What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#29809 Dec 7, 2012
UP TO DASTE BIBLICAL COMMAND TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS

2 Thess 3;6
NOW WE COMMAND YOU, BRETHREN,IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT YE WITHDRAW YOURSELVES FROM EVERY BROTHER WALKETH DISORDERLY,AND NOT AFTER THE TRADITION WICH HE RECEIVED OF US(FIRST EARTHLY CHURCH OF CHRIST)
Student

Mexico

#29810 Dec 8, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
UP TO DASTE BIBLICAL COMMAND TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS
2 Thess 3;6
NOW WE COMMAND YOU, BRETHREN,IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT YE WITHDRAW YOURSELVES FROM EVERY BROTHER WALKETH DISORDERLY,AND NOT AFTER THE TRADITION WICH HE RECEIVED OF US(FIRST EARTHLY CHURCH OF CHRIST)
[God’s] will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.—1 Tim. 2:4.

God wants people to come to a knowledge of the truth so that they too can learn to worship and serve him and be blessed. We are impelled to exert ourselves in the ministry, not primarily because of a time limit, but because we want to honor God’s name and help people to come to know his will. We are zealous for true worship.(1 Tim. 4:16)

As Jehovah’s people, we have been blessed with the knowledge of the truth about God’s purpose for mankind and the earth. We have the means to help people find happiness and a sure hope for the future. We can point them to the way to stay safe when destruction comes upon Satan’s system of things.(2 Thess. 1:7-9) Rather than feel frustrated or discouraged because Jehovah’s day seems to be delayed, we should be glad that there is still time for us to be zealous for true worship.(Mic. 7:7; Hab. 2:3)
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29812 Dec 8, 2012
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
[God’s] will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.—1 Tim. 2:4.
God wants people to come to a knowledge of the truth so that they too can learn to worship and serve him and be blessed. We are impelled to exert ourselves in the ministry, not primarily because of a time limit, but because we want to honor God’s name and help people to come to know his will. We are zealous for true worship.(1 Tim. 4:16)
As Jehovah’s people, we have been blessed with the knowledge of the truth about God’s purpose for mankind and the earth. We have the means to help people find happiness and a sure hope for the future. We can point them to the way to stay safe when destruction comes upon Satan’s system of things.(2 Thess. 1:7-9) Rather than feel frustrated or discouraged because Jehovah’s day seems to be delayed, we should be glad that there is still time for us to be zealous for true worship.(Mic. 7:7; Hab. 2:3)
find in Bible if Jehova witnesses are truly blessed by God,
activity of this sects show us activity of men,and blessings by posessing each day more money,and deminic goverments protection,

you are same group like apostate earthly churches,nowhere in Bible is written that JW and GB from Brooklyn are biblical chosen organization?

time God appoint and His teachings flows from Him to the single children of God,

not to a bunch of world liars or JW Apostates from true biblical faith

not lat as 2014 your leaders will receive heavy chastisement and punishement for abusing and blasphemy Gods Word,Gods Name,and for lies advertised by watchtower ,awake and fake NWT spreaded around
the globe

MAY GOD YHVH HASHEME HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
AMEN
Student

Mexico

#29814 Dec 8, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
find in Bible if Jehova witnesses are truly blessed by God,
activity of this sects show us activity of men,and blessings by posessing each day more money,and deminic goverments protection,
you are same group like apostate earthly churches,nowhere in Bible is written that JW and GB from Brooklyn are biblical chosen organization?
time God appoint and His teachings flows from Him to the single children of God,
not to a bunch of world liars or JW Apostates from true biblical faith
not lat as 2014 your leaders will receive heavy chastisement and punishement for abusing and blasphemy Gods Word,Gods Name,and for lies advertised by watchtower ,awake and fake NWT spreaded around
the globe
MAY GOD YHVH HASHEME HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
AMEN
(Acts 15:14)-Symeon has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name

(1 Peter 2:9) But YOU are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that YOU should declare abroad the excellencies” of the one that called YOU out of darkness into his wonderful light.

