“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#29784 Nov 30, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you loved him as brother,like you loved James before as brother
if he dies and gain heavens,why your heart is sorry,and goes out to gary
you are so sorry that his brother maby enter heavens but you not at 5/21/2011 and never enter,
unless God will save you??
There is no "before". James and I are in continual contact to this day. He's my closest friend. He is quite proud he made that accomplishment. I just don't happen to agree with it. Friends or even spouses do not need to agree on everything. Why don't you mind your own business.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29785 Nov 30, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "before". James and I are in continual contact to this day. He's my closest friend. He is quite proud he made that accomplishment. I just don't happen to agree with it. Friends or even spouses do not need to agree on everything. Why don't you mind your own business.
why you don't mind own business?
instead posting doubts about your friend James.

you never or anybody is going to hear any negative remarks about my friends,
I don't like for example childlish bamblings of camping, but I do like listen familyradio hymns and Bible readings,
and never send anyone negative remarks about them?
I can do this,because my beliefs have nothing to do with doctrines of familyradio
I don't believe at cross, that Jesus is God El Shaddaie,I don't believe christmas,birthdays,thanksgivi ngs easter pagan fertile holidays,blood transfussions etc....

now you can see?
I mind only my business,But you don't

ET did you think past from 5/21/2011 till today how different you are now? different in the worse sense not better at all_I see this from your short posted remarks

be sure hell sucks not for others but also for you too?

have nice evening old long and all the time changable poster
Tony

Jersey City, NJ

#29787 Dec 1, 2012
Hi Gary
Sorry to hear about the passing of your brother (I am assuming it was Dave).
Thanks for your reply about the "son" it makes the most sense of all the other replies.

Brother Tony V
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#29789 Dec 1, 2012
Tony wrote:
Hi Student
The verses you gave me did not answer my question.
Are you saying that Jesus was the Son spoken of in
Mark 13:32 and Jesus (God himself) did not know the
day or hour of His return?
Brother Tony V
Hi Tony

Yes, I believe that Jesus was referring to himself as the son of God. First why are you asking about the son? Jesus was speaking about the father as the one knowing!
Do you know who was Jesus’ father?

Jesus is God’s only-begotten Son. Not surprisingly, this beloved Son most often addressed Jehovah and spoke about Him as his “Father.” In fact, in the first recorded words of Jesus, which he uttered in the temple when he was just 12 years old, he referred to Jehovah as “my Father.”(Luke 2:49) The term “Father” appears nearly 190 times in the Gospels. Jesus variously spoke of Jehovah as “your Father,”“our Father,” and “my Father.”(Matthew 5:16; 6:9; 7:21)

“After being baptized Jesus immediately came up from the water; and, look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw descending like a dove God’s spirit coming upon him. Look! Also, there was a voice from the heavens that said:‘This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.’”(Matthew 3:16, 17) Spoken by Jehovah himself, those tender words tell us much about the kind of Father he is. Notice three things that Jehovah expressed to his Son.

First, by the words “this is my Son,” Jehovah was saying, in effect,‘I am proud to be your Father.’ Imagine what it must have meant to Jesus—even as an adult—to receive such recognition from his Father!
Second, by referring to his Son as “the beloved,” Jehovah openly expressed his love for Jesus. In a sense, the Father was saying,‘I love you.’ How it must have touched the heart of Jesus to hear his Father’s voice expressing love for him!

Third, by the words “I have approved,” Jehovah expressed his approval of his Son. It was as if Jehovah were saying,‘Son, I am pleased with what you have done.’ Surely it must have encouraged Jesus to hear that he had his Father’s approval!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#29790 Dec 1, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
Hi Bro Love!And a elated "Hello" to you, Hell Sucks.

