Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEPW ORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a troll but he is biggest War mongering bully trolls that ruined US and world with their evil war machines and is way worst than garden variety trolls of topix!
You're a Somalian pirate, CHOCOLATE FACE.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a Somalian pirate, CHOCOLATE FACE.
Stop changing other posters Screen names, you have violation! And not a somalian pirate , you are paranoid Again, you watching to many faux media Corporatist controls, you brainwashed by evil. As an American. As FYI their are two different kind of Americans , those who i'm representative of who support World peace, Human rights...and while you our bullying US war mongers with your obnoxious US war machines are destroyers of US and world, you our US war mongers:war-for-profiters/War investors/Arms-weapons manuf./Mercenaries... are the real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Human rights, Anti-Us constitution, Anti-civil liberties... you our US war mongers are not real Americans but lowlife scumbags racist AmeriKKKa, Nazis,... Not a commie but I support Capitalism but not Corporatism and predatory Capitalists, i bet most of you under-educated Blue Collar laborers are ignorant bunch (Authoritarians ...) that have not a real clue what i'm talking about.
\
Go have hiney melon! Low class warring grunters MTF! WBAHHAHAHAHAHahaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop changing other posters Screen names, you have violation! And not a somalian pirate , you are paranoid Again, you watching to many faux media Corporatist controls, you brainwashed by evil. As an American. As FYI their are two different kind of Americans , those who i'm representative of who support World peace, Human rights...and while you our bullying US war mongers with your obnoxious US war machines are destroyers of US and world, you our US war mongers:war-for-profiters/War investors/Arms-weapons manuf./Mercenaries... are the real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Human rights, Anti-Us constitution, Anti-civil liberties... you our US war mongers are not real Americans but lowlife scumbags racist AmeriKKKa, Nazis,... Not a commie but I support Capitalism but not Corporatism and predatory Capitalists, i bet most of you under-educated Blue Collar laborers are ignorant bunch (Authoritarians ...) that have not a real clue what i'm talking about.
\
You're right CHOCOLATE FACE! I don't have a clue what you're talking about, it's a much of misspelled gibberish that's impossible to decipher, dumb Somalian. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Edit *bunch of*

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
I used to love the I-Spy cartoons!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I used to love the I-Spy cartoons!
hi Ricky :)

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I used to love the I-Spy cartoons!
Did you ever play the spy vs spy game on the Apple II E? I was a blast!

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Ricky :)
Andet I figured you'd be watch football today?

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever play the spy vs spy game on the Apple II E? I was a blast!
No, I don't play many games these days, I work behind a computer and by the end of the days my eyes have bad enough lol, then over the weekend I hate computers lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't play many games these days, I work behind a computer and by the end of the days my eyes have bad enough lol, then over the weekend I hate computers lol
This game was around in the mid 80's, I haven't played it 25+ years. LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>This game was around in the mid 80's, I haven't played it 25+ years. LOL
Oh then I do think I played it but it was a long time ago lol.

Is CHOCOLATE out chasing dogs?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Andet I figured you'd be watch football today?
no Ricky. my only recreations are:

movie theaters (every weekend, new movies)

posting in Topix

visiting the zoo

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no Ricky. my only recreations are:
movie theaters (every weekend, new movies)
posting in Topix
visiting the zoo
You don't work out, read the paper, go dancing in the New York disco's or do karaoke? Lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You don't work out, read the paper, go dancing in the New York disco's or do karaoke? Lol
work out ? no, I walk, brisk walking. and that's daily.

read paper ? no, I read the news from the internet. or tv.

disco ? before I used to dance on weekends. now, I always watch movies on weekends. but I can go back to dancing anytime if I want to.

i also love eating in different places, different types of foods.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh then I do think I played it but it was a long time ago lol.
Is CHOCOLATE out chasing dogs?
Maybe the Navy Seals put him down! Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum, there I be a Somali pirate scum! LOL....

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Navy Seals put him down! Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum, there I be a Somali pirate scum! LOL....
That would be doing all of us a favor! Heck the real Somali pirates would probably pay US money for that! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
work out ? no, I walk, brisk walking. and that's daily.
read paper ? no, I read the news from the internet. or tv.
disco ? before I used to dance on weekends. now, I always watch movies on weekends. but I can go back to dancing anytime if I want to.
i also love eating in different places, different types of foods.
How long have you been on Topix Andet, when did you start anyway?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop changing other posters Screen names, you have violation! And not a somalian pirate , you are paranoid Again, you watching to many faux media Corporatist controls, you brainwashed by evil. As an American. As FYI their are two different kind of Americans , those who i'm representative of who support World peace, Human rights...and while you our bullying US war mongers with your obnoxious US war machines are destroyers of US and world, you our US war mongers:war-for-profiters/War investors/Arms-weapons manuf./Mercenaries... are the real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Human rights, Anti-Us constitution, Anti-civil liberties... you our US war mongers are not real Americans but lowlife scumbags racist AmeriKKKa, Nazis,... Not a commie but I support Capitalism but not Corporatism and predatory Capitalists, i bet most of you under-educated Blue Collar laborers are ignorant bunch (Authoritarians ...) that have not a real clue what i'm talking about.
\
Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? You didn't choke on a hiney melon did you, khat chewer? <-o

“Untouchable!!!!”

Whitney Pier

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Same idiots still camping out on this thread. Shame these lil imbeciles want so bad to be part of a group that they resort to this.

Hello fellow Crewbies...waves....nice to see you all.

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

nuka wrote:
Same idiots still camping out on this thread. Shame these lil imbeciles want so bad to be part of a group that they resort to this.
Hello fellow Crewbies...waves....nice to see you all.
It's only been 5 years and Chocolate's still at it? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

467 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min PetesayKe 115,757
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min JudgeNJury 257,145
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 1,640
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 533,839
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 722,476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min headlines 599,153
______*ANTICHRIST on world stage______ 19 min headlines 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••