The Bible states that God himself would take out of the nations “a people for his name.”(Acts 15:14) They personally would call upon his name and would exert themselves to make it known in all the earth.(Isaiah 12:4, 5) Worldwide, Jehovah’s Witnesses are the people who are significantly associated with God’s personal name, Jehovah.

Jehovah’s Witnesses have an abundance of satisfying spiritual food. What they learn from the Scriptures and the effect that this has on their outlook on life make them a happy people, in contrast to the world in general. This is what Jehovah said would be true of his servants.(Isaiah 65:13, 14; compare Matthew 4:4.)

Jehovah’s Witnesses use God’s Word to set their standard of conduct and to guide their decisions in everyday affairs of life—in their families, at work, in school, in choice of recreation, in identifying practices to be shunned, in determining the most worthwhile activities in which to engage. Jehovah promised that ‘he himself would make straight the paths’ of those doing this.(Proverbs 3:5, 6)

The oversight of the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses is patterned after that of the first-century congregation of God, in which elders were examples to the flock and fellow workers for the Kingdom of God instead of being an exalted clergy class.(1 Peter 5:2, 3; 2 Corinthians 1:24)

Jehovah’s Witnesses are not involved in the political affairs of the world but are doing the work that the Bible sets out for true Christians, namely, preaching the good news of God’s Kingdom in all the world for a witness before the end comes.(Matthew 24:14; compare John 17:16; 18:36.)
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29815 Dec 9, 2012
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
(Acts 15:14)-Symeon has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name
(1 Peter 2:9) But YOU are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that YOU should declare abroad the excellencies” of the one that called YOU out of darkness into his wonderful light.
The Bible states that God himself would take out of the nations “a people for his name.”(Acts 15:14) They personally would call upon his name and would exert themselves to make it known in all the earth.(Isaiah 12:4, 5) Worldwide, Jehovah’s Witnesses are the people who are significantly associated with God’s personal name, Jehovah.
Jehovah’s Witnesses have an abundance of satisfying spiritual food. What they learn from the Scriptures and the effect that this has on their outlook on life make them a happy people, in contrast to the world in general. This is what Jehovah said would be true of his servants.(Isaiah 65:13, 14; compare Matthew 4:4.)
Jehovah’s Witnesses use God’s Word to set their standard of conduct and to guide their decisions in everyday affairs of life—in their families, at work, in school, in choice of recreation, in identifying practices to be shunned, in determining the most worthwhile activities in which to engage. Jehovah promised that ‘he himself would make straight the paths’ of those doing this.(Proverbs 3:5, 6)
The oversight of the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses is patterned after that of the first-century congregation of God, in which elders were examples to the flock and fellow workers for the Kingdom of God instead of being an exalted clergy class.(1 Peter 5:2, 3; 2 Corinthians 1:24)
Jehovah’s Witnesses are not involved in the political affairs of the world but are doing the work that the Bible sets out for true Christians, namely, preaching the good news of God’s Kingdom in all the world for a witness before the end comes.(Matthew 24:14; compare John 17:16; 18:36.)
mister
start deep independently without of suirvielence and control of your corupted elders and apostate leaders of WTBS JW GB

I am sure you will find Bible answer about wickedness of churches and JW from Brooklyn

I am sure you will find that your Liars leaders are involved in political,finacial and supporting peace makers wars from UNO?

but at first before you try to transfer LIES TO OTHERS?

YOU HAVE TO LISTEN GODS INSPIRE WORDS OF GAL 5;1
STAND THEREFORE IN THE LIBERTY WHEREWITH CHRIST HAD MADE US FREE

AND BE NOT ENTAGLED AGAIN WITH YOKE OF BONDAGE(MAN LIES)

just make yourselves free biblical christian and after this start preach only Bible,
not faken interpretations of apostate leaders of your jw from brooklyn

JESUS IN GREEK IS;JEHOVA IS SALVATION
also He is Saviour and got His Own chosen free of earthly lies Nation for HIS NAME.

