American Soldiers - Profiles In Bravery

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#19153 Feb 27, 2013
Does it hurt when you take it up the ass ??
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I only get heated when you drop your drawers.

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#19155 Feb 28, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Does it hurt when you take it up the ass ??<quoted text>
thanks YellowPissreality to know that some people will help others out and I thank you and have a great day :)

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#19157 Feb 28, 2013
...... but she is only a blow up doll, most real women think you are a Douche Bag
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
What you doin'? I knows how you women flirts but I done gots me a woman already.

“cat lover”

Tucson

#19159 Feb 28, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
...... but she is only a blow up doll, most real women think you are a Douche Bag
<quoted text>
I just love your post to force majerue he nothing but a troll and a nasty pig as far as I'm consern and again thank you your a good friend to have

“cat lover”

Tucson

#19160 Feb 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you reading this, LuAnn? He says you're a blow up doll. Well ..... if that's true at least you don't think I'm a "Douche Bag".
yes you are douche bag a very small one at that so go f**k your self

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#19162 Feb 28, 2013
I bet you laugh when you fart too
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yellow Stain is a gem alright, just watch out when the yellow turns brown.

“cat lover”

Tucson

#19163 Feb 28, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
good one RADEKT :)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19164 Feb 28, 2013
RAPEKIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you're downwind I do, yes.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#19165 Feb 28, 2013
You probally play Dutch Oven every night
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you're downwind I do, yes.
Guts

Hofheim, Germany

#19166 Feb 28, 2013
".. in defense of our great land.."

1. US imperialists are defending nothing, they grief for resources and power/influence, and at the same time they are making new enemies by bombing for example many families. No wonder relatives wanīt to fight the invaders and join the resistance.

2. thatīs subjectiv, USA isnīt so "great" anymore. Korea, Vietnman, iraq, pakistan, yemen and so on... horrible..

I see no bravery in killing defenceless weak ass farmer-boys, via hightech systems, or better, drone striking (double tap tactics) without trial and shit. Everyone could be a terrorist.

Last time it took some balls to reach something was fighting the remaining 10k german soldiers at normandy, allied numbers were over 100k in this operation. Thanks to the red army the war was allready over at this point. But the germans didnīt go down easy.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#19168 Mar 1, 2013
Why are you changing your screen name Forced Manure
Guts wrote:
".. in defense of our great land.."
1. US imperialists are defending nothing, they grief for resources and power/influence, and at the same time they are making new enemies by bombing for example many families. No wonder relatives wanīt to fight the invaders and join the resistance.
2. thatīs subjectiv, USA isnīt so "great" anymore. Korea, Vietnman, iraq, pakistan, yemen and so on... horrible..
I see no bravery in killing defenceless weak ass farmer-boys, via hightech systems, or better, drone striking (double tap tactics) without trial and shit. Everyone could be a terrorist.
Last time it took some balls to reach something was fighting the remaining 10k german soldiers at normandy, allied numbers were over 100k in this operation. Thanks to the red army the war was allready over at this point. But the germans didnīt go down easy.

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#19169 Mar 1, 2013
There are a coouple of things all flag-waving, right-wing war lovers have in common.

Most never serve in the military,,,they are more akin to cheerleaders at a football game....and like the all good christians, they are gullible and ignorant to history and facts but long on sloganeering.

“Swimming With Ignorant Snarks”

Since: Nov 10

Great White Snark

#19171 Mar 1, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and like pom-pom girls the "flag-waving, right-wing war lovers" also shout in unison.
LOL.... after they hear it from Limbaugh or Fox News...they haven't had an original thought in their lives.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19173 Mar 1, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, and I'm ashamed to admit I'm LOL-ing. But it really isn't funny when you think about it.
A lying old queen such as you actually claims to have shame, Nelly?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19174 Mar 21, 2013
IT'S OBVIOUS U.S. SOLDIERS ARE TRAINED TO RAPE AND MURDER, A WAR CRIME.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19176 Mar 21, 2013
DENG wrote:

IT'S OBVIOUS U.S. SOLDIERS ARE TRAINED TO RAPE AND MURDER, A WAR CRIME.

IT'S EVERYWHERE U.S. TROOPS GO--RAPE AND MURDER--AS IT'S UNLIKLY IT'S LEARNED IN THE MOME SO THAT LEAVES THE PENTATON MAFIA'S TRAINING POLICIES.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
It is already been PROVEN in Abu Graib and Guantanamo.

USA

#19180 Mar 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
SURE FUCK MY FACE, WHEN KIM JONG UN COMES ON MY FACE THERE'LL BE A SHARP AND ABRUPT WAVE OF VIOLENCE WHERE THE BACKERS OF THE OLD REGIME WILL BE SIMPLY MURDERED DEAD TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL TRANSITION.
<quoted text>
You know nothing of what a democracy is, slavish fool.

USA

#19182 Mar 21, 2013
DUNG wrote:
to
SURE FUCK MY FACE, EVERYBODY DOES.
SO WHERE'S MY FUCKED FACE GOING THEN, ARGENTINA, TO STAY IN ADOLF'S OL' PLACE???
<quoted text>
You live under the most oppressive dictatorship in the entire world and you don't even know it. Th UN will soon be inspecting your gulags, slave.

Be afraid.

USA

#19184 Mar 21, 2013
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Interesting. It seems to me that you live in the least democratic nation in the western world and you don't even know it.
Did you learn that while in Special Forces, or when you were a professional bronc rider, old Nelly?

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#19187 Mar 22, 2013
Hey Piss Pant did you enjoy the fried crab grass you had for breakfast this morning ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 839,971
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 24 min Paul is dead 1966 3,082
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 40 min Timeitwassaid 466
SIEMENS SERVIS LEVENT (O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) Siemen... 55 min siemenswr 1
Kalite ileri Teknoloji SIEMENS ( 342 00 24 ) AK... 1 hr siemenswr 1
Want Voip Billing Reseller Service? 1 hr cloudastrix 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 590,800
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Jarring 100,083
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web