Naked men in mainstream movies-Good?

Naked men in mainstream movies-Good?

Created by tired of being whipped on Apr 18, 2008

1,606 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, and there should be more

Naw, there should be less

I want to see more vaginas

i hate all nudity in movies

I really don't care either way

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#192 Apr 1, 2012
Hello Emma .
For your information men are not allowed to walk topless in new york , montreal ,shangai , monaco for example.
And women are allowed to walk topless in oregon for another example ...
In some cities in spain men AND women are allowed to walk topless and even totally naked ...

Please feel free to use google before reply here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom
Emma

Wrexham, UK

#193 Apr 2, 2012
didaf wrote:
Hello Emma .
For your information men are not allowed to walk topless in new york , montreal ,shangai , monaco for example.
And women are allowed to walk topless in oregon for another example ...
In some cities in spain men AND women are allowed to walk topless and even totally naked ...
Please feel free to use google before reply here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom
Are you really that pathetic that you had to search on google to see where you are allowed and not allowed to go round topless just to try win a point over me. I was talking about the UK only and you know that. You're the sort of person who has to get the last word?! And you're always trying to be the person who makes all the right points. In the UK (just so you remember what we're specifically talking about) breasts are classed as frontal nudity, mens chests are not, and to constantly show breasts in films and not men's penis's is unfair, because for a man to be shown as showing frontal nudity in a film is to show his penis. So this proves that all films with nudity in are made for men and seldom for women. Like I said before, I agree that there should be no nudity in films whatsoever, because people in relationships should see no other naked body, only eachothers, there's morals in all of this. Before you decide to reply to this message, just remind yourself that you don't always need to be right and one up on people and also that everybody is entitled to their own opinion and you shouldn't be trying to force them to change it, thank you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#194 Apr 9, 2012
Please Emma take a breath and place some space in your response.
I can read that you live in a country that have not yet abandonned the old victorian double standard ...
It's a shame that equality of treatement mean for you naked men and clothed women.
Did you read the link upon topfreedom ? I don't think because there is a paragraph on UK ...
Now I understand why muslim are at ease in london : English and muslim are equaly prude.
Emma

Buckley, UK

#195 Apr 9, 2012
didaf wrote:
Please Emma take a breath and place some space in your response.
I can read that you live in a country that have not yet abandonned the old victorian double standard ...
It's a shame that equality of treatement mean for you naked men and clothed women.
Did you read the link upon topfreedom ? I don't think because there is a paragraph on UK ...
Now I understand why muslim are at ease in london : English and muslim are equaly prude.
Its a shame that you have bad eye sight because I read my reply again and I see plenty of full stops and commas for you to be able to breathe while reading it. It is also a shame that you have bad memory because I have stressed more than once that if they're going to show naked women they should show naked men too, not clothed women and naked men!
Emma

Buckley, UK

#196 Apr 10, 2012
didaf wrote:
Please Emma take a breath and place some space in your response.
I can read that you live in a country that have not yet abandonned the old victorian double standard ...
It's a shame that equality of treatement mean for you naked men and clothed women.
Did you read the link upon topfreedom ? I don't think because there is a paragraph on UK ...
Now I understand why muslim are at ease in london : English and muslim are equaly prude.
Oh and also I did read the website, and it says in the uk women are allowed to be topless in some beaches but no men allowed (don't really see the point in that anyway if they're complaining about equality, no pointing going topless anyway), in some hotels and cruise ships in the adult only area. If you go back to one of my replies to you, I specifically said women are not allowed to walk around in the STREETS topless. So the website link you gave me was useless to you because it prooved me to be correct. Like I said before, it's a shame that you have bad memory...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#197 Apr 26, 2012
As you said Emma, England is almost the only occidental country where women can not be topless in front of men ...
Are they authorized at least to feed a baby in public ?
Emma

Buckley, UK

#198 Apr 27, 2012
didaf wrote:
As you said Emma, England is almost the only occidental country where women can not be topless in front of men ...
Are they authorized at least to feed a baby in public ?
They can be topless in front of men in privacy not displaying in front of everyone, because where I come from, we think about the people who are uncomfortable around naked people, we're not inconsiderate like where you're from.
Brandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#199 May 12, 2012
There is a double standard it's men get to see too much T7A and women get no sausage! Bring on the beef!!!!
Brandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#200 May 12, 2012
T&A*
Riley

Enumclaw, WA

#201 Aug 24, 2012
Sex in the City: Why would a guy be watching this??? This is a woman's fantasy kind of show/movie, so clearly you would expect to see some MEN in there!
Forgetting Sarah Marshall: He dropped his towel. He walked around naked. For about a minute. FOR COMEDY.
Any movie or show with a rape scene: That is CREEPY! I am SO sorry that the "women controlling hollywood" showed a creepy naked guy raping someone. What were you expecting? A beautiful woman laid out on a bed with her legs spread out to display her perfectly waxed vagina? NO! And to think we ENJOY seeing a creepy rapist naked... ugh. At least you men get to see naked women in movies like Showgirls and whatnot.. Selfish, I say. Selfish!!

