Did WalMart cave to one offended by C...

Did WalMart cave to one offended by Christmas?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Just heard that because one person was offended by Christmas tree and decorations, Wal Mart removed all their Christmas decorations? Anyone know anything about that?
just a guess

Blacklick, OH

#2 Dec 23, 2012
rapo77us wrote:
Just heard that because one person was offended by Christmas tree and decorations, Wal Mart removed all their Christmas decorations? Anyone know anything about that?
Get a clue! Sounds like another christard lie spread to evidence the "war on christmas". WallyMart is not going to do anything to reduce their profit during the biggest commercial season of the year because one person supposedly "was offended".
Ignoramous

Southbury, CT

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Let me guess...FAUX SPEWS told you that.

I finished my Christmas shopping at Walmart two days ago and the cashier told me "Merry Christmas" as I gave her my money.

The so-called "War on Christmas" is just more false garbage spread by FAUX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Nohweh 110,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 58 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web