“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25237 May 18, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, you bible is different from mine and so is your God.
Though one thing that your bible says agrees with mine, and that is that Christ is coming as a thief in the night. He is, for you, because you don't know the day or hour of His return. You are living proof that what the bible says about mockers in the last days, saying, where is the promise of His coming?, for since the fathers fell asleep all things continue as they were from the beginning. To you God has given no signs of the end, when there are plentiful signs in the bible. But your bible doesn't have them.
Besides that, you think that you have the ability to seek after God, when the truth states that there is none that seeks Him, in fact we run from Him, we will not have this Man reign over us!!
You think you can persuade God to save you in some fashion, because you were wise enough to make a decision to follow Him, and you hope that is good enough. But it's only your pride thats convincing you that you have it right. But you are so wrong.
May God have mercy on you.
Sorry again Dan, he is SOOOooooo right. And you WILL be gazing at the sky,watching ,waiting for something that was never to occur in our day. As night comes on Sat. many of your fellow devotees will break out in cold sweats as the grim realisation sets in that you've been had. And then Sunday morning, time to pick up the pieces of lives thrown away for one man's pride. Human's NEVER seem to learn.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"(George Santayana)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25238 May 18, 2011
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry again Dan, he is SOOOooooo right. And you WILL be gazing at the sky,watching ,waiting for something that was never to occur in our day. As night comes on Sat. many of your fellow devotees will break out in cold sweats as the grim realisation sets in that you've been had. And then Sunday morning, time to pick up the pieces of lives thrown away for one man's pride. Human's NEVER seem to learn.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"(George Santayana)
Hello Senecus,

When I read nysdan's post, I could not agree with him more, and therefore my heart goes out to all who are still unaware.

Sincerely,

james

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25239 May 18, 2011
james119 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Senecus,
When I read nysdan's post, I could not agree with him more, and therefore my heart goes out to all who are still unaware.
Sincerely,
james
Hey James, good morning to you,

I understand the stance, the hold it has , the 'allure'~

And I remain on these threads for the same reasons, I care.

Don't be afraid to contact me later, offer is open:)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25240 May 18, 2011
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry again Dan, he is SOOOooooo right. And you WILL be gazing at the sky,watching ,waiting for something that was never to occur in our day. As night comes on Sat. many of your fellow devotees will break out in cold sweats as the grim realisation sets in that you've been had. And then Sunday morning, time to pick up the pieces of lives thrown away for one man's pride. Human's NEVER seem to learn.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"(George Santayana)
Then remember this, the 450 false prophets of Baal also believed they were worshipping the true God, but weren't. Elijah told them so. Much like today, those of us who are worshipping in Spirit and truth, are opposed by those who do not know the truth but are worshipping their system of theology. Like you and others who pride themselves on what they have learned from others, whether individuals, pastors, or shools of theology, and follow the guidelines, will find themselves in the position of the false prophets of Baal, being slain by the word of God on judgment day.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25241 May 18, 2011
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey James, good morning to you,
I understand the stance, the hold it has , the 'allure'~
And I remain on these threads for the same reasons, I care.
Don't be afraid to contact me later, offer is open:)
Maybe you forgot? There is no plan B. All will take place as we have described, according to the Word of God. The stance you hold is a wall about to come down like Jericho, with a shout !!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#25242 May 18, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my responses have been most predictable for one emotionally involved, then you should have no problem remembering everything that we stated to you, including warnings, on the morning of May 21, when you view CNN broadcasting the breaking news of the traveling quake. What will you do? Cry out for mercy ? too late then, but not too late now. Despite what you and others think, that what we believe is all made up by HC, you are so far from the truth.
You may be among those who will say to the Lord, haven't I done many wonderful things in your name, trying to rescue people from what I thought were lies spoken by your true people? You'll have gravel in your mouth, when you die. It's too ugly to ponder. But many will have the same fate. What will you think of us then?
Turn from your pride and submit to Christ, asking Him to show you the truth, who knows? He may. You have 3 days.

