|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Hi Lee:

I am sorry Lee maybe you missed what I have said in the past. I have appologized to people here and many other sites and in person. Now I don't know what else I can say but I did just what I said and now I move on like any other error when the word makes correction as we read in 2 Tim. 3:16 the word corrected me and I am sure before my life is over it will again because I only know in part and declare in part, known of us knows it all and that is just a fact on this side of the earth. When I am face to face with the Lord then I will know as He knows, 1 Cor. 13. As I was giving as an example that sin is sin in the eyes of God and there has been countless churches and religions has done far worse to thousands upon thousands of people and children that has been sexually abused to no end in the guise of religion more people have been killed by false doctrine this is why we must be sure we have a soild foundation. How many are going to hell because they believe they have the true gospel and don't? This is something far worse to believe one has the true gospel and found out at the end they have been decieved Matthew 7:22-23, goes into detail concerning this issue. Now I have been helping many others dealing with some error that has came out of this date also. So, Lee, not to be rude here but you are not aware what I have been doing concerning this issue I don't like to toot my own horn here. I know God knows and that is all that really matters I am not going on some apploge tour here from state to state, I can only do what I can do here. However, what this does do is divert the true message of the nature of salvation this is why when I ask some how does one become saved they are silent this speaks volumes to me this tells me all that they want to do is divert the main issue because they have a true hatered towards the true gospel they just want to stay on this issue. Lee, what about the countless millions of people in a do it your self have it your way self help gospel? You cannot see the utter damage here but I can tell you it has a eternal nature to it that is, of salvation or judgment. This is the real main issue that many would like to avoid like the plague sad to say. This will be my last remark on this issue, if anyone would like to know more in what I have said just go back a couple of months on this site and you will see what I have said in great detail. Thank you for your input. Gary
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect, Gary. You're missing the point.
You're correct in what our anointed Savior taught regarding forgiveness, but it was also him that said, "Therefore if thou bring thy gift before the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee: Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift."
Do you even know if any of your "victims" expect even an apology from you? Have you sought forgiveness from them? Have you left your "gift before the altar (prayer for forgiveness)," to seek out reconciliation with those you troubled with your false teachings? Is this not what our anointed Savior was teaching us and what's expected of us, which I've quoted several times now?
I mean not to dredge up your shameful past, Gary. None are without sin, then and now. I only wish to know your current stance. We can't just rape a woman and think that we'll be forgiven by "God" if we've never sought forgiveness from our victim, Gary. Truth be told, our relationship with one another matters greatly, as our relationship with one another is the beginning of our relationship with our Godhead.
1John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and [abandons] his brother, he is a liar; for he that [abandons] his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Lee:
I am sorry Lee maybe you missed what I have said in the past. I have appologized to people here and many other sites and in person. Now I don't know what else I can say but I did just what I said and now I move on like any other error when the word makes correction as we read in 2 Tim. 3:16 the word corrected me and I am sure before my life is over it will again because I only know in part and declare in part, known of us knows it all and that is just a fact on this side of the earth. When I am face to face with the Lord then I will know as He knows, 1 Cor. 13. So, Lee, not to be rude here but you are not aware what I have been doing concerning this issue I don't like to toot my own horn here. I know God knows and that is all that really matters I am not going on some apploge tour here from state to state, I can only do what I can do here. This will be my last remark on this issue, if anyone would like to know more in what I have said just go back a couple of months on this site and you will see what I have said in great detail. Thank you for your input. Gary
If what you say is true, then so, be it. I'll leave it in the past, as well.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Hi Lee:

Thank you for your self contol, I know it is very hard for some to come to grips with these false dates. However, having a zeal for to much of anyting can take one off of course and I guess you can say we had a zeal but in this case it was not according to the knowledge of the word of God, it is good that the believer has the blessed hope and I still do after all this but I would never set a day or time of the return of the Lord.

I would just like to warn all those that read these posts but do not comment I know many do read these posts from private e-mail to me.

Here is what I am still learning by the mercy, grace, and love of God. When one is to focued on one issue to much he can get off balance and Satan will take advantge of this and he has with other doctrines that were placed into the mix of these false dates many know what I am talking about. I have been in the bulk of my time showing these dear souls in love the danger they went into by alowing other doctrines to creep in the way of these false dates.

Now I know your basic cult knows nothing of the danger of a false doctrine no matter how small it may seem Jesus said, a little leaven can leaven the whole looaf. So we must be very open and objective with anyone trying to share the word of God in the fruit of the Spirit of God. Of course we know almost right away when one comes with their own agenda and has no clue what the nature of the true gospel is all about my heart goes out to these dear ones really it does.

