“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#8134 Sep 4, 2013
Good morning everyone, except for CHOCOLATE FACE. LOL...
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8135 Sep 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
Good morning everyone, except for CHOCOLATE FACE. LOL...
Seriously, you our US war mongers are paranoid!

United States

#8136 Sep 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you heard that Nidal Hasan was court martialed and he got his nappy beard shaved off! lol
That's probably worse than jail time, but at least the flea infestation has been halted?
It won't be long CHOCOLATE and you'll be able to visit him in prison! Maybe you two can have a long and fulfilling relationship?
Why telling me this i don't care! You another of our paranoid Us war mongers. But you Should worrying why over 179 nations had given our world bully US militaristic Imperialist interventionist the Big middle fingers.

United States

#8137 Sep 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he'll sick his pack of wolf/poodle/chihuahua pups on us, better be careful/ lol
Tell us more about you dirty low class US mutts grunters? WBHAHAHAHAHaaa

United States

#8138 Sep 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean 'our', CHOCOLATE FACE? You're not an American and all you ever do is crank out commie spam, Khat chewing fiend. <-o
As an American. As FYI their are two different kind of Americans , those who i'm representative who support World peace, Human rights...and while you our bullying US war mongers with your obnoxious US war machines are destroyers US and world, you our US war mongers:war-for-profiters/War investors/Arms-weapons manuf./Mercenaries... are the real Anti-Americans/immigrants, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti-Human rights, Anti-Us constitution, Anti-civil liberties... you our US war mongers are not real Americans but lowlife scumbags racist AmeriKKKa, Nazis,... Not a commie but I support Capitalism but not Corporatism and predatory Capitalists, i bet most of you under-educated Blue Collar laborers are ignorant bunch (Authoritarians ...) that have not a real clue what i'm talking about.
\
Go have hiney melon! Low class grunting MTF! WBAHHAHAHAHAHahaa

United States

#8139 Sep 4, 2013
Add!

"I spent 33 years in the Marines, most of my time being a high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for Capitalism... The general public shoulders the bill. This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones, Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations."
Brigadier General Smedley D. Butler

Note : his not against Capitalism but Predatory Capitalists and Corporatism.

United States

#8140 Sep 4, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning folks.
Hey Chris!
Hello!

United States

#8141 Sep 4, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning folks.
Hey Chris!
Hi again! I don't why they keep calling me A Chocolate, a racist term. they keep on it .As, I'd explained to them I'm not even Black, what gives?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8142 Sep 4, 2013
Oh for Pete's sake whoever you are. Give it rest and find somewhere else to post.

I don't care if you're orange, you're annoying.

United States

#8143 Sep 4, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Oh for Pete's sake whoever you are. Give it rest and find somewhere else to post.
I don't care if you're orange, you're annoying.
The Crew of Bullies started with it first. So you stand up for war mongering Bullies who don't care for human lives... so you love supporting mass murdering bullies , war mongers? Know wonder our US is hated because of bullying and wars on world civilians and Americans. Sheeesh! If you tell them, your friends : racist Crew of bullies to stop cursing , bullying,... it is offending the other posters for differing opinions , who come for civil discourse, then there will be not all this fuss on these threads of bickering back on forth. So?

Location hidden

#8144 Sep 4, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The Crew of Bullies started with it first. So you stand up for war mongering Bullies who don't care for human lives... so you love supporting mass murdering bullies , war mongers? Know wonder our US is hated because of bullying and wars on world civilians and Americans. Sheeesh! If you tell them, your friends : racist Crew of bullies to stop cursing , bullying,... it is offending the other posters for differing opinions , who come for civil discourse, then there will be not all this fuss on these threads of bickering back on forth. So?
So what, who cares. Are you ten years old? "They started it, MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Come on, grow up.
UidiotRaceMAKEPW ORLDPEACE

United States

#8145 Sep 4, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, who cares. Are you ten years old? "They started it, MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Come on, grow up.
U must be infant without a brain for supporting warmongers! WAH WAH WaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHH! You another Sheeeople taking to Cleaners! yOU NEVER GROW UP! yET ANOTHER Ignorant ignoramus in our presence , a real mendacious obsequious Subservient of fool , i see you still licking your malodorious master' BootStraps mwHAHAHHAHAAHHA haVE A HINEY MELON !

Location hidden

#8146 Sep 4, 2013
Yawn.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8147 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>Why telling me this i don't care! You another of our paranoid Us war mongers. But you Should worrying why over 179 nations had given our world bully US militaristic Imperialist interventionist the Big middle fingers.
Oh that's right, you're a Somali "deck" cleaner and rump ranger extraordinar!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8148 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>The Crew of Bullies started with it first. So you stand up for war mongering Bullies who don't care for human lives... so you love supporting mass murdering bullies , war mongers? Know wonder our US is hated because of bullying and wars on world civilians and Americans. Sheeesh! If you tell them, your friends : racist Crew of bullies to stop cursing , bullying,... it is offending the other posters for differing opinions , who come for civil discourse, then there will be not all this fuss on these threads of bickering back on forth. So?
She's trying to be nice to you, why do you automatically assume anyone who's friends with the Crew is an enemy of yours?

United States

#8149 Sep 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh that's right, you're a Somali "deck" cleaner and rump ranger extraordinar!
Again Not Somalian. And you are a evil Rickfooker a murdering US mercenary. BWHAHAHHAHAa!

Location hidden

#8150 Sep 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>She's trying to be nice to you, why do you automatically assume anyone who's friends with the Crew is an enemy of yours?
Um, because, it's a troll? lol

United States

#8151 Sep 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>She's trying to be nice to you, why do you automatically assume anyone who's friends with the Crew is an enemy of yours?
Sure! Who said she my enemy, not! You not my enemy either, just wanted to whack you ignorants into non abeyance. BWHHAHAHAHaa But she did even Admonish War crimes of Bush & co that caused US and world a big mess, maybe she enjoy Authoritarian US police State. You our US right wingers/supporters pf Neocom illegitate wars/foriegn policy are cause of most of these mess at home and worldwide! ignorance is Bliss for you dumb US War mongering supporters! BWHAHAHHaaaa

United States

#8152 Sep 4, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Yawn.
You would not be Yawning if you only know US is police state because of people like you who are ignorant, dumb... Bimbos, grunts like you ruined US and world ! So did i incense you creampuff?

United States

#8153 Sep 4, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, because, it's a troll? lol
Not a troll but he is biggest War mongering bully trolls that ruined US and world with their evil war machines and is way worst than garden variety trolls of topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min waaasssuuup 603,537
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 763,717
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Chris Clearwater 175,021
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min KayMarie 554,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Rick in Kansas 263,400
Dish Network 1 hr mnb0495 1
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 1 hr fdskjfsdkj344 38

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE