GE whistle-blower complaints

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#145 Apr 19, 2013
[email protected] 4/24/12 7:48PM
So, as many other posters have stated, I have also had numerous headaches regarding payments, logging in, locked accounts(!), and they, without my knowledge closed my account. They charged me a past due fee and have been harassing me (calling 10+ times per day) on a payment which I didn't know was late. You send me a bill, I pay the due. Don't be throwing in this unknown late fee/payment and then be shocked when I cuss you out hardcore.
This company is the worse company I have EVER dealt with. Their CSR are uneducated, in a different country, and they do not write notes in your account like other places.
If it's 4:59:59 pm EST (which is 1:59:59 my time) on my watch and 5:00:00 pm EST on theirs, you get a late fee.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#146 Apr 19, 2013
Protester wrote:
Anonymous 10/11/12 1:35PM
I am trying to make back payments owed to GE Capital. I keep calling but cannot get anyone that speaks English. Their accents are too thick for me to understand. Can I please speak to someone from the US?
Thanks.
I speak English, but I'm not talking.

Location hidden

#147 Apr 19, 2013
Who cares?

Location hidden

#148 Apr 19, 2013
There are more important issues.

Location hidden

#149 Apr 19, 2013
I have no more to say.

Location hidden

#150 Apr 19, 2013
SHOCKGIRL 4/23/12 6:46PM
Was gonna pay bill last night and site was down. Tried all day to log in and site wouldn't let me. I didn't have my account information with me. I always make payment online. Rushed home to beat 5pm late fee. Still wouldn't accept my login. Ended up calling phone and entering information all over again. It was after 5pm when payment got made. Wait forever for customer service to remove late fee. Find out it's a whole new web site gotta start all over. Said it was in email I never got. This care credit has been a pain since day one. GE Money Stinks. I did online cause they hid their phone number online and on the statements. Now it's in big numbers on the web site. Had enough of GE not worth the trouble.

Location hidden

#151 Apr 20, 2013
PoopieGEhater 4/23/12 2:47PM
I'm afraid I have to agree with other reviewers on this site. Avoid GE Capital's consumer credit services if at all possible. I secured a loan through my contractor to finance residential weatherization improvements. The GE Capital consumer website is unreliable and frequently offline. Three times in succession, I have scheduled online payments only to have them rejected later because GE claims I have no loan balance and owe no money. GE has no email or online chat contact option and it is difficult to contact them by phone. After waiting for 45 minutes, I was told by a customer representative that they have experience unresolved computer system errors that had been ongoing for three weeks. I was told again to "try again in 48 hours."

Location hidden

#152 Apr 20, 2013
Most creditors know that the middle class has been damaged by the recession, but GE Money Bank / Care Credit doesnÂ’t care.

Location hidden

#153 Apr 20, 2013
GE is one big scam.

Location hidden

#154 Apr 20, 2013
Protester wrote:
Anon 9/4/12 8:38AM
Awesome to call and have to be transferred to 4 different people before one spoke enough english to help me. Then the "it's company policy to screw you sir". But I made a payment on the 1st for July-then a payment on the 29th for August-
Yes sir, but we took the payment on the 29 (4 days after august bill date) and used it to pay off the main balance-not use it for August. So now you have late charges and you have defaulted on the agreement. Your APR is now 29.99% and you owe $70 in late charges. Also your $25 monthly bill is now $55.
Thanks GE!!! Real quality company!!
Wow, that is a scam.

Location hidden

#155 Apr 20, 2013
GE Capital! It's the most unethical company I've ever dealt with.

Location hidden

#156 Apr 20, 2013
I have no more to say.

Location hidden

#157 Apr 20, 2013
Have a great day, All.

Location hidden

#158 Apr 20, 2013
PWR 4/23/12 7:43AM
I called this company to dispute the way
they display "Promotional Payoff Amount"
on their statement. They make you think
you're being given a one time payoff opportunity. I had to borow the money. I spoke with Amanda, a supervisor. She was not helpful!!! I asked for a manager; she said there were none. No telephone # to corporate and you had to write to a PO Box, no other address. I laughed!!! This is a very poor way to do business. This company deceives people and its not right!! Who reads the WHOLE statement, especially after receiving previous statements? It's my fault, so says Amanda.
Not good customer service to blame the customer!!! This company is BAD!!!
Lainey

New Hartford, NY

#159 Apr 20, 2013
GE was the ffirst company to sell out.

Location hidden

#160 Apr 21, 2013
anoymous 4/23/12 6:41AM
About a year ago I was during a little shopping when I came across a Eyes glasses name Lenscrafters store. I walk in and a lady there asked me if I wanted some help. I stated that I was just looking around to see what kinds of glasses they had and their price. After she gave me all the information with different kinds of glasses she asked me if I had any account with them. I stated that I don't have any account and that I don't use any credit card. She stated that in order to buy glasses from them that I needed to have a credit card account and that there was no obligation if I didn't buy anything from them. That she just only to check whether or not I was qualify to get credit. She stated would you like to have an account with us. I stated well not really because suppose I don't want to buy anything? She stated Oh, you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. She stated "I just wanted to see if you can qualify". So, she stated let see how much you can qualify for? So, after all the information being process she stated that my credit is good. However, I never did buy any glasses from Lencrafters so I don't have no need to worry about the credit. Now, I get a letter from GE Credit bank stated that I needed to pay a fee of $25.00 for late fee. I ask myself what late fee I never brought anything from lencrafters nor did I used or ever got a credit card from GE Credit bank. So, what the hell is going on. I believe GE Credit bank is the worse rip off bank I have ever encounter. I will not pay them a red dime nor will I ever use their credit card any anyway shape or form. So, to all those out there beware do not apply for credit by any mean. as far as I am concerned GE Credit bank can all go to Hell!

Location hidden

#161 Apr 21, 2013
The saddest thing about all these victims is that there's nothing they can do.
GE executives are above the law.
As the country becomes more and more corrupt, and the worst people rise to the top, we need to remember that it happens because the people are to blame for not rising up and protesting in some way.
(next post)

Location hidden

#163 Apr 21, 2013
Anonymous 4/21/12 7:57PM
They statted having a new website which is a mess. I have been calling the customer service and it's a nightmare. They pick up the phones in India. That's fine but at least hire some people who can speak English. At least can say hi to you and introduce themselves. That's the end of stupidity for GE money.
Every time you have to enter your account number and hear all the speeches they they give you before you can talk to someone. It is really horrible.

Location hidden

#164 Apr 21, 2013
All these people are victims because YOU keep buying GE products and using GE Money Bank.

When you're victimized, nobody will care and I won't be posting complaints in the future. You will truly have no voice.

You should be protesting, even if only by signing petitions to clean up this country, instead of dumping your garbage onto the next generations.
(next post)

Location hidden

#166 Apr 22, 2013
Test post one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Roman Scum 44,667
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Christain soaked ... 646,512
Prepare To Meet Thy God 33 min The Truth Hurts 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min Thinking 48,427
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 51 min The Truth Hurts 7
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Catholic Pharisee 384
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 281,244
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web