"The Crew"
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8165 Sep 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Andet I figured you'd be watch football today?
no Ricky. my only recreations are:

movie theaters (every weekend, new movies)

posting in Topix

visiting the zoo

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#8166 Sep 8, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no Ricky. my only recreations are:
movie theaters (every weekend, new movies)
posting in Topix
visiting the zoo
You don't work out, read the paper, go dancing in the New York disco's or do karaoke? Lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8167 Sep 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You don't work out, read the paper, go dancing in the New York disco's or do karaoke? Lol
work out ? no, I walk, brisk walking. and that's daily.

read paper ? no, I read the news from the internet. or tv.

disco ? before I used to dance on weekends. now, I always watch movies on weekends. but I can go back to dancing anytime if I want to.

i also love eating in different places, different types of foods.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#8168 Sep 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh then I do think I played it but it was a long time ago lol.
Is CHOCOLATE out chasing dogs?
Maybe the Navy Seals put him down! Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum, there I be a Somali pirate scum! LOL....

Location hidden

#8169 Sep 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Navy Seals put him down! Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum, there I be a Somali pirate scum! LOL....
That would be doing all of us a favor! Heck the real Somali pirates would probably pay US money for that! lol

Location hidden

#8170 Sep 16, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
work out ? no, I walk, brisk walking. and that's daily.
read paper ? no, I read the news from the internet. or tv.
disco ? before I used to dance on weekends. now, I always watch movies on weekends. but I can go back to dancing anytime if I want to.
i also love eating in different places, different types of foods.
How long have you been on Topix Andet, when did you start anyway?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8172 Sep 16, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop changing other posters Screen names, you have violation! And not a somalian pirate , you are paranoid Again, you watching to many faux media Corporatist controls, you brainwashed by evil. As an American. As FYI their are two different kind of Americans , those who i'm representative of who support World peace, Human rights...and while you our bullying US war mongers with your obnoxious US war machines are destroyers of US and world, you our US war mongers:war-for-profiters/War investors/Arms-weapons manuf./Mercenaries... are the real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Human rights, Anti-Us constitution, Anti-civil liberties... you our US war mongers are not real Americans but lowlife scumbags racist AmeriKKKa, Nazis,... Not a commie but I support Capitalism but not Corporatism and predatory Capitalists, i bet most of you under-educated Blue Collar laborers are ignorant bunch (Authoritarians ...) that have not a real clue what i'm talking about.
\
Go have hiney melon! Low class warring grunters MTF! WBAHHAHAHAHAHahaa
Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? You didn't choke on a hiney melon did you, khat chewer? <¦-o

“Untouchable!!!!”

Whitney Pier

#8174 Sep 23, 2013
Same idiots still camping out on this thread. Shame these lil imbeciles want so bad to be part of a group that they resort to this.

Hello fellow Crewbies...waves....nice to see you all.

Location hidden

#8176 Sep 23, 2013
nuka wrote:
Same idiots still camping out on this thread. Shame these lil imbeciles want so bad to be part of a group that they resort to this.
It's only been 5 years and Chocolate's still at it? lol

Location hidden

#8177 Sep 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? You didn't choke on a hiney melon did you, khat chewer? <¦-o
Hey USA what's up?

“Insert useless statement here.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8178 Sep 23, 2013
nuka wrote:
Waves back at Nuka! Hope all is well.

Location hidden

#8179 Sep 23, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Waves back at Nuka! Hope all is well.
Watch it, my shark will bite it off! lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8180 Sep 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey USA what's up?
I've been really busy with this new job and trying to finish up my previous projects, that I haven't been on Topix much in the last week or two.

Location hidden

#8181 Sep 24, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been really busy with this new job and trying to finish up my previous projects, that I haven't been on Topix much in the last week or two.
Me either, I've been really busy myself, with work (11 hours OT in 2 days so far this week), my pool and this weekend I get to cut down a couple big trees for me dad, will have to dig around the roots to cut them out, then cut them up, I can't wait! lol

Location hidden

#8182 Sep 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Watch it, my shark will bite it off! lol
Bite what off??

I dont go in the water. Too afraid of sharks.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8183 Sep 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Me either, I've been really busy myself, with work (11 hours OT in 2 days so far this week), my pool and this weekend I get to cut down a couple big trees for me dad, will have to dig around the roots to cut them out, then cut them up, I can't wait! lol
If you lived closer, you could barrow my 066 Stihl. It has a 42" bar on it and would make quick work of things. Lol

Location hidden

#8184 Sep 24, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Bite what off??
I dont go in the water. Too afraid of sharks.
You live on freaking island (almost) and you DON'T like water?

Location hidden

#8185 Sep 24, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you lived closer, you could barrow my 066 Stihl. It has a 42" bar on it and would make quick work of things. Lol
I thought about renting a big bad ass chainsaw?

Location hidden

#8186 Sep 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You live on freaking island (almost) and you DON'T like water?
I live on a peninsula. lol
It's not that I don't like the water, I don't like what's in the water.

Location hidden

#8187 Sep 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Me either, I've been really busy myself, with work (11 hours OT in 2 days so far this week), my pool and this weekend I get to cut down a couple big trees for me dad, will have to dig around the roots to cut them out, then cut them up, I can't wait! lol
Palm trees are so much easier to take down. All we have to do is run the hose into the ball root of the tree for a couple of hours, then tie it to a truck or forklift and pull...and it will come out of the ground. Palm trees don't root like other trees. The roots are contained in a ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 min Big Al 634
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Trump 2020 42,322
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Robert F 690,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Robert F 989,787
Della Reese (Touched By An Angel) Dead 1 hr Fan 1
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 7 hr Paul McCartney is... 5
Zumo de aloe vera al por mayor 7 hr okyaloaloedrink 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 9 hr Johnny 152
More from around the web