What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Trish

Cape Girardeau, MO

#28532 Jul 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite
Who me?
Excuse me, just trolling the church topix. Love to drop them a topic or two. Know what I mean!
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28533 Jul 10, 2012
lyingbastard wrote:
<quoted text>After a whole year you rear your ugly head back on this forum? You lying bastard, how many lives did you ruin with your Camping bullshite? You SOB you should be held accountable and made to pay money to those poor scmucks you conned out of their money, jobs, homes, retirement. You have the nerve to portray yourself a christian man, you bastard, you will certainly rot in hell for what you done and for helping your false prophet. Heaven has no room for heathens who take it upon themselves to speak for God and assume to know his return, asshole, the bible clearly states that even Jesus doesnt know and you claim to be privy to a date he is'nt even informed of
YOU ARE not attorney of those "scumed"
also shut your wicked rat face, and depart your own wicked basatard posts- spreading hate, distruption,
and be aware of your next grey box moniker you clown skombolis

nobody gave you any key to thrown someone to hell,you empty clown

if you does'nt know skombolis what is going on,
just go to the alcoholic bar, seat,fart loud,drink budwiser,and take as snack manitou pipe,or crack pot
hush hush hush

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#28534 Jul 10, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE not attorney of those "scumed"
also shut your wicked rat face, and depart your own wicked basatard posts- spreading hate, distruption,
and be aware of your next grey box moniker you clown skombolis
nobody gave you any key to thrown someone to hell,you empty clown
if you does'nt know skombolis what is going on,
just go to the alcoholic bar, seat,fart loud,drink budwiser,and take as snack manitou pipe,or crack pot
hush hush hush
That's pretty good, coming from a woman who drinks a 5th of Jack Daniels everyday.Hypocrite.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28538 Jul 10, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text> dr.shrink, have you ever been in love? Matthew 22:37-40 37 Jesus replied:“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. Love can be a pain at times. When it is we might find ourselves doing things we really don't want to do and we might find ourselves in places we really don't want to be. It is at such times that we really prove love. We endure at such times we go against our own will. We might not gain anything by it but others might. We go through it for those we love.
We all like to receive love. What would it be though if we all just receivers? We have to be prepared to give. Less of self.
That, dr.shrink, is what God commands. Read that paragraph again. Jesus knows love can be a pain at times. He would rather have been anywhere else other than on the cross sufering as though his entire being were set on fire.
Slain before the foundation of the world? Whatever for? The ultimate proof of love was in Jesus heart while he endured on the cross.
Blasphemy you say? May you find forgiveness. If you find that blasphemy then your sin might be unforgibable. And while you condemn others you condemn only yourself. Jesus sacrificed himself so that sinners may live. Sinners such as those you gave your support to be slaughtered.
You are a dark soul dr.shrink. You have our prayer.
I told you long ago,but you never learn

YOU DON'NT HAVE ANY AUTHORITY SPIRITUAL OF EARTHLY TO ASK SOMEONE QUESTIONS?TEACH OTHERS.? AND ABUSE PRECIOUS POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT

stick your glued a.... to brother Gary,and listen him every day,
like radio of free Europa from Washington DC.

and finish witchcraft bulcrap idle gossip,
if you drink fluid so called by RCC 'blood of christ" at same moment think that this is not blood fluid of your imginary jesus.
ONLY MY OWN URINE

keep psychotic observations of your whole family, because they satrt forget about you,and without of any moral remorse,will commit adulteries behind your sick neck

also go ahead,and keep busy only for your own poor life,and you family.
cyk cyk cyk
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28539 Jul 10, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
dr.shrink, I'm setting that post out again.
You are a dark soul dr.shrink. You have our prayer.
I pee with full bucket of my urine,and 5 more buckets of cow mixed with horse urines,ON YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME?
you RCC liar,hipocrite and fanatic have my last word F......YOU,
idoiot worshiping devils,idols,dead women,and cement made saints around filthy demonic RCC church

you would be asham of yourself , you little clown not respecting other wishes
f....you,and your prayers for me.
you made me just viomit on your evil remarks and claims to be someone more important before God.

