GE whistle-blower complaints

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#85 Mar 4, 2013
The Nazi-Republican Party
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TP94RII...
Top Stories

Location hidden

#86 Mar 5, 2013
Anonymous 6/26/12 1:04PM
i have worked out a payment plan with this company and now they say they now nothing about it. they are the worst company i have ever delt with. thay ether dont know what they are doing or even worst they do.

Location hidden

#87 Mar 5, 2013
wronged 6/25/12 8:04PM
Completely unable to make an online payment today to 2! accounts. And then to sit andtalk to a computerized person to make my payment. Get this site straight ..PLEASE..just spent all afternoon making a payment. thankyou Kelley A Smith

Location hidden

#88 Mar 5, 2013
General Electric sabotage http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T6MRQO07K9V2652... US News

Location hidden

#89 Mar 6, 2013
mapgirl 6/24/12 4:56PM
Add me to the list of people that can't log into their website anymore. Went to pay off the last few hundred dollars on the account, and it wouldn't let me in. Even got an email saying to wait two hours before I try again because their system locked me out. Well it's been over two hours and I'm still locked out. Figures they don't have anyone working there on Sunday....unfortunately for me I have a job which makes it difficult to call them during the week.

Anonymous 6/25/12 9:55AM
Just trying to pay off the remaining CareCredit balance from my dog's last stay in the hospital for cancer :( before the 6-month interest-free period expires. For some reason, every time I click on a part of the website that has to do with them selling their service, it work fine. But when I try to log in to pay, the site freezes or says it's having technical difficulties. I have several credit card accounts and, call me cynical, but it seems they make this one intentionally difficult to pay. That's probably because if you mess up once (being late or not paying in full before your interest-free period expires) you get hit with a whopping high retroactive interest rate dating back to the initial charge.

miflorey 6/25/12 6:36AM
I had the worst experience with Paypal. Since this situation, I have canceled JCPenney, Lowes, Dillards, and World Market.
Discover has the business/customer service model that works for me. Guess what? You actually get to speak to a human being the first time!

Location hidden

#90 Mar 6, 2013
largefarva 6/24/12 3:00PM
Month after Month we tried to make our payments on time using our online account month after month we cant log on ! Call on the phone we are place on hold for 20 mins hang up on then call back after 20 mins. Then we are told put this and that number in by the time we get to make our payment its past 5.00 pm.. our payment is not do until the 23 of the month mmmmmmmmm cant your company get it together !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#91 Mar 7, 2013
destiny2 6/22/12 2:52PM
I have 2 accts with GE Capital Retail Bank for XMARK mowers.....this company does not have a website to be able to pay your monthly payment online so I us my bank to auto draft it out. GE says postal delays are not their problem when a payment is not received. GET A WEBSITE ALREADY. I was told last year that it was in the making and should be up and fully running in a year. Was just told the same thing this am...in a year it should be up and running.

Location hidden

#92 Mar 7, 2013
Anonymous 6/22/12 8:23AM
… lost my job, but continued to make payments for at least the minimum balance each month to the account. When things didn't improve & my unemployment benefits ended, I applied to payment protection to try & get the balance covered. I was told I had keep up payments until a decision was made, so I paid for June & August of 2011. I talked to someone at the Payment Protection & they said my case was processing & I would know an answer soon. I went online to pay for September & couldn't access my account, I only got a number to call. I spoke with 2 people who told me the account was closed & the balance was 0, we all figured the payment protection had taken affect. I asked for a letter to be sent about the statis of the account, which they did & I considered the matter closed. In March of 2012 I received a letter from a firm stating that they were going to take me to court for nonpayment of a debt turned over to them by GE from the old Dillard's account & I owed over $1000. I sent in a letter of validation request/cease & desist. Since then I have called several times, most of it spent on hold waiting for a person who never comes or when they do can't help me because they don't have my account, another department does. One person tells me to call another, & then that person tells me to call the first person I spoke with. I have made arrangements with everyone else I had balances with, I thought this was over or I would've done something about but now that I'm trying to get it fixed I'm getting the runaround. I was put into a payment program without my knowledge and expelled for nonpayment. Payment of what? A debt that I'm still trying to validate & resolve? A debt that according to a letter I got from them in October of 2011 says doesn't exist! Then I was told I could pay $750 in 30 days & it would clear everything. I don't have anything near this to spare & certainly not within 30 days. I was told to send more info to disputes in El Paso.

Location hidden

#93 Mar 7, 2013
Kingstara 6/21/12 10:40PM
This is regardig the care credit card. I was told my account was closed for being inactive for the last 12 months. Don't you guys understand this is a card that don't get used every month!!! I don't have a pet to use it on and my doctors office don't except it. I was told over the phone that I have to reapply really!!! Keep in mind that I have more than this one account with ge. Someone needs to look into this.

