www.walmart.com credit - Walmart Cred...

www.walmart.com credit - Walmart Credit Card Website

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

marleta f smith

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Nov 29, 2012
I made a purchase 11/27/12 for a Grandfather clock on my Walmart Credit card. My question is: I'm not sure which company I made purchase from as talked to many associates @ different companies about clocks. Didn't write down specific clock name but do think it is a Ridgeway floor clock.Cost was $907.00 on sale. Is there a way to check on this only purchase?? I need to know where I bought the clock. Thank you --- Marleta f. Smith
Ronald Boyles

Tullahoma, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I'm having getting into wlmart accoout

Kyle, TX

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Can you get c7edit at walma7t.com fo7 a pu7chase that you want to 7etu7n that was bought at an actual walma7t sto7e?
7=18th lette of alphabet
Lorene Ellerhoff

Bettendorf, IA

#8 Apr 6, 2013
How do I reach a human being to ask a question about my credit card balance? All I am getting now is a (*&)*&)(*& computer voice which has told me $10 would be charged to my account if I wanted to talk to someone in Customer Service! The local store tells me they have nothing to do with the credit card statements. That is NOT customer service! I am frustrated, angry, and ready to totally quit using the WalMart card. Can any person advise me?
the beggar

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2013
iam having the worse time in this web site
James C Ray

Oregon, OH

#11 Jun 6, 2013
I am trying to open a Walmart Credit card. I am get
ting no where! I called Walmart was transferred To Billing credit Twice I tried to no avail. I'm just trying to buy something from your store but you make it difficult!Rethink your customer service line cause it really sucks. I'll buy the item at another store thanks for nothing!!!
Jules Fijux

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Feb 12, 2015
I received my Walmart credit card yesterday, 2/11/15. I used it today for the first time at Walmart Super Store, Coral Ridge Rd. Coral Springs, Fl. for a total of $139.00.
The Cashier told me to swipe the card in their little machine and when I went to hand it to her to check my I.D. she just shook her hand that she wasn't interested.
This means that if I ever loose my card without knowing it, ANYBODY can use it and run up some big bill. Needless to say, I just destroyed my card and no one will ever use it again, for my own safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gokturk KENWOOD Servisi (O2I2) 342 00 24 ) Mikr... 7 min baramens 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Il Papa 921,677
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 615,451
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 19 min heaven 719
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min sangili karuppan 8,134
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 53 min Aussie Kev 7,157
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 54 min par five 15,007
The Christian Atheist debate 59 min Peter Ross 8,174
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 275,098
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr HipGnosis 179,168
More from around the web