beg God for yourselves,and shut your fricking hipocritical face with prayers for others......
disguistic abnominable thing
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28540 Jul 10, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty good, coming from a woman who drinks a 5th of Jack Daniels everyday.Hypocrite.
skombolis
you are not able to drink,only collect empty bottles from her,you fracking cyber mainiac,gambler on own id.s
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28542 Jul 10, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disgusting and pitiful soul. I really can't see the point in conversing with you.
talking to you nice,is talking like to the self glory stupid teacher and monk
rather you are disquisting with your f.... prayers for me and others,
and be blind around yourselves, of commited sins,fornications,dictatorship over own family,etc....

you are nothing to pray for somebody,
Pray and find time to pray for yourselves

you does'nt deserve nice responds,

nice responds makes you more selfish psychopath as you are now.

never again,forse your lod wicked hipocrtical prayers for those ,who despise your beliefs,and worshiping devil with whole bunch of pagan idols
understood mister bling hater fanatic?

how many times ,you posted word slaughter,or wicked gossips against dignities of other religious orientations?
YOU ARE FOOL DUMB BUTT
JUDE 8.... is pointed to sick spiritual blinds like you
" likewise also filthy dreamers defile the flesh,
DESPISE DOMINION, AND SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITIES

V 11-16 ARE ADDITION WHAT GROUP YOU JOIN ON THIS EARTH-BLOODY IMMORAL RCC

nobody want to talk or post to you, you are blind fanatic,worship idols,concret made faken saints, and drink priest RCC urine,beliving that you drink blood of your delusional christ

ther is waist of time,to discuss anything with you and respond your all the time same repeated bumblings,and crap

Location hidden

#28543 Jul 10, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you?who you are,
Skombolis using 2nd moniker named BoBB AKA BoBB,
you disapeared from 2 topics,and after one minute skombolis start bulcrap,
without of internet gossip,and evil rantings,your life is lost-as alcoholic,drug addict, and immoral wicked body
That firewater has your brain thoroughly pickled.

Poor Cindy, her goats piss on her head while she sleeps. When she wakes she thinks she's been anointed.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28545 Jul 11, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
That firewater has your brain thoroughly pickled.
Poor Cindy, her goats piss on her head while she sleeps. When she wakes she thinks she's been anointed.
shut up Skombolis,new fake moniker,
you are sick expossed demented Lair,
your own pees after to many budwisers soak you,in your anoinnting own urine making you saint of your fake god
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28546 Jul 11, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dr.shrink, you mention the family there. If you were here and the grand children were here then we have to boot you out the door.
2,000 years ago, Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross. He rose again on the third day. The Last supper is something he asked we do in memory of him. He said the bread is his body and that the wine is his blood. that might be a hard thing to understand. The most important event in the history of mankind. That is because salvation comes to us through what Jesus has done.
If you really followed Christ then you wouldn't regard him as being desusional.
You mention other religions. Islam does not recognise Christ our Saviour but presents a false salvation to the world. Islam teaches that Jesus only pretended to suffer and die and pretended to rise again from the dead. That is certainly not the truth. It is the devil's answer to salvation in Christ.
The true Christ warned of false prophets and if Family Radio were true then why didn't Christ return accordingly? You don't want to discuss that. Do you?
What have I found out about you? Those posters who said you follow Camping were telling the truth. You hold to Family Radio Doctrine. Or do you? You also post as a Jehovah's Witness. I don't know what Family Radio has to say regarding the Divinity of Christ, but I do know Jehovah's witnesses deny Christ's Divinity. In your case is it any wonder Christ has not revealed his sacred heart to you, when you show him so much disrespect? The cross doesn't mean anything to you. Does it? It can't do. You avoid the truth of the cross for some fantasy about him being slain before the foundations of the world. A Jehovah's Witness? A Camping Follower? What are you really in your facade of personalities? Who is the real you? Do you even know yourself? Maybe you don't. John Cofey might regard you as something worth having a laugh about. I don't. I see a very unfortunate soul. Why are you afraid to show the real you? That "Delusional" Christ is the very one who can make you glad to be you. Then you would find yourself laughing at the masks that you hide behind. You would find true inner peace. Your masks are nothing more than you running away from yourself. That isn't you loving yourself. In hiding the real you from others, you also prevent them from loving you. You have some very deep issues, whoever you may be in reality. Well praying for you is loving you. Loving you is what God commands.
shut your witchcraft gossiping wicked mouths
you are psychopath
talk to you nice?
you take advatage and think that someone is stupid?
talk to you bad or spew at you?
you think that rain fall on your head,
also go to hell RCC dante place, and my post is last post to idiots like you

my moniker is from Dundalk,also without of hiding,you are invited before only my fence-on 3 minute audience-you wicked RCC fanatic
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28547 Jul 11, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
. I really can't see the point in conversing with you.
keep your freacking words

