What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#28464 Jul 6, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you use to gauge a matter?
That sir would depend on which property of matter you wish to measure;)

Be blest,and be a blessing...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#28465 Jul 6, 2012
USABorn wrote:
Hi Senecus and Skombolis. Its been awhile. I see gary and cindy are still using the Bible to deceive.
Hey USABorn!

Sure HAS been a while, got another blog you can stop by on to post deep thoughts(Plug-plug!:)
I'll leave a link if you're interested.

A LOT has happened ,and if you read posts just from a page back you'll see hearts have changed, many have come out of bondage , but there are "splinter groups" that have continued one or more of the old Campingism 'doctrines' such as Christ's death on the cross just a demonstration.

Best to ya,take care...
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28466 Jul 6, 2012
Hi Jack:

Good point concerning the fruit, WE CAN TELL THEM BY THEIR FRUIT A GOOD TREE CANNOT BEAR BAD FRUIT AND BAD TREE CANNOT BEAR GOOD FRUIT YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THERE FRUIT JESUS SAID. SO, WHEN WE READ THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT IN GAL. 5:22-23, THIS IS LIKE A MIRROR FOR ALL OF US TO LOOK INTO TO EXAMINE OUR SELF TO MAKE SURE OUR CALLING AND ELECTION IS SURE, 2 PETER 1:10, 2 COR. 13:5. JACK, THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS CLOSE WITH THESE VERSES, 1 JOHN 3:13-15.
"MARVEL NOT, MY BRETHREN, IF THE WORLD HATE YOU. WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE, BECAUSE WE LOVE THE BRETHREN. HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH. WHOSOEVER HATETH HIS BROTHER IS A MURDERER: AND WE KNOW THAT NO MURDERER HATH ETERNAL LIFE ABIDING IN HIM."
JACK, WHEN I FIRST MEDITATED ON THESE VERSES AND REALLY PRAYED ON THESE VERSES I WAS SHOCKED THIS IS VERY, VERY, STRONG AND CONVICTING LANGUAGE AND THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN GET AROUND FROM THE FACTS OF THESE VERSES, JUST THINK ABOUT THIS WHEN I SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON AND HE COULD BE A BROTHER I DON'T KNOW HIS HEART BUT I KNOW IN THESE VERSES IF I SAY A HARSH AND NASTY THING TO ANOTHER BROTHER AND SHOW HATERED TOWARDS HIM THEN I MYSELF AM BEING DECIEVED I AM JUST LIKE A MURDERER AND WE KNOW NO MURDERER HAS ETERANL LIFE IN HIM. THESE VERSES FLORED ME JACK AND I HAD TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THEM AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR TO SEE HOW I STACKED UP AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DID NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE SEEN. GOD IS NOT MIXING WORDS HERE IT IS VERY PLAIN TO SEE THAT IF WE CANNOT SHOW THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IT IS BECAUSE WE MAY NOT BE BORN OF THE SPIRIT I AM SPEAKING OF MYSELF HERE THIS IS THE PERSON I SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT ALL THE TIME NOT THIS PERSON OR THAT ONE LET, GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM JUST PRAY AND LOVE THEM DESPITE WHAT THEY SAY, THINK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT JESUS HAD TO ENDURE THIS SHOULD MAKE US QUAKE IN OUR SHOES ARE WE TRULY CHRIST LKE? THIS IS WHAT [CHRIST-IAN] MEANS IS, CHRIST IN ME? THIS IS WHERE I FIRST HAVE TO LOOK AND GET THAT BEAM THAT IS BLOCKING MY VISION OUT OF MY OWN EYE. THANK YOU. GARY.
PS- SORRY FOR THE [KEY CAPS] TEHY ARE STICKING
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gary,
So they slid back into the "demonstration" mode again, sad. I haven't been able to read threads there(LR) since site been closed of to 'members only', I might re-apply again to post.
You have my heart, I see a great Biblical illiteracy across the landscape, and quite frankly a laziness in study and spiritual discipline.
It's easier to be "spoon-fed" by the pastor or Sunday school teacher for ones "nourishment" than to cut their teeth on the meat of the Word themselves. And it's allowed ,ahem, aberrant teachings and apostasy to slip in:
"About this we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child.
But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil."(Hebrews 5:11-14)
It goes back to ones focus, also, whether it be on a man or the one Man who died for you and me:)
You're right though, it is dark out there,just look at Topix and what goes on at some threads, with 'believers' on them, and how they react and respond to others - no compassion or love of the Master evident. It becomes a show of pride, nothing more.
Sad that.
Wish you had Tmail, were registered, could share more.
May He guide you in all truth,- Jack

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28467 Jul 7, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are longer from me not only stupid? but idot,goof, and primitive
if someone ask you question,do,nt return idiotic your question and own stupidities,and insane psychotic mind?
idiot?
How many evil spirits do you think dwell in you?

