Homosexuality is wrong-- SIMPLE FACTS you dont know

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 3, 2011
take a few minutes to watch this guy and youll see how homosexuality is wrong and that its bad for our species.



Not here to spam.. just want opinions.
andet1987

Yorkville, IL

#2 Sep 3, 2011
how can homosexuality be wrong ?

it is God who created homosexuals. God can never be wrong. and homosexuality is never wrong.

homosexuals never created themselves !! homosexuals never chose their lifestyles !!
homosexuals are born homosexuals !!
homosexuality is a GIFT from God !!!
Leeza

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Homosexuality is normal, natural, and healthy - some would tell you.

Yeah, and so is eating dog poop.
Anonymous

Bridgeport, CT

#4 Sep 3, 2011
I turned the video off once I saw it was a dumb kid. You really think he has facts? "If your parents were gay, you wouldn't even be here.." That's some superior logic, dude.

Get real.
ande1987

Plainfield, IL

#5 Sep 3, 2011
Leeza wrote:
Homosexuality is normal, natural, and healthy - some would tell you.
Yeah, and so is eating dog poop.
gays are normal and God-sent. we never decide our lifestyle. we could not help but be attracted to the same sex because we are born that way. God created us that way.
if i could only choose, i would have chosen to be straight. but i can not force myself to become straight. i am born gay.
padpus

Greenville, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2011
This is to ande1987. Thank you for saying what i've felt all my life. God bless you.
Leeza

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Sep 4, 2011
Homosexuality is normal, natural, and healthy - some would tell you.

Yeah, and so is eating dog poop.

Do you eat dog poop?
Do you like it?

Perverts eat dog poop.
Are you a pervert?
andet1987

Hinsdale, IL

#8 Sep 4, 2011
padpus wrote:
This is to ande1987. Thank you for saying what i've felt all my life. God bless you.
you are welcome Padpus :) God loves everyone, including you and me.:)
hmk

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome Padpus :) God loves everyone, including you and me.:)
How is that possible?? When you're Satan.
Orlaith

Athy, Ireland

#10 Sep 25, 2011
All of these peeps here saying being gay is wrong cos god said so, consider that god is all knowing and all powerful. If homosexuality was something god didn't want or create himself, why does it exist?? Couldn't god just stop people feeling that way??
Anonymous

Penticton, Canada

#11 May 13, 2012
I guess the purpose of gay in nature must be population control. I can see no other purpose.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#12 May 13, 2012
Religion = superstition
Theology = mythology

Homosexuality is clearly fairly commonplace and seems to have a genetic element in nearly all cases. It has been said that if one thinks one is homosexual, one isn't.
http://www.care2.com/causes/coming-out-at-7-y...
That sexual orientation is established early in life seems evident from the number of gays who say they 'knew they were different'.

LGBTs are all quite different from paedophilia, transvestites, or beastiality. Religous fundies often think it is linked to one or all of those as they apparently assume all to be 'unnatural' or 'against God'.

Anal sex is another objection to 'gays'. This is the 'they shouldn't practice their homosexuality' argument. However I am told that one survey shows that anal sex isn't favored by most homosexuals, yet it is apparently not unheard-of between heterosexuals. Most people apparently find it repugnant regardless of sexual orientation.

Even a religious fundie like Mitt Romney accepts that Gays should be able to adopt children, so (presumably) most US religionists are finally beginning to accept gays.(Obama has backed Gay marriage).

Romney didn't mention atheists but didn't distance himself from Bush41's apparent prejudice
http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/ghwbush.h...
and there was the bizarre story of his relatives 'baptising' a dead atheist family member. At least Romney seems to have some good moral values, good deeds and good intentions.

From:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/2012-Elect...
"I have two grandchildren (11 & 9 years old). I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American." –GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich in March 2011
Unquote.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 May 13, 2012
A vote for Obama? A vote for Gay Marriage. End of discussion.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#14 May 13, 2012
Blaze_ wrote:
A vote for Obama? A vote for Gay Marriage. End of discussion.
A vote for equality and against discrimination.

Anyway, "its the economy, stupid" for most of us,(USAmerican or not!:-)
SWOL

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Aug 4, 2012
To say that God created homosexuals is incorrect. God created man and woman to procreate and fill the world. Homosexuality is a lifestyle one chooses. It is a lust.
And no one is born homosexual - it is a learned behavior. Consider that when an infant first enters the world he/she knows absolutely nothing. They begin to learn from that moment forward. To say that one is born a homosexual is like saying "I was born a criminal" so I can't help myself, that just is no so.
We make choices in life, instead of making excuses for our behavior and actions, we should all just take responsibility.
As a true Christian, I don't hate anyone, but, I know what sin is, and the issue with homosexuality is one of sin. Sin is also lieing, stealing, killing, etc. 10 out of 10 people die - no one leaves this world escaping death. So, when you die and go before Jesus for judgement, what do you say that can help you when you have knowingly been leading a life of sin?
Repent and turn to Jesus - receive His free gift of salvation.
God Bless All
SWOL

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Aug 4, 2012
Also - homosexuality is a recipe for extinction. How can we continue as a species when we are not procreating? Do we intergrate when we want a child or leave it up to science to play God? You have to do something or life as we know it will end. But if we leave God in the picture, and do as He says, all is good and eventually we get to meet God for ourselves. AWSOME

GB

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

#17 Aug 4, 2012
People with Homosexual tendencies make up more STD's, HIV cases, Pedophiles, Serial killers & Cannibals than of the average population.

Enough said.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#18 Aug 12, 2012
ande1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
gays are normal and God-sent. we never decide our lifestyle. we could not help but be attracted to the same sex because we are born that way. God created us that way.
if i could only choose, i would have chosen to be straight. but i can not force myself to become straight. i am born gay.
My friends have told me the same thing. I guess U wouldn't choose something that still does get U ostracised by too many people in society, even now.

But hopefully attitudes are changing, as we get further into the 21C.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#19 Aug 12, 2012
HugeKielbasa wrote:
People with Homosexual tendencies make up more STD's, HIV cases, Pedophiles, Serial killers & Cannibals than of the average population.
Enough said.
Any evidence?
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#20 Aug 12, 2012
Queers are goin' ta hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Osmius 778,934
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 3 min daveo69 72
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Liam 560,624
Designer sarees Online 7 min Fan 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min JpostNewsYTube 605,379
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Pegasus 265,574
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min JpostNewsYTube 175,788
More from around the web