"The Crew"
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8217 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to Chocolate?
Ortho, we now refer to Idiot One as Chocolate Face from Somali.
Again paranoid grunters not a Chocolate and not a Somalian. Look our US war monger /Mercenaries you morally and financially bankrupting US and world mistrusted US for being mass murdering war monger US militaristic Neo-imperialist, ever hear of US manifest Destiny and PNAC Agendas... You low class Biggest world waar mongering grunter world idiots! BWHHAHAHaaaa Look Americans that stands for human rights and world Civilians they are bully me for and others for speaking up abut their actrocities of warmongering. HAve a hiney melon grunters! Bahahahhahaaa
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8218 Sep 30, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Again paranoid grunters not a Chocolate and not a Somalian. Look our US war monger /Mercenaries you morally and financially bankrupting US and world mistrusted US for being mass murdering war monger US militaristic Neo-imperialist, ever hear of US manifest Destiny and PNAC Agendas... You low class Biggest world waar mongering grunter world idiots! BWHHAHAHaaaa Look Americans that stands for human rights and world Civilians they are bully me for and others for speaking up abut their actrocities of warmongering. HAve a hiney melon grunters! Bahahahhahaaa
Shut up you Somalian, chocolate face rat! Get out of my country you foul beast! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8219 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>Again paranoid grunters not a Chocolate and not a Somalian. Look our US war monger /Mercenaries you morally and financially bankrupting US and world mistrusted US for being mass murdering war monger US militaristic Neo-imperialist, ever hear of US manifest Destiny and PNAC Agendas... You low class Biggest world waar mongering grunter world idiots! BWHHAHAHaaaa Look Americans that stands for human rights and world Civilians they are bully me for and others for speaking up abut their actrocities of warmongering. HAve a hiney melon grunters! Bahahahhahaaa
Like trying to keep nuclear weapons out of Iran's hands to protect all of us?

Vincit qui se vincit

#8220 Sep 30, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I had to work.:(
Overtime!

Vincit qui se vincit

#8221 Sep 30, 2013
Proper vehicle maintenance

Andet adding a quart of oil.

http://i.imgur.com/gpALGIH.gif

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#8222 Sep 30, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE take a laxative and then you won't be grunting so hard, when you're taking one of your great big spam dumps. You can get it in CHOCOLATE flavor, barbaric Somalian pirate. <¦-o

Vincit qui se vincit

#8223 Sep 30, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE take a laxative and then you won't be grunting so hard, when you're taking one of your great big spam dumps. You can get it in CHOCOLATE flavor, barbaric Somalian pirate. <¦-o
lol

United States

#8224 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Like trying to keep nuclear weapons out of Iran's hands to protect all of us?
But some our American Professional career Critics and other nations even say Iran nuke program is a deterrent use to Protect Iran Oil field from our US militaristic imperialism, seeing what our US invasion did to the Middle East and other cuntries for their bloody oil.., So?
Can we all blame them?

United States

#8225 Sep 30, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE take a laxative and then you won't be grunting so hard, when you're taking one of your great big spam dumps. You can get it in CHOCOLATE flavor, barbaric Somalian pirate. <¦-o
Again not a Somalian pirate you ignorant low class blue color war mongering grunt/supporters of war investors... you meatheat grunt juckhead who is peebrain! ABHAHAHahahaha U so stupid tellineg me to take Laxative, iss to allow the release the bowel of sh1tty loads on you heads, enjoy the hiney melons, grunting peabrains. BWhahahhaaa

Here it is , you our Us war mongers are evil plunderers, mass murderers, rapists,...

BAHAHHAHaa

Here it is! Sing it "Here it is: BAhhahahaa

http://www.lookatvietnam.com/category/life-in...
Parental sympathy and presidential obligations: a plea to Barack Obama
June 4, 2011

A prominent activist has called on President Barack Obama to redress the deadly legacies of Agent Orange, fifty years after the US first sprayed the toxic defoliant over South Vietnam. Between 1961 and 1971, the US Army sprayed  80 million liters of Agent Orange, containing 366 kilograms of dioxin, over 30,000 square miles of [...]