[QUOTE who="Hell Sucks"]I've been trying to stay out of this but I can easily straighten this out. It was brother James that came up with that theory and then presented it to Camping who did accept it but didn't push it.
That's right. I remember that, now.
Hell Sucks wrote:
That was James entire logic for May 21,'11. He posted it endlessly. A few others used it here or there, but it was James "discovery" and baby and it was his focal point for all else. It was one of the only things he and I continued to disagree on, as he was quite proud he discovered this. It is posted on many forums that James was the one that talked Camping into it. Here's one post of his:
"The upper case S was wrong. Think about it, the disciples asked Jesus when would be the end of the world and He answered them. He could of said, I don't know. Does your God not know when He will return? This sounds very wrong. This following verse also sheds some light;
Job 24:1
Why, seeing times are not hidden from the Almighty, do they that know him not see his days?
Jesus is the Almighty and knows when He will return. The reason I mentioned it, was, once we realize Jesus new when, than we can start to ponder who else can know when.
So who is the son?
Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
I Believe the "son" in this verse is the son of perdition. Note the lack of accompaning words like; the Son of God, or Jesus the Son. Elaborate studies have expounded this subject, and I can link them if you like.
Peace,
james"
~~~~~~~~~~
He also used Young's Literal Translation for this and other scriptures:
Mark 13:
32 'And concerning that day and the hour no one hath known -- not even the messengers who are in the heaven, not even the Son -- except the Father.
I cannot in any manner agree with James philosophy and translation error. I believe more as this:
People's New Testament
13:32 Of that day and that hour, etc. When the Son was on earth in the flesh, he voluntarily subjected himself to limitations, among them ignorance of the hour when he would return again to judgment. If he voluntarily knew not, what folly of theologians to fix upon the time.
I wanted to straighten this out since James and I posted on endless threads for many months together. He posted this wherever we went, and every time it made me go ~sigh~
God bless you and yours my friend!!
;*:*;
Understood. That's why I tried to keep my so-called "allegations" as general as possible, because I really couldn't remember the whole ordeal, and my computer runs so slow that I just didn't feel like searching it out. Why, just the other day, I tried to find my first post in this thread. After a half-hour and two pages later, I gave up the search.

It's good to "see" you, Hell Sucks.

Until next time, my friend.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29791 Dec 1, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
Hi Bro Love!
And a elated "Hello" to you, Hell Sucks.
Hell Sucks wrote:
I've been trying to stay out of this but I can easily straighten this out. It was brother James that came up with that theory and then presented it to Camping who did accept it but didn't push it.
That's right. I remember that, now.
Hell Sucks wrote:
That was James entire logic for May 21,'11. He posted it endlessly. A few others used it here or there, but it was James "discovery" and baby and it was his focal point for all else. It was one of the only things he and I continued to disagree on, as he was quite proud he discovered this. It is posted on many forums that James was the one that talked Camping into it. Here's one post of his:
"The upper case S was wrong. Think about it, the disciples asked Jesus when would be the end of the world and He answered them. He could of said, I don't know. Does your God not know when He will return? This sounds very wrong. This following verse also sheds some light;
Job 24:1
Why, seeing times are not hidden from the Almighty, do they that know him not see his days?
Jesus is the Almighty and knows when He will return. The reason I mentioned it, was, once we realize Jesus new when, than we can start to ponder who else can know when.
So who is the son?
Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
I Believe the "son" in this verse is the son of perdition. Note the lack of accompaning words like; the Son of God, or Jesus the Son. Elaborate studies have expounded this subject, and I can link them if you like.
Peace,
james"
~~~~~~~~~~
He also used Young's Literal Translation for this and other scriptures:
Mark 13:
32 'And concerning that day and the hour no one hath known -- not even the messengers who are in the heaven, not even the Son -- except the Father.
I cannot in any manner agree with James philosophy and translation error. I believe more as this:
People's New Testament
13:32 Of that day and that hour, etc. When the Son was on earth in the flesh, he voluntarily subjected himself to limitations, among them ignorance of the hour when he would return again to judgment. If he voluntarily knew not, what folly of theologians to fix upon the time.
I wanted to straighten this out since James and I posted on endless threads for many months together. He posted this wherever we went, and every time it made me go ~sigh~
God bless you and yours my friend!!
;*:*;
Understood. That's why I tried to keep my so-called "allegations" as general as possible, because I really couldn't remember the whole ordeal, and my computer runs so slow that I just didn't feel like searching it out. Why, just the other day, I tried to find my first post in this thread. After a half-hour and two pages later, I gave up the search.

Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29792 Dec 1, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. I remember that, now.
<quoted text>Understood. That's why I tried to keep my so-called "allegations" as general as possible, because I really couldn't remember the whole ordeal, and my computer runs so slow that I just didn't feel like searching it out. Why, just the other day, I tried to find my first post in this thread. After a half-hour and two pages later, I gave up the search.
HS poster is misleading and negatively posting about her friend James

those who doesn't know basic greek of hebrew language,not suppose to debate biblical sugjects using english misleaded language

in greek koine and modern langues ezist not big letter lik ("S SON")
EXIST ALSO NOT PUNCTATION IN THIS ALPAHABET.
OT was written in this language not able to recognize by modern english language if spoken words by Jesus was Big letter'S" OR SMALL

greek alphabet doesn't have big and small letters, and believing that 'son" spoken by Jesus was spoken about 'son of predition-satan
is just simple herezy,blasphemy,and uneducated bambling misleading poor simple minds