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#202 Aug 25, 2012
@ didaf - yes women in England can breast feed their babies in public. this is a discrete action and does not involve the woman being fully topless. men in England are often asked to put a top on when entering a cafe or supermarket. i think the reason for the double standard is women's breasts are perceived as sexual whereas a man's chest - although can be very attractive - is not viewed as sexual.
as for naked men in mainstream movies - yes! if we can have naked women - why not men.

sarahomo

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#203 Aug 25, 2012
It's opposite theory .. How do you prefer to see women naked, or engaged in some ritual sex with men during the film, directing the camera lens to it without taking into consideration that the man is the author of matter and the decision to make the women cling to it throughout intercourse is strip herself in front of the camera lens to cover her body body naked man, and therefore must show passion and sexual yearning of men more than women, and I personally always I practice intercourse after watching movies erotic sexual or while watching to the applied of some of the movements that make the man more virility and be able to have sexual intercourse with all sincerity,View penis during penetration and screaming accompanying those hellish movement make men and women more fertile, especially the groans of women during intercourse

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#204 Aug 28, 2012
@kriss10
Thank you for the response.
We can say that the English(victorian) society see body of female in a too much sexual way.
In France we separate more nudity and sexuality I think. And it's the same think in the most part of europe were nudity is just natural and not ammoral like in UK.
Emma

Chester, UK

#205 Aug 30, 2012
didaf wrote:
@kriss10
Thank you for the response.
We can say that the English(victorian) society see body of female in a too much sexual way.
In France we separate more nudity and sexuality I think. And it's the same think in the most part of europe were nudity is just natural and not ammoral like in UK.
yes I agree nudity is natural but in a controlled environment because not everybody is comfortable around it, just because you're comfortable around it doesn't mean its ok to ignore other peoples upset over it. The main arguement for me when I wrote on this forum is that films have too many naked women in it and hardly any naked men, if its all matural like you say then men should be naked too, its all about fairness. But I would actually prefer no nudity because of morals in a relationship, people shouldn't have to sit next to their boyfriend/girlfriend and watch them look at another persons naked body, its wrong. If they don't mind it then they should buy porn, but nudity doesn't belong in films.
Anonymous

AOL

#206 Mar 7, 2013
What does a bisexual man and a gay man have in common?
a bisexual man and a gay man will only perform fellatio on a man
that has a penis that is eight inches or bigger.

sarahomo

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#207 Mar 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
What does a bisexual man and a gay man have in common?
a bisexual man and a gay man will only perform fellatio on a man
that has a penis that is eight inches or bigger.
i can served more that this action,,it's just starting to goes in depths of my feeling that i am Gay bottom ..
George

Tucson, AZ

#210 May 4, 2013
I don't have a problem with it. Yeah, it's a little awkward for a straight guy to watch another guy's junk, but women have been flashing their boobs for years. Why not a little equality?
Emma

Southampton, UK

#211 May 15, 2013
George wrote:
I don't have a problem with it. Yeah, it's a little awkward for a straight guy to watch another guy's junk, but women have been flashing their boobs for years. Why not a little equality?
I love u! Thats how much I appreciate your comment :)
fed up

Scarborough, Canada

#212 May 29, 2013
if its equality you fought for than keep it equal. dont be hipacritacle 8428

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#213 Jun 1, 2013
Completely uncensored full frontal and in between shots of men and women of all ages, should be allowed in all movies and TV shows, without exception. It would help to foster the idea that nudity is all right (which it is) plus it would be a great icebreaker early on in life for kids to ask questions, and parents to teach the important lessons – and I know this was the case with me and my friends, that when you're raised around real-life nudity and sexuality it loses all of its obsession, and you're not tempted to go out and learn about it behind the middle school! Much safer and mentally healthy way to raise people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 51 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web