Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 30, 2012
My complaint sent to General Electric’s General Counsel, Mr. Brackett Denniston on May 30, 2011 has not been investigated.
Dear Mr. Denniston/ Mr. Dimitrief,
I would like to place on record more instances of corrupt and illegal acts/ conduct that I discovered as a result of my employment at GE.
GE employees corruptly obtained advice and assistance from a Railways Ministry official/ advisor Mr. Shakeel Ahmed during GE’s diesel locomotive bid in 2008-2009.
(see site for more info)
This kind of consultation with and assistance from Mr. Shakeel Ahmed who was directly involved in the tender process for the Authority or the Railway Board was a corrupt and undesirable practice under the RFQ and would have rendered GE for disqualification and blacklisting. GE’s corrupt access to and use of Mr. Shakeel Ahmed in 2008-2009 is also recorded in an email dated July 12, 2010 sent by Prat Kumar to a number of persons. The subject of the email was ‘Draft Workplan for India D-Loco bid’.
(next post)

Location hidden

#2 Oct 30, 2012
http://seemasapra.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/ge...

ongoing harassment
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Seema Sapra <[email protected] > wrote: Mr Brackett Denniston, Mr Jeffrey Immelt, and Mr John Flannery, You should be ashamed of your self. That GE was engaged in corruption is clear. Why does GE not admit it? So that I can be safe.
It is GE that should provide me with a safe place to stay.
Mr Sandeep Tandon, As I have stated before, I am unable to vacate until the court or GE makes arrangements for safe accomodation for me. As requested below, kindly have my room restored to the way it was this morning.

GE whistle-blower complaints
http://seemasapra.wordpress.com/ge-whistle-bl...
middle class power

Eugene, OR

#3 Oct 30, 2012
I've had to file bankruptcy because of GE Money Bank's aggressive tactics, and for not much money either.
Most creditors know that the middle class has been damaged by the recession, but GE Money Bank / Care Credit doesn’t care.
They will continually go after you, and try to bleed you for everything they can get.
Stay away from those credit vultures.
So, to my creditors, now I won’t negotiate with you, you will get nothing from me, and you can blame GE.
They bleed us after sending jobs overseas and all their crimes.
Boycott GE products too.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 31, 2012
GE CAPITAL SUCKS 10/15/12 7:25PM
I mailed my payment on 10/03/12, and GE Bank processed my payment on 10/10/12 but it still wasn't posted to my account. I guess they hold on to my payment (and everyone elses money) for an extra 3-5 days after receiving the money from my bank before they post it to my account. By the way it's 10/13/12 and the money still isn't posted to my account and they charged me a late fee on my credit card on 10/12/12 (on my due date). JUST POST MY PAYMENT TO MY ACCOUNT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Lowell_Indiana 10/12/12 10:24PM
My husband wanted to pay off a loan early and he sold an item and his friend owned him the money so he said just write the check to this name to pay off the loan while without much investigating the loan was not as much as the check and now the loan in paid in full but GE has not returned the extra money it has been over a month and we are not talking ten dollars its over a thousand.I tried calling they will not talk to me I am not on the loan and he has trying written and faxing letters and no one will return anything to us. We are now looking into what our next step will be. What a mess why can't they just be honesty and fix the problem?

Location hidden

#7 Nov 3, 2012
not happy in pa 10/12/12 3:28AM
G E capital is a joke I was making my payments on the due date which was the 28th on each month. I then noticed i was getting a late fee of 50.00 every month so i called GE capital and they said it was because i was paying my account on the exact due date it was going on to the previouse months bill so i sould make my payments one day late on the 29th of every month so thats what i did from June 2012 to now october 2012 so now i got a letter in the mail stating that i have to pay 875 dollars by dec! for one if i had that money laying around then i would have given it to them but they are saying if i dont pay them that then my account will be charged a 350.00 deferment fee when iv been making all my payments!!! as directed by a G E CAPITAL manager!! so now my accounts going to be charges 350 and on top of all that iv been charger with late fees since NOVEMBER 2011 so now i owe well over my orginal amout they are just money hungery and they are playing everyone they can get there hands on!!! something needs to be done about this companie
GE Money Bank complaints
WORST company EVER - on all levels! I am incredibly patient...but at one point some guy in India could not understand me and started yelling at me and almost threatening me. Stay clear of this company. They will ruin your credit (this comes from a person who pays on time every month). One time I called they said they couldn't help me because I was in Bankruptcy. Bankruptcy? WT? Had me going in circles and then I was told I was in Collections. Ok? Another time I called, I was told my account did not exist. Then they started giving my number out to 3rd party thieves trying to collect on money I was paying THEM monthly. FINALLY, I get a US citizen and she tells me she'll get my account straightened out...LONG STORY LONG...she never called back and I was stuck with a bunch of issues with these people - NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE RUINING MY CREDIT WITH THEIR MISTAKES! I'll stop there because the amount of chaos this company has caused me cannot be written in words!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Anonymous 10/11/12 1:35PM
I am trying to make back payments owed to GE Capital. I keep calling but cannot get anyone that speaks English. Their accents are too thick for me to understand. Can I please speak to someone from the US?
Thanks.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Anonymous 10/9/12 1:40PM
GE has been contacting me 3+ times a day. I have nothing to do with them, They are calling for someone that has owned my phone number before me. I told them after pushing several buttons to reach someone. Calls are continuing, this is harrassment.... COntact Law Offices of Todd Frieman.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Anonymous 10/8/12 10:33AM
so i had to call because i lost my bill and needed the billing info to sent THEM MY MONEY! They would talk about my SSN and My mailing address, but would not tell me my acc number! Took me 2 weeks to get someone on the phone! WILL NOT have anything with ge again!

