American Soldiers - Profiles In Bravery
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19071 Dec 31, 2012
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is, Saddam ..... You'll miss him??
Better Saddam in Irak than Bush in the world. Here's what Irakis say:

* "America is the dirtiest of the dirty. They were worse than Saddam."

* "Sorry. Iraq Was Still Better Under Saddam."

* "The Americans are worse than the dictatorship. Every day is worse than the previous day."

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19072 Dec 31, 2012
Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
* "The Americans are worse than the dictatorship. Every day is worse than the previous day."
Sure, Nelly. Do you have pen pals there?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19073 Dec 31, 2012
Force Snivleur wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww you do miss him.

Americans are out of Iraq, in case you hadn't noticed. It's now up to the Iraqis themselves, a strange concept for a commie like you I'm sure.

Anywhoooo what you bleat is of little consequence, as always it is for the doers to do. Annnndd for u, the snivleur,, to snivle, and I must say you do it well.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#19074 Dec 31, 2012
and you Morons in China would go broke when your 2 Trillion dollars worth of US Securities is worthless .... LMAO

How much does it bother you that China NEEDS the US to keep it's economy going !!!!

by the way send all your worthless US Dollars to my PO Box, I'll take them off your hands
DENG wrote:
NEXT FOR THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY THERE'LL BE A MASSIVE WORLD-WIDE SELL-OFF OF THE U.S. DOLLAR RENDERING THE CURRENCY WORTHLESS AND USELESS, AND ANYONE WITH HALF-AN-OUNCE OF BRAINS WOULD SELL DOLLARS NOW!
I hear whining

Plymouth, NH

#19081 Jan 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
GEORGE H W BUSH WAS THE RINGLEADER IN THE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT OF RONALD REAGAN
ALL THE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD KNOW THIS: GEORGE H W BUSH'S COUP D'ETAT ON RONALD REAGAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS IS WHERE BUSH AND HIS CROWD TOOK OVER THE UNITED STATES.
Coup d'état
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Coup de tête (disambiguation).
War
A coup d'état (/&#716;ku&#720;de &#618;&#712;t&#593 ;&#720;/; plural: coups d'état), also known as a coup, a putsch, or an overthrow, is the sudden, illegal deposition of a government,[1][2][3][4] usually by a small group of the existing state establishment—typically the military—to depose the extant government and replace it with another body, civil or military. A coup d'état is considered successful when the usurpers establish their dominance. When the coup neither fails completely nor succeeds, a civil war is a likely consequence.
A coup d'état typically uses the extant government's power to assume political control of the country. In Coup d'État: A Practical Handbook, military historian Edward Luttwak states that "[a] coup consists of the infiltration of a small, but critical, segment of the state apparatus, which is then used to displace the government from its control of the remainder." The armed forces, whether military or paramilitary, are not a defining factor of a coup d'état.
<quoted text>
sure dengster...let me guess,, he was under the mind control of the magical mystical Zionists!!!
lol
maybe I was wrong about your sense of humour{posted in the other thread}

why do you suppose they let him be reelected dengster???
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19093 Jan 4, 2013
DENG wrote:
WHAT DECENT PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES NEED TO DO IS WHEN SEEING A WICKED MAJOR POLIITCIAN WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY ENGAGED IN HENIOUS WAR CRIMES JUST BLOW THEM AWAY.
I agree. If the courts convict the common man and let the criminal politicians go free then it's the commom man who must convict the corrupt politicians instead.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19095 Jan 5, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If the courts convict the common man and let the criminal politicians go free then it's the commom man who must convict the corrupt politicians instead.
good thing sveeeeed politicians are right by our side supporting us....ie: afghanistan, libya, iran, egypt, syria...etc etc

or do you have your gun sighted in, Annie Mae?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19096 Jan 5, 2013
DENG wrote:
DID YOU IN AMERICA GIT OUT AND VOTE TODAY???
<quoted text>
no not today dengster, probably in a few months will be some local elections.....why do you have no chance to vote for your polyps burrows members>once a decade

Dengster??
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19097 Jan 5, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
"MYTICAL ZIONISTS"???
YAZZZZZZZ, THE ZIONISTS, THE JEW VERSION OF GERMAN NAZIISM: OF COURSE.
<quoted text>
u mean mystical?

anywhoo...,,, why did the zionists let ronnie finish his first term and win his second in a landslide???
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19101 Jan 5, 2013
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text>I hear whining
Me too. Downright bawling!

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19103 Jan 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
YOU HAD ANY ELECTRIC SHOCK THERAPY FOR ABNORMAL BEHAVIORS LATELY???
<quoted text>
SHOCKING!!!
That you cannot tell me why the Magical mystical zionists whom you claimed told bush to assassinate Reagan, let Reagan win his second election in a landslide. Or, is it a SHOCKING part of yet another zionist plot that you could elaborate on???