Most do not like to admit this and this includes me also that we can let our own feeling get in the way of a doctrine and think I know this doctrine but when truly tested by the word and they in love show you and find holes in your conclusion the test is on right then, what will I do with this verse or that verse? You see the bottom line is for all of us that is, God alone must reveal truth to us and it never, never, comes all at once this is what is meant by growing in the grace and the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

To truly come to truth is a very long proses it takes much time in comparing words with words and how God defines His own word and comparing spiritual with spiritual things, 1 Cor. 2:10-16 now in order to truly do this one must be born again by the word and the Spirit to truly understand spiritual truth, this cannot be taught to one no matter how much they study the Bible unless God alone opens up their understanding many of us were like Saul who became Paul when he was kicked off his high horse this is an old term that comes from the Bible Paul had to get kicked off his high horse in order to see the light the truth. So God told Paul it is hard to kick against the pricks, in others words it is hard to go against the truth that I have laid out because your only hurting your self, ever kick a rose bush with no socks on? It hurts does it not with all those thorns. Likewise, God told Saul at that time to see this man and he will show him more truth in the mean time God put scales on Saul's eyes and this is what we all have spiritually speaking before one is saved, now Saul truly thought he was doing God's will he had a true zeal but he had scales on his eyes he could not see clearly this is like all of us before one is saved only when God removes these scales from us then we can see clear. Now before this we may be very sincere but we are sicerely wrong sad to say. God has to break us first He has to knock us off our high horse so to speak so we can see also. Our pride stops us from doing this until God steps in and removes those scales from us as the song says I once was blind but now I see, thank God He has set me free. We all need patiance with each other so we can all grow in the grace of the Lord. Thank you for your input. Gary.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>If what you say is true, then so, be it. I'll leave it in the past, as well.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

all of true followers of Christ,
suppose to no forget inspire Gods Word from jeremiah 9;4-6
TAKE YE HEED EVERYONE OF HIS NEIGHBOUR;AND TRUST YE NOT IN ANY BROTHER;
FOR EVERY BROTHER WILL UTTERLY SUPPLANT,AND EVERY NEIGHBOUR WILL WALK WITH SLANDERS
AND THEY WILL DECEIVE EVERY ONE HIS NEIGHBOUR,AND WILL NOT SPEAAK THE TRUTH;
THEY HAVE TAUGHT THEIR TOUNGUE TO SPEAK LIES,
AND VEARY THEMSELVES TO COMMIT INIQUITY
THINE HABITATION IS IN THE MIDST OF DECEIT;THROUGH DECEIT THEY REFUSE TO KNOW ME,SAITH THE LORD
----------
Good cyber lesson,none of those cyber ghosts deceitful spirits belong to our brotherhood in Christ
real

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Gary,

Are you still declaring no salvation?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

real wrote:
Gary,
look at very close at all worldwide churches called by Bible Babilon Great,
and search for yourselves if still SALVATION is inside of those churches full of immoral sins and man made lies?

instead relay on the teachings of campings,gary,LR,or others potential deceiver,
direct your heart only to God and beg Him to recive proper answer

IF SALVATION IS STILL ACTIVE AT WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY INFLUENCES BY SATAN SPIRT PAST 2000 YEARS

May God bless you according to His pleasure? not your own wishes or your own earthly wisdom
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hi Real:

Yes, I believe salvation is taking place today. Thank you. Gary

Are you still declaring no salvation?[/QUOT
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Hi Real:

I believed for a very short time salvation was cut off. I was wrong I believe there is a small remnant but I leave all the salvation work to the Lord the believer is commanded to occupy until the return of the Lord. We see in Lam. 3:25 God commands us to still wait for the salvation of the Lord.

"It is good for a man to both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord."

Love hopeth in all things and it enures all things, 1 Cor. 13.

We should always leave the salvation work of God in God's hand it should never be in mere sinful mam's hands. God commands us not to judge future judgment like this in 1 Cor. 4:5 and also what is ment by Judge not lest you should be judged.

This does not mean we cannot disern a believer from one who is in complete rebelion to the word, no as Saul was an un-believer at one time and one at that time could say Saul was an enemy of the gospel. However, we cannot say that there is no hope for Saul because we can see that God did save Saul who God changed his name to Paul. This is a future judgment we should never judge this way. We can see in 1 Cor. 2:10-16 that a true believer can judge righteous judgment. The natural man cannot do this.