Do you know you are demon possessed?

-o-o-o-

“THE LAKE OF FIRE”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28468 Jul 7, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
That sir would depend on which property of matter you wish to measure;)
Be blest,and be a blessing...
How does that work out for you?
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28470 Jul 7, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many evil spirits do you think dwell in you?
Do you know you are demon possessed?
THE problem is that you are posessed by Legion of devil idiots spirits
only you does'nt know this
and badly stinking fumes(posts) flows from your a... like chernobyl atomic explossion-please,put one more time behind your back
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28471 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr.shrink.
You want me to shut up do you?
Now let's see where we go with this. A muslim called for the slaughter of human beings and you wanted that muslim to continue. You raised a strong objection to my call for the poster of that procovotive hatred to be shut up. So you want this Christian to shut up but you wanted the muslim with his hatred to continue. You want people to think you are a Christian.
How very intestering.
Perhaps the reality is that being a "Christian" forms a part of your ID game. It looks like it from this window.
shut up
and never forget Jesus commandments and His Love Agape

before you spreading hates against other faiths or beliefs,

there is not your concern of this guy beliefs, in proper time God will clean up this infested by muslims earth,and you,your church full of witchcraft,hates,wicked gossip,
and spreading propganda ,putting fire to raise war against islamic world
also you are hater, spreader of Lies, hipocrite, and only mouth love, because heart is full of hate, groudge,gossip,and all wicked conspiracies against others faiths,believs,and religions

just shut up, and do,nt teach your RCC hates to other more calm, and more from you humble genuine christians
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28472 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr.shrink.
You want me to shut up do you?
Now let's see where we go with this. A muslim called for the slaughter of human beings and you wanted that muslim to continue. You raised a strong objection to my call for the poster of that procovotive hatred to be shut up. So you want this Christian to shut up but you wanted the muslim with his hatred to continue. You want people to think you are a Christian.
How very intestering.
Perhaps the reality is that being a "Christian" forms a part of your ID game. It looks like it from this window.
jst shut up
at all I am not worldwide christian with dung like yours doctrines of hates others,

my Id.s have location, and are legal on WWW topics,

your psychopatic bambling is like poison,posoning idits like you.

God knows what muslims are doing,and God knows what RCC and churches and you are doing

Not we ,only God in HIS OWN APPOINTED TIME,MAKE EVERYTHING STRAIGHT
CREATING NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH

also not you, not politics,not RCC or churches have something to talk and spread horible hates and suffer before appointed time by God.

rather you are spreading hate propoganda to prepare before God time,slaughte of muslims and christians by muslims- ALSO BE CAREFUL, MAYBE YOU STRAT FIGHT AGAINST GODS INFALAIBLE PROMISE, AND FIGHT AGAINST HIS ETERNAL PLAN TO THIS EARTH
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28473 Jul 7, 2012
-o-o-o- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that work out for you?
start giving answers you clown?

you are without of any own honor, or any authority to put under questions all posters, you clown