Be sure Bible nowhere tell anyone that JW from Brooklyn Ny are GODS CHOSEN NATION FOR HIS JEHOVA(JESUS)NAME.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29816 Dec 9, 2012
Warning to all of us to take heed to the word.

""If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?" Psalm 11:3

We are living in most trying days are we not? We are seeing sin running it's course in the lives of people and in the laws that are being allowed to go though when we start calling evil good and good evil we know that the foundations has been removed you here no mention of the down fall of America laws [In God we trust] is only in word only not in pratice to the point they want to mention of the Lord Jeus Christ or God only when it is in a sentence when one damns the name of God using His name in vain.

I believe it will not be long before we see and feel the effects of the sins that America and the world in general has done against the laws of God they are flagertly shuned by most peoples of the world and now we see this nation fall like never before if the foundations are destroyed what can the righteous do is the question?

The Lord is testing the true believer He has done this since the garden of Eden with the tree of knowledge of good and evil, an exotic name God gave this tree and mankind fell into sin and now once again the Lord is testing or trieth same meaning.

"The Lord TRIETH the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth." Psalm 11:5

When God says He hates the wicked we think of killers or rapist or evil men but this is not just the case this covers anyone who does not love the laws of God these are enemies of God and God calls these people also evil they can be nice people on the out side your next door neighbor or even freind but if he does not love the law of God he is called an enemy of God. Many may have the idea, I am not a bad guy I am nice to my kids and wife and such I do not steal, kill, rape, and so on.

This maybe true but if he does not agree with God's law God tells us he also is an enemy of God. The only reason why we do not see total evil run rampit right now is God is still restraing man from more sin, however, we are seeing those that are born of the word and Spirit we are seeing a great falling away like never before, life seems to be going on as normal right in front of us but spiritually speaking we are living in a sease pool of sin running wild on a scale never before calling good evil and evil good when we see this happen on a scale such as this you can be sure we are all in for a rude awakening.

I see more of these survial dooms day people looking for a way out. You see even the world is beginning to sense something is not right, they cannot put the finger on it because they are spiritually void of the Spirit. 1 Cor. 2:10-16.

This is a time to pray like never before that maybe God will have mercy on us until He returns that the believers may live in peace until the reurn of the Lord or until we pass from this life. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29822 Dec 11, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, Prince Helmut Pipke, but I don't believe, for one second, that Hell Sucks meant, at all, to speak evil of James. As Hell Sucks said, they didn't even want to include themselves in the discussion. But, for the sake of the discussion, Hell Sucks intervened, because Hell Sucks was, after all, a firsthand witness. I'm sure that if James read the post, James would not be offended, and he would, most likely, agree.
And I agree 100% with what you said regarding no differences in the Greek alphabet, as far as upper and lowercase letters are concerned. It's the same in Hebrew, too. And as I believe, it's this that created our modern errors, as our translators added uppercase letters to the terms they believed needed them. This capitalization is according to the current beliefs of the translators, too. But, it was them, according to their beliefs, that insisted that some terms be capitalized and others not, like "God," "Word," and "Spirit." What people don't realize, or choose to ignore, is that in the Hebrew and Greek, the terms remain identical with one another, as do their definitions, too. And as I've mentioned numerous times, as many also choose to ignore, is that the only difference, then, was in the surrounding context and content. Case in point...
Exodus 20:2
I am the LORD thy God [H430], which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Psalm 96:5
For all the gods [H430] of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
As we can clearly see, the identical Hebrew term (with its reference number) is used in both, Exodus 20:2 and Psalm 96:5.
1Corinthians 8:5-6
For though there be that are called gods [G2316], whether in heaven or in earth,(as there be gods [G2316] many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God [G2316], the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
And again, we can clearly see that the identical Greek term (with its reference number) is used in both verses, all three times.
Whether one wishes to accept this fact, or not, none can change what's clearly revealed to us.
1John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost [G4151]: and these three are one.
Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit [G4151] is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
John 6:63
It is the spirit [G4151] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit [G4151], and they are life.
It's a shame that people will continue to ignore what's revealed to us, and become enlightened with and by what the bible really tells us.
Hello Brother Lee Love,

After a year and a half away from Topix, I saw your post. And you are correct, I am not offended, and glad to wish you well.