Have great and blessed eveing Bll

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#29793 Dec 1, 2012
HS poster is misleading and negatively posting about her friend James
those who doesn't know basic greek of hebrew language,not suppose to debate biblical sugjects using english misleaded language
in greek koine and modern langues ezist not big letter lik ("S SON")
EXIST ALSO NOT PUNCTATION IN THIS ALPAHABET.
OT was written in this language not able to recognize by modern english language if spoken words by Jesus was Big letter'S" OR SMALL
greek alphabet doesn't have big and small letters, and believing that 'son" spoken by Jesus was spoken about 'son of predition-satan
is just simple herezy,blasphemy,and uneducated bambling misleading poor simple minds
Have great and blessed eveing Bll
Excuse me, Prince Helmut Pipke, but I don't believe, for one second, that Hell Sucks meant, at all, to speak evil of James. As Hell Sucks said, they didn't even want to include themselves in the discussion. But, for the sake of the discussion, Hell Sucks intervened, because Hell Sucks was, after all, a firsthand witness. I'm sure that if James read the post, James would not be offended, and he would, most likely, agree.

And I agree 100% with what you said regarding no differences in the Greek alphabet, as far as upper and lowercase letters are concerned. It's the same in Hebrew, too. And as I believe, it's this that created our modern errors, as our translators added uppercase letters to the terms they believed needed them. This capitalization is according to the current beliefs of the translators, too. But, it was them, according to their beliefs, that insisted that some terms be capitalized and others not, like "God," "Word," and "Spirit." What people don't realize, or choose to ignore, is that in the Hebrew and Greek, the terms remain identical with one another, as do their definitions, too. And as I've mentioned numerous times, as many also choose to ignore, is that the only difference, then, was in the surrounding context and content. Case in point...

Exodus 20:2
I am the LORD thy God [H430], which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psalm 96:5
For all the gods [H430] of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

As we can clearly see, the identical Hebrew term (with its reference number) is used in both, Exodus 20:2 and Psalm 96:5.

1Corinthians 8:5-6
For though there be that are called gods [G2316], whether in heaven or in earth,(as there be gods [G2316] many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God [G2316], the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

And again, we can clearly see that the identical Greek term (with its reference number) is used in both verses, all three times.

Whether one wishes to accept this fact, or not, none can change what's clearly revealed to us.

1John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost [G4151]: and these three are one.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit [G4151] is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

John 6:63
It is the spirit [G4151] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit [G4151], and they are life.

It's a shame that people will continue to ignore what's revealed to us, and become enlightened with and by what the bible really tells us.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29794 Dec 1, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, Prince Helmut Pipke, but I don't believe, for one second, that Hell Sucks meant, at all, to speak evil of James. As Hell Sucks said, they didn't even want to include themselves in the discussion. But, for the sake of the discussion, Hell Sucks intervened, because Hell Sucks was, after all, a firsthand witness. I'm sure that if James read the post, James would not be offended, and he would, most likely, agree.
And I agree 100% with what you said regarding no differences in the Greek alphabet, as far as upper and lowercase letters are concerned. It's the same in Hebrew, too. And as I believe, it's this that created our modern errors, as our translators added uppercase letters to the terms they believed needed them. This capitalization is according to the current beliefs of the translators, too. But, it was them, according to their beliefs, that insisted that some terms be capitalized and others not, like "God," "Word," and "Spirit." What people don't realize, or choose to ignore, is that in the Hebrew and Greek, the terms remain identical with one another, as do their definitions, too. And as I've mentioned numerous times, as many also choose to ignore, is that the only difference, then, was in the surrounding context and content. Case in point...
Exodus 20:2
I am the LORD thy God [H430], which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Psalm 96:5
For all the gods [H430] of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
As we can clearly see, the identical Hebrew term (with its reference number) is used in both, Exodus 20:2 and Psalm 96:5.
1Corinthians 8:5-6
For though there be that are called gods [G2316], whether in heaven or in earth,(as there be gods [G2316] many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God [G2316], the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
And again, we can clearly see that the identical Greek term (with its reference number) is used in both verses, all three times.
Whether one wishes to accept this fact, or not, none can change what's clearly revealed to us.
1John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost [G4151]: and these three are one.
Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit [G4151] is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
John 6:63
It is the spirit [G4151] that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit [G4151], and they are life.
It's a shame that people will continue to ignore what's revealed to us, and become enlightened with and by what the bible really tells us.
I appreciate your input
it is always good to refresh all those information having biblical sense.
I never thought that HS offended James
but mention his blind beliefs and her own beliefs that Mark....Jesus Words was about son of perdition...is just nonsense not suppose to be adverise loud on WWW

