THE TRUTH HURTS

Houston, TX

#23 Aug 2, 2009
BlaqueQueen wrote:
I am african american and I am not fat. I have a nice booty, and I only eat at Chinese buffetts about 2 times per year. I get food stamps, and what are ya gonna do about it. Barack Obmama is on my side and finall we have a black prez!
You cannot construct a complete sentence free of grammatical or spelling errors and you are proud of the fact taht you are on welfare. Do you honestly think your HALF BLACK president would associate with the likes of you? Honestly? Obama knew what to promise to get the "black vote" and you idiots fell for it. Let's see just how much he's going to promote the black cause whatever the hell that means. I guarantee you that in 4 years you will still be on welfare or worse.
Franntic

Matthews, NC

#24 Aug 3, 2009
THE TRUTH HURTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot construct a complete sentence free of grammatical or spelling errors and you are proud of the fact taht you are on welfare. Do you honestly think your HALF BLACK president would associate with the likes of you? Honestly? Obama knew what to promise to get the "black vote" and you idiots fell for it. Let's see just how much he's going to promote the black cause whatever the hell that means. I guarantee you that in 4 years you will still be on welfare or worse.
The truth really does hurt, and you spoke it!!!!!
fku

United States

#25 Aug 3, 2009
fukoff wrote:
I've seen plenty of fat nasty white bitches,the whole world is getting full of fat nasty lazy face stuffing lard ass fatties......can you say OINK!
Proportionately, blacks are fatter. It has to do with being lazy and eating more than they burn off.
Spock

Tulsa, OK

#26 Aug 3, 2009
fku wrote:
<quoted text>Proportionately, blacks are fatter. It has to do with being lazy and eating more than they burn off.
AAmech is right.

When you start comparing fatness to fatness this country is in bad shape.
Franntic

Matthews, NC

#27 Aug 3, 2009
chitlins, hamhocks, cornbread, etc.
DCA

San Francisco, CA

#28 Aug 4, 2009
Franntic wrote:
I think it's because they use a lot of their food stamp's/welfare check's on junk food and Chinese buffet's, and also because most of them don't work, they sit around and eat a lot of food all day instead.
If you wanna be honest - most of AMERICA is fat...and it's not just black people - it's everybody that lives here. This is the result of poor eating habits and lack of physical activity.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#29 Aug 4, 2009
BlaqueQueen wrote:
I am african american and I am not fat. I have a nice booty, and I only eat at Chinese buffetts about 2 times per year. I get food stamps, and what are ya gonna do about it. Barack Obmama is on my side and finall we have a black prez!
That was stupid
death_poet

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Aug 22, 2009
Sure a lot of other races are fat, it's just not the majority like in the black community. Whites, Asians, Latinos have their exceptions, which are fat, while the blacks have the majority are obese. It is because they are both welfare and excuse monkeys. Now the man is black, but the black community still is waiting on their handouts. It is time we hold them up to the same standards as everyone else. Did they go through slavery? Yes. Did it end over 150 years ago? Yes. Since then, billions and billions of dollars of government reparations have been made to the black community and government jobs and in fact most jobs have to have their quota of black people working. That is not fair. Was slavery fair, no. My people were sent to "camps" during WWII in the US because the US government decided they couldn't trust Asian Americans. Did we bitch and moan and sue? No, we got back to work and helped out the US. Things happen that aren't fair, it's called life. It's time we treated the black community fairly and held them up to the same standards as everyone else. If a black person is fat, fuck them, they can't keep getting handouts. You choose to have eight kids, fuck you, you're kicked off welfare. You don't wanna work, fuck off, you're screwed. It's time th other races held blacks to the average standard and finally make the US a truly color blind society.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#31 Aug 22, 2009
death_poet wrote:
Sure a lot of other races are fat, it's just not the majority like in the black community. Whites, Asians, Latinos have their exceptions, which are fat, while the blacks have the majority are obese. It is because they are both welfare and excuse monkeys. Now the man is black, but the black community still is waiting on their handouts. It is time we hold them up to the same standards as everyone else. Did they go through slavery? Yes. Did it end over 150 years ago? Yes. Since then, billions and billions of dollars of government reparations have been made to the black community and government jobs and in fact most jobs have to have their quota of black people working. That is not fair. Was slavery fair, no. My people were sent to "camps" during WWII in the US because the US government decided they couldn't trust Asian Americans. Did we bitch and moan and sue? No, we got back to work and helped out the US. Things happen that aren't fair, it's called life. It's time we treated the black community fairly and held them up to the same standards as everyone else. If a black person is fat, fuck them, they can't keep getting handouts. You choose to have eight kids, fuck you, you're kicked off welfare. You don't wanna work, fuck off, you're screwed. It's time th other races held blacks to the average standard and finally make the US a truly color blind society.
You're fat blinded.
Go out and look around. Everyone is fat in U.S..
Rich,poor,middle class...don't matter.
It is crazy.
But that's their business.

