#64 Sep 12, 2013
hunter ---- You said "I did'nt say i was representing people in the U.K.".--- I know that.
I stated that you being so very critical of the United States, that you aren't representing people who reside in the United Kingdom well.
You said "I did have respect for your country 30 years ago".---- Okay.
From 1983 till now.----- You should have had respect for the United States.
Because from 1914 till now.---- The United Kingdom has been aligned with the United States.
#65 Sep 12, 2013
Well, from 1983 till now.---- Your nation, the United Kingdom has been TOTALLY aligned with the United States.
In each & every one of the United States foreign policy initiatives.
In my one previous response back to you, I listed many examples of how the United Kingdom & the United States were Allies.
Here are many other examples which show this.----
1. The North Yemen Civil War, from 1962 till 1970.---- The United Kingdom & the United States supported the Saudi Arabian forces. Against the left wing Yemeni forces. Against the left wing Egyptian forces of Egyps left wing dictator back then, Gamal Abdel Nasser.
The United Kingdom & the United States were aligned.
2. The civil strife in Borneo, from 1963 till 1966.---- The United States supported the United Kingdom forces in Borneo. Against the left wing Borneoese forces.
The United Kingdom & the United States were aligned.
4. The 6 day war in the Middle East, in early June, 1967.---- The United States & the United Kingdom supported Israel. Against the left wing Arab dictatorships of Egypt, Jordan & Syria.
The United Kingdom & the United States were aligned.
5. Yom Kippur War in the Middle East, early October, 1973.--- The United States & the United Kingdom supported Israel. Against the left wing Arab dictatorships of Egypt & Syria.
6. Israels raid on Ugandas airfield of Entebbe, July, 1976.---
The United States & the United Kingdom supported Israels actions. Against Ugandas left wing dictatorship (Former at this) of Idi Amin Dada.
7. 1979 till now.---- The United States supporting the Right wing governments of El Salvador & Guatemala.
In El Salvdaor, from 1979 till 1992.--- When the Salvadoran government was fighting against the left wing guerrillas / terrorists of the FMLN.
In Guatemala, from 1979 till 1996.---- When the Guatemalan government was fighting against the left wing guerrillas / terrorists of the ORPA.
The United Kingdom fully supported the United States supporting the Right wing governments of El Salvador & Guatemala.
8. Nicaragua.--- 1981 till February, 1990.---- The United States supporting Nicaraguas Right wing Contra freedom fighters with military & humanitarian aid. In the Contras war against Nicaraguas left wing Sandinista dictatorship.
The United Kingdom fully supported the United States supporting the Contras.
9. August, 1981.---- The United States carrying out airstrikes against Libyas airforce. Libyas airforce which was under the control of Libyas left wing dictator (Former at this) Muammar al-Gaddafi.
The United Kingdom fully supported the United States carrying out these airstrikes.
10. March, 1986.---- The United States' Mediterranean Naval forces carrying out attacks against Libyas navy. Libyas navy which was under the control of Libyas left wing dictator (Former at this) Muammar al-Gaddafi.
The United Kingdom fully supported the United States carrying out these attacks against Libyas navy.
So, for many decades, your nation, the United Kingdom has been FULLY supportive of the United States foreign policy initiatives.
For many decades, the interests of the United Kingdom & the United States have been mutual.
#66 Sep 12, 2013
Uh, no "illegal" war at all.
No "lies" at all.
The United Kingdom fully supported the United States invasion & liberations of Afghanistan & Iraq.
Why did George Bush Jr. order the invasions & liberations of.--- 1. Afghanistan. 2. Iraq.
In regards to #1, Afghanistan.---- The United States was attacked on September 11, 2001, by Osama Bin Laden & his Islamic fundamentalist Al Qaeda organization.
Afghanistan was under the control of the Islamic fundamentalist Taliban regime. The Taliban were providing Bin Laden & his Al Qaeda organization with safe haven, weapons & training.
This is why the United States president back then, Republican George Bush Jr. HAD to order the invasion & liberation of Afghanistan.
#67 Sep 12, 2013
In regards to #2, Iraq.---- Iraq was under the control of Saddam Hussein & his left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship. Saddam couldn't be trusted. Hussein was very anti-United States, anti-Israel & anti-United Kingdom.
Saddam had ties to international Islamic fundamentalist terrorist organizations.
Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).
Here is a list of Saddams had biological weapons.----
3. Botulinum toxin.
5. Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B.
6. T-2 Mycotoxin.
Here is a list of Husseins chemical weapons.---
1. Mustard gas.
Colin Powell pointed this out at the United Nations (UN).
The United States former president, Democrat Bill Clinton also pointed this out.
In early March, 2003.---- Saddam moved his Weapons of Mass Destruction to Syria & to Iran. Primarily to Syria, since Syria is also under the control of the left wing Ba'ath Party (A different faction than Iraqs).
All of this has been very well documented by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Israels Mossad organization & the United Kingdoms MI6 organization.
#68 Sep 12, 2013
hunter, here is a list of top sources who have FULLY documented Iraqs former left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship having Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).----
1. Iraqi General Ali Ibrahim al-Tikriti.
2. Lt. General Michael DeLong.
3. John Loftus.
4. Ion Mihai Pacepa.--- Ion was a Romanian defector. He used to head Romanias Intelligence Services.
5. Iraqi General Georges Sada.
6. Nizar Nayuf.--- Nizar is a very high level Syrian journalist.
7. Moshe Ya'alon.---- Moshe has several very top ranks in Israel. He was Israeli Chief of Staff. Head of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).
He was also a high ranking member of Israels Likud Party.
Vice Prime Minister of Israel.
Moshe was also Prime Minister for Israels Strategic Affairs.
8. Ariel Sharon.---- Is an Israeli General.
Ariel is also a fomer Prime Minister of Israel.
#69 Sep 13, 2013
The US government trained, armed, funded and supported Osama bin Laden and his followers in Afghanistan during the cold war. With a huge investment of $3,000,000,000 (three billion US dollars), the CIA effectively created and nurtured bin Laden's al-Qaeda terrorist network using American tax-payers money. Afghanistan is one of the world's poorest countries, where such an enormous sum sum of money would have had extraordinary value.
#70 Sep 13, 2013
Assad will fall. It's just a matter of time: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
#71 Sep 14, 2013
Johnny do you work for gubbermeant?
#75 Sep 16, 2013
Any more bullshit statements.
Johnny puppet boy STOOGE!
Bring it on BITCH BOY Johnny boy!
You need to be BITCH SLAPPED!
#79 Sep 16, 2013
hunter, hey, hey boy, come on.
Lose the juvenile name calling. You are coming across as being a British Chav who votes for the United Kingdoms politically left of center Labour Party. You are also coming across as being an Islamic fundamentalist.
I didn't forget about your previous post which you addressed to me on this thread. I wasn't avoiding you.
What I typed up about the Afghan War, was totally factual.----
On page 3, previous posts #61, 62 & 63.-----
#80 Sep 16, 2013
Uh, hunter, are you aware of your points above?
I pose this question, because each & every one of your points which you typed up, they are urban myths.
The points which you typed up above, first came out in mainstream media venues back in November, 2001.----
Each & every point was totally disproved.
In my next post, I'll expound upon my other points which I typed up about the Afghan War.
Also, at the same time, totally disproving your previous points.
#81 Sep 16, 2013
The United States did NOT support Osama Bin Laden. The United States did NOT support Al Qaeda.
The United States first became aware of Osama Bin Laden & Al Qaeda back in early January, 1989. Almost 4 weeks before the former Soviet Union pulled their troops out of Afghanistan.
The United States first became awrare of Bin Laden back in 1989 was through a British reporter named John Simpson. Also, via an Afghan taxi cab driver who was not an Islamic fundamentalist.
John Simpson & this moderate Muslim Afghan taxi cab driver crossed paths with Osama Bin Laden by chance. At a check point in Afghanista which was being operated by Al Qaeda. Upon Osama finding out that John was a national of the United Kingdom, Osama offered the Afghan cab driver $500.00 (A very large sum of money in Afghanistan) to neutralize Simpson. But (Fortunately so), the Afghan cab driver refused. The taxi cab driver very vocally spoke up to Osama.
Since the taxi cab driver was a Muslim & since he didn't show fear.---- Osama let the cab go through Al Qaedas checkpoint.
After this happened, Simpson reported this incident to United States officials.
Subsequently, Osama was on file with the United States federal government.
From January, 1989 till June, 1996.---- The United States federal government didn't pay much attention to Bin Laden.
But, from January, 1989 till May, 1996.---- Osama Bin Laden & Al Qaeda were not active at all.
It changed in June, 1996.--- When the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia were bombed by Al Qaeda.
After the bombing of the Khobar Towers, the United States government first started tracking Bin Laden & Al Qaeda.
#82 Sep 16, 2013
The United States did support indigenous Afghans. The indigenous Afghans which the United States supported were the moderate Muslims. Which were headed by moderate Muslim Ahmad Shah Massoud.
The United States government officials had ABSOLUTELY NO contact with any foreign Muslims who fought in Afghanistan.
