|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then please tell me who if not infants is Psalm 58 speaking of? I never heard of an adult coming forth from the womb.
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you have read the book " left behind " , where the authors said that all children will be raptured on the day of the rapture, no earthquake mentioned.
Well that is not taught by the bible. all sinners unsaved will enter into judgment day, including children and babies. All are sinners, and are guilty before God. Psalm 58 claims that all the wicked go astray from the womb, as soon as they are born, speaking lies. Why ? because we are all born rebels against Gods law. It's a natural birth defect. We need the Great Physician to cure us of our putrifying sores. Seek the Savior's mercy now while you can, ask to be saved from the wrath of God against you for your sin.
May the Lord have mercy.

SonsOfZaDok wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have not read the books left behind...I do not believe in a rapture at all....it is NOT Biblical.......Hey satan little helpers...... Babies can not talk, they are innocent
All Babies are innocent, You False Prophets !! What horrible SIN has a 2 mouth old baby done?..... I'll tell you ... NONE
WHO.....would even suggest such a thing about innocent babies?...You are Truly INSANE nysdan ...and the spirit of satan himself resides in YOU!
nysdan this scripture was wrote for FALSE Prophets like you... Proverbs 18:7
The mouths of fools are their Ruin... They Trap Themselves with their own lips....That means their own words nysdan

Scripture Twisters follow satan like you nysdan!

Matthew 18....And Jesus Called a LITTLE CHILD unto him, and set him in the midst of them.... And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and Become as Little Children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Have you NOT READ nysdan ??..... Become as Little Children, "Little Children are Innocence" All Babies are Innocence and IF you did not notice, they are much younger than children.

Read on down False Prophet nysdan in Psalm 58.. its talking about their teeth.... Break their Teeth, O God,.... in their mouth:....Break out Their BIG GREAT TEETH!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

SonsOfZaDok wrote:
<quoted text>
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you have read the book " left behind " , where the authors said that all children will be raptured on the day of the rapture, no earthquake mentioned.
Well that is not taught by the bible. all sinners unsaved will enter into judgment day, including children and babies. All are sinners, and are guilty before God. Psalm 58 claims that all the wicked go astray from the womb, as soon as they are born, speaking lies. Why ? because we are all born rebels against Gods law. It's a natural birth defect. We need the Great Physician to cure us of our putrifying sores. Seek the Savior's mercy now while you can, ask to be saved from the wrath of God against you for your sin.
May the Lord have mercy.
SonsOfZaDok wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have not read the books left behind...I do not believe in a rapture at all....it is NOT Biblical.......Hey satan little helpers...... Babies can not talk, they are innocent
All Babies are innocent, You False Prophets !! What horrible SIN has a 2 mouth old baby done?..... I'll tell you ... NONE
WHO.....would even suggest such a thing about innocent babies?...You are Truly INSANE nysdan ...and the spirit of satan himself resides in YOU!
nysdan this scripture was wrote for FALSE Prophets like you... Proverbs 18:7
The mouths of fools are their Ruin... They Trap Themselves with their own lips....That means their own words nysdan
Scripture Twisters follow satan like you nysdan!
Matthew 18....And Jesus Called a LITTLE CHILD unto him, and set him in the midst of them.... And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and Become as Little Children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Have you NOT READ nysdan ??..... Become as Little Children, "Little Children are Innocence" All Babies are Innocence and IF you did not notice, they are much younger than children.
Read on down False Prophet nysdan in Psalm 58.. its talking about their teeth.... Break their Teeth, O God,.... in their mouth:....Break out Their BIG GREAT TEETH!!!
Answer the question. who is Psalm 58 speaking of if not babies?

