"The Crew"
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8238 Oct 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You said the key words...."SOME our American Professional career Critics", not all!
And we already know that SOME of our American Professional career Critics have other agendas, like Micheal Moore.
Not thing to do with Moore try Bill Maher? BAHHAhhaaaaa

United States

#8239 Oct 1, 2013
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol always such a charmer.
WHAO the Orthopod1 is back, no hello? SHeeeesh and all this time , you still holding a grudge.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8240 Oct 1, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not thing to do with Moore try Bill Maher? BAHHAhhaaaaa
Nice try on copying the real IDIOT ONE (J) although you're still an idiot so I guess that makes it even actually!

United States

#8241 Oct 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try on copying the real IDIOT ONE (J) although you're still an idiot so I guess that makes it even actually!
But you biggest idiot of one on here,a war mongering Global idiot one who love wars and violence... BWhahahahahhaa
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8242 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>But you biggest idiot of one on here,a war mongering Global idiot one who love wars and violence... BWhahahahahhaa
I think I'm in love with you, Idiot. Will you be my Commie boyfriend? I would eat you like a banana.

United States

#8243 Oct 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm in love with you, Idiot. Will you be my Commie boyfriend? I would eat you like a banana.
Psst No commie here!:) The love! You so gorgeous !:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8244 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>Psst No commie here!:) The love! You so gorgeous !:)
Thank you, Idiot. You are gorgeous as well. We should hook up some time. I don't mind that you're a chocolate face Somalian Commie. It turns me on, sweetie.

United States

#8245 Oct 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Idiot. You are gorgeous as well. We should hook up some time. I don't mind that you're a chocolate face Somalian Commie. It turns me on, sweetie.
LOL No A chocholate Somalian Commie. Sorry, if hurt you that i'm not CHocolate Face.

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Coppell, TX

#8246 Oct 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>How's the mini dance crew doing these days?
They are awesome. One US TITLE AND CAME 2nd international. Japan took first. The just took us champs at hip hop international in Vargas last month too.

Vincit qui se vincit

#8248 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>Psst No commie here!:) The love! You so gorgeous !:)
Gross!

Vincit qui se vincit

#8249 Oct 1, 2013
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are awesome. One US TITLE AND CAME 2nd international. Japan took first. The just took us champs at hip hop international in Vargas last month too.
Nice! Next you can take down the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders! Lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#8250 Oct 3, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Again not a Somalian pirate you ignorant low class blue color war mongering grunt/supporters of war investors... you meatheat grunt juckhead who is peebrain! ABHAHAHahahaha U so stupid tellineg me to take Laxative, iss to allow the release the bowel of sh1tty loads on you heads, enjoy the hiney melons, grunting peabrains. BWhahahhaaa
Here it is , you our Us war mongers are evil plunderers, mass murderers, rapists,...
BAHAHHAHaa
Here it is! Sing it "Here it is: BAhhahahaa
http://www.lookatvietnam.com/category/life-in...
Parental sympathy and presidential obligations: a plea to Barack Obama
June 4, 2011
A prominent activist has called on President Barack Obama to redress the deadly legacies of Agent Orange, fifty years after the US first sprayed the toxic defoliant over South Vietnam. Between 1961 and 1971, the US Army sprayed  80 million liters of Agent Orange, containing 366 kilograms of dioxin, over 30,000 square miles of [...]
So you look down on people who work with their hands for a living, CHOCOLATE FACE? Is that your pirate mentality, that gives you a philosophy like that? Kinda like the 'gangstas' in the hood (distant relatives , who believe, that people who work for a living are chumps. Your violent plundering and proliferation of Moslem barbarism is nothing to be proud of, dumb Somalian. It doesn't take any special skill to walk into an upscale mall in Kenya and start spraying bullets with your AK-47. If you went against me with your weapon, the symbol of tyranny and oppression the AK-47, you wouldn't stand a chance against my weapon, the AR-15/M-16/M-4 the symbol of Freedom and Liberty. <¦-o
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8251 Oct 3, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you look down on people who work with their hands for a living, CHOCOLATE FACE? Is that your pirate mentality, that gives you a philosophy like that? Kinda like the 'gangstas' in the hood (distant relatives , who believe, that people who work for a living are chumps. Your violent plundering and proliferation of Moslem barbarism is nothing to be proud of, dumb Somalian. It doesn't take any special skill to walk into an upscale mall in Kenya and start spraying bullets with your AK-47. If you went against me with your weapon, the symbol of tyranny and oppression the AK-47, you wouldn't stand a chance against my weapon, the AR-15/M-16/M-4 the symbol of Freedom and Liberty. <¦-o
Again not a Somalian nor a chocolate ! Sorry not a supporter of wars and violences! But you our US war mongers / supporters of wars, violences are no different from them , they do it small ways , you with you army of soldiers does in large ways are mass murderers. As most of You our Blue color workers are ignorant and undereducated, you so easily brainwashed by right wing radio shock jocks like Rush (druggie) LimbAught, Ann CULToler, Mike a SAVAGE nation... incite you to wars with others at home and abroad! Most you a dumb low class blue color workers are dumb, and ignorant supporters of wars and violence , big gangsters are like authoritarian/dictatorial leaders ,...the bad/evil of society. Wake up time dimwit bluecollor jockheads jarhead meathead... morons, criminals, pyschopaths that you kind are most violent with A Personality trait are mass murderers, rapist, killers, this fit you well War mongers, low life scvmbagers.

Read up dimwit jockhead meatheads...

Jim Garrison, New Orleans District Attorney, prosecutor…

"War is the biggest business in America.

United States

#8252 Oct 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Nice! Next you can take down the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders! Lol
U a Patriot fan will lose you footballs! BAhahhaaaaa Steel from you? BAhhahaahhaaa

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Since: Feb 08

South Africa

#8253 Oct 3, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U a Patriot fan will lose you footballs! BAhahhaaaaa Steel from you? BAhhahaahhaaa
All you really need and want is a hug right?

United States

#8254 Oct 3, 2013
geko wrote:
<quoted text>All you really need and want is a hug right?
You no like Patriots who whack you warmongers? Nor Steel from other nations? Nor do a JET cleanings? So you Dolphin killer? ABHAHAHHAAaa

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Since: Feb 08

South Africa

#8255 Oct 3, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You no like Patriots who whack you warmongers? Nor Steel from other nations? Nor do a JET cleanings? So you Dolphin killer? ABHAHAHHAAaa
A hug and a cuddle?

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8256 Oct 4, 2013
geko wrote:
<quoted text>A hug and a cuddle?
Me first, I's hug and cuddle him again like last week!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8257 Oct 4, 2013
geko wrote:
Geko, did I's ever tell you I's get on TV once when Donkey hold up rush hour traffic on highway?

I's have people throw beer bottles, cigarettes an even money to get me to move an TV news crews film all of it.

Here angry mob on road about to attack me an Donkey, I's never been so scared an I's never seen Donkey run so fast!

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/im...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#8258 Oct 4, 2013
geko wrote:
Which do you want first???

Mwah!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 min Johnny 850
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 64,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min LAWEST100 654,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min The Hangman 973,963
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Pegasus 281,957
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 106,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,305
More from around the web