What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#28175 Jun 14, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry mother f.... what I miss,
worry of yourself, and who are you at all,
and get your wicked face away from dictating others who they are,and to whom they belong,
for sure many people despise you as fake teacher,and person with 0 credit without of any GODS FRUITS,
from the fruits we will know them,
your insults,hates of other religions and people with different views is simple sign,
that your fruits are corrupted and controled by DEVIL.
very simple you are exposed everywhere,that you are clown and idiot,playing big teacher,
And YOU'RE displaying fruits of the Spirit in this post, I presume?

Please, you 'play with fire, you're gonna get burned', eventually. You're upset your game is exposed, sorry - anyone with eyes opened can see you for what you are.

Also "Mr. Shrink", this is an 'open forum', you don't dictate who may post here, or anywhere , for that matter.

Have a good night.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#28181 Jun 24, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
Job 14;20-23
The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days,
and the number of years is hidden to the oppressor
a dreadful sound in his ears, in prosperity the destroyer shall come upon him
HE BELIVETH NOT THAT THAT HE SHALL RETURN OUT OF DARKNESS,AND HE IS WAITED FOR OF THE SWORD
HE WANDERETH ABROAD,FO BREAD SAYING,WHERE IS IT?
HE KNOWETH THAT THE DAY OF DARKNESS IS READY AT HIS HAND
----------
VERY SIMPLE DEFEAT THIS PASSAGE,POSTERS LIKE SENECUS-HATER PAST OCULTIST WITH HIS OUJA BOARD,
PREDICTING EVIL DAYS AGAINST TRUE BELIEVERS, AND MOCKING THEM
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28182 Jun 24, 2012
Dear all:

I understand it has been some time since I have been on my site here.

AS YOU KNOW WHY, FOR MOST HERE IT WAS BECAUSE I HAD MUCH TO GO OVER CONCERNING A DATE THAT I POSTED HERE THAT WAS WRONG AND SINFUL AND I JUST LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL HERE. I HAVE BEEN IN GROSS ERROR CONCERNING THIS ISSUE I BELIEVE GOD USED THIS DATE FOR ONE GOOD THING AND THAT IS, TO HUMBLE ME AND THIS IS ALWAYS GOOD BECAUSE THE PRIDE OF MAN CAN COME ON VERY SUBTLE AND THIS WAS ALL PRIDE IN THINKING I WAS WISER THAN THE ALMIGHTY SHAME ON ME!

By God's mercy and grace I was able to see the danger of setting any dates this will never happen again I believe this day is only known to the Lord, Zech. 14:6-9, We all only know in part and we declare in part, 1 Cor. 13. I am more intrested in the gospel of salvation this was my main intent from the start of this site that is, to share truth from the Bible alone concerning the nature of salvation after all, what can be more important?

For those that are intrested in the gospel of grace alone apart from any work we can do to atain for salvation is wrong, it is by grace plus nothing. However, when God truly saves one he will produse the fruits of the Spirit of God, Gal. 5:22-23, this alone is the work of the Holy Spirit working His salvation out in the believer's walk. If anyone would like to discuss the nature of salvation I believe I can be of some assist here. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28183 Jun 24, 2012
Dear all:

This was a very good answer to the [no hope, no salvation] teaching it is a deadly teaching that must be exposed, it is now mostly isolated to a group called [time and judgment] by Chris who is in rebelion concerning salvation being over, it strips all the fruits of the Holy Spirit by thise false teaching, the first fruit is love and without the love of God shed abroad in a believers heart there is no hope, no faith, 1 Cor. 13:12-13. Only God the Holy Spirit can reveal truth buit we also must keep in mind that is, we all only know in part and we declare in part, 1 Cor. 13:11-13. We in the flesh would like to no more but there is a limit in what man can know this includes the saved man also. Thank you for this input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
real wrote:
Good for Darrel, John and the others in the LR group for continuing to correct a wrong doctrine of no more salvation, the following was posted by John:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Latter_Rain/mes...
"Take notice what we read in these verses - In both cases the door is shut when the master (bridegroom) has come - Luke 13:23-26 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24 Strive to enter in at the strait [4728] gate [4439. pule]: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up [1453], and hath shut [608] to the door [2374. thura], and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door [2374. thura], saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. Matthew 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door [2374. thura] was shut [2808]. But then we read here in this verse - Luke 11:5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; Compare midnight to this verse – Mark 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: When does the bridegroom come? Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then we read on in Luke 11 - Luke 11:6-9 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him? 7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door [2374. thura] is now shut [2808], and my children are with me in bed [2845]; I cannot rise and give thee.
If I am reading this right the friend is wanting to come in but the door is shut and it is also midnight in which case the Bridegroom has already come and shut the door and the five virgins are with Christ or they are His children in bed. Bed same Greek word used here –
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed [2845] undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Going back to Luke 11 the door is shut remarkable what do we read in verses 8-10 -
Luke 11:8-10 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth. 9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock [2925], and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh [2925] it shall be opened."
The rest can be read by clicking the link above.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28184 Jun 24, 2012
Dear all:

I am greatful that some here are on the LR site here there is much truth there. However, pray that this site will continue to be open to correction also. This site gives one a chance to show what they believe is truth from the word and it is checked out as the Bereans to see if these things are so or not. However, most are under control and the dialog in the fruit of the Spirit, it can get heated at times as you can see that is, those that are on this site. You will see myself on there and if there is anything you may disagree with me on there please show me I am open to correction I have been in error enough to know I do not know it all but what I do believe what I know is truth you can see I will back it up with the word of God we can sometime get in the flesh but we truly try to limit that action, Darrell has done a good job as a moderator even though I may disagree with him on some issues at least he does not delete thus far as [Time and judgment] site does. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#28186 Jun 24, 2012
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
This was a very good answer to the [no hope, no salvation] teaching it is a deadly teaching that must be exposed, it is now mostly isolated to a group called [time and judgment] by Chris who is in rebelion concerning salvation being over, it strips all the fruits of the Holy Spirit by thise false teaching, the first fruit is love and without the love of God shed abroad in a believers heart there is no hope, no faith, 1 Cor. 13:12-13. Only God the Holy Spirit can reveal truth buit we also must keep in mind that is, we all only know in part and we declare in part, 1 Cor. 13:11-13. We in the flesh would like to no more but there is a limit in what man can know this includes the saved man also. Thank you for this input. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
<quoted text>
This is something else I predicted(no pun intended) would occur after the failure(s), isolated groups would form to "pick up the mantle" , so to speak, to carry on the delusion. Happened with other apocalyptic in the past, and often times "splinter groups" form. McCann is just another.

Sad that....

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#28187 Jun 24, 2012
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
I am greatful that some here are on the LR site here there is much truth there. However, pray that this site will continue to be open to correction also. This site gives one a chance to show what they believe is truth from the word and it is checked out as the Bereans to see if these things are so or not. However, most are under control and the dialog in the fruit of the Spirit, it can get heated at times as you can see that is, those that are on this site. You will see myself on there and if there is anything you may disagree with me on there please show me I am open to correction I have been in error enough to know I do not know it all but what I do believe what I know is truth you can see I will back it up with the word of God we can sometime get in the flesh but we truly try to limit that action, Darrell has done a good job as a moderator even though I may disagree with him on some issues at least he does not delete thus far as [Time and judgment] site does. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
None of us have it all "sewn up" Gary but there are essentials of the faith believers should agree upon. Other 'secondary issues' are the "in house" debates and should be able to be discussed without fear of a brother or sister being "cast out".

Take care.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#28188 Jun 24, 2012
AHhhhh,... I just made a check at LR.. seems it's a 'closed club' now...posts non-viewable...and Yahoo it shutting down group apps and chat July 4(uh...Happy 4th?)

Hmmmmm....
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28189 Jun 24, 2012
Hi Senecus:

Yes, it is sad to see these splinter groups pop op as [time and judgment] lead by Chris. I knew him well at least I thought to see one take the worse part of these false dates and to take the [no hope, no salvation] and give people nothing but despair and loss of any hope this doctrine robs one of the core of the very heart of the gospel of good news that is, the salvation of a lost soul what can be more important than this? Thanks for hanging in there. Gary 1 John 3:13-15.
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something else I predicted(no pun intended) would occur after the failure(s), isolated groups would form to "pick up the mantle" , so to speak, to carry on the delusion. Happened with other apocalyptic in the past, and often times "splinter groups" form. McCann is just another.
Sad that....
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28190 Jun 24, 2012
Hi Senecus:

Yes, I agree anything can be discussed if it relates to the word of God, it is good to have an open dialog without the flesh getting the best of one self this I believe we all need more of longsuffering and patiance at least I do. It can be hard to look objectivly because of our inner bias and many times we don't even know we have it. I find in my life I cannot trust this flesh for nothing and knowing the differece between being caught up in the moment not allowing for correction can be grave. However, the bottom line is, God must give us wisdom and understanding according to His good pleasure, this is one reason why religion in general can be so hard to discuss because there is a deep core of beliefs we do not like to see steped upon not knowing we could be headed in the wrong diriction. I ofen wonder how much of other people influence us over the truth of the word of God? Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us have it all "sewn up" Gary but there are essentials of the faith believers should agree upon. Other 'secondary issues' are the "in house" debates and should be able to be discussed without fear of a brother or sister being "cast out".
Take care.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28191 Jun 24, 2012
Hi Senecus:

I wonder why? Has Darrell let anyone know this on the LR? I did not see this. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Senecus wrote:
AHhhhh,... I just made a check at LR.. seems it's a 'closed club' now...posts non-viewable...and Yahoo it shutting down group apps and chat July 4(uh...Happy 4th?)
Hmmmmm....

“Vril Energy”

Since: Jan 10

Everett, WA

#28192 Jun 25, 2012
Will wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Sandal! Follow the Sandal!"
"No, follow the Gourd! The Gourd is Holy!"
LOL
(for you Python fans out there)
You don't belong on this thread, take it to the Worship Satan thread

“Vril Energy”

Everett, WA

#28193 Jun 25, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text> This is something else I predicted(no pun intended) would occur after the failure(s), isolated groups would form to "pick up the mantle" , so to speak, to carry on the delusion. Happened with other apocalyptic in the past, and often times "splinter groups" form. McCann is just another.
Sad that....
You don't belong on this thread, take it to the Worship Satan threa

True that....

“Vril Energy”

Everett, WA

#28194 Jun 25, 2012
In the book of JOB Satan the Devil went to and fro seeking whom he could devour (not exact quote). Point being, he could not do anything bad unless God gave him permission directly to do it...

Yes or No?

“Actinium isotope Ac 227 AN:89”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#28196 Jun 25, 2012
Dear Gary Higgs,
Did you ever read the book--
WHAT YOUR COUNSELOR NEVER TOLD YOU Seven Secrets Revealed, Conquer the Power of Sin in Your Life

Written by: Dr. William Backus

Eager to hear your thoughts about the book if you did read it before....

“Actinium isotope Ac 227 AN:89”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#28197 Jun 25, 2012
Short review of WHAT YOUR COUNSELOR NEVER TOLD YOU.

What if some of your emotional and psychological problems aren’t just a medical problem–what if sin is playing a role? Dr. William Backus challenges the common assertion that all psychological illnesses are merely a physical or medical phenomenon in this fascinating treatise on the seven deadly sins.

Note the word “merely” carefully. Backus does believe that true psychological illnesses do exist–problems that are medical or biochemical in nature and require medical treatment. But, he argues in this book that many psychological illnesses also have a component of sin co-existing with, and often intensifying the effects of, that psychological illness.

One might think that a book about sin would be a book filled with condemnation. "What Your Counselor Never Told You" is without condemnation. Backus does more than encourage his readers to examine themselves regarding sin; he also offers his readers practical steps for getting out of sin.

Backus’s stresses repentance and reliance on God through reading the Holy Bible and being led by the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ's Heavenly name; as the most important step in becoming free from besetting sin.

Then, Backus speaks of “three important rules for success”.
#1: First, he encourages his clients to “check [their] Spirit-given internal speech”. Basically, he is saying that we should choose to listen to the Spirit of God (See Ephesians and Galatians), rather than the sin-driven self-talk<--See the Book of James.
#2: Second, he encourages his client to “choose incompatible behavior.” If greed is your problem, learn to practice charity. If pride is your problem, choose to praise others. If envy is your problem, choose to rejoice in others’ fortune.
#3: The third principle Backus speaks of is “zealous determination.” Here, he says that we really need to WILL to overcome sin. We need to decide that we are no longer WILLing to let sin have mastery over us.

Backus’s studies have found depression to be highly correlated with the Deadly Sin of Sloth. This information, however difficult it might be, is vitally important for anyone who suffers from depression. Backus does not downplay the role of the psychological and clinical diagnosis depression. Backus describes sloth as “sadness and apathy in the face of spiritual good,” among other things... Often depressed individuals assume that because of the feelings brought on by the depression, they have no choice in the matter–and they give in to apathy, slothfulness, and a sinful view of God and His blessings.

Romans 1:21 refers to Backus’s assertion:“because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.”