No, I didn't think so...lol
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19104 Jan 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
DELL COMPUTER WILL BUILD A COMPUTER FACTORY IN THE DPR OF KOREA NEXT YEAR BYPASSING AND IGNORING THE SANCTIONS DOING THE SAME AS OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.
Awesome !!!maybe they can get the chubby un to allow the internet into NK,...???

Deng why can't you google the english word freedom?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19105 Jan 6, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Downright bawling!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NIB6ST9nNG0XX
from your vid

"very cool under fire".... "the worse the situation the cooler he would get"

Thank you for that.
I hear whining

Plymouth, NH

#19109 Jan 6, 2013
DENG wrote:
SO MONK, HOW MANY ALQAEDA TERRORIST PUPPETS DID THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MAFIA RUN INTO SYRIA, AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAID FOR THEIR TERROR, LIKE FOR PUTTING CARBOMBS BY PLAYGOUNDS IN DAMASCUS???
<quoted text>
deng you seem upset, why don't you get Iran to ship in more weapons,,,those sunni syrians have to pay, eh?
Or better yet get off your lazy chinese ass and put a stop to al queada, like the US is doing...

SANA, Yemen — A drone fired on a group of people preparing to attack Yemeni troops on Thursday, killing at least nine, including a man identified as a leader of the local branch of Al Qaeda, according to Yemeni and security officials, who said the aircraft was American-operated.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19111 Jan 6, 2013
Bongo Bangor wrote:
<quoted text>I hear whining
Me too. Downright bawling and whimpering!
UidtiotRaceMakew orldpeace

United States

#19119 Jan 11, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>from your vid
"very cool under fire".... "the worse the situation the cooler he would get"
Thank you for that.
Scorching your butts, over 179 nations support Little Communist cCuba, and all these nations giving the middle fingers to US! Sad day for you be on fire! Our Poor little US Europhobic Warrmonger gone through hell of fire for this! Owww Waht a baby!BWHHAHAHAHAAAAa Don't you just love you got scorced by your own great Satan! mWBAHAHAHAAA

United States

#19120 Jan 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
AND THE TWO SANDY HOOK GUNMAN, YOU KNW THE ONES, THE ONES THAT GOT AWAY???
<quoted text>
And you got SANDY , the US hurricane A freak FrankenStorm, could it be US HAARP?

United States

#19121 Jan 11, 2013
DENG wrote:
APPLE COMPUTER, AS A COMPANY, IS IN ITS TWILIGHT OF EXISTENCE.
Slave driver !
Force Majeure

Sweden

#19122 Jan 11, 2013
UidtiotRaceMakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Scorching your butts, over 179 nations support Little Communist cCuba, and all these nations giving the middle fingers to US!
I am very proud to say that me and my country are among them.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#19123 Jan 13, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very proud to say that me and my country are among them.
Proud???LOL

Carl Bildt has also accused a Cuban delegate to the UN of "using unacceptable language".

The row began when Foreign Minister Carl Bildt gave a speech to the UN Human Rights Council, in which he criticized Cuba's human rights record.

Juan Antonio Fernandez Palacios, Cuba's delegate to the Human Rights Council, is quoted as having said that "Cuba, unlike Sweden, does not persecute migrants or carry out ethnic cleansing that only allows those whose skin and hair color fit with the racial patterns of former Viking conquerors to remain in the country".

Bildt issued a swift condemnation of Fernandez Palacios' comments on Wednesday.

"It is completely unacceptable language."

The foreign ministry called in Cuba's ambassador in Stockholm to explain the comments and apologize on his country's behalf. Some time later the foreign ministry discovered that its diplomatic post had been opened by the Cubans. This too Bildt described as entirely unacceptable.

"The Cuban ambassador is going to be called in again," he said.

"When we put forward the view that respect for human freedoms and rights were lacking in Cuba, it led to a furious outburst from the Cuban ambassador about Sweden's blood, colonialism, imperialism, Vikings and oppression and so on and so forth. We have said that this is an unacceptable use of language," said Bildt.

"We'll see if the Cubans explain themselves. We have demanded an explanation and an apology but I'm not sure I have such high expectations of this Cuban regime," he added.

Bildt conceded that the situation was now so serious that it could be designated a diplomatic crisis.

"The UN has a responsibility to supervise respect for human rights and human freedoms. Both are rather restricted in Cuba and it is our duty to say so. It should not lead to the sort of hysterical attack on an entire nation such as that made by the Cubans," said Bildt.

http://www.thelocal.se/6758/20070321/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Rider on the Storm 41,914
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Rabbis on the Run 690,421
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 12 min Rider on the Storm 5
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 9 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web