This is one doctrine I have helped tried to correct as best as I could just as I try to help here with the teaching of [free will] verses [God's election program] There is a HUGE difference here. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
real wrote:
Gary,
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Hi Dr:

Yes, The Bible commands us not to judge nothing before the time of the end until the Lord return, 1 Cor. 4:5, this is a commandment of God. We also see in, 2 Tim. 4:1, the word tells us that only the Lord can judge people's hearts at His coming when He literally apears. So, one may not be saved today right now we can call they are an unbeliever but we don't know if God will save them. Now those that believe salvation has come to a close they use May 21, 2011, as there starting date. However, knowing what I know now I can see this is impossible because no one can know the day and the hour this day is only known to the Lord, Zech. 14:6-8, Mark 13:32, Matthew 24?:13. The [no man] in some of those verses I have seen in the Greek it can render [no one] expecpt for the Lord. So, if one says that judgment ended they are using a false time table for this conclusion we can know this now with out any doubt.

Now I do believe the world is becoming more and more wicked and all, I believe many hearts are grown cold to the truth of the gospel there is only a few a very small remnant out there. The word tells us that true love hopeth in all things and it will endure all things, 1 Cor. 13. This is why the word deeclares still,

"It is good for a man to both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. Lam. 3:25.

You see the command still goes out to [wait for the salvation of the Lord] You see many religions have a do it your self gospel they don't want to wait upon the Lord so they take it upon themselves to come up with a gospel that will please them. Today the word declares in, 2 Tim. 4:1-6, that just before the end there will be a great falling away from sound doctrine. What this means is, many have held unto and taught sound doctrine but it was not taught by the Holy Spirit it was not made real to them so in time they fell away to other strnge teaching people having ithing ears sad to say this is what is taken place today with those who knew the true gospel and fell away this is why the word tells us to endure unto sound doctrine and those that will endure the same shall be saved, Matthew 24:13.

THE REASON WHY THEY WILL ENDURE IS THIS, THEY HAVE BEEN BORN AGAIN BY THE WORD AND THE SPIRIT. 1 John 3;1-7. Thank you. Gary
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary
Biblicaly I agre with you,that salavation is not ended.
regardless of overflowing of wicked spirit at churches,allowed by God to penetrate those churches,
salvation is not end
because overpower of whole earth is controled by Holy Spirit who lead great crowd to the Gods Mercy
regardless what place members of this great crowd is
there is not possible to claim that SALVATION IS OUT,
There is not possible to listen fasle camping teachings about secrecy of God,not knowing all about God, and same time camping baqmbling completly different explaining others who God is?
it look like this old man lost his normal spiritual senses,or he didn't have any spiritual sense at all past 60 years
also instead of listening and hoping in man made faake doctrines,
always is very good to focus only on Bible, and not search any outside help from churches or old crips like camping
I hope you are Gary follow right way-narrow way2
real

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Gary wrote:
Hi Real:
I believed for a very short time salvation was cut off. I was wrong I believe there is a small remnant but I leave all the salvation work to the Lord the believer is commanded to occupy until the return of the Lord. We see in Lam. 3:25 God commands us to still wait for the salvation of the Lord.
"It is good for a man to both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord."
Love hopeth in all things and it enures all things, 1 Cor. 13.
We should always leave the salvation work of God in God's hand it should never be in mere sinful mam's hands. God commands us not to judge future judgment like this in 1 Cor. 4:5 and also what is ment by Judge not lest you should be judged.
This does not mean we cannot disern a believer from one who is in complete rebelion to the word, no as Saul was an un-believer at one time and one at that time could say Saul was an enemy of the gospel. However, we cannot say that there is no hope for Saul because we can see that God did save Saul who God changed his name to Paul. This is a future judgment we should never judge this way. We can see in 1 Cor. 2:10-16 that a true believer can judge righteous judgment. The natural man cannot do this.
This is one doctrine I have helped tried to correct as best as I could just as I try to help here with the teaching of [free will] verses [God's election program] There is a HUGE difference here. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
Good to hear from you, Gary. May God continue to open our eyes to truth.

Thank you,

real

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

real wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,
real
what about your eyes
when did you have them open
before 5/21/2011 or after 10/21/2011
or today?
or anyway you are not saved,just one more churchoidal troll worshiping God for only this earthly life prosperity?
what do you think about yourselves with your own prode and own glories?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Hi Real:

By God's grace I have learned a great deal from these false dates.