that is all about HS aka ET
I respect this Lady,because she is true believer,and only God in the stream of this earthly time,will correct her or James,or anyone,included me,
each one of us commit daily errors, and our prayers suppose to be to ask first God about our own errors and transgressions

have nice evening,
YOU CONTRIBUTE A LOT TO THIS PLACE?
MAYBE ARE ARE JUST ONLY FEW TO BE IN THIS PLACE AND EXCHANGE OUR THOUGHTS?GOD KNOWS THIS?
God bless you BLL

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#29795 Dec 2, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. I remember that, now.
<quoted text>Understood. That's why I tried to keep my so-called "allegations" as general as possible, because I really couldn't remember the whole ordeal, and my computer runs so slow that I just didn't feel like searching it out. Why, just the other day, I tried to find my first post in this thread. After a half-hour and two pages later, I gave up the search.
Thank you Bro Love!!

I found the exact posts James often used to refer to his part in convincing Mr. Camping the the Son was allegedly "the son of perdition".

"James writes:

A translator made an error, and you swear by it, and so do many others, but it was an error, and you should check it out and stand corrected. It is easy to see, if you are seeking the Truth. I am just a humble guy who saw it, told Mr. Camping, who rejected while we spoke, but then one day I heard him Preach on it, and he even made fun of me, but he eventually saw it. And so can you, but your good memory is not good at remembering all the facts.

Here is the study by Mr. Camping, you will not listen, but others may want to;

Just Click on "to God be the Glory", than go over to tapes 100 to 200 and click on tape 183.

http://www.familyradio.com/english/connect/au...

Sincerely,

james"

Here is another:

James wrote: "Jesus is God, and knows when He will return. The uppercase "S" in Son in Mark 13:32 was wrong, it was a translators error.

If the son in Mark 13:32 is not Jesus, than it opens the door to understanding that we can know as well. Because, if Jesus did not know, we would not have the audacity to be wiser than God.

This is my own study, and Mr. Camping has adopted it. It is the Truth, in which we were all corrected to.

Sincerely,

james"

I'm sure he still stands on these beliefs, as he does the rest. He does not believe May 21 was a mistake, but was used to get the attention of the masses and that something indeed took place on that day. Just not anything we saw that was predicted. He backed down from nothing since then.

So this is not blaming him for anything. Simply stating the facts that he so clearly stands by. I do not tell others what they must believe. That is between them and God. One is not required to believe exactly as I do to be my friend.

God Bless you my Friend ....
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29796 Dec 2, 2012
Hi:

Thank you for your concern very much apprecated. It was not Dave it was another brother I have three more brothers, Again, thank you. Gary
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
What?? Dave?? I knew nothing of this. When did this happen?? I'm so sorry if you are referring to Dave. I loved him as the brother he was. I hadn't heard from him for quite some time and wondered why.
My heart goes out to you and yours at this time of loss. Just remember, our loss is his gain.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29797 Dec 2, 2012
Hi Prince:

Thank you for those kind words. I now leave all the salvation work to the Lord. When God tells us in, Lam. 3:25.

"It is good for a man to both hope and queitly wait for the salvation of the Lord."

This verse is a great comfort, this could have a two fold meaning that is, the one for the salvation of the soul and the other for the completion of the believers new bodies the total salvation will have been finished in the sense the believer is no longer in this body of death but now has a eternal body fit for heaven, we know flesh and blood cannot enter into the kingdom of God but a new body the Lord has prepareed for His children. I will miss my brother Mike greatly. Again, thank you. Gary.
<quoted text>
you loved him as brother,like you loved James before as brother
if he dies and gain heavens,why your heart is sorry,and goes out to gary
you are so sorry that his brother maby enter heavens but you not at 5/21/2011 and never enter,
unless God will save you??
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29798 Dec 2, 2012
Hi Tony:

Thank you for your concern. As I said it was another brother and he to will be greatly missed. Dave is doing OK considering he was very close to my brother Mike also. Again, thank you. Gary
Tony wrote:
Hi Gary
Sorry to hear about the passing of your brother (I am assuming it was Dave).
Thanks for your reply about the "son" it makes the most sense of all the other replies.
Brother Tony V
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29800 Dec 2, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi Tony:
Thank you for your concern. As I said it was another brother and he to will be greatly missed. Dave is doing OK considering he was very close to my brother Mike also. Again, thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Gary
did your brother Mike had have daughter(today is dead also)?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29801 Dec 2, 2012
Hi Prince:

No he did not have any children as you know it is a common name Higgins that is. Death is always a wake up call for all of us is it not? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
Gary
did your brother Mike had have daughter(today is dead also)?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29802 Dec 2, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi Prince:
No he did not have any children as you know it is a common name Higgins that is. Death is always a wake up call for all of us is it not? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
thanks
my elder brother in Europa about 4 weeks ago pass away because of lung cancer,he was 67 young,not to old to die
But my daily prayers maby was heard by our Sweet Lord,
maybe God saved him in last minute of his life,

I also have no kids,and my wife left me at 2005 without of any reason(just world catched her and adultry)
I stay alone able to control myself and came back from Germany,
I used to live here 25 years, and moved to germany at 2000 because my sweet past wife couldn't live in usa

all material things are gone, only some few savings allow me to live to early retirement next year,
But I know Gods Help always rest on us,
I do have practical daily life experiences from 1976 till today,

in most tragic moments He never left me or forsake,
I experienced awsome incredible direct help,till today I know,
that His will and His Grace is first and last according to His own pleasure

many folks of my age past away,I found only few in place of my birthday,my large family is reduced to only few,

I always have in my mind,my poor mama,brothers etc.....

but we have to be seoarated from this world,regardless who they are,
and never forget 2 Cor 7;1

thank you Gary for your respond.

try Gary to keep alive this topic, this is only one not corupted place by those who are deceived by king of this world(satan)
God bless you my brother,
I know from your posts,that you are one of my brothers in Christ
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29804 Dec 3, 2012
Hi Prince:

Sorry also to hear about the loss of your brother. I just read in the paper today that lung cancer in the leading cause of all cancer. I wonder if it has to do with just smkoking or something else?

Yes, you are so correct here that this place is just so filled with violence and corruption in fact, those two words are what caused the flood of Noah's day the Lord said.

"The earth also was CORRUPT before God, and the earth was filled with violence." Gen. 6:11

I think even the unsaved are sensing something is wrong in this world something is taking place but they do not kow what it could be? We can see the law of God is being taken away and being replaced by our own goverment with laws that are totally against God's laws how long do you think God will allow for this.

My brother Dave was telling me the other day in the paper the President of Uganda is crying out to God for mercy for the sins of his nation and he was naming them one by one it was on the [drudge report] Dave said and the next day they tried to hide the topic and put it in the back ground maybe you can look this up or someone else can check this out in more detail.

We that is, speaking of this nation really deserves God's judgment with these laws that are being put into effect I don't have to tell you all here you know. Remember when the twin towers were taken down and the pentegon was hit and the plane going down in P.A what was the tree words that was all over the place for a short time does anyone remember?