United States

#8226 Sep 30, 2013
You asking for it, so you rile me up again to return to warring Soldier thread and mock you , it be you fault, grunters airhead bulldoggy jar heads! BWhahhahahaaaa So, next time don't bully others, else you get me and others to return to Soldier Threads to give u our grunters a piece of our minds! So you grunters want me to be on your threads so badly, you are asking for it, so? if you had ignore me i would not be riled up to again be on you thread. Bwhahahahahaa

So, grunters?

United States

#8227 Sep 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you Somalian, chocolate face rat! Get out of my country you foul beast! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Not a Somalian Chocolate Face rat! The cyberbullies of war mongers are [paranoid , and use as it label to divide other to wars..., again not a somalian! The US war mongers don't belong in the US , the native indians of N.America are real aboriginals of the land, they our US war mongers stole their land and genocidal and many century of wars mass murdered over hundred of million , the US war mongers and investors are ones should leave the US for ruining and bankrupting US morally and financially! So?

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Coppell, TX

#8228 Sep 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Well according to her she quit her thread last week, but then she posted some more lol.
Hey Ortho! Nice to see you!!
Was just thinking about you yesterday while watching the show, Drugs, Inc., this one was filmed in Miami.
Lol always such a charmer.

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Coppell, TX

#8229 Sep 30, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>HEY GIRL!! So nice to see you!!
You too girl. Hope all is well.

Vincit qui se vincit

#8231 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>But some our American Professional career Critics and other nations even say Iran nuke program is a deterrent use to Protect Iran Oil field from our US militaristic imperialism, seeing what our US invasion did to the Middle East and other cuntries for their bloody oil.., So?
Can we all blame them?
You said the key words...."SOME our American Professional career Critics", not all!

And we already know that SOME of our American Professional career Critics have other agendas, like Micheal Moore.

Vincit qui se vincit

#8232 Oct 1, 2013
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too girl. Hope all is well.
How's the mini dance crew doing these days?

Vincit qui se vincit

#8233 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>Not a Somalian Chocolate Face rat! The cyberbullies of war mongers are [paranoid , and use as it label to divide other to wars..., again not a somalian! The US war mongers don't belong in the US , the native indians of N.America are real aboriginals of the land, they our US war mongers stole their land and genocidal and many century of wars mass murdered over hundred of million , the US war mongers and investors are ones should leave the US for ruining and bankrupting US morally and financially! So?
You should get a job in a small Somalian village hut, melting Chocolate off your face for the village!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8234 Oct 1, 2013
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol always such a charmer.
Long time no see. Nice to see ya around.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8235 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>Not a Somalian Chocolate Face rat! The cyberbullies of war mongers are [paranoid , and use as it label to divide other to wars..., again not a somalian! The US war mongers don't belong in the US , the native indians of N.America are real aboriginals of the land, they our US war mongers stole their land and genocidal and many century of wars mass murdered over hundred of million , the US war mongers and investors are ones should leave the US for ruining and bankrupting US morally and financially! So?
Is that you Alex Jones?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8236 Oct 1, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you Alex Jones?
NO! Are you Warmongering Neocon Bushie?
]
BHAHHaaaa
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8237 Oct 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You should get a job in a small Somalian village hut, melting Chocolate off your face for the village!
Don't live on Somalian village you racist political paranoid war mongering homoerectus. You should get job as war mngering grunt in hell, as you already have a 666 on your barbarian wamongerer grunting forehead. BAHHAHAHAHaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min JesusWasNOTaJew G... 650,086
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min X Pendable 182,938
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Buck Crick 56,019
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min Steve III 44,945
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min trifecta1 971,740
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 48 min Doctor REALTY 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,310
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web