1- God requires a broken and a contrite heart, Psalm 51,. Setting a month and a day when God tells us that day is only known to the Lord, Zech. 14:6-9, Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32.

2- Satan comes in when there is the element of pride and setting dates is a prideful thing to do when God warns us not to do this.

3- God will chasten those who are His and many have felt the chastenening hand of God in all this.

4- This served the true believer to always look to the Lord never put your trust in anyone to much no matter how wise one may seem.

5- God alone must get all the glory, setting a day is telling God when He must return this is pride plain and simple and the very sad thing is many do not want to come to grips with this fact.

6- In the middle of these false dates Satan came to rob, steal, and to kill the foundation by putting into the mix of these false dates other foundational doctrines that are wrong and can lead one into out right heresy.

7- Most churches or denomintions would never, never, examine themselves in the true light of the Bible this is why a Catholic remains a Catholic, protastant, Luthern, Baptist, Methodist, and on and on, the reason being they put there man made creeds that are not all devine and inspirired by God alone as His word in the original text.

8- God warns all peoples of the word that wickedness will abound and false doctrine is also wicked in the eyes of God, the Bible goes on and warns us that in these days there will be a great falling away from the truth, 2 Tim. 4:1-7, What this means is, those who truly proclamined the true gospel are now falling away from the true gospel into another gospel. I have seen this happen on a small scale however, never on a scale such as this, those who truly understand the true nature of the gospel can see what I am talking about.

9- There are doctrines coming out of these false dates such as the [no hope, no salvation] teaching this is not even the gospel because gospel means good news, Some made void the power of the cross in 33 AD, Heb. 10:29, The sins of all the elect ones were paid for without doubt in 33 AD thus saith the Lord. Heb. 9:26-29. Those that teach other wise are making light of the power of the resurrection, to prove this The word tells us Satan would have never crucified the Lord of glory if he knew Jesus was going to rise from the grave, and also to prove this power when Jesus died there was a great earthquake and many of the graves were opened and went into the new Jerusalem this [new Jerusalem] not the literal Jerusalem this is another picture of heaven this is where they all went the dead in Christ in the O.T rose first then we who are still waiting will be caught up to be with the Lord and so shall we ever be with Him.

10- During these false dates countless people suffered greatly this should never be taken lightly and it was, many lost their jobs, money, spouses, freinds, health some even died.

When we do not face our sins we will repeat it and some are still setting a date as May 13, 2017 and other dates that came and gone like Purim. Yet these people will still follow those that teach these things when some taught that Solomon was not saved this is judging before the time, until the Lord come, 1 Cor. 4:5. To say Solomon was not saved is to say he was an enemy of the true gospel and Solomon wrote some of the books that make up the Bible. Holy men of God spoke as God the Holy Spirit moved them. To declare that Solomon was not saved is saying that Satan wrote part of the Bible, God forbid! then they taught John Calvin was not saved and soon the whole world could not be saved. This is what happens when one exalts man above the word of the living God. We must come clean! Gary
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,
real
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Real:
1- God requires a broken and a contrite heart, Psalm 51,. Setting a month and a day when God tells us that day is only known to the Lord, Zech. 14:6-9, Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32.
2- Satan comes in when there is the element of pride and setting dates is a prideful thing to do when God warns us not to do this.
3- God will chasten those who are His and many have felt the chastenening hand of God in all this.
4- This served the true believer to always look to the Lord never put your trust in anyone to much no matter how wise one may seem.
5- God alone must get all the glory, setting a day is telling God when He must return this is pride plain and simple and the very sad thing is many do not want to come to grips with this fact.
6- In the middle of these false dates Satan came to rob, steal, and to kill the foundation by putting into the mix of these false dates other foundational doctrines that are wrong and can lead one into out right heresy.
7- Most churches or denomintions would never, never, examine themselves in the true light of the Bible this is why a Catholic remains a Catholic, protastant, Luthern, Baptist, Methodist, and on and on, the reason being they put there man made creeds that are not all devine and inspirired by God alone as His word in the original text.
8- God warns all peoples of the word that wickedness will abound and false doctrine is also wicked in the eyes of God, the Bible goes on and warns us that in these days there will be a great falling away from the truth, 2 Tim. 4:1-7, What this means is, those who truly proclamined the true gospel are now falling away from the true gospel into another gospel. I have seen this happen on a small scale however, never on a scale such as this, those who truly understand the true nature of the gospel can see what I am talking about.
9- There are doctrines coming out of these false dates such as the [no hope, no salvation] teaching this is not even the gospel because gospel means good news, Some made void the power of the cross in 33 AD, Heb. 10:29, The sins of all the elect ones were paid for without doubt in 33 AD thus saith the Lord. Heb. 9:26-29. Those that teach other wise are making light of the power of the resurrection, to prove this The word tells us Satan would have never crucified the Lord of glory if he knew Jesus was going to rise from the grave, and also to prove this power when Jesus died there was a great earthquake and many of the graves were opened and went into the new Jerusalem this [new Jerusalem] not the literal Jerusalem this is another picture of heaven this is where they all went the dead in Christ in the O.T rose first then we who are still waiting will be caught up to be with the Lord and so shall we ever be with Him.