Problem with people like you is read what you wrote and take you own advice
listen to what God is saying and not your delusional camping.

You have three days.

remember you swear by this . there is no redemption after 21 may. you and Camping and campingites swear to God by God and the Bible 100% its 21 may. It cant be 22 may 23 may 1 june or oct 21. Its 100% guareented 21 may.
Stop looking up on 21 may your head is going to hurt til 22 may

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25243 May 18, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you forgot? There is no plan B. All will take place as we have described, according to the Word of God. The stance you hold is a wall about to come down like Jericho, with a shout !!
Right- no planB for Harold, but YOU had better have one!

Don't do anything drastic on the 22nd, just come to acceptance that you've followed a flawed teacher and have been conned.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25244 May 18, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then remember this, the 450 false prophets of Baal also believed they were worshipping the true God, but weren't. Elijah told them so. Much like today, those of us who are worshipping in Spirit and truth, are opposed by those who do not know the truth but are worshipping their system of theology. Like you and others who pride themselves on what they have learned from others, whether individuals, pastors, or shools of theology, and follow the guidelines, will find themselves in the position of the false prophets of Baal, being slain by the word of God on judgment day.
Just read what you wrote and you can attribute it to yourself and fellow devotees.

All you and fellow Campingites know is from the mind of Harold- HIS thoughts on what the Bible says to fit HIS presuppositions, nothing more.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25245 May 18, 2011
dhabig wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with people like you is read what you wrote and take you own advice
listen to what God is saying and not your delusional camping.
You have three days.
remember you swear by this . there is no redemption after 21 may. you and Camping and campsites swear to God by God and the Bible 100% its 21 may. It cant be 22 may 23 may 1 june or oct 21. Its 100% guarantee 21 may.
Stop looking up on 21 may your head is going to hurt til 22 may
And the problem with what y'all are saying is John Doe is our teacher. You don't get the message. We are taught by the Spirit of God, because He indwells us. Not the spirit of John Doe.

God teaches us according to His word. Not John Doe's word.

You are so right, judgment day CANNOT be any other day but May 21, you will see. We all will see. Only difference is we who have been born of God, know of a surety that May 21 IS judgment day, you are waiting for a thief because you don't believe what Gods word says.
And why don't you believe it? because you hold to a gospel concocted by mans pride and supported by the forces of the evil one. You really think you are in a safe place, peace and safety, waiting for the thief to come, maybe in a hundred years from now, then sudden destruction will come upon you as a woman in labor, and you WILL NOT escape God's sword.

I hope you remember there is not a drop of mercy available once you see the earthquake come to pass on the late afternoon of May 21. It will be a sign to all the non-elect, it's time to make payment for your rebellion against God and His law and your hatred for His people who tried to warn you of the coming destruction of sinners and the entire universe that He created for us to enjoy, but you would not hear.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25246 May 18, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
And the problem with what y'all are saying is John Doe is our teacher. You don't get the message. We are taught by the Spirit of God, because He indwells us. Not the spirit of John Doe.
God teaches us according to His word. Not John Doe's word.
You are so right, judgment day CANNOT be any other day but May 21, you will see. We all will see. Only difference is we who have been born of God, know of a surety that May 21 IS judgment day, you are waiting for a thief because you don't believe what Gods word says.
And why don't you believe it? because you hold to a gospel concocted by mans pride and supported by the forces of the evil one. You really think you are in a safe place, peace and safety, waiting for the thief to come, maybe in a hundred years from now, then sudden destruction will come upon you as a woman in labor, and you WILL NOT escape God's sword.
I hope you remember there is not a drop of mercy available once you see the earthquake come to pass on the late afternoon of May 21. It will be a sign to all the non-elect, it's time to make payment for your rebellion against God and His law and your hatred for His people who tried to warn you of the coming destruction of sinners and the entire universe that He created for us to enjoy, but you would not hear.
Aww Dan ,you' re grasping! Spirit of God my foot! You would have Never come to the same conclusion as Harold Independently,NEVER!

