"The Crew"
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8072 Aug 26, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are. Aliroger1 told me what you do in your free time. You're the first person I ever heard of getting clymadia in the throat.
I expected the Ad hominem from crew of bullies! You crew of US mercenery are war-for-profiting scums...and no Americans and world civilians for human rights disrespect you for making mess at home and worldwide.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8073 Aug 26, 2013
Former Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bowman (October 2, 1998) commented in the National Catholic Reporter:
"
We are not hated because we practice democracy, value freedom, or uphold human rights. We are hated because our government denies these things to people in Third World countries whose resources are coveted by our (US)multinational corporations. That hatred we have sown has come back to haunt us in the form of terrorism ... Instead of sending our sons and daughters around the world to kill Arabs so we can have the oil under their sand, we should send them to rebuild their infrastructure, supply clean water, and feed starving children...

----

I only thing i disagree is US have double standard and US not really a real democracy but a Facade , US fooled many of our Americans and world into believing we all believe in those democratic values infact we are US militaristic Neo-imperialist interventionist. Bt they are waking up and over 179 nations just given our US the big middle Finger. US neocon (War party) is what ruining and morally and financially bankrupting America.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8074 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He only posts between heart medications lol.
lol

Apparently so do the other unregistered posters.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLD

United States

#8075 Aug 26, 2013
former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney

(Is America ‘Yearning for Fascism’?
by Chris Hedges)_

"
We are ruled not by two parties but one party. It is the party of money and war. Our country has been hijacked. And we have to take the country away from those who have hijacked it.

“I'm Fabulous!”

Since: Jan 10

NYC, NY

#8076 Aug 26, 2013
Alert! Alert! Someone stole my name.

You troll have the face of a rainbow butt monkey!

“I'm Fabulous!”

NYC, NY

#8077 Aug 26, 2013
Miley Cyrus upstaged Lady Gaga last night. I just heard it on the news.
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLD

United States

#8078 Aug 26, 2013
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP wrote:
Alert! Alert! Someone stole my name.
You troll have the face of a rainbow butt monkey!
We know it you rickf , you our US war mongering animal/War-for profiters... had ruin the USand world with your US war machines, you evil! BWHHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

“I'm Fabulous!”

NYC, NY

#8079 Aug 26, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLD wrote:
former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney
(Is America ‘Yearning for Fascism’?
by Chris Hedges)_
"
We are ruled not by two parties but one party. It is the party of money and war. Our country has been hijacked. And we have to take the country away from those who have hijacked it.
I like to party, lets meet sugarpuff
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8080 Aug 26, 2013
BHAHAHAHAHAHHAa Party with this!

John Dewey
The only way to abolish war is to make peace heroic

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8081 Aug 26, 2013
Miley Cyrus upstaged Lady Gaga last night. I just heard it on the news.
Yeah I got gonnereaha after watching that lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8082 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I like to party, lets meet sugarpuff
Dewy Melon Chocolate face Somali man with buttt monkey breath stole your name!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#8083 Aug 26, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
BHAHAHAHAHAHHAa Party with this!
John Dewey
The only way to abolish war is to make peace heroic
Nobody cares about that commie, CHOCOLATE FACE. We just want to talk about the acts of piracy, you commit on the low to medium seas in your little 5hp dinghy, dumb Somalian. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8084 Aug 26, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
Former Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bowman (October 2, 1998) commented in the National Catholic Reporter:
"
We are not hated because we practice democracy, value freedom, or uphold human rights. We are hated because our government denies these things to people in Third World countries whose resources are coveted by our (US)multinational corporations. That hatred we have sown has come back to haunt us in the form of terrorism ... Instead of sending our sons and daughters around the world to kill Arabs so we can have the oil under their sand, we should send them to rebuild their infrastructure, supply clean water, and feed starving children...
----
I only thing i disagree is US have double standard and US not really a real democracy but a Facade , US fooled many of our Americans and world into believing we all believe in those democratic values infact we are US militaristic Neo-imperialist interventionist. Bt they are waking up and over 179 nations just given our US the big middle Finger. US neocon (War party) is what ruining and morally and financially bankrupting America.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, does all that khat you chew help you take these giant spam dumps, barbaric pirate? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8085 Aug 26, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I expected the Ad hominem from crew of bullies! You crew of US mercenery are war-for-profiting scums...and no Americans and world civilians for human rights disrespect you for making mess at home and worldwide.
If that's the way you feel about it CHOCOLATE FACE, then you should get your crew of idiots you run with on that other thread to back you up, khat chewing Somalian pirate. <¦-o

