"The Crew"

“Insert useless statement here.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8052 Aug 22, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Perhaps we can start this thread up once again. Perhaps the trolls and stalkers will leave us alone. Perhaps it will be another blue moon tomorrow. lol
I agree!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8053 Aug 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
I think we need to send them all this thread link so they can find us again.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8054 Aug 22, 2013
I'm home you war mongering baboons! MWBBBABABABA

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#8055 Aug 26, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Where is everyone? Don't they have this on their trackers? COME ON PEOPLE!! COME BACK! I SWEAR both Ricky & I took showers (before you can say anything, didn't shower together...lol)
You could've left that last part out! Lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#8056 Aug 26, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
I'm home you war mongering baboons! MWBBBABABABA
What the hell does "MWBBBABABABA" mean CHOCOLATE FACED Somalian buttt pirate?

Location hidden

#8057 Aug 26, 2013
Good morning! I guess we have a fan. lol

United States

#8058 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does "MWBBBABABABA" mean CHOCOLATE FACED Somalian buttt pirate?
Look you are paranoid , not a Somalian chocolate pirate! And, lets look at fact Bush & Co., Blair & co... had been tried at International War Crime Tribunal for war crimes against humanity.

United States

#8059 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
U don't about this obnoxious Crew Of of American war mongering bullies who bully the Americans and World civilians with their US war machines , they bully other civilian posters for differing in opinions , way back before you came.

Vincit qui se vincit

#8060 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
It's Chocolate faced Somali pirate wannabe guy.

Vincit qui se vincit

#8061 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>U don't about this obnoxious Crew Of of American war mongering bullies who bully the Americans and World civilians with their US war machines , they bully other civilian posters for differing in opinions , way back before you came.
We did not, you chose to be ignorant! The Crew was here to HELP people see the tyranny in you and the other anti peaceful warmongers idiots of the world!

United States

#8062 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It's Chocolate faced Somali pirate wannabe guy.
You our US war mongers are corrupted bunch! Look you are paranoid , and not a Somalian chocolate pirate! And, lets look at fact Bush & Co., Blair & co... had been tried at International War Crime Tribunal for war crimes against humanity.

Location hidden

#8063 Aug 26, 2013
What the heck?

Location hidden

#8064 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It's Chocolate faced Somali pirate wannabe guy.
Ah, another unregistered troll/stalker. How nice.

Vincit qui se vincit

#8065 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>You our US war mongers are corrupted bunch! Look you are paranoid , and not a Somalian chocolate pirate! And, lets look at fact Bush & Co., Blair & co... had been tried at International War Crime Tribunal for war crimes against humanity.
I hear Obama is about to bomb Syria!

Vincit qui se vincit

#8066 Aug 26, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, another unregistered troll/stalker. How nice.
He only posts between heart medications lol.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#8067 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Obama is about to bomb Syria!
Critics said Obama will most like face just like Bush & co For war Crimes against humanity at the Int'l war crimes tribunal ! BHHAHAHAHAHAHA

United States

#8068 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He only posts between heart medications lol.
u mean you take heart medication! BWHAHHAHHAAA

Vincit qui se vincit

#8069 Aug 26, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Critics said Obama will most like face just like Bush & co For war Crimes against humanity at the Int'l war crimes tribunal ! BHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Excuse me?!

What is Syria doing to it's own people?

On another note Chocolate face, do you hook up with other Chocolate faced, flat chested Somali pirate chicks?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#8070 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>You our US war mongers are corrupted bunch! Look you are paranoid , and not a Somalian chocolate pirate! And, lets look at fact Bush & Co., Blair & co... had been tried at International War Crime Tribunal for war crimes against humanity.
Yes you are. Aliroger1 told me what you do in your free time. You're the first person I ever heard of getting clymadia in the throat.

United States

#8071 Aug 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me?!
What is Syria doing to it's own people?
On another note Chocolate face, do you hook up with other Chocolate faced, flat chested Somali pirate chicks?
Again not Chocolate Somalian Pirate! What you think US militaristic neo-imperailst wants Syria because of Raw resource call Oil.. and wanting to install a US puppet at the helm its govt,.. You Us war mongering grunts are hurting US and world with your greed and power , and all this incites growth of enemies and this illicit US overseas wars of plundering had incite them wanting Us out of their country(s).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min MUQ2 281,257
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 48,740
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min guest 646,608
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,688
... 1 hr jorvajor 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 971,689
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr karl44 105,620
More from around the web