Yes, those that said,[God bless America] was correct, they were asking this almost in a question form that is, God is still blessing America is He not? If you call this a blessing I would not want to know what your curse means? You see when we get hit hard we run to God for help but how long did this [God bless Amercia] took place? One preacher wanted God to damn America what kind of preacher was this? I believe we are in for a real hurt of trouble a nation devided cannot stand Abraham Lincoln said this and it comes right out of the word of God. May God have mercy on this nation before it's to late if it is not already? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
thanks
my elder brother in Europa about 4 weeks ago pass away because of lung cancer,he was 67 young,not to old to die
But my daily prayers maby was heard by our Sweet Lord,
maybe God saved him in last minute of his life,
I also have no kids,and my wife left me at 2005 without of any reason(just world catched her and adultry)
I stay alone able to control myself and came back from Germany,
I used to live here 25 years, and moved to germany at 2000 because my sweet past wife couldn't live in usa
all material things are gone, only some few savings allow me to live to early retirement next year,
But I know Gods Help always rest on us,
I do have practical daily life experiences from 1976 till today,
in most tragic moments He never left me or forsake,
I experienced awsome incredible direct help,till today I know,
that His will and His Grace is first and last according to His own pleasure
many folks of my age past away,I found only few in place of my birthday,my large family is reduced to only few,
I always have in my mind,my poor mama,brothers etc.....
but we have to be seoarated from this world,regardless who they are,
and never forget 2 Cor 7;1
thank you Gary for your respond.
try Gary to keep alive this topic, this is only one not corupted place by those who are deceived by king of this world(satan)
God bless you my brother,
I know from your posts,that you are one of my brothers in Christ
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29805 Dec 3, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi Prince:
Sorry also to hear about the loss of your brother. I just read in the paper today that lung cancer in the leading cause of all cancer. I wonder if it has to do with just smkoking or something else?
Yes, you are so correct here that this place is just so filled with violence and corruption in fact, those two words are what caused the flood of Noah's day the Lord said.
"The earth also was CORRUPT before God, and the earth was filled with violence." Gen. 6:11
I think even the unsaved are sensing something is wrong in this world something is taking place but they do not kow what it could be? We can see the law of God is being taken away and being replaced by our own goverment with laws that are totally against God's laws how long do you think God will allow for this.
My brother Dave was telling me the other day in the paper the President of Uganda is crying out to God for mercy for the sins of his nation and he was naming them one by one it was on the [drudge report] Dave said and the next day they tried to hide the topic and put it in the back ground maybe you can look this up or someone else can check this out in more detail.
We that is, speaking of this nation really deserves God's judgment with these laws that are being put into effect I don't have to tell you all here you know. Remember when the twin towers were taken down and the pentegon was hit and the plane going down in P.A what was the tree words that was all over the place for a short time does anyone remember?
Yes, those that said,[God bless America] was correct, they were asking this almost in a question form that is, God is still blessing America is He not? If you call this a blessing I would not want to know what your curse means? You see when we get hit hard we run to God for help but how long did this [God bless Amercia] took place? One preacher wanted God to damn America what kind of preacher was this? I believe we are in for a real hurt of trouble a nation devided cannot stand Abraham Lincoln said this and it comes right out of the word of God. May God have mercy on this nation before it's to late if it is not already? Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
from unfolding events in washington dc among those two hateful parties,from the nation rumors,and unhappiness,every noram sensibe american or even unbeliever is able to see??
It is to late for Gods mercy on this nation as whole,
His Grace and mercy rest only on single ones who doesn't deserve condemnation and are covered under God Grace Umbrella

thanks for you respond
God always will help you or me,if we are sincere inside of our hearts before His Majestic throne
I just fell His presence and not explainable beauty
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#29807 Dec 5, 2012
Hi Prince:

Sad to say but I think you are correct concerning the judgment of America. We are sill commanded however, to pray for our leaders that we may live a quit and peacful life until the Lord return. I know it can be hard at times but they to need the mercy of God aslo. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
from unfolding events in washington dc among those two hateful parties,from the nation rumors,and unhappiness,every noram sensibe american or even unbeliever is able to see??
It is to late for Gods mercy on this nation as whole,
His Grace and mercy rest only on single ones who doesn't deserve condemnation and are covered under God Grace Umbrella
thanks for you respond
God always will help you or me,if we are sincere inside of our hearts before His Majestic throne
I just fell His presence and not explainable beauty
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#29808 Dec 6, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi Prince:
Sad to say but I think you are correct concerning the judgment of America. We are sill commanded however, to pray for our leaders that we may live a quit and peacful life until the Lord return. I know it can be hard at times but they to need the mercy of God aslo. Thank you. Gary
<quoted text>
of course gary
our obligation is to pray for leaders

because of our safety,peaceful life and our families life safety

not already lost leaders to the devil(I quess they are out of mercy) and his source of destruction-money(money is a source of all evils)

according to an ancient manuscripts ,exist on this earth 2 class of people
chatta im(children chosen and belonged to satan,and completly lost)
and tzadik im(children of God,righteoues chosen before foundation of the world to fulfill Gods Plan)

very easy is to recognize them because they are seed illegaly transfered after flood of Noah in DNA of Noah and his family

they are huge,today toll- almost all of them above 5,7 fit,influencial in this world,rich, mostly bank owners, politicians, goverment officals or military high ranks......
they call yourselves gods-because they belong to god of this world and wage war against God and His children to conquer this globe and be eternal rulers above all visible creation,and master deceiver wage together this war in spiritual realm according to Eph 6;11-12

may God bless you gary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Tony17 559,030
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 773,945
Obsessed with sex organs? 9 min Protester 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 37,795
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Lost In Transition 175,552
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 13 min Doctor REALITY 387
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min onemale 265,019
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Remnant of 144000 604,799
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web