GE whistle-blower complaints
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#249 Jun 26, 2013
People, you see how evil conservatives are, as they continually attack victims but support the Elite bullies.
There’s no government agency that will help you because the corruption is massive, and all you can do is warn others.

How can conservatives defend the rich who are trying to destroy them too?
Because they don’t get it -- they’re living in a fog they created.
In their fantasy world, they side with the big-guy bullies because they identify with them, even though in reality they’re dirt-poor or worried that they’ll lose their jobs, etc.
The result of years of lying to protect all the other lies takes a toll on the brain. So, they become so twisted in their thinking that they actually believe they’re part of the Elite, the Elite that is preparing to destroy them too.

Keep your brains sharp by dealing with reality. It’s the hard road, but conservatives chose the easy road and it’s a dead end.
Keep speaking out, sharing the truth about GE with the public.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#250 Jun 26, 2013
Protester wrote:
People, you see how evil conservatives are, as they continually attack victims but support the Elite bullies.
That's quite a long winded way to say "I am a deadbeat and I don't pay my bills" but I will blame others for my lack of employable and poor money management skills.

Location hidden

#251 Jun 28, 2013
People:
Where have we heard those lies a thousand times before?
Oh yes, they come from simple-minded conservative idiots who can't think for themselves, so they parrot what they're told.
Their lies all sound alike because they were all written by the same liars = the Elite and those who support them.
They sound as dumb as they are, but it's more than stupidity, it's a devotion to evil.
More about that loser at:
(next post)
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#252 Jun 29, 2013
Protester wrote:
People:
Oh yes, they come from simple-minded conservative idiots who can't think for themselves, so they parrot what they're told.
Their lies all sound alike because they were all written by the same liars = the Elite and those who support them.
They sound as dumb as they are, but it's more than stupidity, it's a devotion to evil.
(next post)
The elite want's you to pay to pay your damn bills, so does GE capital you deadbeat!

Location hidden

#253 Jul 1, 2013
Now we know who the psycho-stalker is who’s been posting all the same stupid icons, no matter what you posted exposing GE crimes. He also uses my profile to stalk me from one forum to another so he’s mentally ill.
I’ve criticized the stupidity of the Midwestern Mentality before, but this one has helped prove me right. Don’t give this idiot any credit he doesn’t deserve, especially since he’s too gutless to use his real name, but bullies liberals. Liberals are the good guys, so they have something to fear from psycho conservatives and their love of guns and violence.

Charlie Sheen
Lincoln, NE
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#254 Jul 2, 2013
When you don't pay your loan back, many will stalk you! I am the least of your worries.

Good luck with that crazy microchip mark of the beast insanity.
Protester wrote:
Now we know who the psycho-stalker is who’s been posting all the same stupid icons, no matter what you posted exposing GE crimes. He also uses my profile to stalk me from one forum to another so he’s mentally ill.
I’ve criticized the stupidity of the Midwestern Mentality before, but this one has helped prove me right. Don’t give this idiot any credit he doesn’t deserve, especially since he’s too gutless to use his real name, but bullies liberals. Liberals are the good guys, so they have something to fear from psycho conservatives and their love of guns and violence.
Charlie Sheen
Lincoln, NE
West Coast Dave

Portland, OR

#255 Jul 2, 2013
I really have no use for whistle blowers, especially in the workplace. It's very annoying and distracting, and makes it hard to hear when you're on the phone!

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#256 Jul 2, 2013
Some whistles can reach up to 160db .... That's loud !!!
West Coast Dave wrote:
I really have no use for whistle blowers, especially in the workplace. It's very annoying and distracting, and makes it hard to hear when you're on the phone!

Since: Jan 11

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#257 Jul 2, 2013
If you can't pay your bills you should take a out a loan from Western Sky Financial, you can get $10,000 in 24 hours and pay it off over 5 years, interest rate is 167%
Protester wrote:
People:
(next post)

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#258 Jul 2, 2013
Prostate obstruction wrote:
I’ve criticized the stupidity of the Midwestern Mentality before, but this
As if you're some sort of sophisticate. What a whinging lowlife you are.

Man up and pay your bills.

Location hidden

#259 Jul 5, 2013
For those of you who are naïve about how dangerous conservative voters are, here’s a good example:

This sicko repeatedly makes statements that are total lies, but he has to twist reality to make it support his world of lies created by Republican leaders. Again and again, he lies, I tell him why he’s lying. So, he lies again, etc.
He truly doesn’t hear or believe the truth because he’s not capable of dealing with reality. If the truth was put right in front of him, he’d have a mental breakdown, or would change the subject, etc.
They have various tactics they use to avoid facing reality.

It’s the same with the Federal Reserve Corporation stockholders. Conservative idiots refuse to believe the documented truth, that this country is owned by a corporation, created by the wealthiest bankers on earth, and they became so wealthy by creating wars for no reason, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc.

Conservative voters are TRAITORS, fighting for those who are committing treason every day by sending the U.S. so deep into debt that Communist China has power over us.

How can conservatives, who have always been paranoid about communism, fight for the USA to be under control of our worst enemy?
They can’t, unless they refuse to face reality, and parrot all the lies Republican leaders tell them instead.

THAT IS WHY THIS MORON CAN’T FACE REALITY - IT WOULD PROVE LIBERALS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG. They’d rather commit treason every day of their lives than grow up and have the bahls to face reality like adults.

