UidtiotRaceMakew orldpeace

United States

#19120 Jan 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
AND THE TWO SANDY HOOK GUNMAN, YOU KNW THE ONES, THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY???
<quoted text>
And you got SANDY , the US hurricane A freak FrankenStorm, could it be US HAARP?
UidtiotRaceMakew orldpeace

United States

#19121 Jan 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
APPLE COMPUTER, AS A COMPANY, IS IN ITS TWILIGHT OF EXISTENCE.
Slave driver !
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19122 Jan 11, 2013
UidtiotRaceMakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Scorching your butts, over 179 nations support Little Communist cCuba, and all these nations giving the middle fingers to US!
I am very proud to say that me and my country are among them.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#19123 Jan 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very proud to say that me and my country are among them.
Proud???LOL

Carl Bildt has also accused a Cuban delegate to the UN of "using unacceptable language".

The row began when Foreign Minister Carl Bildt gave a speech to the UN Human Rights Council, in which he criticized Cuba's human rights record.

Juan Antonio Fernandez Palacios, Cuba's delegate to the Human Rights Council, is quoted as having said that "Cuba, unlike Sweden, does not persecute migrants or carry out ethnic cleansing that only allows those whose skin and hair color fit with the racial patterns of former Viking conquerors to remain in the country".

Bildt issued a swift condemnation of Fernandez Palacios' comments on Wednesday.

"It is completely unacceptable language."

The foreign ministry called in Cuba's ambassador in Stockholm to explain the comments and apologize on his country's behalf. Some time later the foreign ministry discovered that its diplomatic post had been opened by the Cubans. This too Bildt described as entirely unacceptable.

"The Cuban ambassador is going to be called in again," he said.

"When we put forward the view that respect for human freedoms and rights were lacking in Cuba, it led to a furious outburst from the Cuban ambassador about Sweden's blood, colonialism, imperialism, Vikings and oppression and so on and so forth. We have said that this is an unacceptable use of language," said Bildt.

"We'll see if the Cubans explain themselves. We have demanded an explanation and an apology but I'm not sure I have such high expectations of this Cuban regime," he added.

Bildt conceded that the situation was now so serious that it could be designated a diplomatic crisis.

"The UN has a responsibility to supervise respect for human rights and human freedoms. Both are rather restricted in Cuba and it is our duty to say so. It should not lead to the sort of hysterical attack on an entire nation such as that made by the Cubans," said Bildt.

http://www.thelocal.se/6758/20070321/
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19124 Jan 13, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Proud???LOL
Carl Bildt has also accused a Cuban delegate to the UN of "using unacceptable language".
Bush accused Saddam Hussein of having thousands of WMD's - but he was lying.

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#19125 Jan 14, 2013
how's the air in Beijing today, Scumbag !?!?!?!?!?

no wonder the CDC estimates 150 million cases of lung cancer in China by 2016 !!!!
DENG wrote:
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19126 Jan 15, 2013
THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAS MORE HIRED ALQAEDA TROOPS THAN DOMESTIC U.S. TROOPS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19127 Jan 15, 2013
DENG wrote:

YOU JIST UPSET 'CAUSE YOUR MAN RUN AWAY???
RADEKT wrote:
how's the air in Beijing today, Scumbag !?!?!?!?!?
no wonder the CDC estimates 150 million cases of lung cancer in China by 2016 !!!!
<quoted text>
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19128 Jan 15, 2013
Tribute to American Military - Afgahanis Warm Up a Baker's Dozen!

Too bad there were no Cajuns to administer the bar-b-que sauce.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#19130 Jan 16, 2013
THE ELECTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE RIGGED.
UidiotraCEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#19131 Jan 16, 2013
UNITED STATES WARS and INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia,
Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsk
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#19133 Jan 18, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush accused Saddam Hussein of having thousands of WMD's - but he was lying.
sure he was, just ask a gassed kurd(footnote)..

anywhooo what have you done to support a cuban?

sent em 20 bucks???(a months wage)
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19139 Feb 6, 2013
Considering all of the wonderful things the U.S.A. has done right round the world, it has occured to me that the American flag isn't really big enough .....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zZfAXCWxhIA/UJ_M59b...

..... in order for the world's population to recognise and appreciate America's greatness.
get real

Bangor, ME

#19140 Feb 10, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Considering all of the wonderful things the U.S.A. has done right round the world, it has occured to me that the American flag isn't really big enough .....
happens all the time
Massena Boy Scout Master

Sweden

#19142 Feb 14, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text> happens all the time
Yeah, I know what you mean.

I bought one of those United Snakes' flag doormats and a red-white-blue dishrag at Grey's American Store. I use the dishrag for wiping down the porcelain rim of the toilet bowl and the floor mat for scraping the dog shit off of my boots, which makes it look much less pretentious, and lots more people come to visit since I got it. I didn't know there were so many of my countrymen who feel the same as I do about "the states"!
Force Majeure

Stockholm, Sweden

#19143 Feb 14, 2013
Massena Boy Scout Master wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I know what you mean.

I bought one of those United Snakes' flag doormats and a red-white-blue dishrag at Grey's American Store. I use the dishrag for wiping down the porcelain rim of the toilet bowl and the floor mat for scraping the dog shit off of my boots, which makes it look much less pretentious, and lots more people come to visit since I got it. I didn't know there were so many of my countrymen who feel the same as I do about "the states"!
Ha! And you thought I came over just to watch "All In The Family" re-runs on your wide screen!
:)
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#19144 Feb 14, 2013
Happy valentine TO THOSE LADIES ON TOPIC expecially Miss EuroPhobic, all she deserve is hard rock ... BWHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

i be off to celebrate with my Valentine, enjoy yours! Adios

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19147 Feb 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
"AMERICAN SOLDIERS - PROFILES IN BRAVERY"?
THE BOTTOM LINE is, and always will be, that the United Snakes has been engaged in illegal wars since the end of WW II. "American Soldiers - Profiles in Bravery" (the title of this thread) is a slap in the face of all peace-loving nations and/or their citizens.
It ought also to be clear that the reason such threads continue to prosper is that there exists enough people who are determined to fight against the untruths and pro-American propaganda that false hero-worshipers propagate.
You wanna lick the lollipop,
I'll take you to the candy shop
Girl don't stop, keep on rockin till you hit the spot!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#19149 Feb 26, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly! You seemed like such a nice guy over on the strange food thread. Did you get your balls mangled in a Combine Harvester since then?
That's not me Eisenstein!
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19150 Feb 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That's not me Eisenstein!
What is that Prickly, a magic trick? One minute it's you and the next minute it isn't? Oh yeah! I forgot! "Strength and Honour" - not "Strength and Honour".

You must really hate yourself. I don't blame you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 574,117
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min AnnieJ 608,215
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min BenAdam 809,868
Sex With Animals 14 min Sally O 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Porkpie Hat 268,896
____ANTICHRIST ID'd on world stage____ 22 min YTubeNews 1
Whatsapp no. of hot girlfriends 35 min raj9457124117 2
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr coco 204
More from around the web