Why are so many black people so FAT?
Kyanti

Mississauga, Canada

#195 Jul 23, 2012
what?offensive to me and the rest of my race. If you haven't taken the time to notice black people aren't fat..... and I see lots of black people that aren't fat... Maybe you need to think again. And some people's backround places have a lot of food. Everytime you go there you get served 10 meals a day. So........ I dont know what people are talking about?
Scooterbutt

Hayden, ID

#196 Aug 9, 2012
these threads to keep your little "superior race" farce

Farce... Go live in a mostly black country.. any one you pick then go live in a white country.. Who's more advanced? There is no doubt whites are a superior race. We light the way for the rest of the world. We excel in everything. Zimbabwe didn't just land a rover on mars. shit, they are still dragging homosexuals out in the streets and burning them alive. just finding running water in Africa is a challenge. Any black in this country that has ever contributed anything has been half white. IT's amazing how people in this country can't see what's right in their faces.
Shanski

Sexsmith, Canada

#197 Oct 3, 2012
Black and Proud wrote:
First of all, all of you HATING RACIST WHITE people can go sit down somewhere becuase not all black people are fat. I am black, weigh less than 120 pounds, and live a very active lifestyle. So uhm, boo I have no idea how that can be considered lazy as you say all black people are. Second, not all blacks are on food stamps or welfare. There are millions of successful black people all over America. Shoot, just look at our president, the most powerful person in the world. My president is black and I don't care if ya'll say he's just half black because uhm, that's still black boo. So all ya'll hating racist people can go kick rocks somewhere cuz ya'll are so full of hate til it ain't even funny. If you wanna ask questions, ask why so many white people are still so full of hate towards black people in 2009! Ask why SOME white people think that we're supposed to be their maids (as someone on this forum said) because of the color of their skin. Ask why SOME white people are so stereotypical towards us. But whatever, it's okay cuz it's called Karma and all of ya'll up here being racist are gonna get it back one way or another.
I notice u didn't say you have a job?
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#198 Oct 3, 2012
People think the ocean's are rising because of global warming, but the land is sinking because of FAT people.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#199 Oct 3, 2012
Iran into my ex-girlfriend the other day. She told me she lost 20 pounds. I said i found it, it's on your ass.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#200 Oct 3, 2012
I ran..oops
mrsize13feet

Brooklyn, NY

#201 Oct 5, 2012
FAT people are fat. Regardless of ethnicity, age, whatever. Obesity if ruining this country and other parts of the world. Now get your fat assess into motion, watch the diet, exercise, and LIVE. Don't be a fat ass ! Bytch !!!! lol..
mike gartman

Goose Creek, SC

#202 Dec 7, 2012
@ black queen or whatever. you ARE a scumbag. the fact that you are on the internet right now instead of going out and making some money to feed yourself instead of my tax money doing it for you , is solid proof.
mike gartman

Goose Creek, SC

#203 Dec 7, 2012
black people are fat because of their culture , just like why asains are skinny bc of their diet . they work all day and die young. eat lots of rice and practice martial arts . black people eat fatty foods and bad food and it's actually white people's fault bc we gave them scraps when they were enslaved. these recipe's are still around today. don't eat pickled pigs feet. how bout a salad ????

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#204 Dec 8, 2012
All people, not just blacks need an education on proper human nutrition. This needs to be part of both the secondary and higher education curriculums. I did not educate myself until I was diagnosed with diabetes.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#205 Dec 8, 2012
Regardless of a person's race,many overweight people are so overweight because theye have an IGNORANT LOVE of many of the unhealthy,high-fat man-made foods that are bad for your weight,and thus your health. Many businesses in America produce very uhealthy food poducts that are conceived solely for the purpose o MAKING MONEY with NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER for the unhealthy content of their product. And,unfortunately,millions of people are TOO IGNORANT to care about what's in the foods they eat because they are too busy enjoying them. Ad Satan the devil delights in seeing people looking like a bunch of beached whales. Just keepin it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#206 Dec 8, 2012
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
All people, not just blacks need an education on proper human nutrition. This needs to be part of both the secondary and higher education curriculums. I did not educate myself until I was diagnosed with diabetes.
Vote Republican?? The GOP is doomed in America. The GOP has always been of the pro-European mindset. Now America is populated with millions and millions of people who have come to America in search of a better life. A better life that didn't exist in the countries they're from. And many people in the world lay the blame for that solely on America. And,obviously,the people who flew those planes into the twin symbols of America's global dominance felt the same way.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#207 Dec 9, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Vote Republican?? The GOP is doomed in America. The GOP has always been of the pro-European mindset. Now America is populated with millions and millions of people who have come to America in search of a better life. A better life that didn't exist in the countries they're from. And many people in the world lay the blame for that solely on America. And,obviously,the people who flew those planes into the twin symbols of America's global dominance felt the same way.
If the GOP does not get back in the WH, then America will be doomed. Liberal ideology will cripple our nation.
Rick

Staten Island, NY

#208 Dec 9, 2012
Its because it's easier to eat junk food than to cook healthy. Its not just blacks, its everyone now these days. Look at our Grandparents days, were the kids fat and all hopped up on Starbucks and add pills? Nope.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#209 Dec 9, 2012
Another STOOPID title. FAT comes in all races and colors.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#211 Dec 12, 2012
Fat is not prejudiced!
leave it yeah

London, UK

#212 Dec 16, 2012
because they eat fat like chicken and chips all the time durrr and then they say they got nice booty becuase they get fat loose the fat in thair legs n belly n then all dem ugly dry blick girls say thair nice #leave it yeah
DNM

Danielson, CT

#213 Jan 24, 2013
Black ppl are fatter then any other race!
Steve

Jacksonville, FL

#214 Jan 29, 2013
discocrisco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist scumbag
So you get Food Stamps AND have a computer and internet. Figures. Go get a job you leech.
Steve

Jacksonville, FL

#215 Jan 29, 2013
BlaqueQueen wrote:
I am african american and I am not fat. I have a nice booty, and I only eat at Chinese buffetts about 2 times per year. I get food stamps, and what are ya gonna do about it. Barack Obmama is on my side and finall we have a black prez!
So...you get food stamps AND have a computer, internet, eat out...go get a job you frigging leech!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 596,377
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 100,753
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 854,969
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min Truthiness 1,016
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 58 min razz58 2,637
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 444,349
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr tamizh 7,337
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 612,626
More from around the web