United States

#8086 Aug 26, 2013
Another paranoid fool , not a Somalian chocolate pirate! And, lets look at fact Bush & Co., Blair & co... had been tried at International War Crime Tribunal for war crimes against humanity.

Don't like commie! As this fascist will confirm Commie Dewey, that Our US is a war monger nation, i mean Empire.
yep from horses big mouth
Fascist US Neocon Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute,
"
We are a warlike people and we love war.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8087 Aug 26, 2013
Another paranoid fool , not a Somalian chocolate pirate! And, lets look at fact Bush & Co., Blair & co... had been tried at International War Crime Tribunal for war crimes against humanity.
Don't like commie! As this fascist will confirm Commie Dewey, that Our US is a war monger nation, i mean Empire.
yep from horses big mouth
Fascist US Neocon Michael Ledeen of the American Enterprise Institute,
"
We are a warlike people and we love war.
Yet you don't seem too concerned about your prince Barack Hussein Obama inciting the Arab Spring, or trying to drag America into the Syrian conflict. You have double standards CHOCOLATE FACE. Is that from all that khat chewing you do when out pirating, ignorant Somalian? <¦-o

United States

#8088 Aug 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you don't seem too concerned about your prince Barack Hussein Obama inciting the Arab Spring, or trying to drag America into the Syrian conflict. You have double standards CHOCOLATE FACE. Is that from all that khat chewing you do when out pirating, ignorant Somalian? <¦-o
He is picked by US imperial House way before the election, you ignorant undereducated warring grunting airheads! The Arab Spring is really about Middle Easterner trying to rid of dictorail US puppets leaders. Again you are paranoid not a khat chewing Somalian pirate.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8089 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>He is picked by US imperial House way before the election, you ignorant undereducated warring grunting airheads! The Arab Spring is really about Middle Easterner trying to rid of dictorail US puppets leaders. Again you are paranoid not a khat chewing Somalian pirate.
Do explain this "US imperial House" CHOCOLATE FACE. I'm sure a khat chewing skinny like you could enlighten me. LMAO....

United States

#8090 Aug 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do explain this "US imperial House" CHOCOLATE FACE. I'm sure a khat chewing skinny like you could enlighten me. LMAO....
Look our US war mongering Grunt , again not Chocolate you racist grunting airhead and not khat chewing skinny, you ignorance is bliss, read more you paranoid grunt.

ADD! To prove the who really have the power not our POTUS (Puppets!)...
Henry Kissinger's declaration to the head of state of Canada Henry Kissinger's declaration to the head of state.*The Bilderberg Group
"Jimmy Carter is not the President of the United States. The Trilateral Commission is the President of the United States; I represent the Trilateral Commission"

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#8091 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>Look our US war mongering Grunt , again not Chocolate you racist grunting airhead and not khat chewing skinny, you ignorance is bliss, read more you paranoid grunt.
ADD! To prove the who really have the power not our POTUS (Puppets!)...
Henry Kissinger's declaration to the head of state of Canada Henry Kissinger's declaration to the head of state.*The Bilderberg Group
"Jimmy Carter is not the President of the United States. The Trilateral Commission is the President of the United States; I represent the Trilateral Commission"
Now let's hear some of your pirate stories, CHOCOLATE FACE. How about the one where you sodomized Captain zer0, on that German merchant ship you sacked a while back, khat chewer. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min River Tam 49,220
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 8 min Johnny 7
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 105,648
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min VIKING 971,782
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,709
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,280
Erotic, tantric and nuru massage - Central London (Sep '12) 2 hr toby lad 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 646,781
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 8 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web