|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>They all are that's why you always here people say, let's go get some shyte to eat.
Your grammar alone here pretty much confirms the sh(i)t head you are Ricky Dicky.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your grammar alone here pretty much confirms the sh(i)t head you are Ricky Dicky.
Laura aka MidwestGal aka Brown Eyed Butthole aka Topix Troll, quit living in the past and get on with your life already!

I thought you went all Christian and chuch going now or was that another one of your many lies? What happened did you not give good enough BJ's and they kicked your sorry ass to the curb again or are you still butt hurt over Derrick making you the butt of everyone's jokes on Topix a few years back and you haven't gotten over that either?

Andett that's Laura from our old Crew, don't let her talk to you like that man.

What a joke Laura! Lol

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Chuch = Church

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Laura aka MidwestGal aka Brown Eyed Butthole aka Topix Troll, quit living in the past and get on with your life already!
I thought you went all Christian and chuch going now or was that another one of your many lies? What happened did you not give good enough BJ's and they kicked your sorry ass to the curb again or are you still butt hurt over Derrick making you the butt of everyone's jokes on Topix a few years back and you haven't gotten over that either?
Andett that's Laura from our old Crew, don't let her talk to you like that man.
What a joke Laura! Lol
LOL Ricky Dicky has a hard one for the lard ass lying b(i)tch. I must say, as much as she was a b(i)tch, she really did a number on you Ricky Dicky. I just love when people like me get a rise out of hermits like you.
Ha, ha, haha, ha..... Ricky Dicky has a hard on for MG/Intriguing whatever the hell she named her fat ass self. Nice try Ricky Dicky but I'm all man. Something you never can be. LOL.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Ricky Dicky has a hard one for the lard ass lying b(i)tch. I must say, as much as she was a b(i)tch, she really did a number on you Ricky Dicky. I just love when people like me get a rise out of hermits like you.
Ha, ha, haha, ha..... Ricky Dicky has a hard on for MG/Intriguing whatever the hell she named her fat ass self. Nice try Ricky Dicky but I'm all man. Something you never can be. LOL.
for once in your life Laura you finLly speak the truth when you call yourself a bitch. Lol
HasBharat Troll Busters

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I dunno, he certainly can't right, that's for sure!
Can you, illiterate 3rd world moron?

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your grammar alone here pretty much confirms the sh(i)t head you are Ricky Dicky.
BTW, how did you get out of the cage?

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Thank god the bitch is gone!
She Reads

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Add to tracker..lol.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Amazing how many trolls there are.

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Lmao! Ricky Dicky's still hard up for lard ass Laura. Sorry to burst that little little bubble what you call a brain but as much as you piss your pants crying MG, Laura, b(i) tch and so on, know your stupidity is getting the best of you. You have no clue who I am Ricky Dicky and I'm enjoying it.
Who knows where MG is these days and who the f(u)ck cares whether she's out of her cage or not. What we know here is you're still on here with over 56,000 posts due to lack of a social life, work life and most likely sex life, lol. You poor little hermit. It really must suck to be you.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
Lmao! Ricky Dicky's still hard up for lard ass Laura. Sorry to burst that little little bubble what you call a brain but as much as you piss your pants crying MG, Laura, b(i) tch and so on, know your stupidity is getting the best of you. You have no clue who I am Ricky Dicky and I'm enjoying it.
Who knows where MG is these days and who the f(u)ck cares whether she's out of her cage or not. What we know here is you're still on here with over 56,000 posts due to lack of a social life, work life and most likely sex life, lol. You poor little hermit. It really must suck to be you.
Sorry Laura, I've never been hard up your your lard ass, I could never bring myself to do that I don't care how drunk you try and get me! lol

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Ricky Dicky has a hard on for Laura the lard ass. Ha ha haha ha....
Ricky Dicky has a hard on for Laura the lard ass. Ha ha haha ha...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Ricky Dicky has a hard one for the lard ass lying b(i)tch. I must say, as much as she was a b(i)tch, she really did a number on you Ricky Dicky. I just love when people like me get a rise out of hermits like you.
I must say that when we all saw you, we did think you were a man.

Freaks like you can get married now you know. Let go your anger darlin'..

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say that when we all saw you, we did think you were a man.
Freaks like you can get married now you know. Let go your anger darlin'..
That day Derrick's wife caught Lard Laura trying to screw her man, she nearly beat Lard's ass, but I'm sure she's used to it by now, poor Derrick never knew how bad he would've had it! He'd still be trying to get rid of the crabs and the psycho bitch! Lol

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Here's when Laura was going by one of her many names on Topix as "Intriguing", here she was a phlebotomist and radiographer? lol
(by the way, she makes an apology on this post, something that is very rare with her).

This was before she morphed into the church lady called herself "Brown Eyed Beauty" (I think?), her names really get confusing because she has so many, I think she's been everything on Topix except a Real Women! lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEQDKD0...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That day Derrick's wife caught Lard Laura trying to screw her man, she nearly beat Lard's ass, but I'm sure she's used to it by now, poor Derrick never knew how bad he would've had it! He'd still be trying to get rid of the crabs and the psycho bitch! Lol
Would be like an episode of Deadliest Catch, just a different kind of crab...lol

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Oh yeah, she also goes by Charming One too! lol

Laura - "Well you know me D, know matter what your response is, I just seem to take things the wrong way right?" Yep, that pretty much sums it up!

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

YIKES!!

I just ran across "Valkyrian Ride', the guy who killed his mom & dad! His mom with a baseball bat and his dad who was living in a retirement home found out and had a heart attack, Valky is now enjoying bubba in the state penitentiary. Did he do this on purpose so he could be locked in with big bubba?

Anyway, he was great friends with Laura......CREEPY!

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Is it safe to say Good Morning???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

521 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Buck Crick 224,039
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,282
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 7 min PDX Dave 27
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min Vinod S 4,551
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liam 532,456
I Say A Little Prayer 12 min Jenji 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min USA-1 114,981
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 16 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••