|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
Geko, did I's ever tell you I's get on TV once when Donkey hold up rush hour traffic on highway?
I's have people throw beer bottles, cigarettes an even money to get me to move an TV news crews film all of it.
Here angry mob on road about to attack me an Donkey, I's never been so scared an I's never seen Donkey run so fast!
http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/im...
I hope the beer bottles were empty otherwise that should be classified as a crime against humanity.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Since: Feb 08

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Which do you want first???
Mwah!!
Hey hey....didn't expect to see you here.
Nice surprise indeed...and I'll take both first...

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Me first, I's hug and cuddle him again like last week!
and who could turn down a cuddle with donkey...even if he does have an itchy crotch.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

geko wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hey....didn't expect to see you here.
Nice surprise indeed...and I'll take both first...
Didn't expect to see you here either - you can thank Ricky F for the heads up...

")

And somehow, I knew you'd want both first. Here ya go!

Muchas Amor, seenyor...

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't expect to see you here either - you can thank Ricky F for the heads up...
")
And somehow, I knew you'd want both first. Here ya go!
Muchas Amor, seenyor...
lol

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

geko wrote:
<quoted text>and who could turn down a cuddle with donkey...even if he does have an itchy crotch.
I'll hook that up for you guys!

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Durban, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I'll hook that up for you guys!
thanks a bunch.........cupid.

;)

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Again not a Somalian nor a chocolate ! Sorry not a supporter of wars and violences! But you our US war mongers / supporters of wars, violences are no different from them , they do it small ways , you with you army of soldiers does in large ways are mass murderers. As most of You our Blue color workers are ignorant and undereducated, you so easily brainwashed by right wing radio shock jocks like Rush (druggie) LimbAught, Ann CULToler, Mike a SAVAGE nation... incite you to wars with others at home and abroad! Most you a dumb low class blue color workers are dumb, and ignorant supporters of wars and violence , big gangsters are like authoritarian/dictatorial leaders ,...the bad/evil of society. Wake up time dimwit bluecollor jockheads jarhead meathead... morons, criminals, pyschopaths that you kind are most violent with A Personality trait are mass murderers, rapist, killers, this fit you well War mongers, low life scvmbagers.
Read up dimwit jockhead meatheads...
Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney, prosecutor…
"War is the biggest business in America.
No one buys in to your tiresome propaganda, CHOCOLATE FACE dullard. <¦-o

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one buys in to your tiresome propaganda, CHOCOLATE FACE dullard. <¦-o
Here's where CHOCOLATE face lives, go to street view and go down the street, wow! I'm glad I don't live here!!

Here's some pictures of the neighborhood, go to street view and go down the street, VERY interesting....

https://maps.google.com/maps...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where CHOCOLATE face lives, go to street view and go down the street, wow! I'm glad I don't live here!!
Here's some pictures of the neighborhood, go to street view and go down the street, VERY interesting....
I thought he still lived in Mogadishu? LOL
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one buys in to your tiresome propaganda, CHOCOLATE FACE dullard. <¦-o
DUH! According to Pew Research over 76% of Americans don't trust our US govt!

And , t not propagandas as facts and our Good US leaders even criticize its own nation and even on Foreign policy and wars on Vietnam, iraq, Afghan etc., And 90% don't trust congress. You just have to do the research you clues war mongering grunter of low life Scvmbuckets. ABhhahahahaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he still lived in Mogadishu? LOL
Try Alpha Centauri, know where that is?

BAHAHAHAHAHaaaa!
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up Alpha Centauri, it's out of this world! And me guess you live on hell with Satan! ABHAHAHAHAhahaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

UdiotSOMALIANmoslemPirateRACEM AKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>DUH! According to Pew Research over 76% of Americans don't trust our US govt!
And , t not propagandas as facts and our Good US leaders even criticize its own nation and even on Foreign policy and wars on Vietnam, iraq, Afghan etc., And 90% don't trust congress. You just have to do the research you clues war mongering grunter of low life Scvmbuckets. ABhhahahahaaa
Quit pretending to be American CHOCOLATE FACE, your nothing more than a dimwitted propagandist and Somalian pirate. <¦-o
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pretending to be American CHOCOLATE FACE, your nothing more than a dimwitted propagandist and Somalian pirate. <¦-o
Not a somalian pirate, you paraniod! You our US War mongers/War investors are really Anti-Americans/immigrants , Anti World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Constitution, Anti-civil Liberties ...

And Land Of US don't belong to U, it belong to NAtive indians Of N.America that you stolen land from and plundered and mass murdered... you the Real Foreigner, you our US war mongering are warring barbarians! U need to be sent home to your garden of hell, land of SATAN is your home War monger animals! ABHAHAHahaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Not a somalian pirate, you paraniod! You our US War mongers/War investors are really Anti-Americans/immigrants , Anti World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Constitution, Anti-civil Liberties ...
And Land Of US don't belong to U, it belong to NAtive indians Of N.America that you stolen land from and plundered and mass murdered... you the Real Foreigner, you our US war mongering are warring barbarians! U need to be sent home to your garden of hell, land of SATAN is your home War monger animals! ABHAHAHahaaa
I see since it's near the first of the month, your welfare check came in and now you've got your 'tweek on' CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-0
and what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Cuz jj faggoat set me up? And what are u jealous cuz ur too much of a prude to do that? I was caught on camera. Embarrassing yes but whatcha gonna do? Jack off probaby pervert if I reaad another word about it I'm gonna go let the missuzz know. Linda we have a p roblem

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

geko wrote:
<quoted text>thanks a bunch.........cupid.
;)
Anything for Geko!

(almost anything)

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he still lived in Mogadishu? LOL
Oh that's right, he's only here when paying special visit's to Andet!

That's Andet's neighborhood.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pretending to be American CHOCOLATE FACE, your nothing more than a dimwitted propagandist and Somalian pirate. <¦-o
I know right!

She's not doing a very good job at it either!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,741 - 7,760 of7,836
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

632 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min atemcowboy 511,504
Have you ever seen your parents having sex? (Jul '12) 2 min jeanie 39
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 216,169
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Dusty Mangina 89,359
Money is the God of USA (Aug '13) 8 min andet1987 45
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Aura Mytha 250,242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 679,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 49 min Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 50 min Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••