The root problem is , you don't believe Gods word that we are all guilty sinners from birth. You think we have goodness in us. You see how rebellious you are? We all are, naturally. we need a savior.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

finally we are here and finally Gary and the campingites have no one and no where to go. the mocking has been huge, If you notice its not most of the churches that are promting or mocking 21 may. It's the secular media that is promoting 21 may. And it is that same media that is waiting to push Camping over the cliff.Camping didn't predict this but God did. God said the the last days there will be mockers. why? the so called church( people) are the ones that God punishes first. on 22 May the Bible guarenteed 21 may cant be redeemed and they will be distraught and nashing of teeth is coming for many of them

Act 1:6-7 It is not for you to know time
Dan

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

dhabig wrote:
finally we are here and finally Gary and the campingites have no one and no where to go. the mocking has been huge, If you notice its not most of the churches that are promting or mocking 21 may. It's the secular media that is promoting 21 may. And it is that same media that is waiting to push Camping over the cliff.Camping didn't predict this but God did. God said the the last days there will be mockers. why? the so called church( people) are the ones that God punishes first. on 22 May the Bible guarenteed 21 may cant be redeemed and they will be distraught and nashing of teeth is coming for many of them
Act 1:6-7 It is not for you to know time
Dan
Is that really a fact, that the churches are not mocking May 21?

It just happens that they say , no man knows the day or the hour of Christ's return, and 2 Peter 3:3 says that in the last days shall come scoffers saying where is the promise of His coming?
Making reference to the last days by which the signs that God has given us to clue us in that we are in fact in the last days.
So we may safely assume that these to whom He is speaking, KNOW when He will return. The thief pounces on them that donot see him coming.

The place to Go is to the Mountains [ Christ ] that He might save you from entering into destruction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that really a fact, that the churches are not mocking May 21?
It just happens that they say , no man knows the day or the hour of Christ's return, and 2 Peter 3:3 says that in the last days shall come scoffers saying where is the promise of His coming?
Making reference to the last days by which the signs that God has given us to clue us in that we are in fact in the last days.
So we may safely assume that these to whom He is speaking, KNOW when He will return. The thief pounces on them that donot see him coming.
The place to Go is to the Mountains [ Christ ] that He might save you from entering into destruction.
really well its 21 may in Japan right now by 3 hours. now you want change it to 22 may or did Camping mean 21 may in the usa? wow now the usa is in the BIble.

See ya around in afew more hours
act 1 6-7 It is not for you to know time and seasons
Rev 22:10 seal not the prophesy of this Book.
The Bible has been unsealed for 2000 years. You keep adding to it .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

dhabig wrote:
<quoted text> really well its 21 may in Japan right now by 3 hours. now you want change it to 22 may or did Camping mean 21 may in the usa? wow now the usa is in the BIble.
See ya around in afew more hours
act 1 6-7 It is not for you to know time and seasons
Rev 22:10 seal not the prophesy of this Book.
The Bible has been unsealed for 2000 years. You keep adding to it .
The quake will begin at approx 6 PM May 21. So when it is approx 6 PM Japan time the quake will hit there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
The quake will begin at approx 6 PM May 21. So when it is approx 6 PM Japan time the quake will hit there.
less than 12 hours in new zealand its 6 20 am on may 21 . So start your last 18 hours until the 22 of may.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

6PM NZST is 1AM EDST -SO by the early morning hours in the U.S. devotees will know what many already do......
Laughing

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have a great time at your expense, and so will many others, on Sunday. If I were you I'd never appear on Topix again, because you've been nasty, condescending and supremely arrogant for the last year or so, pushing your nonsensical crap on everyone and telling everyone who doesn't worship Harold Camping that they aren't Christians. You're a piece of garbage, and unless you run from Topix, you're going to get your abuse back in spades after your cult master's phony prophecy fails... again.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have a great time at your expense, and so will many others, on Sunday. If I were you I'd never appear on Topix again, because you've been nasty, condescending and supremely arrogant for the last year or so, pushing your nonsensical crap on everyone and telling everyone who doesn't worship Harold Camping that they aren't Christians. You're a piece of garbage, and unless you run from Topix, you're going to get your abuse back in spades after your cult master's phony prophecy fails... again.
I myself wonder how many will have the gonads to come back, especially if Harold makes some kind of statement eluding to another "correction" ,as done in 1994,also employing the "Jonah Clause",again(was said to be in the loop).

