Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

That was posted twice because I was blocked again.

Notice how the IDIOT POSTING ICONS always uses the same ones.
The loser's not smart enough to mix them up a little, which proves that it isn't reading ANY of them because the last thing it wants is to be educated. It loves to wallow in its stupidity.

Defending corruption and treason is not just the lowest level of stupidity, but is suicidal.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

WillNeverUseGE-Again! 6/10/12 8:57PM
I'm getting the same endless loop at gogecapital.com where I get the red "doesn't match" error message, follow the prompt to retrieve login, which then repeats the "doesn't match" error. You can't get the system to email you anything. Then when you call, you find out that there is no in person assistance available, ever. Oddly, I could login and pay for months, but suddenly two months ago the website stopped working. I've incurred two late fees because their website doesn't work. My advice: pay it off and close the account.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Garrett 6/8/12 10:52AM
I didn't receive my statement last month. When I called customer service about late fee, he insist he can not waive the late fee and said my award which earned before will be forfeit.If the statement lost in transit..looks like he does not care customer. Close account right a way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 6/8/12 7:09AM
I contact customer service twice; every time they are so rude. They won't listen nor solve my question(s) friendly. cancelled this account...I never had this bad experience with credit card customer service.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 6/8/12 6:11AM
I recently started having issues logging into my account to make online payments as well. I have several accounts I pay online and never have issues logging in so I think it's reasonable to conclude this is a GE issue. Is this intentional on there part-don't know but, now every time I make a payment online w/them-I TAKE A PICTURE of the screen. Call me crazy but, 1 missed payment and the contract says they can charge me 30% interest on my purchase.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Not all of these posts are from people with legitimate complaints.
Other comments are posted (advice, information, etc.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 6/7/12 8:39PM
To Whom it May Concern. This place is holding my title to our motercycle, that we don't have a loan with. You can't talk to anyone. No one wants to help. I will be turning this over to the better business. And may be contacting a lawyer, to take care of this matter.

SEND YOUR COKPLAINTS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 6/4/12 5:31AM
Unable to get any real live customer service. I've spent over an hour on the phone using at least 3 different numbers that I've come across. I'm unable to access my account and was trying to gain access to pay my bill online. Finally paid over the phone via check 3 days ago and the payment still hasn't came out of my account (and I'm sure it's late now, awaiting my next statement until I completely lose my mind with this company).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

missstar 6/2/12 4:55PM
So I buy something of high value at a store. I realize its not exactly what I was looking for and return it and buy two other things instead. The money was put back on my card. End of story right....Wrong! As Im attempting to get gas, nothings happening. Atm nothing. So I call the card holders up and tell them I think there's a lock on my card, please release it. They tell me it looked suspicious and it'll take 1 business day. I assure them that its fine and to please just turn it back on (obviously Im pumping gas for a reason) They say no we cant it'll be 1 business day. Next day, try to withdraw money, nothing. I call them again, this time they need my transaction reciept. I curse at them and tell them how stupid it is. They keep insisting they need the reciept. I go home, get it, fax it to them. Call them again. Yeah we got it but we need the orignal transaction receipt not the return one. I curse even more asking to speak to a supervisor or anyone who could possibly turn my card on ASAP.Nothing. So I go back home, get the ORIGINAL reciept,fax it and call them again. Yeah sir it'll still take 1 business day..........my head explodes).

GE's Village Idiot is still posting the SAME ICONS on every post - no brain there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 5/27/12 3:11AM
We have been unable to access out accounts online since the end of March. My husband has called customer service but the representative does not understand that we want our online access restored. Our statements are all online so we have to pay an extra $15 for each account to pay over the phone. My husband requested statements over 2 weeks ago so we can pay off our account, we still haven't received them. He called earlier this week and was told they are in the mail and we would receive them by today. This company is a scam.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

kellz29 5/26/12 3:25PM
I am a new customer for a GE Capital TJ Maxx card. When I received my bill today there was a $25 late fee and a $19.75 interest fee. I always pay all my bill on the 1st and mail them together at the post office. All my other bills were posted between the 2nd and 4th of May. My bill is due on the 12th. They waited to post my GE Capital check until May 20 so they could access all these fees. What a scam. Then the customer service reps were rude and would not even give me their names or an e-mail address. Stay away from this Company!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Fed UP 5/24/12 3:11PM
THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!!! The person on the phone sounded like she was outside, I could not hear. Then she sounded irritated when I asked her to close my account because my wallet had been stolen. Would not recommend this company

