GE whistle-blower complaints

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#188 Apr 28, 2013
davido84 4/15/12 3:50PM
For some reason, despite making all payments on time and almost paying off the balance on my card 2 months before the interest free due date, I all of a sudden have late payment fees on my account and my account is past due. They have no email customer service and of course, I've had my phone on speaker for 25 minutes without any help. These people are crooks, and I'm pretty surprised considering the GE name. I also can't see payments made on my account before September 2011.

Location hidden

#189 Apr 28, 2013
Nobody warned these people about GE and GE Money Bank, but now they're warning you.
1. Appreciate what they're going through and that they took the time to inform you. Stress is a killer so GE is truly an evil corp.
Don't be like the scumbags who criticize them, but are too dumb to do anything but hide behind icons.

2. Learn from what they're telling you, don't repeat the same mistakes assuming you're special and won't suffer the same treatment.
Once you sign that contract, or buy a GE product, you're stuck.

Location hidden

#190 Apr 29, 2013
Phil123 4/13/12 5:53PM
You would think that taking money from someone would be stealing. You would think that the person 'stealing' would be held accountable. Guess again. My wife bought the Wal-mart re loadable visa in early januarary, put $20 on it for some online purchase and be done with it. The theory is sound. One month later come to find out one of our direct deposits gets transferred from our bank to this card aka G.E. Money Bank. We got it straightened out, still waiting to receive this money back that was stolen. THEN it happens again!. Come to find out ANOTHER one of our direct deposits gets transferred to this card. The Better Business bureau has been contacted twice now with no reprimand! and this is not an isolated incident. Many people, civilians, military personal, veterans, etc etc... this is effecting everyone! Under the fine print of this card allows them to do this and not be brought to justice for this transgression! As of right now, i am 4 months behind in bills because i have not received any of my normal income

Location hidden

#191 Apr 30, 2013
Fabio 4/12/12 3:06PM
I have finally been able to get in touch with someone from GE Capital and though she tried very hard to be kind and understanding, I could hear her frustration as well. I cannot even imagine the number of calls they are receiving regarding this UPGRADE bill pay site not working!! How a company of this size cannot get Tech support to fix this is baffling to me! As everyone else is, I'm furious. I'm trying to figure out how we can voice a legal complaint. I am going to contact the Better Bus. Bur but I'm not sure they can actually do anything.
In response to those concerned about paying late charges, this woman assured me that if you make the payment over the phone they are waiving all late fees. WE'LL SEE. What a terrible company.

Location hidden

#192 Apr 30, 2013
sheidoo 4/12/12 12:14PM
I have never been so upset with a corporation as I am with GE Capitol. I have been making payments every month and did not realize that the "promotion" period had ended. Now I owe $3,000 in interest! No one will make any attempt to work with me on this issue. Worst company ever! It's like stealing!!

Location hidden

#193 May 1, 2013
Anonymous 4/12/12 10:32AM
I have had nothing but problems with this company since the beginning. I pay my payments on time each and every month and at one point in time was making double payments to account for the outrageous interest rates they were charging. Apparently, my good standing wasn't enough because they cancelled my card because my credit score wasn't high enough.(I have good credit, so this was a shock to me) And they decided to do it while i was in the middle of buying a house. What a nightmare having to explain that!!!! When I called to find out what was going on, I was left on hold for more than 20 minutes and then bounced from person to person. I was FURIOUS.
Now their website is not allowing me to log on or pay my bill. When I call the company to try to pay online, the automated response tells me they cannot take my call right now and to try again later. I'm not sure about anybody else, but my schedule does not allow me a lot of free time to constantly try to make my bill payments. This is why I ALWAYS pay my bill online. So frustrating. I will NEVER go with this company again!

Location hidden

#194 May 2, 2013
V-Ron 4/12/12 7:59AM
So I have been trying to pay my bill for over a week now and have the same issues, I type in all my account info and it says im wrong, even though I have all my account info in front of me! I called the phone number and had to listen to countless options, none of which where talking to a real person! Finally I found out which number to hit and was told they are having high call vollume, I then waited for 20min until it was my turn to talk to an Indian man who hardly spoke english!!!!!!I said I needed to make my payment and he said its not due until the 20th, that may be true but I always pay my bills when I get paid. I asked why it wouldnt let me log on and he said the website was broke but would be back up on monday, and sure enough it is still broken, I am so pissed, I am paying the card off and then cutting it up and canceling, I will never use GE AGAIN!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Location hidden

#196 May 2, 2013
Why are you so naive?
What you're really saying is that NONE of the executives know what's going on.
NOT ONE of them has been contacted by anybody.
They're so extremely incompetent that they never check up on any of these things.

Simple minds always see simple solutions.
That tells me you're a conservative.
Conservatives not only defend the evil at the top (the evil who OBVIOUSLY MAKE THOSE POLICIES), but vote for them to get richer with more tax cuts.
Conservatives bytch about jobs sent overseas, etc. then vote for the Elite, to reward them.
Nothing conservatives do or think makes any sense, and that's because they're blindly following what the Elite tell them to think and do.