Location hidden

#28548 Jul 11, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up Skombolis,new fake moniker,
you are sick expossed demented Lair,
your own pees after to many budwisers soak you,in your anoinnting own urine making you saint of your fake god
You poor, demented, delusional soul. You need mental help Cindy.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28550 Jul 11, 2012
Hi pipek:

Very good question,

"What is 100% grace work of God tsave us?

Jesus last words on the cross He said, "It is finished" Now there is nothing that one can add nor take away from what is finished is there? No, we know if we could add just a little bit it would be grace plus works and it would also mean that Christ died in vain if we could keep working the good work, many religions of our day is built just on this thought. However, it will not wash with the word of God.

We see in Rom. 9 which most religions really don't want to get into ths chapter and I understand because it is just so plain here, before Jacob and Esau was born before they even done any good or evil God already chose one over the other this takes self right out of the equation does it not? Let us read this.

" For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God ACCORDING TO ELECTION might stand, NOT OF WORKS, but of HIM THAT CALLETH; It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger, As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I WILL HAVE COMPASSION. So then IT IS NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH, nor of Him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." Rom. 9:11-16

Here God is stipping us of all our own will "it is not of him that willeth" in other words there is nothing [zero] that we can do to save our self no alter call, no excepting Jesus no reaching out nothing God has to draw us He said.

"No man can come to me unless my Father draws him."

You see, it is our pride that wants to take some credit for helping God or doing our part He did His part now the rest is up to me. Where do we see this in these verses? We do not, it is all the work thus God gets all the glory and this is how it should be because He is God Almighty He is in complete control and there is nothing that we can do to frustrate the power of God. God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, So then, it is not of him that will's to be saved but God that shewth mercy. This is why getting back to the start. When Jesus said, "it is finished" there is nothing, and now we see nothing that we can add to or take away from what is finished. This is the power and death and buriel and the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

You see, this greatly comforts me because I know that if left up to me I would never do it God's way I could not because I was born spiritually dead, a dead man cannot come alive in Christ on his own just as a literal dead man like Lazuras could not come alive on his own it has to be by the power of God. You see this is all God glorifing because God gets all the credit here and all the praise. Now if God truly saves one He saves them by His word because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. However, God the Holy Spirit must apply His word to our heart and then when He does save one he quickens him or makes him alive by putting His Spirit in the person whom He has mercy on. When God seals us by His Spirit the Bible tells us that we are sealed unto the day of redemption that is, until God takes us and gives us our brand new resurrected body when He comes back for us whenever that might be? So, when we read Rom. 9 we can see,

1- God chose us before we were born

2- He chose us before we had done any good or evil.

3- He chose us for His good pleasure.

4- He chose us not because we were better than another He had mercy on whom He had mercy that is all.

5- It is not of man that will's himself to become saved so it is all of grace not of any works lest any man should boast. Ehp. 2?:8-9. Gary
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,for your excelent explanation,
what is grace,100% work of God to Save Us
may God bless you always gary
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28551 Jul 11, 2012
Dear all:

I do not mean to be rude if I do not answer ones questions if they come on here in a very angry harsh unloving way with no fruit of the Spirit just hate. I am truly sorry I cannot answer your questions not that I do not want to but the spirit the way one presents thereself as Gal. 5:19-21 declares. Now concerning giving or taking money I took not a penney from any. However, I did give money. That being said we all must learn from our error because we just do not know it all in fact we all only know in part and we declare in part. This date setting was totally wrong and it did cause great hurt for many including myself.