Not me though.
uncletom

Nashville, TN

#32 Aug 22, 2009
Franntic wrote:
I think it's because they use a lot of their food stamp's/welfare check's on junk food and Chinese buffet's, and also because most of them don't work, they sit around and eat a lot of food all day instead.
Nope, not just blacks on food stamps are fat. The majority are (especially the ones who work) because of the way they cook and what they choose to eat. Most black men and women eat fat meat, few vegetables and fruits. Some eat ONLY meat with lots of grease. If you ate like a black person, you're body would look the same as theirs.
Joe

Granite City, IL

#33 Aug 22, 2009
I'm fat. I'm white, too. I'm real ugly, too. I have a penis, but I cant see it anymore, too either. I wanna cry.
uncletom

Nashville, TN

#34 Aug 22, 2009
BlaqueQueen wrote:
I am african american and I am not fat. I have a nice booty, and I only eat at Chinese buffetts about 2 times per year. I get food stamps, and what are ya gonna do about it. Barack Obmama is on my side and finall we have a black prez!
obama is on your side for what reason? Obviously, he's against people like you
andet1987

Schaumburg, IL

#35 Aug 22, 2009
BlaqueQueen wrote:
I am african american and I am not fat. I have a nice booty, and I only eat at Chinese buffetts about 2 times per year. I get food stamps, and what are ya gonna do about it. Barack Obmama is on my side and finall we have a black prez!
when i saw your name, i thought it was Bar-B-Q Queen :)
upset

Frankfort, KY

#36 Aug 22, 2009
All blacks are not lazy, and yes you do sound racist i know white people that are lazy won't get a job lay on their a** waiting for welfare and food stamps.Now are you telling us it's okay for whites but not blacks? SOUNDS RACIST TO ME.
PoolShark

Santa Ana, CA

#37 Aug 22, 2009
upset wrote:
All blacks are not lazy, and yes you do sound racist i know white people that are lazy won't get a job lay on their a** waiting for welfare and food stamps.Now are you telling us it's okay for whites but not blacks? SOUNDS RACIST TO ME.
Who are you posting to?
PoolShark

Santa Ana, CA

#38 Aug 22, 2009
upset wrote:
All blacks are not lazy, and yes you do sound racist i know white people that are lazy won't get a job lay on their a** waiting for welfare and food stamps.Now are you telling us it's okay for whites but not blacks? SOUNDS RACIST TO ME.
Who said "all blacks are lazy"?
andet1987

Schaumburg, IL

#39 Aug 22, 2009
the title "Why are so Many Black People so Fat?"
is very true. many black people are very fat.

proof:
they are the number one when it comes to dying due to heart problems, especially women.

“Don't get me started”

Since: Jul 09

Minneapolis

#40 Aug 22, 2009
There are way too many white, brown, black, red and yellow fat people for this to be a serious topic.

What is wrong with people? Please, use a little common sense.
upset

Frankfort, KY

#41 Aug 22, 2009
PoolShark wrote:
<quoted text>Who said "all blacks are lazy"?
franntic made a statement that "blacks lay around all day'. thats basic saying that blacks are lazy
PoolShark

Santa Ana, CA

#42 Aug 22, 2009
upset wrote:
<quoted text>franntic made a statement that "blacks lay around all day'. thats basic saying that blacks are lazy
He said "most" but it WAS a racist comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Gods r Delusions ... 585,810
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Stilgar Fifrawi 830,442
_#1CAUSE of USA RIOTS, ID'd (FOX news wont say) 30 min YTubeNews 1
why do blacks feel theit always being wronged o... 43 min waaasssuuup 5
Israel End is Near 51 min Someone 92
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 56 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,810
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 270,837
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr truthandcommonsense 3,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 611,946
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web