10- During these false dates countless people suffered greatly this should never be taken lightly and it was, many lost their jobs, money, spouses, freinds, health some even died.

<quoted text>
Have YOU faced up and owned up to YOUR part in this terrible
setting of the dates of Jesus's return, with GOD? You are a very guilty one,and wouldn't listen to anyone , not even GOD.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
in many cases in this post you are right
only I disagree with your remark comparing salomon and satn who could be a part of writing Bible,
salomon was deceived by his wifes pagan gods,and pagan worship,
if he was saved ,there is only God pleasure and Gods Choice
but there is not your argument deffending that salomon was saved(you are not God) or that satan was a part of Bible writings
2 tim 3;16
state us..whole scripture are inspired by God........
what kind of forces God used to inspire Scripture,there is only God choice not complaining who was part of Biblical writings,
you understand much enough Bible,to know that evil was created by God and subject under absolute obedience to Gods law
since evil rebeled against natural Gods Laws and made this evil-satan?
IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT GOD LOST COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THIS EVIL-SATAN
GOD CONTROL HIS SATANIC MOVEMENTS TO FULFILL HIS OWN PLAN,GODS PURPOSE,AND GODS ETERNAL PLEASURE
Complaing about salomon and argues with others teachings about salomon as unsaved or saved, can put you among group of nonsense sectarian bamblings without of Gods Grace at all
crying that satan could be part of Bible writings,also can put you in blasphemy against God and His eternal activity
we as material huamns are not able to understand deep mistery of Gods infinte Existency.
also we can not argue about salomon,satan,trinity,cross and many man made adopted doctrines from pagan world
serving God is to LOVE HIM,TO BE OBEY HIM AND TO PREACH GOSPEL OF LOVE
GOSPEL OF LOVE IS NOT SECTARIAN BAMBLINGS,ARGUES,AND DEFFENDING OWN INSIGNIAS,OR OWN MADE DOCTRINES
simplicity of serving God,are Jesus words....if we are not going to be like little children we can not see Kingdom of God
have good and blessed day gary
Gary's right. Solomon was saved. He fell, just as scriptures prove, but he repented. Much of the book called "Proverbs" is among his finest works, which was written, apparently, before his fall. The book called "Ecclesiastes" was written after he had come to his senses. And as to the angel called "Satan?" What's written regarding this rebellious angel?

"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

Did you catch that? He was "perfect in [his] ways from the day that [he] wast created, till iniquity was found in [him]." He wasn't created wicked, unrighteous, and/or evil.

To believe "God" created wickedness, unrighteousness, and evil, is ludicrous, to say the least, and contradictory to what's written. First, the psalmist wrote that "YHWH is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him." Coinciding, Paul asked and answered, "What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid." And as proven by Matthew's quote of our anointed Savior, it's written, "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

Now, I ask you, how can there be no unrighteousness in Father, but He be accredited for creating unrighteousness? Was our anointed Savior wrong?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i do not see you as someone above God and His Gods own pleasure
who is guilty or not guilty there is not your low earthly concern
all true believers have to listen Gods Word, not yourse or anyone
gary was listening camping words not God,and Gaary paid horible price,
BUT FORGIVENESS BELONGS TO GOD, NOT TO YOUR WICKED BAMBLING OF YOUR FAKEN CHRISTIAN MOUTH
LOOKT AT PSALM 51;17
YOUR LAST WORDS"NOT EVEN GOD"
PUT 1ST YOU IN THE RAW OF GODS BLASPHEMERS,FOR SURE NOT GARY ACCORDING TO BIBLE
so?depart and don't come back with your church hates spitings against others
Don't even go there, you are one to be talking. You have hate
in all your post. You think I would leave because you say so?

Were you brainwashed along with this Gary guy too? Gary and Dan had
a very big part in trying to deceive many. True Christians did not
fall for their false prophecy.

