First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2009
foxnews-sucks wrote:
Because they are all liars , racists , homophobic and conservatives.
- Glenn Beck is a drunk mormon!
- Bill-O 'the clown' is a pervert!
- Sean Hannity is a kkk member!
- Neil Cavuto is big-headed liar!
- Steve 'the dork' Ducey , Brian Kilmeade (he's ok)and that slutty dumb blond on fox and friends are the '3 stooges' of that network!
Seriously. Does anybody really watch Fox News for true , serious and professional journalism and reporting? These people are clowns! They don't have the professionalism of CNN or the great reporting of MSNBC ( my #1 favorite news channel).
Hence , FOX NEWS SUCKS!
Got a problem with that? Answer me and watch me destroy you on this board! Come on , let's go!
"Does anybody really watch Fox News for true"

You must, you seem know an awful lot about them.

I wasn't aware that Sean Hannity was a Klan member.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2009
Fox news does suck they are very Republican however I am sure some people do like them- I wonder how Fox news feels about BET does the Black Entertainment Channel have a news broadcast???

“www.benehrmann.c om”

Since: Nov 08

White Suburbia, CA

#4 Feb 8, 2009
Fox News is more ranting jibberish than anything, with an obvious bias. To their benefit, however, most national news broadcasts are. Fox simply appeases the religious-right.

I assume they now believe their newly elected Republican leader, Steele, will be the Messiah of their party, or return the party to its glory days of trickle-down economics and 'old white male supremacy'(but now with a black guy leading the way!).

He's black and speaks of "change!" Sound familiar, anyone?

“www.benehrmann.c om”

Since: Nov 08

White Suburbia, CA

#5 Feb 8, 2009
jet75 wrote:
Fox news does suck they are very Republican however I am sure some people do like them- I wonder how Fox news feels about BET does the Black Entertainment Channel have a news broadcast???
I'm highly confident Fox has complained about BET. They sure as hell detest the ACLU.
DHS66

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 8, 2009
foxnews-sucks

Very nice trolling.. I do agree with you, but not necessarily for your descriptions of the dumbasses who comprise their on air staff.

On Friday, one of the Fox programs had the Mayor of Lansing, Michigan on their program. The Mayor stated that his city and all of America had suffered greatly due to these lopside Free Trade Agreements that gutted American manufacturing jobs. There was one little bitch who kept interrupting the Mayor, saying that he was a populist and that populism was wrong. She called it protectionism. Isn't that a hoot, protecting American jobs is now out of favor. The bitch was obviously a globalist. The Mayor was 100% correct. The problem is that most of our Congress, the past bush regime, and the current Obama adminstration is infested with globalists who want to off-shore and outsource. Notice that you have not heard, never heard Obama talk about bringing the manufacturing jobs back.

I will disagree with you somewhat on CNN. On Friday, the Mayor of Lansing was on CNN. It was the program with that scummy, Zionist, bald turd. He has been very vocal in denouncing American worker interests and supports globalism more than anyother talking head in the media. He tore into the Mayor, as did another bitch from CNN. I think that she was a blond.

Globalist bastards infest our media. We need Change... CHANGE THAT WE CAN BELIVE IN... I am afraid that it is soon coming to a point, when we will be the ones who will have to make the CHANGE in the way that we are governed and the way that our government behaves. I am very concerned that is not goig to be pretty, necessary, perhaps, but not pretty.
DHS66

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2009
Sean Hannity, may not be a klan member, but that slimmy bastard is one mouthy, uneducated, POS who misinforms, and interrupts his on-air guests, and shouts them down without letting them establish their viewpoint.

He is a worthless piece of sh*t. The only bigger globalist turd is Rush Limbaugh. I have been RUSH FREE since 1993. He supported NAFTA, and, online, he theatened Republican Congressmen to vote FOR NAFTA.

The thing about Rush, is he tapped into the feelings of many about liberals, etc. The problem with that is, as I discovered after I recovered, is that it isn't liberals, it is globalists, comprised of people whom we consider liberals, and, conservatives who have mislead us by those idenity labels and who have worked all along to screw us and to destroy our country.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Fox Rocks! Fair, Balanced, and Unafraid! Top 9 of 10 cable news programs! CNN and MSNBC are DNC dungspouts!

“www.benehrmann.c om”

Since: Nov 08

White Suburbia, CA

#9 Feb 8, 2009
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Fox Rocks! Fair, Balanced, and Unafraid! Top 9 of 10 cable news programs! CNN and MSNBC are DNC dungspouts!
Your argument is flawed.