I encouruage you-put tape on your back hole,because poisonous fuems from your posts,everybody fiel from computer screen
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28474 Jul 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
Hi Jack:
Good point concerning the fruit, WE CAN TELL THEM BY THEIR FRUIT A GOOD TREE CANNOT BEAR BAD FRUIT AND BAD TREE CANNOT BEAR GOOD FRUIT YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THERE FRUIT JESUS SAID. SO, WHEN WE READ THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT IN GAL. 5:22-23, THIS IS LIKE A MIRROR FOR ALL OF US TO LOOK INTO TO EXAMINE OUR SELF TO MAKE SURE OUR CALLING AND ELECTION IS SURE, 2 PETER 1:10, 2 COR. 13:5. JACK, THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS CLOSE WITH THESE VERSES, 1 JOHN 3:13-15.
"MARVEL NOT, MY BRETHREN, IF THE WORLD HATE YOU. WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE, BECAUSE WE LOVE THE BRETHREN. HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH. WHOSOEVER HATETH HIS BROTHER IS A MURDERER: AND WE KNOW THAT NO MURDERER HATH ETERNAL LIFE ABIDING IN HIM."
JACK, WHEN I FIRST MEDITATED ON THESE VERSES AND REALLY PRAYED ON THESE VERSES I WAS SHOCKED THIS IS VERY, VERY, STRONG AND CONVICTING LANGUAGE AND THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN GET AROUND FROM THE FACTS OF THESE VERSES, JUST THINK ABOUT THIS WHEN I SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON AND HE COULD BE A BROTHER I DON'T KNOW HIS HEART BUT I KNOW IN THESE VERSES IF I SAY A HARSH AND NASTY THING TO ANOTHER BROTHER AND SHOW HATERED TOWARDS HIM THEN I MYSELF AM BEING DECIEVED I AM JUST LIKE A MURDERER AND WE KNOW NO MURDERER HAS ETERANL LIFE IN HIM. THESE VERSES FLORED ME JACK AND I HAD TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THEM AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR TO SEE HOW I STACKED UP AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DID NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE SEEN. GOD IS NOT MIXING WORDS HERE IT IS VERY PLAIN TO SEE THAT IF WE CANNOT SHOW THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IT IS BECAUSE WE MAY NOT BE BORN OF THE SPIRIT I AM SPEAKING OF MYSELF HERE THIS IS THE PERSON I SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT ALL THE TIME NOT THIS PERSON OR THAT ONE LET, GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM JUST PRAY AND LOVE THEM DESPITE WHAT THEY SAY, THINK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT JESUS HAD TO ENDURE THIS SHOULD MAKE US QUAKE IN OUR SHOES ARE WE TRULY CHRIST LKE? THIS IS WHAT [CHRIST-IAN] MEANS IS, CHRIST IN ME? THIS IS WHERE I FIRST HAVE TO LOOK AND GET THAT BEAM THAT IS BLOCKING MY VISION OUT OF MY OWN EYE. THANK YOU. GARY.
PS- SORRY FOR THE [KEY CAPS] TEHY ARE STICKING
<quoted text>
agree Gary
Only your passages point to the true brothers in Christ,and any nasty things against own brother in Christ(not faken cyber liars brothers) are like muredrous acts

all those passages does,nt point to worldwide satanic brotherhood belonging to the father deceiver and his own kingdom

Bible is Codex,Moral Codex written only to Gods Children future eternal Kings,
not to the lairs,pretenders of Christ followers or this wicked world being in the satan hands as his kingdom- churches,politics,and economies= satan kingdom
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28476 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got your little hammer with you dr.shrink? You are supposed bang that down on the bench. Are you wearing a curly wig? Dr.shrink detemines who should be exterminated and who shouldn't! In favour of doing the Hitler on Homosexuals. Aren't you? You made that very apparent in your hypocrisy. That's your religion.
Never forget Jesus' love you say? Maybe the Jesus you know is the one who ran away from the cross!
you again idiot
I am not dr shrink,
nor I do'nt determine who should be exterminated

read my posts about CHIEF JUDGE GOD DETERMINE WHO SUPPOSE TO EXTERMINATED.

rather you put judge english wig of RCC and accuse others of Hipocrisies
Do you know me ,you idiot? to tell me about if I am hipocrite or not
I pee 10000 on your RCC teachings and world christianity doctrines,also WHAT HIPOCRTIE I AM?
you uneducated little hateful troll?

you know what?
better to fart loud,as to write responds to you, you poor hipocrite
teachings Gods Love around,and spreading hates against other beliefs
RATHER YOU ARE POOR AND LOST RCC HIPOCRITE AND LAIR

just flush your feces

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#28477 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got your little hammer with you dr.shrink? You are supposed bang that down on the bench. Are you wearing a curly wig? Dr.shrink detemines who should be exterminated and who shouldn't! In favour of doing the Hitler on Homosexuals. Aren't you? You made that very apparent in your hypocrisy. That's your religion.
Never forget Jesus' love you say? Maybe the Jesus you know is the one who ran away from the cross!
Pot meet kettle. All you do is judge nearly each and every post, hypocrite. And you have the colossal gall to speak of others faults. You've got more than you'll ever be able to deal with in this lifetime. And those voices in your head, they ain't from God. Feeling a bit claustrophobic there in your closet??