Sincerely,

james

Location hidden

#29823 Dec 11, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "before". James and I are in continual contact to this day. He's my closest friend. He is quite proud he made that accomplishment. I just don't happen to agree with it. Friends or even spouses do not need to agree on everything. Why don't you mind your own business.
Hello My Friend,

Hope your well.

Brother James

Location hidden

#29825 Dec 11, 2012
Pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not reason to be offended?
by whom? and for what?
rather James,you suppose to worry,if many blevers are offended by your milseaded undeducative spiritualy claims,and fallen from the grace
very important up to date passage and words of Jesus
Mat 24;24
FOR THERE SHALL ARISE FALSE PROPHETS,AND SHALL SHEW GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS(incredible matching end dates,and mathematical miracles 2 ,5,7,3,1 small leeters of never existed in the greek alphabet,and claim spiritualy revealation about End)
INSOMUCH THAT,
IF IT WERE POSSIBLE,THEY SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT
also keep always focus not on yourselves
only if your acts offend and make dissapointed ather believers by false claims
Hello Pipek,

Peace to you.

Silence has a place in life as per the following passage. Verse 7 to be specific.

Ecclesiastes 3

King James Version (KJV)

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Sincerely,

james
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29826 Dec 11, 2012
Hi Prince:

When refering to the [churh] we have to watch what we mean.

1- Church could mean a building

2- Church also could be refering to the body of believers.

3- Church could also mean the corporate church that names the name of Christ believers and unbelievers.

Today we see the corporate church has removed the core foundation of the nature of salvation and in, Matthew 24:15 God tells the believers when we see [spiritually and literally] the abomination that makes desolate then flee to the mountain, the mountain is in reference to the Lord for we look to the hills whence cometh our help, our help cometh from the Lord.

There is not literal church building that I know that still has the core foundation sad to say, there maybe a few but I don't know where and for all puropse our true fellowship is with the Lord His word and prayer.

I know of one godly person in the past that never went to any church back in the 1800's this was Abraham Lincoln who was one of the most godly men I heard in books concerning what he said, many of his speaches were Biblical he just never gave the chapter and verse the people in most cases did not know this that is, the speach on [a house devided cannot stand] was built on the word of God this is what is taking place today with the desinsion and all in the house and the Senate, no one is on the same page and to read that Syria may use searin gas to kill thousands of people maybe be droped on Israel who knows? Or it's own people this gas can kill in a few seconds maybe 50 seconds and your dead. The gas is already on jet fighters and the gas is only good for a period about 60 to 90 days. They believe it would kill in the tens of thousands if droped in a crowed area or city, mankind is coming to an all time low again but this time it is on a much larger scale than ever before and never before in history do we have the means to destoy this earth. All that we need in full power that has the means like a Hitler this world would see destruction like never before the Bible tells us that there will be wars and romours of wars and ths sure is taking place now is it not? Matthew 24. Whoo knows what will take place in the near future but for now it does not look good. Thnak you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Gary
if you say according to Psalm 11;3
that foundation established second time(churches)is destroyed
for sure you agree with me
That church ages spiritualy is dead,Holy Spirit is removed and they wait for complete destruction from using UNO by atheistic goverments to rob their material riches very soon
your last words my brother are up to date
we only need to pray,to stick with Gods Word,not specualte date,or interpretations
and leave everything in the hands of God,
HIS HOLY SPIRIT ONLY WILL QUIDE US THROUGH THIS WORLD SPIRITUAL JUNGLE AND WILDERNISS
I am always with you Gary
I love jokes, but dearly am devoted to the phisical death with Gods Law

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#29830 Dec 12, 2012
james119 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello My Friend,
Hope your well.
Brother James
Why hello James! Been quite a while for you out in these parts:) Hoping all is well with you and yours.
That was one nasty hurricane we had come through,wasn't it!