All this being said I still press towards the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus, those who are without sin sure cast the first stone. I have sinned and there is no exuse I said this and now it is time for me to learn from my sins and move on like all of us do from time to time this is just a fact we still fall short of the glory of God this is why we need the mercy, grace, and love of God to sustain us in these very trying times, this is a test for all of us we are all in the same boat together if we like it or not we are stuck with each other and we have to make the best of it because it will only get worse I hope I am wrong on this one also. Most of you that ask a question and tell me what you think I have noticed there is much forgiveness in your hearts for many here. I believe it is because we know we fall we do not like to admit this fact but if we truly look into the mirror of God's word we can see we miss it every day in thought word or deed we just do not do it perfectly I am looking for that day and I believe when the Lord takes me this will be the day that I get it right, until then my dear freinds I am pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

PS- Those closing verses are very convivting are they not?

Location hidden

#28554 Jul 12, 2012
1 John 3:17

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?

How much more, then, when those "goods" were taken from them under false pretenses ?

You can't just say "Oh well, we made a mistake".
You're arrogance and that of Camping's caused a lot of grief and poverty.
I see NO remorse in your writings at all. Just excuses.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28555 Jul 12, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi pipek:
Very good question,
"What is 100% grace work of God tsave us?

We see in Rom. 9 which most religions really don't want to get into ths chapter and I understand because it is just so plain here, before Jacob and Esau was born before they even done any good or evil God already chose one over the other this takes self right out of the equation does it not? Let us read this.
" For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God ACCORDING TO ELECTION might stand, NOT OF WORKS, but of HIM THAT CALLETH; It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger, As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I WILL HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I WILL HAVE COMPASSION. So then IT IS NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH, nor of Him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." Rom. 9:11-16
Here God is stipping us of all our own will "it is not of him that willeth" in other words there is nothing [zero] that we can do to save our self no alter call, no excepting Jesus no reaching out nothing God has to draw us He said.
"No man can come to me unless my Father draws him."
You see, it is our pride that wants to take some credit for helping God or doing our part He did His part now the rest is up to me. Where do we see this in these verses? We do not, it is all the work thus God gets all the glory and this is how it should be because He is God Almighty He is in complete control and there is nothing that we can do to frustrate the power of God. God will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, So then, it is not of him that will's to be saved but God that shewth mercy. This is why getting back to the start. When Jesus said, "it is finished" there is nothing, and now we see nothing that we can add to or take away from what is finished. This is the power and death and buriel and the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
You see, this greatly comforts me because I know that if left up to me I would never do it God's way I could not because I was born spiritually dead, a dead man cannot come alive in Christ on his own just as a literal dead man like Lazuras could not come alive on his own it has to be by the power of God. You see this is all God glorifing because God gets all the credit here and all the praise. Now if God truly saves one He saves them by His word because faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. However, God the Holy Spirit must apply His word to our heart and then when He does save one he quickens him or makes him alive by putting His Spirit in the person whom He has mercy on. When God seals us by His Spirit the Bible tells us that we are sealed unto the day of redemption that is, until God takes us and gives us our brand new resurrected body when He comes back for us whenever that might be? So, when we read Rom. 9 we can see,
1- God chose us before we were born
2- He chose us before we had done any good or evil.
3- He chose us for His good pleasure.
4- He chose us not because we were better than another He had mercy on whom He had mercy that is all.
5- It is not of man that will's himself to become saved so it is all of grace not of any works lest any man should boast. Ehp. 2?:8-9. Gary
<quoted text>
It is great to read true believer sound doctrines of Gods Word given only to His chosen children
your posts does'nt contradict Bible and our salvation.
My salvation occured at 1977 in very horible situation,till today is like flaming torch never goes out
God bless you gary always
Romans 8;14-17
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28556 Jul 12, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
1 John 3:17
New King James Version (NKJV)
17 But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?
How much more, then, when those "goods" were taken from them under false pretenses ?
You can't just say "Oh well, we made a mistake".
You're arrogance and that of Camping's caused a lot of grief and poverty.
I see NO remorse in your writings at all. Just excuses.
you are blind rat to see anything around- mister boo skombolis under different moniker.