James 4:

11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28478 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
instead speaking Lies around
start listen family radio Gospel 7/24 day an night
"FEED MY SHEEPS" www. familyradio.com
because your fracking RCC robed you of true faith,and only once a week Lie to you at Sunday

this is Gospel broadcast who can save your poor miserable lost life in the RCC
www.familyradio.com
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28479 Jul 7, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot meet kettle. All you do is judge nearly each and every post, hypocrite. And you have the colossal gall to speak of others faults. You've got more than you'll ever be able to deal with in this lifetime. And those voices in your head, they ain't from God. Feeling a bit claustrophobic there in your closet??
James 4:
11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
I do'nt conside to be my brother-poster named JOHN RCC devil servants
Also given passages by you mamad
does'nt apply to him,or to me

wicked world is lost,and are lost their devil children together with his kingdom(Not our brothers)

may God always bless you madam

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#28483 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you who considers yourself a worthy condemner of the Roman Catholic church. Judge Cindy, does your curly wig have extensions?
Objection overuled!
Would you like to stop spamming this topic and get to the subject? The harold camping cult? You quite like that little sect. Little children waking up terified that Jesus had left them behind. Their parents duped out of their life savings. What is Mr. Camping doing about that?
My hair isn't curly, but at least I have hair. hehe. Camping or no one else from FR asked anyone for their life savings. The money was spent on free promotions and missionary work. BTW, my cousin Chet Bitterman from Maryland was a famous missionary that was killed by terrorists. The remainder of his family is carrying on his work for the Lord, as are many of us.

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/3666...

http://www.familyradio.com/

http://fsiforms.familyradio.org/fm/

http://worldwide.familyradio.org/listen/

I just ordered a bunch of free stuff. Gotta love em!!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28484 Jul 7, 2012
Hi pipek:

Yes, I agree good advice. When I think of all the danger that we are set upon in this world it can greive one can it not? We sometime can put our guard down thnking that the churches will not fail one will it? Well, we have seen in the past 25 years all kinds of churches are being exposed and it is truly sad because we send our children there thininking they are in good hands again, we let our guards down. We think because this church is well known surely this must be a good sound church?

None of this makes it a good church. I would recommend for one to just first read the Bible and pray for wisdom and understanding going to the Lord pleading with Him Lord, will in me to will and do of YOUR good pleasure. I know we have to go to the word of God very humble because this is where God speaks to us in His word the word Jesus said, is what sets the captives free and only God can give one true repentance to see truth 2 Tim. 2:25-26 goes into great detail I will quote this verse because it tells us if God does not show us truth then we can be taken captive by Satan at his will. This is shocking is it not? Here is what God is speaking here.

"And the servant of the LORD must not strive, but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patiant. In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to THE ACKNOWLEDGING OF THE TRUTH. And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by himat his will." 2 Timothy 2:25-26

1- The true servant of God reproves one with the fruit of the Spirit.

2- We see in this verse we are to be gentle, patient, and in meekness.

3- We are not to keep striving or arguing over a matter present the word out of true love and concern for this dear soul to exhort them, 2 Tim. 3:16.

4- We are to instruct them only in the word those that oppose the truth or themselves this is what they really are doing when one rejects truth.

5- When doing this in the fruit of the Spirit it goes on and says, prehaps who can tell? God could give them repentance to acknowledge the truth.

6- If they refuse to do this on major doctrines then God tells us sad to say they will be taken captive by Satan at his will.

7- You see if one is not saved he is already in the kingdom of darkness only one God gives us true repentace then we are translated into the kingdom of His dear Son, being saved by the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-6, 4:23, 17:17, 1 Peter 1:23

8- When God does this work you are His child and God will use His word to correct us and if need be chasten all His children He will do this at times to get our attention back on Him.

9- Does anyone see the Lord arguing over and over on the same issue? No! He gives His word and leaves it there and sometimes He will quicken one to see the truth as we see in those verses.