Be well and the best for the holidays:)

Location hidden

#29832 Dec 13, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hello James! Been quite a while for you out in these parts:) Hoping all is well with you and yours.
That was one nasty hurricane we had come through,wasn't it!
Be well and the best for the holidays:)
Hello Senecus,

Greetings and salutations, or in other words good to hear from you, and hope your well.

james

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29837 Dec 14, 2012
james119 wrote:
Hello Brother Lee Love,
After a year and a half away from Topix, I saw your post. And you are correct, I am not offended, and glad to wish you well.
Sincerely,
james
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, james119.

It sure has been a long time. Even I spent some time away from Topix, to thoroughly examine myself. Come to think of it, my departure was even before May 21st. I've just recently returned, maybe (?) two months ago. Nevertheless, it's good to "see" you.

Something has just come to mind, and I'll regret not asking you if I don't.

Is it true that you believe that, although the world, as we know it, didn't come to an end neither, May 21st, or October 21st, that something still occurred that we're just not made aware of? And is it true that you still believe that the "Son" of Mark 13:32 is the son of perdition? And have you repented for your part in spreading a false prophecy?

I mean not to start any controversy with you. But, like I said. I would have regretted it had I not asked you when the opportunity presented itself.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Location hidden

#29838 Dec 15, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, james119.
It sure has been a long time. Even I spent some time away from Topix, to thoroughly examine myself. Come to think of it, my departure was even before May 21st. I've just recently returned, maybe (?) two months ago. Nevertheless, it's good to "see" you.
Something has just come to mind, and I'll regret not asking you if I don't.
Is it true that you believe that, although the world, as we know it, didn't come to an end neither, May 21st, or October 21st, that something still occurred that we're just not made aware of? And is it true that you still believe that the "Son" of Mark 13:32 is the son of perdition? And have you repented for your part in spreading a false prophecy?
I mean not to start any controversy with you. But, like I said. I would have regretted it had I not asked you when the opportunity presented itself.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Hello Brother Lee Love,

My beliefs at this time will not be agreed to by very many, so to avoid any banter I will refrain from personal testimony.

The son in Mark 13:32 was always assumed to be Jesus as the Capital (S) was in every Bible I could find. Before "you" or anyone puts that Godly emphasis on the word you would have to study real hard. And for me I could not find the "son" in this verse to be Jesus (Almighty God), and I do not know who God has in view.

But let me ask you a question, if you do not mind? As we read the book of Jonah, it seems Jonah was upset when God had Mercy on the 120,000 souls. So what Godly response should he (Jonah)of had? Maybe rejoicing, yes rejoicing because God spared the people? Or, repented for preaching the destruction of Ninevah to its residents, only to see their joyful outcome after heartfelt prayer? Or perhaps you have a Godly response I am not thinking of?

This is not a loaded question, it is just a question.

Sincerely,

james

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29840 Dec 16, 2012
james119 wrote:
Hello Brother Lee Love,

My beliefs at this time will not be agreed to by very many, so to avoid any banter I will refrain from personal testimony.
Ezekiel 2:6-7
And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.
james119 wrote:
The son in Mark 13:32 was always assumed to be Jesus as the Capital (S) was in every Bible I could find. Before "you" or anyone puts that Godly emphasis on the word you would have to study real hard. And for me I could not find the "son" in this verse to be Jesus (Almighty God), and I do not know who God has in view.
I agree, that many times throughout the bible, the translator's capitalization of certain terms have become quite the stumblingblock. But, in the almost 30 years of studying the bible and all coinciding, I've yet to come to a different conclusion.

You see, at that time, Judas was called the "son of perdition." John 17:12 says, "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled." I believe it's most obvious and common sense that Judas, a mere man, would not and could not know the times prophesied. But, as to even our anointed Savior not knowing, he also said, "..but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father." We must not forget that, according to Luke 2:52, even our anointed Savior, like all of us has to, "increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." We've no reason to believe that our anointed Savior knew everything.
james119 wrote:
But let me ask you a question, if you do not mind? As we read the book of Jonah, it seems Jonah was upset when God had Mercy on the 120,000 souls. So what Godly response should he (Jonah)of had? Maybe rejoicing, yes rejoicing because God spared the people? Or, repented for preaching the destruction of Ninevah to its residents, only to see their joyful outcome after heartfelt prayer? Or perhaps you have a Godly response I am not thinking of?