There is only one right-winged national news program (ie. Fox), whereas, there are multiple moderate/left-wing newscasts. If those programs were combined, they would easily outweigh FOX in coverage.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#10 Feb 8, 2009
ActsOfBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument is flawed.
There is only one right-winged national news program (ie. Fox), whereas, there are multiple moderate/left-wing newscasts. If those programs were combined, they would easily outweigh FOX in coverage.
Fox is not Right-Winged. And last year, only Larry King was in the top-10 of news programs. Fox had the other 9. And, of course, Bill O'Reilly was number one and has been for the past 6 years. Americans love FOX because they give America the benefit of the doubt 99% of the time.

“www.benehrmann.c om”

Since: Nov 08

White Suburbia, CA

#11 Feb 8, 2009
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is not Right-Winged.
OK. Now I recognize your name from other topics. You're the guy who argues that people can contract HIV by playing basketball. Why am I not surprised to hear you vow that Fox is balanced?
And last year, only Larry King was in the top-10 of news programs. Fox had the other 9. And, of course, Bill O'Reilly was number one and has been for the past 6 years. Americans love FOX because they give America the benefit of the doubt 99% of the time.
Now was your source for these statistics also generated by FOX?
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#12 Feb 8, 2009
ActsOfBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Now I recognize your name from other topics. You're the guy who argues that people can contract HIV by playing basketball. Why am I not surprised to hear you vow that Fox is balanced?
<quoted text>
Now was your source for these statistics also generated by FOX?
You admitted that you can get AIDS by playing basketball too! And the Neilsen Ratings are easily accessible through a Google search.
fighting troublemakers

Bradenton, FL

#13 Feb 8, 2009
Is someone demanding that you watch Fox News?
We live in a free country ( still ) and if someone is forcing you to watch Fox News, report them immediately to the Police.
Otherwise, turn the channel and stop watching so much TV.
foxnews-sucks wrote:
Because they are all liars , racists , homophobic and conservatives.
- Glenn Beck is a drunk mormon!
- Bill-O 'the clown' is a pervert!
- Sean Hannity is a kkk member!
- Neil Cavuto is big-headed liar!
- Steve 'the dork' Ducey , Brian Kilmeade (he's ok)and that slutty dumb blond on fox and friends are the '3 stooges' of that network!
Seriously. Does anybody really watch Fox News for true , serious and professional journalism and reporting? These people are clowns! They don't have the professionalism of CNN or the great reporting of MSNBC ( my #1 favorite news channel).
Hence , FOX NEWS SUCKS!
Got a problem with that? Answer me and watch me destroy you on this board! Come on , let's go!
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#14 Feb 8, 2009
fighting troublemakers wrote:
Is someone demanding that you watch Fox News?
We live in a free country ( still ) and if someone is forcing you to watch Fox News, report them immediately to the Police.
Otherwise, turn the channel and stop watching so much TV.
<quoted text>
Actually, I retired from the Army in 06 and the US Army had Fox News on every TV in every waiting room on Post. The US Military loves FOX because they do not try to get us killed like CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times.
fighting troublemakers

Bradenton, FL

#15 Feb 8, 2009
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I retired from the Army in 06 and the US Army had Fox News on every TV in every waiting room on Post. The US Military loves FOX because they do not try to get us killed like CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times.
So you say you were forced to watch it?
Hehehehe
OOPs, I feel your pain, as Bill Clinton use to say.
fighting troublemakers

Bradenton, FL

#16 Feb 8, 2009
Sorry, you do like Fox News but don't like the aspect of being forced to watch it???
Thanks for your service, by the way.
working guy

Spring Valley, IL

#17 Feb 8, 2009
foxnews-sucks wrote:
Because they are all liars , racists , homophobic and conservatives.
- Glenn Beck is a drunk mormon!
- Bill-O 'the clown' is a pervert!
- Sean Hannity is a kkk member!
- Neil Cavuto is big-headed liar!
- Steve 'the dork' Ducey , Brian Kilmeade (he's ok)and that slutty dumb blond on fox and friends are the '3 stooges' of that network!
Seriously. Does anybody really watch Fox News for true , serious and professional journalism and reporting? These people are clowns! They don't have the professionalism of CNN or the great reporting of MSNBC ( my #1 favorite news channel).
Hence , FOX NEWS SUCKS!
Got a problem with that? Answer me and watch me destroy you on this board! Come on , let's go!
What a nimrod
D1-25-5-BR

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2009
foxnews-sucks wrote:
Because they are all liars , racists , homophobic and conservatives.
- Glenn Beck is a drunk mormon!
- Bill-O 'the clown' is a pervert!
- Sean Hannity is a kkk member!
- Neil Cavuto is big-headed liar!
- Steve 'the dork' Ducey , Brian Kilmeade (he's ok)and that slutty dumb blond on fox and friends are the '3 stooges' of that network!
Seriously. Does anybody really watch Fox News for true , serious and professional journalism and reporting? These people are clowns! They don't have the professionalism of CNN or the great reporting of MSNBC ( my #1 favorite news channel).
Hence , FOX NEWS SUCKS!
Got a problem with that? Answer me and watch me destroy you on this board! Come on , let's go!
It's easy to see that you have read WAAAYYYY to
many marvel comic books , and you live in fantasyland. I've been so drunk, I couldn't wiggle a toe. Been so stoned , thought I was GOD!
But NEVER been so stupid as to trust a dedicated liberal, OR, a dedicated Conservative, Or a Lawyer , Or any politician , anywhere, in any world, Any solar system, etc. I feel sorry for you boy. Reduce your carbon footprint. Kill yourself. Whatever you do, don't breed.
DHS66

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 8, 2009
God, you folks just do not get it. FOX NEWS owner Murdoch gave money to Hillary. He openly supported her. You think that they are right wing, or, that they are conservative?

Damn, what a bunch of dumbassess.

I told you that they attacked the Mayor of Lansing for saying that the Free Trade Agreements were destroying America, and the reason that no stimulus will work, because if you don't bring back the jobs, there is no "stimulus" to the economy.

Damn, how hard headed are you all?

That Fox News bitch ragged on the Mayor, calling him a populist, and was a protectionist.

These folks are globalists... can't you get that through your heads? A globalist at CNN is the same as a globalist at FOX.

CNN's LOU DOBBS is fighting against globalism, and illegal immigration. How many of those bastards at FOX NEWS in the morning are against globalism?

All of these sh*theads are globalists, they just have a game plan to keep you all divided playing the Liberal vs. Conservative game, and you think that they are conservatives at FOX. Damn, too much NASCAR, and drinking too much BELGIAN BUDWIESER beer has made you all goofy.

Wake the hell up, while there is still a chance to do something. Stop fighting these dumbass debates and start raising your voices and telling everyone you know that you are pissed off at globalism.
DHS66

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 8, 2009
Curtis... you said...

"The US Military loves FOX because they do not try to get us killed like CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times"

YEH, and the folks at FOX NEWS love you, because you unquestionly go murder people who never did a damn thing to you in Iraq and Afghanistan, thus advancing the Neocons and the Zionists that infest this government and the lobbying groups.

You eat up that bullshit up about "fighting for our freedom" when you cannot name one damn freedom that President Saddam Hussein and the Iraqis, or, even the Afghanis threatened. The thing is, the boys like that rah-rah stuff, they like a pat on the head, and a "good boy." The fact that you do the bidding of the Zionists, and the globalists without thinking is a bit frigthening.

I take Lifers with a grain of salt.
fighting troublemakers

Bradenton, FL

#21 Feb 8, 2009
Would you mind providing some documentation???
DHS66 wrote:
God, you folks just do not get it. FOX NEWS owner Murdoch gave money to Hillary. He openly supported her. You think that they are right wing, or, that they are conservative?
Damn, what a bunch of dumbassess.
I told you that they attacked the Mayor of Lansing for saying that the Free Trade Agreements were destroying America, and the reason that no stimulus will work, because if you don't bring back the jobs, there is no "stimulus" to the economy.
Damn, how hard headed are you all?
That Fox News bitch ragged on the Mayor, calling him a populist, and was a protectionist.
These folks are globalists... can't you get that through your heads? A globalist at CNN is the same as a globalist at FOX.
CNN's LOU DOBBS is fighting against globalism, and illegal immigration. How many of those bastards at FOX NEWS in the morning are against globalism?
All of these sh*theads are globalists, they just have a game plan to keep you all divided playing the Liberal vs. Conservative game, and you think that they are conservatives at FOX. Damn, too much NASCAR, and drinking too much BELGIAN BUDWIESER beer has made you all goofy.
Wake the hell up, while there is still a chance to do something. Stop fighting these dumbass debates and start raising your voices and telling everyone you know that you are pissed off at globalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 578,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bongo 816,984
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Neville Thompson 269,978
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min bacon hater 97,952
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min trifecta1 609,723
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min theswamiji 5,903
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 51 min Neville Thompson 91
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web