In times when, in the depths of depression, one turns one's eyes away from God, through his Word and the Holy Spirit's leading in Jesus Christ's Heavenly Name, even though one knows Him, even though one has EXPERIENCED His great love,
then..
one's eyes turn away from God and turn to one's own feelings leading one to increasingly more futile and dark thoughts. At that point, the condition can go from merely the biochemical seasonal affective disorder to the spiritual sin of despair. Marilla Cuthbert was right when she said,“To despair is to turn our backs on God.” The sin of sloth is when one looks at one's circumstances or feelings as greater than God and His mercies.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28199 Jun 25, 2012
Hi CLG:
Yes, you have that right, Satan really cannot do anything to the child of God unless God permits this. Satan does come like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. However, the difference between a child of God and the unsaved is God chastens His people every child he scourges this can take on different forms of correction to get our attention back to the Lord. However, with the unsaved they will not be chastened they will be [punised] there is a difference to chasten a loved one like you would your child you do it for there good. However, for the unsaved there own sins will end up bringing them into punishment in hell. When one does a word study to see how God uses those two words we can see that God never punishes His childrens he correcs them by His word and ifthey do not take heed in the form of a chastening, this can come on to many different means as a loss of a job, being ill, and so on. We have to watch because this may be just a cause of old age and such but when we truly look at our life and what we are doing and we seek God in prayers we can see God will assist us at times even to the point of death as Samson he was a judge of the people and he fell into sin with Delilah with lust of the eyes and what happened? Yes, he lost his sight. I hope this was of some help. Very good question. Again, thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
CLG at College wrote:
In the book of JOB Satan the Devil went to and fro seeking whom he could devour (not exact quote). Point being, he could not do anything bad unless God gave him permission directly to do it...
Yes or No?
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28200 Jun 25, 2012
Hi John:

You have raised a fair question and I can understand why you would frame a question like yours I am sure you speak for many people herre.

John, I believe we all fall and at times the fall can be great as we see in the word of God many of God's people fell into sin and error, the sin as Moses did when he took it upon himself to kill an Egyptian, we can see with David sin with the woman Bathsehba and so on God never hides their sins does He? No, I believe He does this to show us that God will correct His own every child and he will take correction either by the word or by chastisment from God.

John, what I have taught was a grevious sin however does anyone of us teach 100% truth? No, we are all on a learning curve and the Bible God's word is given to us for corrction, reproof, in sound doctrine, 2 Tim. 3:16. So, we all only know in part and we declare in part, 1 Cor. 13:12-13. However, the difference is, the child of God will not hold on to some sin be it of the flesh or wrong doctrine God will correct Him and he will take correction. You see John there are many people who sins can be shown from the word of God where they are wrong and in their pride they will not admit to this, it may mean they are not saved as you knoow this is why we have so many different kinds of religions today now they all cannot be right can they? No, they only know in part and they declare in part. However, the big test is, how do they respond to correction? Some sad to say have not repented over these false dates and the [no hope, no salvation] teaching which is deadly. Yes, I was chastened and I needed this it was not pleasnat at the time no chastening is. However, the Bible goes and and says it is done for the child of God so the peacable fruits will bring forth in the child of God's life, in other words he will learn from his error and sin grevious as it was and I am not soft pedeling this sin, we must expose it head on and call it what it is dirty rotton sin. However, the good news is, this is who God saves sinners not the self righteous does he? No, do I qualify for redemption as any other child of God. I believe I have learned a great deal from all this mess and it is very humblying I lost a great deal but at the end it serves the child of God a great leason and that is, the seriousness of sin. We see many of God's desciples have fallen from time to time and God's people, I can give you example after example this is truly a blessing that God exposes other children of God sins because we see that they are not perfect but when we look at King David sin with Bathsheba we can see it served him a great leason he never forgot just read Psalm 51 this is when Nathan the prophet exposed David's sin and he repented and grieved over his sin and because of this sin with this woman he ended up having her husband killed on the front lines Uriah was killed and Nathan exposed David. You see if we do not repent right away God will assist us in chastisment of some kind as he did with David, first God took David child in death when he was born from the sin he had with Bathseba, so the child of God never gets away with sin God in His love and mercy will assist him with correction of some kind. We all only know in part and we declare in part, I am still on this learning curve as it were. Thank you. Gary.
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Gary.
Gary of the Dave and Gary fame is it? If so then you posted with a friend of mine. "Dead Faith Day." That's what he called it.
By your own confession you walked in to and carried a very dangerous doctrine. Many went astray and lost their faith. There were some tragic cases too. Predictions that came to be. You would hear none of it from anyone. You show at the end of your post that you want to teach others. How does a person know that you have it right now?
I hope that you can understand my concern. I also hope your brother is well.
Have a nice day.
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28201 Jun 25, 2012
Hi Lisah:

No, I am sorry to say I never read the book. My greatest counselor for me toady is the book called the Bible this helps in correction resoration, healing, learning forgivness and such, learning more love and patiance towards others who differ with me. You see God in His love will assist me in my fall into this grevious sin of date setting and such, Now I do help others who have been caught up into this sin and I try to help them come to grips of the utter seriousness of this sin, I have come to grips with this and I can see that God will make all things work together for His good to those who have been trained by their correction by the grace and mercy of God. Now some have other sins maybe they have not dealt with as of yet and just by this open frank discusion they maybe able to relate to their own sin because sin is sin in the eyes of a holy God is it not? So what I say maybe of some help in other's lives, God tells us that a broken and a contrite heart the Lord does not despise because God humbles him or her in their sin after they have been corrected by the word or God assisted them in chastisment of some kind it can come in many different forms. So, I do read other books but not really like I do the Bible for correction, repoof, in righteousness and in sound doctrine, so by the mercy and grace of God I am making correction and I believe God is even allowing this to work out to help others in their strugel of life and sin. I thank you for the recomendation maybe I will check this book out if I have tiime. Again, thank you for your concern it is appreciated. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Lisah Goodman wrote:
Dear Gary Higgs,
Did you ever read the book--
WHAT YOUR COUNSELOR NEVER TOLD YOU Seven Secrets Revealed, Conquer the Power of Sin in Your Life
Written by: Dr. William Backus
Eager to hear your thoughts about the book if you did read it before....
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#28202 Jun 25, 2012
Hi Lisah:

From what you gave out of his book was some good advice. Thank you. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Lisah Goodman wrote:
Short review of WHAT YOUR COUNSELOR NEVER TOLD YOU.
What if some of your emotional and psychological problems aren’t just a medical problem–what if sin is playing a role? Dr. William Backus challenges the common assertion that all psychological illnesses are merely a physical or medical phenomenon in this fascinating treatise on the seven deadly sins.
Note the word “merely” carefully. Backus does believe that true psychological illnesses do exist–problems that are medical or biochemical in nature and require medical treatment. But, he argues in this book that many psychological illnesses also have a component of sin co-existing with, and often intensifying the effects of, that psychological illness.
One might think that a book about sin would be a book filled with condemnation. "What Your Counselor Never Told You" is without condemnation. Backus does more than encourage his readers to examine themselves regarding sin; he also offers his readers practical steps for getting out of sin.
Backus’s stresses repentance and reliance on God through reading the Holy Bible and being led by the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ's Heavenly name; as the most important step in becoming free from besetting sin.
Then, Backus speaks of “three important rules for success”.
#1: First, he encourages his clients to “check [their] Spirit-given internal speech”. Basically, he is saying that we should choose to listen to the Spirit of God (See Ephesians and Galatians), rather than the sin-driven self-talk<--See the Book of James.
#2: Second, he encourages his client to “choose incompatible behavior.” If greed is your problem, learn to practice charity. If pride is your problem, choose to praise others. If envy is your problem, choose to rejoice in others’ fortune.
#3: The third principle Backus speaks of is “zealous determination.” Here, he says that we really need to WILL to overcome sin. We need to decide that we are no longer WILLing to let sin have mastery over us.
Backus’s studies have found depression to be highly correlated with the Deadly Sin of Sloth. This information, however difficult it might be, is vitally important for anyone who suffers from depression. Backus does not downplay the role of the psychological and clinical diagnosis depression. Backus describes sloth as “sadness and apathy in the face of spiritual good,” among other things... Often depressed individuals assume that because of the feelings brought on by the depression, they have no choice in the matter–and they give in to apathy, slothfulness, and a sinful view of God and His blessings.
Romans 1:21 refers to Backus’s assertion:“because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.”
In times when, in the depths of depression, one turns one's eyes away from God, through his Word and the Holy Spirit's leading in Jesus Christ's Heavenly Name, even though one knows Him, even though one has EXPERIENCED His great love,
then..
one's eyes turn away from God and turn to one's own feelings leading one to increasingly more futile and dark thoughts. At that point, the condition can go from merely the biochemical seasonal affective disorder to the spiritual sin of despair. Marilla Cuthbert was right when she said,“To despair is to turn our backs on God.” The sin of sloth is when one looks at one's circumstances or feelings as greater than God and His mercies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min 07 Mustang 8,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 682,008
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Aerobatty 124,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min The Mod Squad 286,502
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min lil whispers 619,474
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,433
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,373
More from around the web