This is not a loaded question, it is just a question.

Sincerely,

james
To even think that such joy be expressed, today, would be to acknowledge Harold Camping as a prophet and his predictions prophetic. I've never believed, nor do I now believe, that Harold Camping ever was and remains a prophet. Nor do I believe that the reason that both, May 21st and October 21st, came and went uneventful is because "God" chose to have mercy on us. If any of what I've just said were true, then yes. I would be filled with glee and overwhelmingly thankful.

Now, allow me to ask you...

Because the predictions, or false prophecies, of Harold Camping didn't come to pass, are we to believe that he was still correct, but that "God" chose, rather, to have mercy on us? Does this coincide with Matthew 24:22?

"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

And considering that you mentioned Jonah and Nineveh, are we to believe that there occurred a mass-repentance in our world's societies, just as there was in Nineveh, and that this is why such mercy was granted us? If I remember correctly, there was much mocking and ridicule on May 22nd. If anything, I would think that such lack of acknowledgement and appreciation would have provoked the wrath of "God." What's not to forget, either, is that not even Harold Camping made such an excuse, that he was still right, but that "God" chose, rather, to have mercy on us.

Until next time...

Location hidden

#29842 Dec 16, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Ezekiel 2:6-7
And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.
<quoted text>I agree, that many times throughout the bible, the translator's capitalization of certain terms have become quite the stumblingblock. But, in the almost 30 years of studying the bible and all coinciding, I've yet to come to a different conclusion.
You see, at that time, Judas was called the "son of perdition." John 17:12 says, "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled." I believe it's most obvious and common sense that Judas, a mere man, would not and could not know the times prophesied. But, as to even our anointed Savior not knowing, he also said, "..but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father." We must not forget that, according to Luke 2:52, even our anointed Savior, like all of us has to, "increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." We've no reason to believe that our anointed Savior knew everything.
<quoted text>To even think that such joy be expressed, today, would be to acknowledge Harold Camping as a prophet and his predictions prophetic. I've never believed, nor do I now believe, that Harold Camping ever was and remains a prophet. Nor do I believe that the reason that both, May 21st and October 21st, came and went uneventful is because "God" chose to have mercy on us. If any of what I've just said were true, then yes. I would be filled with glee and overwhelmingly thankful.
Now, allow me to ask you...
Because the predictions, or false prophecies, of Harold Camping didn't come to pass, are we to believe that he was still correct, but that "God" chose, rather, to have mercy on us? Does this coincide with Matthew 24:22?
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."
And considering that you mentioned Jonah and Nineveh, are we to believe that there occurred a mass-repentance in our world's societies, just as there was in Nineveh, and that this is why such mercy was granted us? If I remember correctly, there was much mocking and ridicule on May 22nd. If anything, I would think that such lack of acknowledgement and appreciation would have provoked the wrath of "God." What's not to forget, either, is that not even Harold Camping made such an excuse, that he was still right, but that "God" chose, rather, to have mercy on us.
Until next time...
Hello Brother Lee Love,

Thanks for the sincere response.

I mentioned Jonah as a general question, as if I asked you that question 20 years ago, it was just a question. You concluded that it was a defense on my part, and for good reason I could agree with your instincts. But it was only a question and your answer to the question could of helped me. You can let it go, as this thread is about your response and my question was off topic.

My decision to be silent is not motivated by fear, but Peace.

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Until next time...(I like that)

james

Location hidden

#29844 Dec 16, 2012
clock set til 5212011 wrote:
<quoted text>
excelent mr james
same is my answer
those who do,nt belong to the Great Wedding,just do,nt understand this, and are not able to see this,because the door are close for them.
there is no need to explain,only husbandly owner is able to open those door for some of them.
may God bless you sir?
Peace and Blessings,

Until Then....

