaanity,complete departure of Holy Spirit,and departure of all GODS ELECTED ONES

also today last stage of worldwide christianity is to be robed and desolated from all their riches very soon by UNO and establishing NWO bloody war against Gods rulership leading whole earth of godless powers to the last battle of Har Mageddon
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#29914 Jan 28, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Shalowm, my friend.
In Bible prophecy the word “year” is often used in a special sense as the equivalent of 12 months, each month having 30 days, for a total of 360 days. Note what one authority says in commenting on Ezekiel 4:5, 6:“We must suppose that Ezekiel knew a year of 360 days. This is neither a true solar year nor is it a lunar year. It is an ‘average’ year in which each month has 30 days.”

A prophetic year is also called a “time,” and a study of Revelation 11:2, 3 and 12:6, 14 reveals how one “time” is reckoned as 360 days. In prophecy a year is occasionally also represented symbolically by a “day.”—Ezek. 4:5, 6.

No Zero Year. Ancient peoples, including the learned Greeks, the Romans, and the Jews, had no concept of zero.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29915 Jan 29, 2013
Student wrote:
In Bible prophecy the word “year” is often used in a special sense as the equivalent of 12 months, each month having 30 days, for a total of 360 days. Note what one authority says in commenting on Ezekiel 4:5, 6:“We must suppose that Ezekiel knew a year of 360 days. This is neither a true solar year nor is it a lunar year. It is an ‘average’ year in which each month has 30 days.”
A prophetic year is also called a “time,” and a study of Revelation 11:2, 3 and 12:6, 14 reveals how one “time” is reckoned as 360 days. In prophecy a year is occasionally also represented symbolically by a “day.”—Ezek. 4:5, 6.
No Zero Year. Ancient peoples, including the learned Greeks, the Romans, and the Jews, had no concept of zero.
3BC..2BC..1BC..1AD..2AD..3AD

I understand all you've stated, and I've understood it. But, that doesn't answer my question.

The reason for my question is because our modern calenders are grossly flawed. And many of these "reasoned" dates are based on these same flawed calenders. None equate to the original Hebrew calender used when these prophecies were being made. Therefore, any date reasoned can't be considered anything more than a calculated guess. In my opinion, even the so-called "Jews" don't know the true, actual date any more than I do. And in the same way Jehovah's Witnesses affix themselves into the prophecies, Seventh-Day Adventists do the same. Which are more accurate in their guess? But, for the record, the dates we've come to accept are all based on the suppositions of Christmas first and foremost, and then Easter.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29916 Jan 30, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>3BC..2BC..1BC..1AD..2A D..3AD
I understand all you've stated, and I've understood it. But, that doesn't answer my question.
The reason for my question is because our modern calenders are grossly flawed. And many of these "reasoned" dates are based on these same flawed calenders. None equate to the original Hebrew calender used when these prophecies were being made. Therefore, any date reasoned can't be considered anything more than a calculated guess. In my opinion, even the so-called "Jews" don't know the true, actual date any more than I do. And in the same way Jehovah's Witnesses affix themselves into the prophecies, Seventh-Day Adventists do the same. Which are more accurate in their guess? But, for the record, the dates we've come to accept are all based on the suppositions of Christmas first and foremost, and then Easter.
wrong
ASK JW GB and old crip camping,
they know lot better even from God

7th day adventists only one time predict end of the world during Milenism movement and from this failure 1874 they builded own 7 the Adventists Church with their god ellen white,but never predicted any dates of end

camping and JW GB are american great leaders knowing perfectly what is going on in the heavens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Deep Grope 71,870
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 4 hr Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 699,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 995,082
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Big Al 447,425