Will be interesting to see...
Ticking Down

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Well, the rapturettes are quiet tonight. Since it is well after 1pm (May 21)in parts of the world, this nonsense is just about over.
Ticking Down

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Where is old knee jerk, slip tac, or tip tock, or slack tit, or whatever? You know, Gary? Why isn't he on here rambling?
Where is the eternal wisdom of Nysdan? Why, it appears that they are over at latter rain recalculating time calendars.
(rolling eyes)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Ticking Down wrote:
Where is old knee jerk, slip tac, or tip tock, or slack tit, or whatever? You know, Gary? Why isn't he on here rambling?
Where is the eternal wisdom of Nysdan? Why, it appears that they are over at latter rain recalculating time calendars.
(rolling eyes)
LOL!
Precisely,Gary's been bunkered down at Yahoo Latter Rain thead.
Ticking Down

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Can't you just picture Gary, calculator out, trying to calculate the dates? Poor slack-tit can't even construct a sentence resembling English, much less calculate the end of the world.

At least we have Cindy. We know her brain has never been addled. Maybe she will take over Harold's mantle.
Ticking Down

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Can we all have a little fun, while we wait for the "Chosen Ones" to be hoovered up?

Maybe we can all write predictive missives coming from Family Radio in the next few days...the possibilities are endless. Their excuses could be the "timeline", could be a "Jonah excuse", etc. Maybe they might all play raptured, who knows?

You can either pretend you are writing from the desk of Elijah (Harold Camping), or you can pretend you are Gary (that should be hilarious).

Any takers?

Who is up for it???

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Hello All,

As the thief on the cross, while on death row, in the midst of his execution, was welcomed into Paradise.

And as the Prodigal was feeding...here is the verse;

Luke 15;

16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

As it says in the verse above, "...he came to himself..." perhaps these following words may help someone;

Do you think that when Jesus said that the end time message would go in to all nations for a witness, that the events of every news network reporting May 21, 2011 as Judgment Day, is an act of man? Than you have faith in "man" which is extraordinary.

Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

A verse from Scripture comes to mind;

Luke 4:21

And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Food for thought;

Sincerely,

james
Ticking Down

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Deer soles, may god be mircyful to you as we come to tese awfly horybul daze of jugmunt. my deer pour soles, I only hope that you have gone and red the truth so badly needed at familyradio.com or wecanknow.com or timehasanend.com , for today is the day of salvation. Godbless mr. camping for his ensite and his vision. Noah new, and we know, for God is coming for his Elect, like me and Dave, and Sindy, and James, and we know we are elect because we don't have that slap-tic knee jerk gospell that is preached. We know that only Gods elect, chosen before the world, and come about in these last days by the grace of Harold Camping, in knowing that May 21, 2011 is the day of jujment. Know other posybilytieys are posable. None. It is here, deer souls. In Harold's service, Gary.

“God Bless America”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Hi Senecus, just had to drop by to see what was happening. What time is it here when it is 7pm in Japan? It is kinda of confusing don't you think? I don't know what I' be doing tomorrow, but Sunday I plan to be in church services. You know the body of Christ that doesn't exist anymore. See you later.

“God Bless America”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Sorry I should have said 6pm.
Ticking Down

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

james119 wrote:
Hello All,
As the thief on the cross, while on death row, in the midst of his execution, was welcomed into Paradise.
And as the Prodigal was feeding...here is the verse;
Luke 15;
16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
As it says in the verse above, "...he came to himself..." perhaps these following words may help someone;
Do you think that when Jesus said that the end time message would go in to all nations for a witness, that the events of every news network reporting May 21, 2011 as Judgment Day, is an act of man? Than you have faith in "man" which is extraordinary.
Matthew 24:14 (King James Version)
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
A verse from Scripture comes to mind;
Luke 4:21
And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Food for thought;
Sincerely,
james
James, please. We all know you don't think Jesus paid for ANY SINS ON THE CROSS. You believe it was only a demonstration. So, WHY WOULD IT MATTER ABOUT THE THIEF? Maybe the thief was just a fake demonstration, too? How Can you people have it both ways?? Was Jesus just fakin' the theif out? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,801 - 24,820 of32,851
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

627 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min RiversideRedneck 679,314
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 511,671
Read " SONS OF THUNDER" by Robert Epperly 4 min Tom 1
Bush Vetoes Stem Cell Bill (Jul '06) 7 min swedenforever 163
Dubai Massage Body to Body Service in Dubai 05... 8 min Dubai Massage 0553405368 4
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min wilderide 89,387
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Annaleigh 596,447
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min wilderide 216,330
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••