i hate all nudity in movies

I really don't care either way

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
tired of being whipped

Long Beach, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2008
Am I the only guy who' sick and tired of seeing naked men showing their penis and balls in mainstream movies.

I don't get why I can't see a clear shot of a vagina in a movie, but I'm always seeing a clear hot of a penis.

Have gays and feminists taken over the movie industry?

“Intolerant of Asshattery...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2008
It used to actually be the other way around. Full frontal on women but only "butt shots" of men. Maybe its the new trend.
BeautifulMomof2

Zion, IL

#3 Apr 18, 2008
Don't watch it then or use the fast forward button. I already see enough T & A to last a lifetime.
Dee Dee Dee

Greene, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2008
tired of being whipped wrote:
Am I the only guy who' sick and tired of seeing naked men showing their penis and balls in mainstream movies.
I don't get why I can't see a clear shot of a vagina in a movie, but I'm always seeing a clear hot of a penis.
I'd like to know what movies you're watching! Seems like all I see on TV these days is boobs! Frankly, I'd like to see a lot less nudity. It leaves more for the imagination.

All those boobs gives new meaning to the term "boob tube".
Mullah Dadullah

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 18, 2008
I'd rather see nudity in movies and TV than all the violence.

Since: Apr 08

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Apr 18, 2008
Hey, now ya know what it's been like for women all these years. Degrading isn't it?
Mysterious one

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2008
Beaware wrote:
It used to actually be the other way around. Full frontal on women but only "butt shots" of men. Maybe its the new trend.
That's right.I saw a show on this on "E"tv,and women are telling Hollywood they want to see more naked men.Now there is.I say it's only fair.Like in scary movies,just close your eyes on scenes too difficult to see.I've been to nude beaches,resorts.It does'nt bother me.I've seen it all.So what.
WOW

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2008
Mmmm...yummmy...clear shots of pensises...but always....alwaaaays? Alllllways? Al-ways?

Oh, please, please share that MAINSTREAM MOVIE list! Please!

LOL....ALWAYS?
andet1987

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2008
can you list these movies please. i'd like to see a lot of c*cks. which movies ?
caz

Perth, Australia

#11 May 29, 2008
send me list as im fed up with naked women in films
kiley

Brainerd, MN

#12 Jul 30, 2008
I think booobs and pennis are cool.
kiley

Brainerd, MN

#13 Jul 30, 2008
I think pennis and boobs are cool don't you.
Thou

United States

#14 Jul 30, 2008
There ain't much good in any of the mainstream movies lately.

“Be Yourself”

Since: Oct 07

Chicago IL

#15 Jul 30, 2008
Penises are like snowflakes, each one is different and beautiful. Bring em on, I say. Tits n'(female) arse are a snooze. If I want to see that, I can look in the mirror!
Tim1974

Lawrenceburg, IN

#16 Aug 1, 2008
"Tired of being Whipped" is completely correct. There is a double standard these days in movies, plays, and most new HBO series where all they show is male frontal nudity. Female frontal nudity is extremely rare. Men are growing tired of this approach and feel it is about time that an equal amount of female frontal nudity should go along with the male nudity. And female frontal nudity means seeing the vagina not just showing the breasts. If you don't think there is a double standard then you are either in denial or ill informed. Enough of this double standard bias towards men. It is time for equality in reference to frontal nudity.
Sabina

Norton, MA

#17 Aug 15, 2008
I think if I have to see naked(and I mean back,front,top, bottom) of women in movies why not have more guys showing their goodies, we always see a little shot of the ars but come on...its time the women viewers gets some fun too.
who gives a shit who I am

Hull, MA

#18 Aug 21, 2008
why is it that when woman complain about too much female nudity in movies and television, that we are
called uptight or "just jealous"?

Pleeeeease. Now you see how it feels!!!!
Are you insecure? Jealous maybe? hahaha

I personally feel that sex scenes in movies is pointless and there is no need to show male or female nudity in them. I mean really...do movies suck that bad these days that they need to add nudity to get people to watch? That in itself is pretty sad. This world has become grossly sex-obsessed.
anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#19 Aug 25, 2008
SAUCE
Fish

Levittown, PA

#20 Aug 25, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
can you list these movies please. i'd like to see a lot of c*cks. which movies ?
I think Andet should appear nude on the screen. You won two beauty pageants after all!
Logic

Redwood City, CA

#21 Aug 28, 2008
This board is a bunch of bull, I voted twice just to see if it would let me, guess what, it did.

so one person can sit here and vote over and over, that's just lame.

Yet another reason never gather your stats from the internet, it's like having the results auto skewed.

what normal person wants to go to a movie just to see a penis anyways, and yes, for all you vulva haters out their, if it's alright to have a penis in a movie it should be alright to have a vulva as well, any thing else is biased, then you might as well start a hate group like the K.K.K. or something stupid like that, it could be W.H.V. We Hate Vulva.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min quiveringanusredn... 988,435
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min swampmudd 36,691
Mother Should Trust The Goverment? 25 min Naughty Nasa 1
Main causes of bullying 36 min HFCS - What It Is 4
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 688,651
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr CongratsYouTool 6,546
More from around the web