10- God in His great love will draw His people for no man can come to me Jesus said unless the Father draws him, thus God gets all the glory in His work that we believe, John 6:29. Thank you. Gary
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
agree Gary
Only your passages point to the true brothers in Christ,and any nasty things against own brother in Christ(not faken cyber liars brothers) are like muredrous acts
all those passages does,nt point to worldwide satanic brotherhood belonging to the father deceiver and his own kingdom
Bible is Codex,Moral Codex written only to Gods Children future eternal Kings,
not to the lairs,pretenders of Christ followers or this wicked world being in the satan hands as his kingdom- churches,politics,and economies= satan kingdom

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#28486 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Cindy. Missionary work. False prophesies. That kind of missionary work and a false gospel while feeding the sheep in form of Camping and his cohorts.. Just a demo!
The "false gospel" is the RCC, Babylon. You gonna burn with it??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whore_of_Babylon

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...

Considering you pagan worship you have absolutely no right to speak of Camping. He believes in the Bible and worships Christ. You believe in and worship a dead woman.

You CANNOT earn your way to heaven or redeem you own sins through "Justification". All your pagan acts and rituals will only earn you the key to hell.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28487 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr.shrink, you don't know the difference between feeding the sheep and starving the sheep. How many people have had their faith consumed by Family Radio? How many poured their life savings in to Mr. Camping's pocket? He has trouble sitting down because of that wad lining his back pocket.
False prophesies and fear. That's Family Radio. Not exactly feeding the sheep dr. shrink. Mr. Camping's idea of feeding the sheep appears to be to feed him. A wolf dressed as a sheep.
Where is the love?
Those who say they have forgiven Mr. Camping might be the ones God blesses. Why isn't Camping doing anything though if he is genuinely sorry? His life has been to take people for a ride. There doesn't really appear to be any change there. Good fruit cannot grow on a bad tree. Where is the good fruit? Non existent. Starving the sheep.
That is the sad reality of Family Radio.
You have more respect for false prophesies, and playing Internet games than you have for the truth.
www.familyradio.com
if you listen all week day and night Bible reading and Hymns about our Lord,
your spiritual nourished heart,will stop to hate others, stor witchcraft gossip.com plains about another humans faiths,muslims, stop hate

also spiritual starving is once a week inside of your RCCC,full of "beauties", idol worshipers,and priest sermon -full of lies,

once a week listen and eat poison food made you not sheep,only goat without of eyes, and 3 legs,

you are criple goat,following wide road to the death.

spend more time on internet with
www.familyradio.com
or contact gary LR web page as memeber and learn basic oracles of TRUE JESUS CHRIST TEACHINGS
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#28488 Jul 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Cindy. Missionary work. False prophesies. That kind of missionary work and a false gospel while feeding the sheep in form of Camping and his cohorts.. Just a demo!
RATHER cohorts of RCC infested immoral this world,and producted bastard babe-Atheism
Cohorts of Holy Crusades, dark ages, jesuits killed and muredered all heretics, ended on 2 WW and sent belssings for Vatican Pope RCC to Hitler slaughtering same catolics only from different countries,so even today deadly spread inmorality,phedofilia,adulteri es,fornication,wicked gossip-etc-
is SIMPLE SIGN THAT RCC AND WORLDWIDE PSEUD CHRISTENDON DOES,NT HAVE ANY GODS FRUITS GAL 5;22-29

GET HEAL SLOWLY JOHN
LOOK AT POSTED WEBS BY Cindy,
and start look at more deeper at www.familyradio.com

maybe you will understand whole humble life of mr camping who spent all His life,to spread NOBLE TRUE CHRIST GOSPEL BY RADIO AROUND THE WORLD

RCC misinaries thiefs to africa and S.AMERICA, just reap and rob poor catolics from sources to buy them food,and shelters
and RCC misjonaries look like fat pigs, but poor RCC people look like skiny skeletons with babe bellies like balonas from humner,and starvation
also your faken misionaries did noble job and still doinng noble job,only for their empty bellies,pockets and banks
uh uh sad very sad

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28490 Jul 7, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Wildweirdwillie 53,004
Holy Gospel of Donald Trump (Mar '16) 4 min Republican Christian 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min ClinateDepot dot Com 693,471
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 12 min spotlight on truth 15
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min another viewer 992,294
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Peter Ross 446,002
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 41 min Tony 6,744
More from around the web