you are nobody to condemn others,
rather your hate condemn you before and now skombolis sick cyber psychopath- buzz heavy drinker,
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28557 Jul 12, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
Hello again Gary.
I have something else to say to you.
I began posting on Topix in June of last year. I had been asked to put a post in for a friend whose account had ben restricted. You posted with him in this topic. Do you know who I am talking about? It was a post of concern for those who would suffer due to the false prophesies of Family Radio. I made that post for him on either May 17th or 18th. I returned about three weeks later out of curiosity. I made that post in "Why should Jesus love me?" I knew about that topic, but this is the topic it should have been posted in. Senecus told me about this topic, but it appeared to be quite dead really.
I started posting because of Family Radio. One of my daughter's started posting for entirely different reasons. Had it not have been for Family Radio then neither of us would have started posting on Topix. my poisting posting brought about Christine posting.
We became subjects of a very offensive Id game that was quite sinister at times. We put up with a lot of rubbish. Neither of us joined Topix for any of that.
We put up with a lot of abuse for nearly twelve months. Some dreadful posts were made to Christine in particular. Ask Skombolis and Red Apples! She hardly posts now due to those vile pieces of work that became thorns in the flesh.
Just as I decided to drop out of posting in that Id game topic masquerading as "Why should Jesus love me?" you turn up and start posting.
I have waited twelve months to post with you, being a follower of Family Radio, and patience is a fruit of the spirit. I have put up with a lot. I hope it will have been worthwhile.
Have a nice day Gary.
never forget wicked rants of fake Skombolis whose name moniker also is Bobb Aka BoBB, and Senecus past 100% ouja board reader ocultist,
who claim today the he stick Jesus in his heart(but never asked Jesus to have new heart ezek 36;24;28,and never asked if Jesus have desire to be in his heart full of demons spirits)and now have mmish mush in his heart,fake jesus with legions spirits, insulting other true believers around together with wicked Skobolis aka BoBB AKA BoBB

so?
it is only to inform about my deep cyber researches,IPs, and monikers
You can believe or not-this is not my concern

I also know from attacking you by them,using vile or sweet snakes words,like Sencus using to post to you, his posts are like poison,hate of you, and miserable sleaky double toungue friggin"love" love of devil
Maybe you are TRUE BELIEVER,THAT IS REASON OF HATING YOU BY THEM.

they hate gary,Dave,Cindy,camping, me, YOU and many others,
their hate is like hot hell consuming them each day,and hour on this cyber space,and daily lifes,by diseases,sickness,alkoholism cigaretes, drugs, dead livers,strokes etc.....
SO WAISTFUL WICKED CREATION OF THIS IMMORAL DUNG EARTH

Location hidden

#28558 Jul 12, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
you are blind rat to see anything around- mister boo skombolis under different moniker.
you are nobody to condemn others,
rather your hate condemn you before and now skombolis sick cyber psychopath- buzz heavy drinker,
You're a sick puppy, lil whispers.

Location hidden

#28559 Jul 12, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
never forget wicked rants of fake Skombolis whose name moniker also is Bobb Aka BoBB, and Senecus past 100% ouja board reader ocultist,
who claim today the he stick Jesus in his heart(but never asked Jesus to have new heart ezek 36;24;28,and never asked if Jesus have desire to be in his heart full of demons spirits)and now have mmish mush in his heart,fake jesus with legions spirits, insulting other true believers around together with wicked Skobolis aka BoBB AKA BoBB
so?
it is only to inform about my deep cyber researches,IPs, and monikers
You can believe or not-this is not my concern
I also know from attacking you by them,using vile or sweet snakes words,like Sencus using to post to you, his posts are like poison,hate of you, and miserable sleaky double toungue friggin"love" love of devil
Maybe you are TRUE BELIEVER,THAT IS REASON OF HATING YOU BY THEM.
they hate gary,Dave,Cindy,camping, me, YOU and many others,
their hate is like hot hell consuming them each day,and hour on this cyber space,and daily lifes,by diseases,sickness,alkoholism cigaretes, drugs, dead livers,strokes etc.....
SO WAISTFUL WICKED CREATION OF THIS IMMORAL DUNG EARTH
You are pure evil,Cindy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 866,163
The Christian Atheist debate 40 min Rosa_Winkel 2,136
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min disciple 600,245
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min MUQ2 40,926
Poll Are Mexicans Taking Over America (May '13) 55 min Pine Nut 3
Poll Will US Govt close Mexican border? (Apr '09) 1 hr Pine Nut 23
Poll should white men marry mexican women? (May '10) 1 hr Pine Nut 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 272,469
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr imr 48
More from around the web