Don't pay any attention to the icon-posting idiot who can't use words because he can't form a thought of his own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 5/23/12 8:22AM
I will never do business with this company again and hope you do not have to encounter the propblems I have. I opened this account in Jan. on line in my husbands name first mistake..Was told by my Dentist that it would be interest free recieved 1st bill am being charged 14% interest. When my husband finally got ahold of them he was told I chose the 14% interest. Now who in their right mind says oh ok I will pay you 14 % interest? I tried to have the Dentist interceed, she had a hard time getting ahold of them only to be told had she tried the day before that the interest fee could be changed but not now. 3rd had a family emergency left town paid the 2nd bill a day late now they are charging me a $25.oo late fee. I have a credit score of 795 by the way I donot make late payments. Any way tried all weekend long to pay on line their website kept locking me out. So tried to talk with someone only to be told they can waive the $25.oo fee but Im not an authorized other, just an authorized user I was listening to my husband and they made a mistake I am an authorized other, so asked to speak to a supervisor, the other rep told me I had to pay the $25.oo today and they could remove it when my husband calls, and if I did not pay the payment plus the late fee then because it is due today I would (might) be charged another $25.oo. The superviser he transfered me to,said my name was no where on the account. Fancy that. He could take a payment from me for $15.oo ha! Or I could pay on the phone for free. That is what I did over the hone leaving off all late fees. I have pd this account with another credit card and the payments have just not been applied I do not want a credit with this company or ever will I do business with them again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Golfish55 5/21/12 11:40AM
I am so angry and frustrated I don't even know where to begin, except to say RUN if you ever see this bank in a financial agreement. I have had the same experience as many of the others here. I use the Care Credit card for spay/neuter & health care for feral cats. I haven't seen a statement since February and can't log into my account. I have spent hours calling into the worst customer service line I have ever dealt with. In the beginning I would heed the advice of the the warning saying the call wait was long and hang up. I start trying on Saturdays where I could waste my own time rather than my employer's. I was told a bunch of different things each time and nothing has worked. Now I call, get told to use the website, go through the mind numbing press 2, press 4, experience on the customer service line to be told to call back during business hours and it hangs up. WHEN ARE THEY? Last month I had to pay by phone and get charged $15 for the pleasure. This month I wanted to have that charge and any other one removed. I have always paid every month never late. Still can't get to my statement, then Bill Pay had an issue and has to send a paper check. I'm sure I got a late fee for that but they won't let me see it. I also decided to finance some flooring from Mowhawk late in February. The work was completed in April. I get a call at work from a very nasty person demanding payment. Apparently the account was set up and charged in February but I didn't receive a statement and hadn't been looking for one sine the work had just been completed. Beaten down from trying to make her understand and embarrased from having this conversation, I agreed to make a payment from my debit card. They charged my $15 for that too. I believe this is their business model. I am so disgusted and will pay this off an never ever use anything backed by this bank again.
General Electric sabotage
(next post)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

General Electric sabotage
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T6MRQO07K9V2652...
US News

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

CatherineD 5/20/12 7:53AM
I have spent over an hour calling seven different times to people asking a question and two of the last ones forwarded my calls to numbers no longer in existence. I have to go through hurdles and hurdles to even talk to someone. Terrible customer service. I was trying to find out for a 74 year old friend how to get a copy of a mortgage release on his mobile home paid off many years ago. The last lady said she had no idea whom to call. Very frustrating.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