Don't bother to reply, I will not reply or talk to the likes of you. Thank you.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Hi Real:

This is what happens when one exalts man above the word of the living God. We must come clean! Gary
<quoted text>
What made you fall for a man such as Camping? When Christians
everywhere was telling you he was false.Didn't anyone in your Family consult with you it was False?

You seem like an intelligent guy and I just couldn't see how you
believed Campings every word? Also the 2nd time of setting the date. Why? You did this for 2 years or more, telling all Christians
they need to take heed, and get out of the Church.

Why did you believe Camping? What did he do to all of you to take his every word to be the TRUTH?

I am new on here and have never been on here, so I haven't read your post, they are all so long, I haven't taken the time to read them. I am a Christian, and can't believe how some can fall for these false prophecies, when we Know what God's word says.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Gary's right. Solomon was saved. He fell, just as scriptures prove, but he repented. Much of the book called "Proverbs" is among his finest works, which was written, apparently, before his fall. The book called "Ecclesiastes" was written after he had come to his senses. And as to the angel called "Satan?" What's written regarding this rebellious angel?
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."
Did you catch that? He was "perfect in [his] ways from the day that [he] wast created, till iniquity was found in [him]." He wasn't created wicked, unrighteous, and/or evil.
To believe "God" created wickedness, unrighteousness, and evil, is ludicrous, to say the least, and contradictory to what's written. First, the psalmist wrote that "YHWH is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him." Coinciding, Paul asked and answered, "What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid." And as proven by Matthew's quote of our anointed Savior, it's written, "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."
Now, I ask you, how can there be no unrighteousness in Father, but He be accredited for creating unrighteousness? Was our anointed Savior wrong?
isaiah 45;7
I FORM THE LIGHT,AND CREATE DARKNESS;I MAKE PEACE, AND CREATE EVIL;
I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS

also please post us?where is biblical prove of Gods Forgiveness of salomon sins,and your claims that Salomon was saved

We need Bible prove,not your man made quesses and dictates God His infinte terms?

have good night miste bll

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Iam waiting for answer BLL about his remarks that God din't created EVIL
ISAIAH 45;7.31;2.Amos 3;6
IS AGAINST BLL BAMBLINGS

since Sunday this guy deceiving others dissapear and seat in silence reading Apocryfas(not inspired by God books)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even go there, you are one to be talking. You have hate
in all your post. You think I would leave because you say so?

Don't bother to reply, I will not reply or talk to the likes of you. Thank you.
nobody invited you to read Psalm 116;11
even nobody asked you to read Bible anyway,

your own choice,and your own pleasure,also own responsibilty before God let you go there,where are all unsaved and Liars(just hell)

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Isaiah 45;7
I FORM THE LIGHT,AND CREATE DARKNESS;I MAKE PEACE, AND CREATE EVIL;
I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS
~sigh~

If darkness is the opposite of light, and this "evil" is the opposite of peace, then what is this "evil?"

Light - Darkness
Peace -?
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
also please post us?where is biblical prove of Gods Forgiveness of salomon sins,and your claims that Salomon was saved

We need Bible prove,not your man made quesses and dictates God His infinte terms?

have good night miste bll
It's called "deductive reasoning," based on the books accredited to Solomon, "Proverbs" and "Ecclesiastes." Perhaps, you'll read them?
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
waiting for answer BLL about his remarks that God din't created EVIL
I apologize. My family and my job actually expect me to spend time with them, too. Can you believe that?
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
ISAIAH 45;7.31;2.Amos 3;6
IS AGAINST BLL BAMBLINGS

since Sunday this guy deceiving others dissapear and seat in silence reading Apocryfas(not inspired by God books)
Not only have I read "the A-p-o-c-r-y-p-h-a," but others, too.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make [prosperity], and create [disaster]: I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 31:2
Yet he also is wise, and will bring [disaster], and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.

Amos 3:6
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be [disaster] in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

None of the times the term "evil" occurs in the above verses are to mean "unrighteousness," or "sinful." This "evil" means "disaster" and "calamity." There's a huge difference.

It's a shame you'd rather believe that the most righteous being of all created sin. It's a shame you didn't read what our anointed Savior said on the matter. Believe what you will. That's on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

579 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
girls have you ever caught your brother naked o... (Nov '12) 4 min The Pedo 8
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Patrick 224,135
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min marge 532,677
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Outlaw 115,052
The fear of dying a virgin 10 min The Pedo 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min WildWeirdWillie 172,350
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 19 min Ultra Dave 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min dirty white boy- 720,421
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••