Example, first one brain-dead conservative makes up lies:
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>… I don't pay my bills…
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>The elite want's you to pay to pay your damn bills, so does GE capital you deadbeat!
Charlie Sheen wrote:
When you don't pay your loan back, many will stalk you! I am the least of your worries.<quoted text>

Location hidden

#260 Jul 5, 2013
Then he repeats them over and over again, so other idiots automatically believe them and repeat them:
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you're some sort of sophisticate. What a whinging lowlife you are.
Man up and pay your bills.
THAT is how Republican traitors are able to easily control the idiot masses. They’re dealing with people who will believe anything if it’s anti-liberal, anti-truth, anti-American.
Those Benedict Ronalds (Reagan) are dangerous.
They’re traitors who are willing to sacrifice their own families for an ideology based on lies and hate, just like Arabs in the Mideast. It’s all the same mentality, sick, twisted to create the result they want, and it’s satanic.

An NFL Fan

USA

#261 Jul 5, 2013
Protester wrote:
Then he repeats them over and over again, so other idiots automatically believe them and repeat them:
<quoted text>
THAT is how Republican traitors are able to easily control the idiot masses. They’re dealing with people who will believe anything if it’s anti-liberal, anti-truth, anti-American.
Those Benedict Ronalds (Reagan) are dangerous.
They’re traitors who are willing to sacrifice their own families for an ideology based on lies and hate, just like Arabs in the Mideast. It’s all the same mentality, sick, twisted to create the result they want, and it’s satanic.
I notice you resort to the word 'traitor' often. Do you really think such tactics will excuse you from your deadbeat ways, slacker?

Pay your bills, Satan worshiper.

Location hidden

#262 Jul 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you resort to the word 'traitor' often. Do you really think such tactics will excuse you from your deadbeat ways, slacker?
Pay your bills, Satan worshiper.
1. Most ignorant people are at least smart enough not to advertise it all the time. If you had half a brain, you’d know that.
2. I’m so much more intelligent than you that I’d never assume anything about anybody’s financial situation because that’s something only morons do to sound as dumb as they can. You just never get tired of being dead wrong.
3. If you weren’t too happy being ignorant, too lazy to do the work of research, and too gutless to face reality, you’d know what all intelligent people know, but you morons just love your treason. I’d post the links AGAIN, but I’m not the political welfare dept. for conservative losers.
4. You don’t even know the difference between good and evil.

People, do the research so you don’t end up like that.

An NFL Fan

USA

#263 Jul 5, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Most ignorant people are at least smart enough not to advertise it all the time. If you had half a brain, you’d know that.
2. I’m so much more intelligent than you that I’d never assume anything about anybody’s financial situation because that’s something only morons do to sound as dumb as they can. You just never get tired of being dead wrong.
3. If you weren’t too happy being ignorant, too lazy to do the work of research, and too gutless to face reality, you’d know what all intelligent people know, but you morons just love your treason. I’d post the links AGAIN, but I’m not the political welfare dept. for conservative losers.
4. You don’t even know the difference between good and evil.
People, do the research so you don’t end up like that.
More lectures from the envious pauper. Don't bother with the leftist links, dullard.

Location hidden

#264 Jul 7, 2013
People:
I recently saw a GE appliance on sale, but bought another one because I will not finance treason and sabotage against American families.
(next post)

Location hidden

#265 Jul 7, 2013
Robbed 2/29/12 10:34PM
Used a card to purchase a piece of furniture. Chose to use the automatic payment option so that the bill would be paid off within the allotted "no interest" period. Paid the balance off two months early in full. Closed the account. The automatic payments were still withdrawn for the next two months despite a 0 balance, 4 phone calls and assurance after the first month that it would not happen again. At least they refunded my money...although I am still waiting for the 2nd check. What a joke. I will never be dumb enough to use this company again.

Location hidden

#266 Jul 8, 2013
irritated 2/29/12 12:29PM
i have a commercial loan from GE capital..
they keep adding penalty fee on my acount...and everytime we call someone takes care of it but it will treapear with new fee...and when we call back that person is not there anymore.

Location hidden

#267 Jul 8, 2013
Kajaan 2/28/12 2:44PM
Put money on my Walmart Money Card which is issued by GE Money Bank. GE Money Bank never put the money on my card and when I used it the transaction was declined. Now GE Money Bank is trying to tell me they sent the money to the merchant yesterday which is impossible because there was no pending transaction. They refuse to give me my money back and the merchant has no record of receiving the money. Of course they'll do an investigation if you submit it in writing and it takes up to 45 days i the meantime I have late fees to the merchant because GE Money Bank has tied up my money. I spoke to 3 supervisors at GE Money Bank and they all have different stories but the bottom line is they have my money and refuse to give it back. Don't use them at all. They are not customer oriented and if you don't get somebody in India they'll be in the Phillipines. Don't expect to reach an American on American soil. They hide themselves from us even though they are headquartered in the US. What a rip off. I may have to get a lawyer to get my money back

Location hidden

#268 Jul 8, 2013
General Electric Avoids Taxes By Keeping $108 Billion Overseas
The Huffington Post
By Bonnie Kavoussi
Posted: 03/11/2013
(next post)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Freedom of the Press 51,820
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min nanoanomaly 991,949
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Phooey 693,199
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 46 min ChristineM 445,975
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 53 min Holy Pipek 34
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 56 min Holy Pipek 14
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 58 min Holy Pipek 9
More from around the web