First Prev
of 397
Next Last

“Kiss my American.......”

Since: Dec 07

USA

#1 Jan 17, 2008
I thouhgt I'd start a thread about " The Crew" starring....Ricky F., Ghost Rider, Chicago Poet, LuAnn, Daggster(Troll Slayer), and whittle ole' me, Midwest Gal, who are regulars from the "US Soldiers are Cowards" forum.
It seems the topic of discussion has gone off track on the previous forum, so I figured, we can have our own forum and talk about anything we want, and others are welcome to join in. Beware, you get nasty, you'll leave here black and blue. Have fun guys and gals!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2 Jan 17, 2008
What if we get along too good & there's no one to YELL at?

USA

#3 Jan 17, 2008
Ricky F wrote:
Give it time, lets play it by ear. Trolls are more than welcome! If it doesn't work, so be it.
Ghost Rider

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Jan 17, 2008
Midwest Gal wrote:
I thouhgt I'd start a thread about " The Crew" starring....Ricky F., Ghost Rider, Chicago Poet, LuAnn, Daggster(Troll Slayer), and whittle ole' me, Midwest Gal, who are regulars from the "US Soldiers are Cowards" forum.
It seems the topic of discussion has gone off track on the previous forum, so I figured, we can have our own forum and talk about anything we want, and others are welcome to join in. Beware, you get nasty, you'll leave here black and blue. Have fun guys and gals!
Damn, you know how to get a guy turned on. Oooooh, so forceful. I love dominant women. LOL
Ghost Rider

Rio Rancho, NM

#5 Jan 17, 2008
Ricky F wrote:
Ricky F, its a good thing that there is two PC's and miles of wire between me and Midwest gal. I swear she would kill me other wise. lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#6 Jan 18, 2008
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you know how to get a guy turned on. Oooooh, so forceful. I love dominant women. LOL
I never thought about it like that, but we got a personal invite right into MG's room or is ir bedroom, LOL? It really doesn't matter as long as were IN THE HOUSE!!!

ROFLMAO!

Vincit qui se vincit

#7 Jan 18, 2008
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky F, its a good thing that there is two PC's and miles of wire between me and Midwest gal. I swear she would kill me other wise. lol
I wouldn't want to be on her badside, I've been reading her posts & frankly she scares me a bit hahah! I bet she can be one bad momma when she wants be!

Ohh momma your a bad girl LOL

Since: Jan 08

Westminster, MD

#8 Jan 18, 2008
Ricky F, I just saw your picture of Johnny Cash as your profile pic, that kicks ass!

USA

#9 Jan 18, 2008
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good morning Ghost Rider, welcome to our forum. Yes, I can be dominant honey. I happened to read your post to Daggster, I'm not fun? Sorry to disappoint you. When it comes to married men, I find it hard to play dirty. That's just me. Doesn't me I can't flirt a little. "wink"

USA

#10 Jan 18, 2008
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to be on her badside, I've been reading her posts & frankly she scares me a bit hahah! I bet she can be one bad momma when she wants be!
Ohh momma your a bad girl LOL
Hey honey, my bark is much worse than my bite. But then again, you just might like it. "wink" :)

Vincit qui se vincit

#11 Jan 18, 2008
Ganja_Guru wrote:
Ricky F, I just saw your picture of Johnny Cash as your profile pic, that kicks ass!
Thanks!

USA

#12 Jan 18, 2008
Ganja_Guru wrote:
Welcome Ganja_Guru.....I've been telling Ricky that for days. It's my favorite pic of his. He cracks me up! He has a cat flip'n the finger as well. lol.

Vincit qui se vincit

#13 Jan 18, 2008
Midwest Gal wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome Ganja_Guru.....I've been telling Ricky that for days. It's my favorite pic of his. He cracks me up! He has a cat flip'n the finger as well. lol.
Good Morning MG!!!!

“Who Cares?”

Muskegon

#14 Jan 18, 2008
Okay so can someone breif me on what the hell this is supposed to be about or what we are talking about?

USA

#15 Jan 18, 2008
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning MG!!!!
Good morning Ricky, how are you? Did you sleep well?

USA

#16 Jan 18, 2008
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey baby, bring it on!

USA

#17 Jan 18, 2008
Angel1986 wrote:
Okay so can someone breif me on what the hell this is supposed to be about or what we are talking about?
Sweetie, you can talk about anything you want. You can start out by telling us who you are, what type of forums you like to post, are you a troll slayer? etc. You want to talk about the war, the economy, religion, politics, sex, whatever, be my guest.

Vincit qui se vincit

#18 Jan 18, 2008
Midwest Gal wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Ricky, how are you? Did you sleep well?
Slept great after a few minutes of thinking of you!

USA

#19 Jan 18, 2008
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Slept great after a few minutes of thinking of you!
Oh, what happened to jayed and jackie? Weren't good enough for ya? Thought so. "wink" :)

“Who Cares?”

Muskegon

#20 Jan 18, 2008
Wow well first of all
I am not a troll slayer or at least do not think I am, guess it would help if I knew what that was.
And I am Angela I live in michigan.
I am obviously 21
I like football
Fishing
Nascar
Hiking
Sex
I hate perverts
I hate iggnorant people
I speak my mind
I love music
And I like to talk about just about anything except
Baseball
Golf
And other gay sports and things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 397
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 97,936
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seen Is Awesome 608,296
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 1 hr krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 2 hr Mahesh 40
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 574,554
More from around the web