The United States government officials had ABSOLUTELY NO contact with any radical Islamic fundamentalists.
In my next post, I'll list the reasons why this was the case.
#83 Sep 16, 2013
Here is a list of reasons why the United States government JUST supported indigenous Afghans.----
1. Throughout the Soviet troop presence in Afghanistan, from late December, 1979 till February, 1989.---
There were at least 250,000 indigenous Afghans willing to fight against the Soviet troops. Against the left wing communist dictatorship which Afghanistan had back then.
With at least 250,000 indigenous Afghans totally ready & willing to fight against the Soviet troops. Against the left wing communist dictatorship which Afghanistan back then.----
There was absolutely no need for the United States government to seek out foreign Muslims.
Absolutely no need for the United States government to seek out foreigners who were totally unfamiliar with Afghanistans local language, customs & lay of the land.
2. The radical Islamic fundamentalists who were operating throughout the Soviet troop presence in Afghanistan.---
This was especially the case with the foreign volunteers. The foreign volunteers who were in Afghanistan were exclusively radical Islamic fundamentalists.
They were very hostile to Westerners.
When these foreign volunteers would see Westerners, they would threaten &/or attack Westerners.
Despite these foreign volunteers being totally well aware that Westerners also were very vehemently against the Soviet troop presence in Afghanistan.
Despite these foreign volunteers being totally well aware that Westerners also were very much against the left wing communist dictatorship which Afghanistan had back then.
#84 Sep 16, 2013
Other reasons.---- Which show why the United States government did NOT support Bin Laden. Did NOT support Al Qaeda.----
3. Al Qaeda leaders themselves have very openly stated that the United States government did NOT support them.
The most notable Al Qaeda leaders who have stated this.---- Osama Bin Laden & Ayman al-Zawahiri.
4. Since Al Qaeda was much, much smaller than the moderate Muslim forces.---
Al Qaeda didn't need as much money.
5. Al Qaeda was VERY anti-United States, anti-Israel & anti-United Kingdom.
6. Al Qaeda was operating secretly.
7. Al Qaeda was operating totally independently from the moderate Muslim forces.
8. Al Qaeda was a SWORN enemy to the moderate Muslim forces.
9. Foreign volunteers who were operating in Afghanistan were NOT serious about the war. Very, very few of these foreign volunteers were involved in actual fighting.
10. Absolutely NO United States official ever came into contact with the foreign volunteers.
11. The foreign volunteers traveled in different circles & never crossed the United States radar screens.
Again, the United States government FIRST understood who Al Qaeda was, was in late June, 1996.
In late June, 1996.---- Was when the United States government FIRST set up a unit to start tracking Bin Laden. Tracking other Al Qaeda leaders & members.
#85 Sep 16, 2013
#86 Sep 16, 2013
#87 Sep 16, 2013
You are absolutely correct.
It is quite obvious why the United States was doing heavy damage to Japan.
Because Japans government was at war against the Allies. Japans government was at war against the United States, United Kingdom, China, Australia, New Zealand & Canada. Japans government was at war against pro-Allied Philippinos, Burmese, Malaysians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians & Hmongs.
Japans government was a radical Right wing Pseudo Fascist dictatorship.
Japans government was Asias equivalent of Europes Nazi Germany.
This is why Japans government was aligned with Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy.
#88 Sep 16, 2013
In regards to "somewhat correct".---- Yes, the United States did bomb areas in China. The areas which were bombed in China were NOT the Nationalist controlled areas.
The areas which were bombed in China were the areas which were controlled by the left wing communist forces. Which were headed by Mao Zedong.
#89 Sep 16, 2013
The United States was NOT trying to prevent China from having economic growth.
Because Chinas government was Right wing, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom. Chinas government was headed by Chinese Right wing General Chiang Kai-Shek. Chiang was Right wing, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom.
The United States & the United Kingdom don't mind a nation having economic growth. As long as the respective nation has a government which is Right wing, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom.
Add your comments below
|Bush is a hero (Sep '07)||7 min||Freebird USA||176,201|
|If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07)||8 min||dollarsbill||1,946|
|Prove there's a god. (Mar '08)||11 min||Rosa_Winkel||817,427|
|Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07)||18 min||The Evenstar||39,951|
|Why didn't A320's advanced technology stop Adr...||23 min||Doctor REALITY||4|
|Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08)||33 min||Peace_Warrior||609,818|
|*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10)||42 min||Zombie dr Shrink||2,184|
|Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07)||48 min||RoSesz||578,901|
|Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07)||1 hr||WasteWater||270,030|
Find what you want!
Search Top Stories Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC