There are COWARD American Soldiers.....

There are COWARD American Soldiers..and then there are...REAL American Soldiers

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#1 Aug 24, 2014
THIS is the face of a REAL American Soldier that I want to world to see: http://likeawhisper.files.wordpress.com/2008/...
white women attracted to

Chandler, AZ

#2 Aug 25, 2014
you need to define coward vs frightened there are those that act even though frightened everyone is frightened it is those that dont act even though they might act later
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#3 Aug 25, 2014
I'm talking about STU PID DRUNK American soldiers who kill innocent middle eastern people while trying to flush out their REAL ENEMIES. I'm talking about the kind that P-E-E on enemy corpses!!!!! I'm talking about the kind that rape and kill Iraqi teenagers!!!!! SEE, THOSE KIND!!!!!!!...I wouldn't care if a suicide airplane hijacker crashed his jumbo jet into their barracks at ONE IN THE MORNING AT FULL SPEED!!!!!!!!!! You DRUNK SCUMBAGS don't represent the REAL America!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Michael 673,423
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Shiralee 445,806
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Clearwater 104,897
crystal bottoms former charm on SouthernCharms (Sep '09) 2 hr Ann 36
How old is "old enough" for sex? (Jun '15) 4 hr Breadcrumb Trail 29
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 184,629
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 7 hr The Judge 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
More from around the web