Location hidden

#94 Mar 7, 2013
All those moronic ICONS were put there by a sicko defending corporate criminals, which PROVES I'M RIGHT about GE!

Location hidden

#95 Mar 12, 2013
ANONOMOUS 6/20/12 1:13PM
I recently received a letter stating that my Sams credit card had been canceled due to numerous unfulfilled payments. I discovered my last online payment was returned due to a mistake I made entering the account information. I received an email thanking me for the payment the following day after making the payment. This is the only time this has ever happened. They refuse to reinstate my card. after finding this site, I'm thankfull they cancelled it. I work on a union contract with 4800 employees and I posting a copy of this on every bulliten board and publishing a copy of this in our news letter. Everyone needs to get the word out. This company is as bad as they come!

Location hidden

#96 Mar 13, 2013
KFS 6/20/12 5:19AM
An overseas' call center operator for GE Money Bank "dunned" a standing checking account I had for phone payments $269 without my knowledge (showed up in my checking account three days later), and the company refused to make amends. One snarky regional supervisor said she would credit my account $25 - Was on hold with six different call centers domestic and foregin for 83 minutes over two days - Sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and Federal Trade Commission - worst customer service in history...

Location hidden

#97 Mar 13, 2013
[email protected] 6/19/12 3:30PM
This will be the last time i try to get a realistic pay off ammount from you-without an attorney!I have been all over the internet-Pissed off consumer has some great reading material about GE Money Bank.As does GE complaints and many more.I felt obligated to share my story as well! My name is Rhonda Hodecker-I live in St. Louis Mo. I received a 18 mos. promotional loan from you 17 mos. ago"INTEREST FREE" if paid off in the promotional time frame! I've been trying to get a pay off ammount from your co. and all i'm getting is $2.500.00 and another call to you brings an ammount of $1.600.00 My initial loan was for $2.700.00! After paying 17 mos. without missing a payment-I've only paid $200.00?? May be you could CALL ME this time and settle this matter once and for all! Very unhappy customer-Rhonda Hodecker!!!

Location hidden

#98 Mar 13, 2013
Why is GE doing this to people? Because they want US to pay for their crimes and they know they’ll never be prosecuted, just like the banking career criminals and politicians.
(next post)

Location hidden

#99 Mar 13, 2013
General Electric sabotage
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T6MRQO07K9V2652...
US News

Location hidden

#100 Mar 13, 2013
Rhonda Tate 6/19/12 2:15PM
GE money bank is the worst possible place to go through for any kind of money lending. I bought a motorcycle for 8K got the death and disability insurance, 170 of my 200 dollar payment went to cover that, that being said 7 years later I am still paying on it and in upwards of 25k in debt. It took me two years to catch up to all their "fees" associated with the rollover of my interest due to more then half of my payment going to insurance.
My balance has now been stuck at 5100 for the past two months, mind you I have never paid a payment late or missed a payment.

Location hidden

#101 Mar 13, 2013
Those icons, put up on every post by a real sicko, are an example of what GE does to their customers.
They just keep beating you down.

If you owe GE, try and get other financing, and be sure an include them on a bankruptcy.
If you need a loan, read what these people have gone through first. Their rights are being violated and nobody will ever be prosecuted.

Location hidden

#102 Mar 16, 2013
poormanrich 6/11/12 11:21AM
They're holding my motorcycle title as well. 15 business days after payoff! I can't register my bike until they get me the letter. It's going to be almost a full month after I paid for it. Transaction was completed through a recognized escrow company via wire transfer. Criminal if you ask me. And I'll NEVER do business with them if I can help it.

Location hidden

#103 Mar 16, 2013
It’s one thing to be scammed by corrupt big business and CEOs who can legally commit all the felonies they want, but it’s truly pathetic when people are so dumb that they ignore the warnings.
Even worse is a situation where sickos post icons against those warnings.
Take a look at all those icons and know that it’s the same attitude GE has toward the American people.

Location hidden

#104 Mar 17, 2013
Anonymous 6/11/12 10:20AM
Worst service ever, I have tried to log into my account since it was "updated" well that was 6 months ago. Still no logging in. I used to log in all the time, until the site became updated.
No one cares at GE, I've spent hundreds of hours on the phone with them. Till the point I just cried and gave up, now I'm paying off the account as soon as possible. Even sending in 5 times the min payment just so I can close it. I'm forced to write a check and send it in, since I can't access online, like I have for years. Then they have the nerve to send me emails, recommending me to "pay online". Go figure. LOL... I WOULD IF I COULD.
I would never recommend this bank. Its a shame its such a big bank, they forgot who helps keep them in business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Lonestar 104,471
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min RiversideRedneck 672,884
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min Peter Ross 445,842
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 981,176
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
About Times and Laws 5 hr harvey plunkett 1
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Mylilsexcrete 19
More from around the web