Location hidden

#11 Nov 5, 2012
ge sucks 10/8/12 9:47AM
Horrible service there website sucks i tried paying my bill three times and the website had issues and then on the final day before the late fee kicks in it didnt log in my account online, even though i tried logging in 3 days in advance, it said my payment is going to be late thanks alot for ruining my perfect credit score!!!!

Location hidden

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Gecapitalsucks!!!!! 10/4/12 9:17PM
My friend (72,on social security) opened a credit card account with walmart (her mistake) in August. Her card came,saw "G..E. Capital" wanted all of her banking, and she decided to rip it up. Her daughter fell ill and she forgot to cancel. She went to her local bank to get funds as she does every 3rd of each month. She was informed that the funds were not there and refered her to S.S. office which informed her that the funds went to our "Big Bank friends G.E. Capital". We have spent hours on the phone, being transfered, cut off, put on hold, being told that we don't exist. I see that we are not alone in the quagmire of this shameless game of ripping off the people. Anybody out there looking to file a class action law suit? We are in the process of contacting the attorney general at this time.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 7, 2012
seattledann 10/4/12 11:51AM
These people have had me locked out of my account for over 2 months. I've spents tons of time on the phone trying to get the matter corrected. They refuse to fix it. They refuse to help. I believe they don't want me to make payments timely so they can charge tons of interest. This is crazy!!!!!!! Once this is paid off I'll never deal with GE again.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Anonymous 10/4/12 10:52AM
I have never experienced a bigger crock then GE Capital. We were offered credit through them at a local Auto Shop due to some rather serious repairs that we didn't have money on hand for. We NEVER recieved a card, or a statement...until this week (September 24th). On the statement they charged us a $25 late fee for not recieving a payment in September...which they never sent a statement for. Tried calling customer service and got the run around.
Then they started harassing phone calls to collect on an account that we received a statement for two days ago and that isn't due until the middle of October. And they've decided to harass me by calling me at work.
This is how you do business? You mail out late statements to hit customers with late charges, and then harass them while they're working? It's one of the most despicable things I've ever witnessed.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Dr. Badman 9/27/12 1:41PM
Looks like my complaints aren't new concerning GE Capital taking over my Chase TRU account. Never received statements or credit cards. Took 2 months to get any correspondence, then lied to by customer service agents who said they'd issue new cards and my old statements would show on new account. Guess what wasn't there when I finally got the new cards? You guessed it - my statements. I have no way of verifying I made the purchases they're saying I owe for, and they refuse to send them to me electronically or to rectify the statement issue on their end and just link the accounts. When I call, one person says one thing, gives me a phone number to call, when I reach someone I was told could help me, they tell me they can't and to call a different department. Thieves is putting it mildly - this is a SCAM!!!!! Then someone calls my house, won't give an employee # but tells me he's from Collections and I need to pay over the phone. Um... no. I DEMAND GE CAPITAL BANK MEET THE CONFINES OF THE LAW AND DELIVER MY STATEMENTS, RESCIND ALL LATE FEES, AND REVERSE ANY NEGATIVE CREDIT REPORTS THAT HAVE RESULTED FROM THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2012
General Electric sabotage
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T6MRQO07K9V2652...
US News

Location hidden

#17 Nov 14, 2012
dh53185 9/23/12 2:06PM
My wife and I bought a new mattress set about 18 months ago. We were offered 2 year zero percent financing. I took them up on the offer as I don't mind borrowing someone elses money for free.
No less than 4 times my account magically disappeared from the website and I had to re-register. The last time it wouldn't let me pay online no matter how hard I tried as it said my account didn't exist. I tried several times to make a telephone payment which was also failing, and was told by the automated system that I would be charged $15 to speak to a human. After nearly throwing the phone across the room, I finally managed my way through an auto attendant and IVR system that Satan himself must have designed and was able to successfully pay the remaining balance, in full, 6 months early. This is the last time I will deal with these morons, zero percent interest or not. My next challenge is seeing how much they'll try to charge to close the account.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2012
theystink 9/23/12 7:52AM
I've never experienced such bad customer support. I've been automaticaly transferrd from Chase TOYRUS CC to this GE Capital CC. My account number was stolen and purchases were made. GE credit department treated me very badly. I will try to dispute with MASTER Card

Location hidden

#19 Nov 15, 2012
ADD YOUR COMPLAINTS, if you haven't already complained at a website.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 15, 2012
violetta 9/20/12 9:39AM
I am looking for the registered agent in Florida for GE Capital Retail Bank to sue them for not posting a payment to my account in November 2011 and then charging me interest and late fees each month. It has taken me 9 months (and three times of providing the proof of payment) to finally be credited the payment (which I am not 100% sure actually has been credited). Their collections department also harrassed me for most of this time against their own policy to try to collect this money when there is a dispute. When I was able to actually speak to customer service, the call was either dropped or I could not understand them. In my written correspondence to GE, I specifically gave them my cell phone number and asked for someone in America to call me to fix this situation. That never occurred. They recently refunded only two late fees. I refuse to pay any late fees as I was not late and continue to make my regular monthly payment on time each month. Please provide the address for the registered agent you served when you filed suit.

Location hidden

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Kimberly Ingram 9/17/12 7:21AM
I set up for a paperless bills and I never get mails or emails from them.. I have to log in and check on the website every single time for my payments and it gets annoying..Tried to explain them couple times but I had about 8 late fees.. I know it's my fault for not checking every time on the website but..I have more things to worry about and forget every time. almost done with the payments and never using them again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 49,027
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 646,728
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min USA-1 38,759
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 21 min Truthiness 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min RiccardoFire 44,704
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min Brian_G 445,727
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Not Him 971,736
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web