And no one has,these are the musings of someone who believes he's THE ONLY one God can speak through!
And you heard him, like others, and it "tickled your ears" and you convinced yourself the" Spirit" has validated his findings. Nonsense to the highest degree!

Camping has become your "priest" ,your intermediary between you and God, and like last night on the Open Forum,claiming " the Biiiii-ble is diii ficult to understand....." yup, wants you and every other devotee to keep believing that to stay on Harold' s intellectual teat. Just like that church you guys love to hate( which I'm not part of), only the priest can understand it. No different in that regard.

The clock will tell you a story,very soon.......

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25247 May 18, 2011
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww Dan ,you' re grasping! Spirit of God my foot! You would have Never come to the same conclusion as Harold Independently,NEVER!
And no one has,these are the musings of someone who believes he's THE ONLY one God can speak through!
And you heard him, like others, and it "tickled your ears" and you convinced yourself the" Spirit" has validated his findings. Nonsense to the highest degree!
Camping has become your "priest" ,your intermediary between you and God, and like last night on the Open Forum,claiming " the Biiiii-ble is diii ficult to understand....." yup, wants you and every other devotee to keep believing that to stay on Harold' s intellectual teat. Just like that church you guys love to hate( which I'm not part of), only the priest can understand it. No different in that regard.
The clock will tell you a story,very soon.......
It is a fact that God hides His truth from the proud, who think they can understand anything in the bible, such as your audience relevance. Your literal understanding is the pit that God has set up for you.
The bible is impossible to understand without the Spirit of God giving the individual discernment of the spiritual nature of the scriptures. You must be born again. Not make an educated decision for Christ.

1 Corinthians 12-16

12 Now we have received , not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak , not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth *; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither CAN he know them, because they are spiritually discerned .

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

God teaches all His people individually, you should know that. But no man can teach the unsaved Gods truth, they will not and cannot accept it OR believe it. I believe strongly that this is the case with you, and several others that engage us. You are rejecting the word of God,because you misinterpret it, and cannot understand what we are saying, because to you we are speaking a foreign language,just like the Pharasees were told by Jesus in John 8:

42 Jesus *said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot *hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do . He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore *hear them not, because ye are not of God.

These guys were not born of God, they were children of the devil because they were not Gods elect. Jesus would not have categorized them as such if they were His lost sheep that would be found in His time. They COULD NOT hear Gods word.
dave

Gowanda, NY

#25248 May 18, 2011
To All,
If one did not see it, The USA TODAY newspaper had a full page article proclaiming May 21 2011 as judgment day. It was in the 5/18/11 edition. Very good witness tool for friends or family. Whoever placed the message did a great job.
Dave

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25249 May 18, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact that God hides His truth from the proud, who think they can understand anything in the bible, such as your audience relevance. Your literal understanding is the pit that God has set up for you.
Interesting,Dan,speaking of proud? And you know my mind and heart?In Gary's vernacular ,you're having a "knee jerk-slap tic " reaction.
Do you even know what 'audience relevance' is? And you seem to think ANYONE who critiques Harold's teachings on eschatology must hold a purely 'literal' view. You're quite wrong about me there, too. There are various genres represented in scripture,I know you don't care being you feel the Bible is entirely parabolic like Camping. Including personal conversations recorded and narrative. yet you might be surprised there are a couple of positions I do agree with you, just haven't acknowledged as not to distract from the main debate.
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is impossible to understand without the Spirit of God giving the individual discernment of the spiritual nature of the scriptures. You must be born again. Not make an educated decision for Christ.
1 Corinthians 12-16
12 Now we have received , not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak , not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth *; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither CAN he know them, because they are spiritually discerned .
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
God teaches all His people individually, you should know that. But no man can teach the unsaved Gods truth, they will not and cannot accept it OR believe it. I believe strongly that this is the case with you, and several others that engage us. You are rejecting the word of God,because you misinterpret it, and cannot understand what we are saying, because to you we are speaking a foreign language,just like the Pharasees were told by Jesus in John 8:
42 Jesus *said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot *hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do . He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore *hear them not, because ye are not of God.
These guys were not born of God, they were children of the devil because they were not Gods elect. Jesus would not have categorized them as such if they were His lost sheep that would be found in His time. They COULD NOT hear Gods word.
Again Dan, it's given the Bible is spiritual , but not of a single genre. Because one may disagree with you doctrinally does not preclude they are without the Spirit. The bottom line here is a 'date' has been elevated to Christ's position-that's heretical.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25250 May 18, 2011
dave wrote:
To All,
If one did not see it, The USA TODAY newspaper had a full page article proclaiming May 21 2011 as judgment day. It was in the 5/18/11 edition. Very good witness tool for friends or family. Whoever placed the message did a great job.
Dave
Hope the guy didn't remortgage his house or worse sell it to do place it~