If conservatives had a brain between them, they'd join the rest of America in fighting back and would be supporting these victims instead of blaming them because you're too afraid to do the right thing.
(next post)

Location hidden

#197 May 2, 2013
Republican Civil War updates
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TQJSH1LCHQCJN6N...
US News

Location hidden

#198 May 3, 2013
Frustrated in Bethesda 4/11/12 4:20PM
Their new website is ridiculous. I'm so frustrated with them I'm cutting my card up and they will be lucky to see another payment from me. Can't login to account, doesn't identify any account info or even password recovery info. I've already called them once about this issues and I don't plan on wasting my time doing it again. This company is a joke. I'm fed up.

Location hidden

#199 May 3, 2013
SF 4/11/12 12:57PM
OK, 326 people with the same problem loggin in as me: what do we do? I can't pay my bill and I have two accounts with GE Money bank: Care Credit and GE Capital Home Design. My payment is due on the 14th. Now when I can't pay it, they will jack up my interest rate, charge me a late fee, and report me to the credit agencies? I'm losing my mind! How does a company this size allow this to go on since March 26th?

Location hidden

#200 May 4, 2013
[email protected] 4/10/12 11:49PM
I am having problems with this web site, just like the rest of these people. Before the recent web site overhaul, I didn't have a single problem. Obviously the new web page is an embarrassment, and GE should roll back to the old web site until the problems are resolved. From now on, I will avoid GE capital, and anything else GE, like the plague.

Location hidden

#201 May 4, 2013
Anonymous 4/10/12 7:48PM
This is the worst company to deal with. I literally had to call their hotline just to find out the Google Chrome is not compatible with their website. Such BS that they don't have the intelligence to display what browsers their site is compatible with. I cannot wait to get my bill payed off and leave this godforsaken creditor.

Location hidden

#202 May 4, 2013
echotapout 4/10/12 3:41PM
I have been trying to log in to view my account for about a week now. Thank God I am not a last minute person and pay my bills well in advance. I view my account almost everyday. I am going crazy not being able to make a payment. I have a paying all day working job and do not have time to sit around and wait for someone to have time to answer my phone call. I enrolled online payment for the convenience... Now they have taken the convenience away and will make me sit on the phone for who knows how long before I can make a payment. Also if they try charging me for making a payment over the phone we will have some major issues.

Location hidden

#203 May 5, 2013
LuckyDucky 4/10/12 8:47AM
I have been trying to login and manage my accounts with Care Credit and Lumber Liquidators and keep getting "system error login again" My login information keeps being rejected. I cannot get help from customer service over the phone. What is going on?????

Location hidden

#204 May 5, 2013
Mary 4/9/12 3:28PM
I am having the same problem as Jojo. I call the given number and when it goes to connect me there is a record that says, "We cannot take your call right now. Try again later." I've been paying on this account through auto-pay and have no received a billing statement in months, so I cannot access my account through the online site because I don't have the last 4 digits of my account number.

Location hidden

#205 May 6, 2013
risskia 4/9/12 10:22AM
GE Money customer service is by far the worse ever. I've called three times only to waste my minutes and then get hung up on with a dial tone. Will be closing my Care Credit account soon after this experience.

Location hidden

#206 May 6, 2013
All the critical icons posted, no matter what the complaint was, is evidence of how Republicans and T(Treason) Party blame the victims and vote for the wealthy to get more tax breaks.
The sick thing is that those conservatives are mostly dirt poor and dumb, but that's no excuse for voting for those who make the poor poorer, and have decimated the middle class.

Location hidden

#207 May 7, 2013
MIke_N 4/9/12 10:08AM
Worst customer service I have ever dealt with! Two 15 minute phone calls dealing witht the automated options, just to be told to visit their website (which I cannot login to because my account info is not matching with their records), Then another 12 minute phone call and I finally got to an option for a customer service rep, only to get a message stating, "we are unable to take your call at this time. please try again later." Dial tone.
I am paying off my balance and closing this account. I will never to business with GE Capital again!

Location hidden

#208 May 8, 2013
Anonymous 4/9/12 7:11AM So, after 20 minutes and numerous automated choices I finally got a hold of a human. The connection was so poor I could barely understand what she was saying. I told her the site was down and she said normally it would charge a $15 processing fee, but she would waive that. She asked me NUMEROUS times how much I want to pay and I told her,$90 then a very long pause...promping me to say "hello, can i make a payment" she would respond with "yes, how much would you like to pay" I then repeated again (above) and this circle of nonsense happened three times! WARNING: WARNING: WARNING!!!.... THEY DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS... ONLY CHECKING OR SAVINGS PAYMENTS... they want your routing number and checking number. that worries me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Nohweh 48,375
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 445,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Rosesz 646,491
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 10 min Truthiness 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min The Hangman 971,620
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Toby 105,567
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min onemale 281,238
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Freebird USA 182,639
More from around the web