Location hidden

#29848 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
again exposed your own hipcrisies and shame of yourselves
WHY YOU DON'T BRING BACK TO THE LIGHT 1000 OF YOUR OWN DECEIVED BELIEVERS POSTS,
why you ezpress cyber anger,and not be able to admit own errors?
on what base you point this poster to me or someone else from Dundalk?
because posters have locations and are honest not hiding their location?
why you try to blame bride of Christ for spreading pretenders of Christ Bride(called today not bride of Christ only false prophets,?
yes tic tack tock poster was right
only Christ Bride understand this.......but guys like you ,camoing and others were pretending this Bride and today are on the front to insult,mosk and blame this true BRIDE OF CHRIST WHO UNDERSTAND TIMES,SEASONS, AND AGES
never forget
Jeremiah 8;7
yea the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times,and the trutle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their comming,
BUT MY PEOPLE KNOW NOT THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD?
this passage is really good for all of you "great prophets" and never heart renew hmble humans focusing only on own glories,money,and glamour in this world?
James
with my humble heart
I tell you,
I know more better guys like you and followers of old crip"messiah modern from 1956 familyradio nut camping(with his nickle meaning CAMP OF TRUE BELIEVERS-yours and ET claim
have blessed evening sir,
but you can be sure,I never was follower of one of you,
1974 european chronolgy stolen by camping and designed to gain his own benefits(END OF THE WORLD made this man and people like
you,complete JOKES
Be sincerely humble,send loud apology and bring back to this today light only YOUR OWN POSTS FULL OF DECEIVINGS,LIES, AND FALSE CLAIMS
May God always bless you and have true mercy on you
Hello,

Your position is strong and clear.

Peace,

james

Location hidden

#29853 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
please?
explain what position?
James lately you don't give any clear comment?
God bless you James
Hello Prince Helmut Pipke,

Your feelings and position on this thread are well known. Most anything I say other than what you want me to say would be fodder for a disagreement.

So in the Spirit to Peacefully co-exist, I would rather move on, until I have something worth chatting about.

Sincerely,

james

Location hidden

#29855 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
James
I count only as true believers you,Gary,and ET as worthy true believers and true christians.
often I send opinion to you or them,it doesn't mean I insult or any anger on all of you
I personally am completly separated from all man teachings,preachings,earth false christian churches etc
I live like pilgrim in this wild world,
but always I fell sweet savour when I read your,Gary, or ET posts,
I disagree with doctrines of familyradio,
but I love to listen their hymns,songs,Bible plain readings,
but as past JW all my life,I am not able to accept doctrines of trinty, Jesus as EL SHADAII(ALMIGHTY GOD) cross,christmas,birthdays,poli tical holidays,vote for goverment, drink any alcohol
as pilgrim in my body,
I keep is possible daily words of 2 Cor 7;1.and Rev 14;5/1Peter 2;22.Eph 5;27
and I fell horible is my opinion is hurting people like you.
believe me James,
I still fell bad,that maybe my sharp words hurted you
I am sorry,this is my earthly nature,from past very bad life experiences
doctrine that Jesus died spiritualy before foundation of this world,I accept because this doctrine is true biblical doctrine,
it coud'nt be written book of life,if the Lamb would't be slain before foundation of this world,Rev 13;8
He died in heaven in spiritual sense,raise enter possibility to create earth and reddeme spiritual lifes of Gods Children, and die in flesh at 36 AD also to redeem phisical perfect lost lifes of Earthly adopted Gods Children
God bless you James
I never asked anyone to accept my apology,
if I hurted you James
I just apologizy
Hello Prince Helmut Pipke,

Stay well, were good, and Peace to you.

james

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min curtjester1 41,136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Epiphany2 613,067
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min BenAdam 878,671
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Robert F 603,267
19 F Looking For Some Fun 44 min ericloo5 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr BenAdam 8,022
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Raje 568
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr emperorjohn 3,842
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 272,867
More from around the web