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25251 May 19, 2011
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting,Dan,speaking of proud? And you know my mind and heart?In Gary's vernacular ,you're having a "knee jerk-slap tic " reaction.
Do you even know what 'audience relevance' is? And you seem to think ANYONE who critiques Harold's teachings on eschatology must hold a purely 'literal' view. You're quite wrong about me there, too. There are various genres represented in scripture,I know you don't care being you feel the Bible is entirely parabolic like Camping. Including personal conversations recorded and narrative. yet you might be surprised there are a couple of positions I do agree with you, just haven't acknowledged as not to distract from the main debate.
<quoted text>
Again Dan, it's given the Bible is spiritual , but not of a single genre. Because one may disagree with you doctrinally does not preclude they are without the Spirit. The bottom line here is a 'date' has been elevated to Christ's position-that's heretical.
In order for Gods people to warn the world that the thief is coming, they must have a date. The date represents seeing the enemy coming, all a part of standing watch. Christ is the enemy of the unsaved-non-elect.

As far as having the Spirit of God, God has one Gospel, one truth. believers will be of the same mind. I'm sure you've seen this on many threads here on topix. Those believers will always give glory to God in every aspect of salvation. No glory whatsoever goes to man. Our gospels are different. But again, there is only one Gospel.

The bible's message is primarily a spiritual one, of course God uses everything that is common in our realm to teach truth. Living, dying, eating, sleeping, good health, disease, etc. etc.
So yes the physical/ historical/ literal account is important, but the primary lessons gleaned are spiritual. I said that in my own words.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#25252 May 19, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for Gods people to warn the world that the thief is coming, they must have a date. The date represents seeing the enemy coming, all a part of standing watch. Christ is the enemy of the unsaved-non-elect.
As far as having the Spirit of God, God has one Gospel, one truth. believers will be of the same mind. I'm sure you've seen this on many threads here on topix. Those believers will always give glory to God in every aspect of salvation. No glory whatsoever goes to man. Our gospels are different. But again, there is only one Gospel.
The bible's message is primarily a spiritual one, of course God uses everything that is common in our realm to teach truth. Living, dying, eating, sleeping, good health, disease, etc. etc.
So yes the physical/ historical/ literal account is important, but the primary lessons gleaned are spiritual. I said that in my own words.
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible's message is primarily a spiritual one, of course God uses everything that is common in our realm to teach truth. Living, dying, eating, sleeping, good health, disease, etc. etc.
We can agree.
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
So yes the physical/ historical/ literal account is important, but the primary lessons gleaned are spiritual. I said that in my own words.
Thank you. I appreciate your stepping up to acknowledge that,you've actually entered in debate now-a give and take. And as I've said , I don't view scripture as entirely literal ,either, for there are many texts which are metaphorical,particularly in prophecy.

I'll let the date decide the rest from this point,Dan.

“Awaiting The Command”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25253 May 19, 2011
Amazing Sad! So many peoples are listening to these LIES!!.....How these FALSE Prophets love to scare people!.....Catastrophic earthquake the will leave the whole earth in complete ruin..... Graves spewing out all the evil dead rotted bodies from the beginning of time.....Ummmmm...LOL

And in the Whole World after May 21 there "Will NOT be Left one BABY" and NO Children!!

