of 860
Next Last

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19244 Apr 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly! You seemed like such a nice guy over on the strange food thread. Did you get your balls mangled in a Combine Harvester since then?
You are loosing it worse than previously thought, I've never been on the Strange Food thread.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19250 Apr 2, 2013
U.S. TROOPS ARE COWARDS.
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#19260 Jun 7, 2013
If it were up to me there wouldnt be any wars, lets just live together in peace.

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com
Expert

Redding, CA

#19261 Jun 7, 2013
Joe dugooder wrote:
If it were up to me there wouldnt be any wars, lets just live together in peace.
Www.newdrivewaypaving.com
If that is not an option, then what?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19262 Jun 9, 2013
Who should play Hillary Clinton in "Rodham"?| USA NOW video: MAYBE HILLIARY'S STAND IN DOUBLE THAT TOOK HER PLACE AT SOCIAL AND POLITICAL EVENTS WHEN THE REAL HILLARY WAS ASSASSINATED.

Vincit qui se vincit

#19264 Jun 28, 2013
Bump for our Soldiers, you ROCK!
The Milkman - Snake

Dallas, TX

#19265 Jul 10, 2015
I render to You a properly executed American Marine Hand Salute.
author "Semper Fi Heart"
Loyde P Snake Arender USMC-Street Cop-USCG (Ret)... Jest an ole'American country boy ... Chaplain

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#19269 Jul 15, 2015
GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE OR ARE SERVING WITH HONOR IN THE ARMED SERVICES OF THE FREE WORLD, THEIR FAMILIES AND SUPPORTERS.
MAY YOUR DAY BE SAFE AND PEACEFUL.

Vincit qui se vincit

#19270 Jul 17, 2015
Deng wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, don't believe a thing I say. I'm a pathological liar and the spawn of Satan. I'm here to spread darkness and chaos to the world. My heart is full of hate and my soul is empty. Whenever you see the name Deng, you are running with the Devil.
I completely agree!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#19271 Dec 7, 2015
Where's Chris?
DENG

United States

#19272 Jan 13, 2016
NOT ONLY DID AMERIKKKA LOSE THE WARS IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CAUSALITIES BUT NOW THE CUNTRY IS ON THE VERGE OF THE GREATEST MASS STARVATION THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
DENG

United States

#19274 Jan 13, 2016
Snizzlefritz wrote:
<quoted text>The one squeench-eyed Cyclops from supposedly China that likes to tell lies about the American Soldier---Yep, That is Eggroll Eddie!
GO TO WALMART AND BUY SOME OF YOUR CORPORATE SHIT-FOOD LADEN WITH CHEMICALS THAT HAVE CREATED A CANCER EPIDEMIC IN AMERIKKKA.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19275 Jan 14, 2016
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
GO TO WALMART AND BUY SOME OF YOUR CORPORATE SHIT-FOOD LAD
T

he north korean peasants are starving while you sit in your bunker cowering in fear.

Kim Il-sung was fathered by a jackal and you love that animal slime, don't you, sow?

Vincit qui se vincit

#19276 Jan 15, 2016
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>T
he north korean peasants are starving while you sit in your bunker cowering in fear.
Kim Il-sung was fathered by a jackal and you love that animal slime, don't you, sow?
Should we talk about DENG'S daddy like that?

Vincit qui se vincit

#19277 Apr 1, 2016
A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand dune....

"One US soldier is better than ten Taliban"

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune, whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes then ssilence. The voice then call out.....

"One US soldier is better than one hundred Taliban"

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune, and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence. The voice calls out again....

"One US soldier is better than one thousand Taliban".

The enraged Taliban commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannons, rockets and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander..... "Don't send any more men... it's a trap... there's two of them!"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 860
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min bongodolt 37,016
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Big Al 988,479
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 688,739
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 1 hr hmmmm 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,812
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr biblewipes 6,547
EXPOSING: The Clintons And The Russians 6 hr Big Truth 1
More from around the web