DaveM 5/18/12 7:16AM
Wow, glad I'm not the only one experiencing this terrible unprofessional service from GE Money Bank. I have to be honest. Before they updated their website and online payment system. I never had an problems paying my bills online. Since the change occurred, I have not been able to sign in once. They keep on saying that my account is locked.Though I put in the correct username and password.I am very conscious about writing down and keeping track of all my user names and passwords. I now that I am putting in the correct information. I have called into customer service numerous times and they speak to me like I do not know what I am doing. First of all I am very computer literate. I work in the tech field and it baffles me that the system would only work in Internet Explorer or Fire Fox. Get with the times here, your platform should be working across all browsers. I am so surprised that the customer service department does not get more adequate training. I also know that this is probably an outsourced customer service agency just answering calls for GE Money Bank and not direct employees of GE Money Bank. Still, you should have better training. The last rep I spoke to kept on repeating that I needed to use Internet Explorer though I own a Macintosh computer. She didn't even know what a Macintosh computer was. She said I needed to find a computer with Internet Explorer. So frustrating when you speak to someone that does not even have basic knowledge of computers.Its so disappointing when a company that obviously has millions or even billions of dollars doesn't care about their customers to invest in a good customer service department. I feel at a loss because I pay all my bills online and have never had issues with other providers. This needs to be resolved immediately and please take my advice. When your employees are happy the customers are happy. I can tell that every customer service rep that I spoke with hated their job and thus did not want to invest the time into actually helping me. They were just robots reading off a screen and not actually listening to my issue. I am a great customer and pay all my bills on time. I would like to continue to pay without any hassle. Please let me know how you plan on resolving this issue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 5/17/12 7:44AM
In Oct 2010 I applied for a new home ac unit in the amount of 5,500. I was approved for 9,000.. I have 790 credit scores.. I payed off the unit in full Apr 2011 with no late payments.. I recently was looking into using the line of credit to buy some new windows for our home. I was shocked to find out that a letter was supposedly sent to me on 5-10-12 which I have yet to receive stating that due to inactivity my account was closed for "MY SECURITY"! I just checked my credit scores and they have dropped on average 40 points! I called their useless customer service that's over seas somewhere and they are useless and explained to them that how could they hurt peoples credit like that and I was told that "they reserve the right to do so"! I asked why didn't you send out a letter stating that inactivity on the account would result in the eventual closer of the line of credit before they closed it. I was told that that's what they did and would not reverse it! The truth is unless your currently in debt with them they will cancel your account and wreck havoc on your credit report! They were more then greatful to extend me the money to get into debt with them in the first place! What's with this whole credit card reform!? Was anything put in place to prevent a bank from damaging someones name to no fault of their own or did we just give them more of our taxes just for them to throw it back in our face and hurt us on top of it! GE Money Bank is worse then a loan shark.. At least they don't call themselves a "Bank"! Avoid them at all cost or you will suffer the same fate even if your fortunate to keep your account in perfect standing!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous 5/15/12 3:11PM
I recently opened a credit card with Lord & Taylor department store, to my supprise it was GE Capital Bank that is managing the account. I suddenly start receiving email correspondence about an account that was closed over seven years ago with the subject "The Consumer Center is Live for Your HOME DESIGN - FURNITURE Account!,"
I called customer service(spoke with VIVIAN) requesting an explanation as to why suddenly I am receiving these emails about this account - I was told repeatdly we cannot close an account unless the customer tell us to close it - I said this account was closed a long time ago, and she repeat the same song again & again, there is no balance on the account , there is no charges on the account.
She never answer my original question as to why after seven years I suddenly start getting email referenced to an account that should have been closed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

a800rpa 5/14/12 10:07AM
I have proven I don't owe anything on my ebay master card from GE Money Bank and they STILL are charging me fees!
Very rude customer service, who pretend they have no idea what you are talking about!
I just received a 25.00 charge on my ebay card with NO explanation of why or who or when!!
Outrageous!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min curiouslu 732,208
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Senecus 2,380
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Senecus 599,703
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min HipGnosis 173,227
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Pegasus 259,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min KiMare 226,039
Gay Pakistani snapchat 48 min INDIAN LAD 30 LON... 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr seriously the ori... 538,356

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••