"A World Without BABIES and Children"....... Ummmmm......We SHALL SEE on May 22 2011, Babies all over the world, still waking up every 3 to 4 hours crying for their bottles!!!

On May 22 2011...ALL Hospital Nursery will STILL have BABIES around the World!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25254 May 19, 2011
SonsOfZaDok wrote:
Amazing Sad! So many peoples are listening to these LIES!!.....How these FALSE Prophets love to scare people!.....Catastrophic earthquake the will leave the whole earth in complete ruin..... Graves spewing out all the evil dead rotted bodies from the beginning of time.....Ummmmm...LOL
And in the Whole World after May 21 there "Will NOT be Left one BABY" and NO Children!!
"A World Without BABIES and Children"....... Ummmmm......We SHALL SEE on May 22 2011, Babies all over the world, still waking up every 3 to 4 hours crying for their bottles!!!
On May 22 2011...ALL Hospital Nursery will STILL have BABIES around the World!
Sounds to me like you have read the book " left behind " , where the authors said that all children will be raptured on the day of the rapture, no earthquake mentioned.

Well that is not taught by the bible. all sinners unsaved will enter into judgment day, including children and babies. All are sinners, and are guilty before God. Psalm 58 claims that all the wicked go astray from the womb, as soon as they are born, speaking lies. Why ? because we are all born rebels against Gods law. It's a natural birth defect. We need the Great Physician to cure us of our putrifying sores. Seek the Savior's mercy now while you can, ask to be saved from the wrath of God against you for your sin.
May the Lord have mercy.

“Awaiting The Command”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25255 May 19, 2011
nysdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you have read the book " left behind " , where the authors said that all children will be raptured on the day of the rapture, no earthquake mentioned.
Well that is not taught by the bible. all sinners unsaved will enter into judgment day, including children and babies. All are sinners, and are guilty before God. Psalm 58 claims that all the wicked go astray from the womb, as soon as they are born, speaking lies. Why ? because we are all born rebels against Gods law. It's a natural birth defect. We need the Great Physician to cure us of our putrifying sores. Seek the Savior's mercy now while you can, ask to be saved from the wrath of God against you for your sin.
May the Lord have mercy.
No, I have not read the books left behind...I do not believe in a rapture at all....it is NOT Biblical.......Hey satan little helpers...... Babies can not talk, they are innocent

All Babies are innocent, You False Prophets !! What horrible SIN has a 2 mouth old baby done?..... I'll tell you ... NONE

WHO.....would even suggest such a thing about innocent babies?...You are Truly INSANE nysdan ...and the spirit of satan himself resides in YOU!

nysdan this scripture was wrote for FALSE Prophets like you... Proverbs 18:7

The mouths of fools are their Ruin... They Trap Themselves with their own lips....That means their own words nysdan

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25256 May 19, 2011
SonsOfZaDok wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have not read the books left behind...I do not believe in a rapture at all....it is NOT Biblical.......Hey satan little helpers...... Babies can not talk, they are innocent
All Babies are innocent, You False Prophets !! What horrible SIN has a 2 mouth old baby done?..... I'll tell you ... NONE
WHO.....would even suggest such a thing about innocent babies?...You are Truly INSANE nysdan ...and the spirit of satan himself resides in YOU!
nysdan this scripture was wrote for FALSE Prophets like you... Proverbs 18:7
The mouths of fools are their Ruin... They Trap Themselves with their own lips....That means their own words nysdan
Well then please tell me who if not infants is Psalm 58 speaking of? I never heard of an adult coming forth from the womb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 777,533
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 560,210
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Atheist girl 605,280
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min Al Capone 5,145
Is A Race War Brewing? 1 hr Clarence688 56
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 1 hr zoeybelle 211
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 1 hr Clarence688 4
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
More from around the web